Blood Moon Part 11

Printer-friendly version

Sparrow looks down at her daughter as she rested her head against her abdomen. She knew Hokee was trying to hear the babies heart beat inside her belly. She strokes her daughter’s hair as she rested against her belly. Daigh has been driving her crazy with how protective he has become since they confirmed she was pregnant. She was told her grim reaper activities were going to be closer to home, till the babies were born.

Daigh has been bugging her to take a body guard with her when she leaves to handle her duties, but she knew that was impractical. The last time she left, she had to free the souls of several Were’s and humans. The place she went too, looked like an attack had taken place. She couldn’t had taken any pack member with her, without them flipping out and asking questions.

There had been a lot of the bodies that were normal humans armed to the teeth. She couldn’t believe the body count or how badly they had been slaughtered. She had thrown-up because of how bad the situation had been. Which was unusual for her, because she has seen some serious stuff before. It was her pregnancy affecting her.

Hokee looks up at her mother “I heard and felt them mommie, I heard and felt them.”

Hokee had felt her sisters and brother. All four were going to be like Seamus with their mother’s abilities and be able to turn into wolves like their father. She couldn’t turn into a wolf, because she was to much like their mother. She was going to be a Grim Reaper when she got older.
She has already seen that for her future.

“That’s good baby.” Sparrow was surprised that her daughter could hear the babies heart and feel their energies.

“Come on pumpkin, Mom’s got to go to the bathroom and pee.” Sparrow was taking it easy today and resting up.

She’s been feeling run down lately because of the babies. They were taking a lot of her energies. Even though she was only four months along.

Hokee lets her mother up off the bed. She watches as she sprints towards the bathroom. She giggles when she hears her mother moan some from her bladder relieving itself.

Asian Moon:
Isa blocks a strike to her face from a Were-wolf in his hybrid form. She dodges a second strike to her face again as the Were-wolf keeps pressing his attack against her. She punches him as hard as she could, which sends him flying backwards in his partners. Her and the new partner she had been assigned were on duty when they received a call of fighting going down at the Asian Moon bar.

When they got there, there were four rouges that didn’t belong to the pack and they were causing trouble at the bar. All four were built like freaking gorilla’s. They were the biggest Were-wolves she had ever seen. She had taken one down and disable another one. Her partner was busy one and she had the leader of the group. He was doing everything he could to keep from arresting him.

He comes charging towards her. She catches one of his arms and using his momentum, swing his butt around and into a wall. He gets up a she comes close to him and his claws come out of nowhere and cut through the blouse she was wearing, exposing her bra and leaving welts across her chest.

“My wife gave me that blouse you prick.” Isa slams her fist in his face and follows up with another fist to his head.

He falls to the floor as she gives him a kick to his groin. She looks at her partner to see how he was doing and notices he had the Were-wolf pinned against the wall. Her partner takes his cuffs and put them around the other Were-wolf’s wrist. She grabs her handcuffs and handcuffs her person and put handcuffs on the other two.

Isa pulls her cellphone out and call the pickup wagon to come and get them and take them down to lockup. She would file charges latter after the pricks woke-up. Isa looks at her blouse and knew Betty was going to be mad, because one, this was a gift from her and two, this was her favorite blouse. She really needs to start wearing t-shirts or something so her good blouses and such don’t get damage.

“You did good tonight rookie.” Samuel starts walking over towards Isa.

“Thanks, you didn’t do to bad yourself.” Isa walks over and grabs a glass of water from the bar.

“Thanks. So, are you and Betty going to show-up for the Yule Ball?” Samuel knew if his partner was going to be there, he had to be there.

“What Yule ball?” This was the first Isa had heard about this.

“Didn’t Betty tell you?” Samuel watches Isa.

“She hasn’t mention anything to me yet.” Isa wonders why Betty hasn’t mention anything to her yet?

“You might want to talk with her when you get home.” Samuel downs a glass of ice water as well.

“I will. Thanks for the heads up.” Isa gets a refill on her water and finally after fifteen minutes the transport wagon shows up to get their bad guys.

Isa and Samuel head back to doing their patrol. Isa stops at her house to grab a black t-shirt to wear. She wasn’t going to ruin another blouse.
They stop at some of the areas where they normally get complaints from and make sure everything is going well. By the time morning comes around, Isa is tired and couldn’t wait to get home.

“Morning everyone.” Isa spots the guys up and Lisa as well.

“Late night?” Darrel spotted Isa as she came in.

“Yes. It seems that I’ll be working the evening shift, till my new partner approves how I handle things.” Isa walks into the kitchen and grab a muffin Betty made yesterday.

“Is Betty up yep?” Isa wanted to talk with her.

“Nope, she’s still sleeping on the floor in her Tiger form. I think she misses having you in bed with her.” Darrel had seen her in her tiger form when he passed their bedroom.

“Thanks.” Isa finishes her muffin and heads upstairs towards her and Betty’s bedroom.

As she walks in, she spots Betty in her cat form sleeping on the floor. She strips out of her clothes and lays a blanket on the floor and lay next to her wife. She snuggles up against her furry belly and use one of her legs as a pillow. Isa will wait till Betty is awake as she drifts off to sleep next to her wife.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A nice warm Tiger to cuddle

A nice warm Tiger to cuddle up next to, how cool would that be?