The Things we do for Love - Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Life got back to something approaching normality fairly soon after our little adventure in Malvern. That trip had sort of made the decision that I’d been mulling over for some considerable time even more clear. I wasn’t going back to life as Daniel. Daniella was pretty well here to stay for the foreseeable future.

To reinforce that decision even clearer, I cleared out almost all of my old clothes and dropped them off at a variety of charity shops in the area. Some of the clothes were very good quality especially the shoes. Several pairs of them were actually hand made. It made me slightly sad to see them go but I had to clear space in the closet for new shoes. As I dropped them off, I chuckled to myself. How many times back in America had I chided Jo for having what was it, fifty pairs of shoes when I made do with five or six at the most. Now I already had ten pairs and… I shook my head and laughed.

Something in me had flipped and I really could not think of me living as a boring man again. I don’t know what it was but as the saying goes, if I could have bottled it, I would have made a fortune.

Jo noticed the change in me as well.

“I do miss bits of the old you, you know,” she said one night.

“But the question is, is the new me a better person?”

“Darn right you are.”

“Well then the new me is a step forward then?”

“Yes but…”

I looked her right in the eyes for several seconds.

“Are you starting to have regrets about unleashing Daniella on the unsuspecting world?”

“Sometimes I do. There is something that tells me that I did the right thing but some devil that sits on my shoulder from time to time keeps reminding me that the world might not be ready for you. When I bought you those things I had intended to use them to get you out of the… the malaise that seemed to have come over you recently. A sort of shock to the system.”

I laughed.

“But it backfired, didn’t it?”

“Big time, big time. But, you know what? I’ve not seen you happier in years. Where this will lead us, I don’t know but at this point in time, I don’t really care.”

“Are you happy with the new me?”

“You betcha girl!”

I laughed. That was the first time she’d used the ‘g’ word to me.

“As long as we are together my dear then all will be right in the world.”

Then I added, trying to change the subject.

“No dark mysterious men staying at your hotel tempting you then?”

Jo saw the glint in my eye so she knew that I was joking. This was why neither of us would stray.

Why move on when you have your soul mate in your life already?

“Wouldn’t you like to know eh?” she answered teasing me.

“Perhaps I should visit the hotel a bit more often and checkout for myself?”

“Don’t you dare or there will be no sex for you. Understand?”

“Perfectly my darling. Speaking of sex….”

Jo sighed.

“There you are wearing a dress, makeup and everything and still every thought you have turns to sex.”

“Every other thought my dear. The other 50% of the time, I am thinking how lucky I am to have found you.”

“Flattery will get you…. Everywhere.”

She took my hand and led me upstairs.

________________________________________

About a week later, I was searching on line for something when I stumbled upon a weird video on YouTube. I watched it twice and sat back in my chair and wondered, ‘why not?’

I let things go for a few days but I kept coming back to this one thing. In the end, I did some more research into the subject. The more I did, the more I was certain that this was the ideal present for Jo’s forthcoming birthday. My only problem was how she’d react to it. There was a danger of it blowing up big time but in the end, temptation got the better of me so I ordered one and waited for it to be delivered.

In the meantime, it was time for Jo and myself to attend our Citizenship Exams. Out of hibernation came Daniel. It felt really strange to be buttoning up a ‘mans’ shirt again. How time changes things eh? As for the shoes, my American made ‘wing-tips’ needed some new soles. I sighed as I knew that they’d need to be done before we I was able to attend the award ceremony only to be thrown away or donated right afterwards. Needs must eh?

In the end, both of us found the exam relatively easy which was good especially as it was Jo’s birthday the next day. Her presents were all ready and waiting for her at home.
________________________________________

“Good Morning Darling,” I said as she came down to breakfast. I’d made something special for her in the shape of some locally Smoked Trout and lemon Scrambled Egg on a locally made Bagel.

“That was wonderful darling,” she said as she pushed her empty plate away from her.

“What are your plans for the day?”

“It depends upon you and…?”

I grinned back at her and gave her the first of her presents.

“What are these?” she asked as she held up the two sliver items that had come in a lovely velvet lined box.

“They are for your nipples. The will totally cover them. Now that they are properly healed I thought that it might be time to cover them up from the unsuspecting world.”

“Eh?”

“They are called nipple shields. I got them from the place where you had them done.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Jo.

“They won’t snag of those lacy bras that you like to wear,” I added.

Jo slowly looked up at me with a smile on her face.

“Well then you had better show me how to put them on and take them off then?”

“Err…. Darling, they are sort of meant to not be removed. They are semi-permanent.”

“What? How?”

“They are held in place with a special key. It fits through that little hole. There is only one key. According to the man in the shop, I’m supposed to keep it.”

“So, you are saying that I don’t get a say in when I can fondle my tits?”

“Err… Yes.”

Jo gave me that evil grin that said, get on with it then.

We went upstairs and after she’d removed the barbells that she’d worn almost every day since she gotten them pierced, then she thoroughly cleaned everything.

“Well lover, do the dirty deed.”

I kissed her and then fitted them to her now very erect nipples.

“Well Darling, they are certainly different but you know, I could get to like them,” responded Jo as she looked at them in the mirror.

“Jo… there is something else for you.”

Jo seemed to be very happy so said,

“Let me see then? Don’t keep a birthday girl waiting now!”

I retrieved the package from under our bed and handed a large velvet bag to her.

“What’s in here?”

“Open it and see,” I replied trying to keep a straight face.

“What the fuck is this?” exclaimed Jo when she saw the contents.

“That my darling is a chastity belt.”

“You don’t expect me to wear this, do you?”

“Yes, my darling, I do expect just that.”

“You gotta be kidding me!”

“No, my dear, I am perfectly serious. I keep the key and decide when and where you get released.”

“And what about my needs then?”

“Those will be satisfied when and where I allow them.”

Jo stood there for what seemed an eternity looking at me all the time. I didn’t flinch.

“You are determined to do this, aren’t you?”

“I am. There is one thing that you will need to do though,”

“Only one thing?”

“Yes my darling. All your pubic hair… It has to go permanently.”

“And you get to do it then?”

“Well, yes I do. You had a lot of fun when you removed all my facial hair didn’t you. Fairs fair eh?”

“That’s not fair and you darn well know it. Why isn’t there one of the contraptions for you then?”

“I’m not the one working in a hotel that has lots of desirable single men staying just the one night, now am I?”

“Pah!”

“Look my darling, we have a great sex life but I was trying to spice things up a bit.”

“Meaning that I get to suck you off while I get frustrated even more. Don’t you even think that I love you inside me?”

“Oh, my darling, I do know that. With you wearing this, then I won’t be able to get as much on demand so to speak. When we do have sex, it will be far more memorable.”

“Ok, you might have a point there,” she replied after some thought.

“Will you at least try it? After all, I tried being a woman for a short period to please you and look where I am now eh? Perhaps it is your turn to try something new?”

Then I added,

“Didn’t I tell you some time ago that there were going to be some changes for you. This is one of them.”

Jo knew when she was beaten on this rare occasion.

“Ok, I’ll try it,” she replied slightly reluctantly.
________________________________________
Half an hour later, I clicked home the padlock to finally secure her inside the belt. As I did so, she gave a little shudder.

“Why don’t you do a twirl my darling,” I suggested.

“It seems ok. But I’m not sure how I’ll go to the toilet.”

“That’s the point of trying it out, isn’t it?”

“What are you going to do with the key?”

I grinned back at her.

“I’m going to keep it safe. I had a piercing done when I went to get your shields. I got mine done as well. When they are healed, the key will hang on a chain between my nipples.”

“So I can see it but not touch it then?”

“Yes, so near but so far,” I replied grinning.

She put up her hands and said,

“You win this one.”

It took us almost two months to get Jo’s pubic hair removed. In the meantime, we’d received the results of our Citizenship Exams and thankfully both of us had passed. We also had a time and place for us to be sworn in as citizens of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

That meant that my almost final performance as Daniel was scheduled and then he’d exit stage left into permanent retirement.

I was actually looking forward to properly starting this next phase in my life. What had started out as a bit of a joke was actually a lot more than that to me. It was a chance of a new life and I was determined not to screw it up and this time Jo was playing a full part in it rather than a bit part as she had done before.

As I locked Jo into her belt for the real start of her trial period she grabbed my head and gave me a long passionate kiss.

“What was that for?”

“Because my darling, I think that you were right.”

“Right about what?”

“This!” she said fingering her belt.

“It actually empowers me. Now I can flirt with all sorts of men when we go out to my heart’s content,” she said with that evil smirk of hers plastered all over her face.

We both had a good laugh about it.
________________________________________

A month later, Jo and the old me travelled to Oxford for the swearing ceremony. It was not as razzamatazz and gung-ho as the American one but quite moving nevertheless. I took Jo to Lunch at a Michelin 2* Restaurant not far from the city. It was a fitting send off for my past life.

When we got home, I changed into something more appropriate and we held a brief ceremony in the back garden. Jo opened a bottle of Champaign and as my last set of male clothes burnt into nothing we toasted my birth as Daniella.

Back inside, I signed the document that formally changed my name to Daniella Fortuna. Jo changed hers to Jo Fortuna. Fortuna was an old name on her side of the family. Our next task would be to apply for British Passports and then we’d renounce our American Citizenship. I would not miss having to fill in an American Tax return every year. Still, that would soon be a thing of the past according to our Lawyer that is. We were both determined not to count our chickens and all that.

Life returned to normal while we waited for all the paperwork to be sorted out. We’d never put a timescale on the completion of my transition however far that might be but probably not the final step. Jo liked that bit of the old me far too much for that to go away.
________________________________________
My hair was our immediate cause for concern. I had to face up to the fact that I was going grey. The good news is that I have a full head of hair. We’d tried a couple of solutions that were supposed to cover the grey but they didn’t work very well. I needed some professional help but we didn’t know who we could turn to so Jo was left to give it a trim to get rid of split ends and that is it.

One night in bed and I was dropping off to sleep, Jo said to me,

“Darling, it is your birthday next month.”

“Yes,” I replied suddenly wide awake.

“I was wondering if there is anything particular you’d like?”

“I’ve not really given it any thought.”

“If I get you a belt you will wear it?”

I laughed.

“Of course, I will. I’m surprised it has taken you so long to ask.”

“Oh you!”

“Have you given any thought to how we can have sex?”

“Yes, and that’s why I didn’t ask before.”

“I have an idea but get a belt and we’ll try it out.”

“Tell me now… Please?”

“There are a few things I have to do first but by the time of my birthday, I’ll be ready to wear a belt for you besides, you can get your own back on me by removing all my pubic hair.”

In the moonlight that was streaming through our bedroom window, I could see that Jo had shed a tear.

“Why are you crying? I thought you would be happy?”

“I am happy. It is as if I’m living a dream. I’m more in love with you than ever and that is just not right. No one else seems to be like that so why us?”

I hugged her tightly.

“It is because we trust each other. I trusted you when I let you put me in a dress. You have trusted me over so many things as well. I think that’s why we work so well together. Well that and the fact that neither of us are afraid to try new things.”

She didn’t answer so I carried on.

“Think back to our old life. It was so false because we had to be. Everyone expected a certain type of behaviour, a certain type of everything. Why else did you have to have your hair done at least once a week? And the gossip that went around like wildfire if you showed any roots. You were expected to be the dumb wife who was on her husband’s arm when needed. You never were that even though you played your part perfectly. Here, we can be ourselves. We don’t have any people to put on an act for when we went for Lunch at the Country Club or to parties at our so-called friends. Sometimes I do wonder if they know what they are missing. Then I come to my senses and realise that they don’t have a clue.”

Jo still didn’t answer.

“Am I making sense or am I talking total crap?”

This time, Jo hugged me back.

“No darling, it is not crap as it actually makes perfect sense. I’m so happy here but every so often I think back to before and try to imagine how we got here, how I said yes to wearing a fucking chastity belt without throwing my toys out of the pram. When I do, I just shudder and realise that before wasn’t a real life, it was an existence. I know you didn’t want to lose the business but what do you think about it now? I think it was the best thing that could have happened to us. Am I talking total crap now?”

“No, my darling, you are not talking crap and that’s why I love you so much.
________________________________________
[one month later]

“Breathe in,” said Jo.

“I am breathing in,” I replied slightly breathlessly.

“Just a bit more,” commanded Jo

With a click, the belt lock snapped into place.

“There it is done. How does it feel?”
I grinned back at her.

“Painful. Putting this on me has given me a huge reaction and there is little room for expansion so to speak.”

“Well, you are staying locked up until tomorrow,” replied Jo as she tucked the keys to my freedom down her bra.

“Darling?”

“No, you aren’t getting the keys.”

“About having sex,” I said quietly.

“What? You have only been locked up for a minute and you want sex already?”

Jo grinned. She was playing a game with me and I didn’t mind at all.

“Come with me,” I said taking hold of her hand.

I led her into the smallest bedroom of the house. It was more of a junk room than anything but I’d cleared it out a couple of weeks before.

“Well, I’m waiting,” said Jo who stood resolute with her arms folded.

“We have to sort out how one or the other or both of us are going to have sex. Correct?”

“Yes, my darling we do,” she replied slightly indignantly.

I moved over to the chimney breast and moved two old doors that were propped up against the wall.

“What are those?” said Jo pointing to two things embedded into the wall.

“Those my darling are two wall safes. One for you and one for me. They only open on a fingerprint. The one on the left is keyed to one of mine. The one on the right is for you when we get it set for your fingerprint. The idea is that we put the keys to each other’s belts in there and lock the doors. Are you with me so far?"

Jo nodded her head so I continued.

“Then we throw a dice. Whoever gets the highest gets to release the other one and do their stuff. If we throw a double then we can go the whole way with both of us released. Then we throw third dice. The number of spots shown is the number of days to wait before one or both of us gets released. What do you think?”

“Ok, let me understand this. You want our whole sex life from here on in to be ruled by the throw of a dice?”

“Yep.”

“Well, that’s certainly different,” then she added,

“Putting these in place were the things you had to do before today?”

I nodded my reply.

“Well, as you went to so much trouble I’d be foolish to not give it a try. Before you ask, I don’t have a better idea but I reserve the right to come up with something better, understand?”

I held her hand and gave it a little squeeze.

“I would not have it any other way.”
________________________________________

[Three months later]

To say that the ‘roll of the dice’ in relation to our sexual encounters was a success would be to expose only the tip of the iceberg. If I thought that Jo was great in bed before, would be a complete understatement of the tiger that she’d become. We fell into the habit of ‘rolling the dice’ in the mornings while we had breakfast. That gave the lucky person or persons something to look forward to that night.

Our relationship was a lot more than the sex though. We became better lovers and even better friends. It was as if we were just two women deeply in love with each other.

I began to have some voice coaching in Oxford twice a week. It started to pay dividends and I became more confident when I was out an about shopping or just talking to people in the street.

I was however putting off the day when I’d be able to show to Jo that I was in this for the long term.

Without her knowing, I went for a consultation at a clinic just outside Oxford on a day when I was due to be there for my voice coaching. The clinic specialised in Plastic Surgery. I left the clinic a few hours later confident that what I wanted done would be possible. All I had to do now was tell Jo.

That night after some very energetic lovemaking, I was lying in bed with Jo in my arms when I said,

“I went to see a doctor today about getting some implants and a tuck on my eyelids.”

Jo sat up in an instant.

“Why didn’t you take me with you?”

“I wanted to investigate. To learn what was possible and what was not. I made no commitments but you know that this is a big step for me.”

“And you didn’t want me there holding your hand I suppose?”

“Jo, it wasn’t like that. I just needed to know a few things that I couldn’t find on the internet.”

Then I added,

“That’s why I’m telling you now. I needed to know some facts before having a conversation with you about it. When you had your breasts done back home, you didn’t want me anywhere near the hospital. You just announced that you were going from an A to a B cup. You called it your ‘mid-term upgrade’ if I remember rightly.”

Jo didn’t argue so I carried on.

“If you also recall, I was in the middle of a trying to deal with a union problem at the time. We are different people now and I need to get your approval for this especially on how big you think I should go?”

Jo then hugged me and whispered,

“Sorry darling, but it is a bit of a shock that’s all.”

“Let’s talk about this tomorrow and try to come to some sort of agreement. If you don’t want me to do it then I won’t. Remember Maria Martinez from 2310? Her marriage broke up because she went and got DD’s when Enrique was away on business. She thought that he wanted her that big. He didn’t because he was having an affair with his secretary. Maria was left with ‘them’ until Tony Fitzgerald came along.”

“Yes. It got really messy with them being catholic and all that.”

“Exactly my point.”
________________________________________
The following day, Jo had calmed down considerably. We were able to have a rational conversation about my breasts. In the end, we agreed that both of us would go and see the Doctor take it from there.

The day after that, I was about to make the call to the clinic when an email arrived.

“Dear Jo and Daniella,
Do you remember meeting three slightly dippy women in a Pub near Malvern some months ago?
You were kind enough to give me your email address as we left the following day. So, like a bad penny, I’m here again.

I’d like to invite you both to come and visit me down here in deepest Sussex. I might have a business proposition that you could be interested in.

Ann-Marie Glenister

I remembered Ann-Marie from that night. She was definitely the ‘dippiest’ of the three.

I put that to one side and arranged and appointment at the clinic for the following Friday.
________________________________________
That night I told Jo about the appointment when we’d finished our meal.

She got up and came around to my side of the table and sat on my lap.

“I’m sorry for flying off the handle like that. I guess the adrenaline was still pumping around my body. I know that this is a big step for you and I want to be here with you all the way.”

I kissed her deeply.

“So let’s say nothing more about it until we’ve been ok?” I suggested.

“Agreed.”

Before she could move I said,

“There is one more thing,”

“Really? I thought we had covered that already?”

“Not about the clinic. I received and email today. You remember those three women we got rather tipsy with in that Pub in Malvern on my first real outing as Daniella? Well, one of them sent me an email.”

“How could I forget them. What was the word they used to describe themselves? Ah yes, Dippy. I love these words that the people here use to describe things. So much more inventive than back home.”

“They were a bit, to use a phrase from back home, a ‘bit left field’. I think I prefer dippy really.”

“What did she have to say for herself?”

“Here, read it for yourself,” I said giving Jo a printed copy of the email.

“I wonder what sort of proposal she has in mind?”

“I don’t know but shall I say that we’d like to come for a visit?”

“Why not.”

“Good, I’ll send a reply tomorrow.”

Then I added,

“I’ve booked us a table at that Restaurant in Woodstock for Friday, after the clinic.”

“Eh? Why? Did we win the lottery?”

“No my dear, the next day is our wedding anniversary unless you had forgotten?”

Jo stiffened up for a second.

“Sorry, it completely slipped my mind. I’d better go shopping then?”

“That sorta makes up for the several times I forgot due to work so don’t worry about it.”

Jo kissed me.

“I really do love the new you. The old one would have flown off the handle.”

“And I love you my darling maid,” I replied.

“Ok, so I didn’t change when I got home.”

“Err…. In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m dressed as one as well. But there again, I only wear something different if we are going out.”

“And very cute you look too with that white frilly apron all neatly tied in a bow at the back.”
________________________________________
Jo was very subdued all through our Anniversary dinner but I didn’t press her. The visit to the clinic may well have raised more questions than it answered so I guessed that it was that that was on her mind.

That night in bed, I cuddled up to Jo and said,

“Penny for them?”

“What? Oh, sorry darling I’ve been miles away since the clinic, haven’t I?”

“Yes, sweetheart you have been on another planet.”

Jo wrapped her arms around me just a bit tighter.

“Don’t you want me to get some implants? I’d love to wear that black halter neck dress of yours or well, something like it.”

“I know you would and you would look great in it,” replied Jo.

I bit my lip to stop myself from saying the wrong thing.

“But you would look better and there is no way that you would want me to upstage you is there?”

“Are you saying that I’m jealous of you?”

“That’s how it seems from here my sweetheart.”

Jo didn’t answer right away.

“I… I think you might be right. About being jealous. I started feeling that way in the clinic. I should be so happy for you and there I am being jealous. I’m so sorry darling.”

“You are forgiven. How about you go up a size at the same time I get my implants? Then you would still have bragging rights?” I said slightly light heartedly.

“This is no joking matter you know.”

“I’m not joking. Have whatever you need done at the same time as me. Besides, you are far more beautiful and graceful than I’ll ever be so in my eyes there is no competition.”

“You say the nicest things darling. I’m being rather silly, aren’t I?”

“Not silly at all. So how about it? Do we both get some enhancements at the same time?”

“You know that there is no going back after this?”

“My darling, I’ve long since passed the point of no return. Daniella is who I am now and for the rest of my life. We may lead a pretty unconventional life but you know, I’m happier than I’ve ever been and that includes our honeymoon.”

Jo relaxed in my arms and a few minutes later she was fast asleep. She’d been able to do that for a very long time. I was happy for her that the issue was resolved.


The next morning, I made breakfast for Jo and took it up to her in bed.

“Happy Anniversary my darling,” I whispered in her ear.

“Happy Anniversary darling,” came her slightly sleepy reply.

Eat your breakfast and then I’ll give you your present.

“Can’t I have it now?”

“Sorry my darling but no.”

Jo gave me the eye but I ignored her and went off to get things ready for her.
________________________________________
Jo came bounding down the stairs half an hour later obviously full of beans and eager to get her present.

There was a big box in the kitchen table all nearly tied up with a ribbon.

“Is this for me?”

“Well, it says ‘To my darling Jo’ on the label and I don’t see anyone else with that name around here. Do you?”

I got that eye again.

Jo opened the box and pulled out the contents. There were a set of thigh bands that would attach to her chastity belt, a steel collar and matching steel cuffs. I’d ordered them from Germany.

“You don’t expect me to wear this, do you?”

“Well, not all of it all the time but yes I do. I’m wearing some of it as well,” I said and lifted up my skirt.

“Shit!” said Jo.

“Don’t you like them?”

“What? How?”

“I’ve been wearing mine all day while you are at work for the past two weeks. It took a while to get used to them but now, I find that I miss it when I’m not wearing them.”

Then her shoulder slumped.

Half an hour later, Jo was fully dressed in my present to her.

“Well, what do you think?”

“I’m trying to imagine what the people at work will say when they see this?” She replied fingering the polished stainless steel collar that was locked around her neck.

“That comes off as do the wrist cuffs.”

“But this?” she said rapping her knuckles on the stainless-steel bra that was locked in place around her chest.

“Stays on.”

I walked over to her and kissed her gently. As with many things it would take some time for her to adjust.

“Why don’t we wrap up and go out and do some window shopping?” I suggested.

“Eh?”

“You could wear that cape you bought at the county show last year. If I lock your hands to your waist band, then no one can see anything.”

“I guess that I’m your slave today so do with me what you will Mistress,” came her slightly snarky reply.

“I’ll never be your Mistress my darling. You are the boss and I don’t want that to change.”
________________________________________

An hour and a half later we were in Swindon. Jo was wrapped up so that none of her extra bits could be seen. I’d locked her wrist bands to her belt before we left the house. She hadn’t resisted at all. In fact, she’d even put her hands in the right place for me.

She was struggling with the thigh bands. I’d had some practice around the house since they’d arrived earlier in the week but Jo, to give her credit was trying.

We had a good walk around the Outlet Centre before getting back in the car and heading home.

When we got home, I went to release her hands but Jo was having none of it.

“Leave them alone. You wanted me trussed up like this so you can feed me whatever delight you are going to cook for us tonight. In the meantime, I could do with a cup of tea and some cake,” she retorted.

I tried and almost fell over doing a curtsey to her.

“Yes Mistress,” I said jokingly.
________________________________________
Later that night we were cuddled up on the sofa when Jo said,

“Ok darling, you win. I think I have a bit of a liking of this bondage stuff.”

“You don’t mind being trussed up like that?”

“This isn’t uncomfortable so no. But don’t go too far with anything else ok? As long as it is liveable in then I’m ok with it. By liveable means able to be hidden when we go out.”

Then she giggled.
“I got quite aroused earlier. When we were out walking around. It was then that I realised that I didn’t mind it.”

“But nothing visible for when you go to work?”

“Exactly.”

“What about those thigh bands?”

“Let me get dressed tomorrow and we’ll see ok.”

Then before I could answer,

“Are you serious about wearing yours all the time?”

“Yes. If you didn’t notice, mine don’t have locks on the chain between the bands. Unlike yours. Once they are on, they are on. I’m going to shorten some of my uniform skirts so that they are very visible at all times. No hiding.”

“What about this bra? Do you have one like mine?”

“Yes, it is all there in the box waiting for me to get real ones.”

“You do know that you won’t be able to answer the door with those bands visible?”

“Why ever not?” I replied all innocent like.

“You have gotta be joking!” came her reply grinning from ear to ear as she visualised me opening the door to a visitor.

Then she leaned over and gave me a long and passionate kiss. Being unable to use her hands and arms meant that her tongue went into overdrive. To say that both of us broke off with beaming smiles on our face would be an understatement.

[continued in Part 5]

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Shades of...

The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart, in this chapter. That could open up all kinds of possibilities.
Thank you for a great story.

I have never been able to understand.....

D. Eden's picture

The fascination with bondage, or domination and submission.

In my mind, being truly in love with someone revolves around sharing and equality.

I guess, in a way, I can understand the whole deal with the trust that lies between Daniella and Jo, but I still just don’t get the whole fascination with either piercings or bondage.

Having said that, I am very inter stead in seeing where this ends up!

D

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

You make some good points

which was why I set out at the beginning to say that this was a love story that took some unexpected twists. There are more to come. I intended their use of bondage to be non threatening and to actually enhance their relationship and love for each other.
There is no chance of this couple ending up in a stale relationship now is there? :) :)
I know that this tale is not for all but it is not meant to be really serious or lifelike.

Sorry, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... you lost me with the bondage. I've never understood the attraction, though I had a real dome try to explain it to me. I'm with Lincoln: "Just as I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master."

BE a lady!

Spicing up the marriage?

Jamie Lee's picture

When Jo gave Daniel the ladies clothing he was not totally in favor of her wanting him to wear the clothing. But he wore it and is now Daniella.

When Daniella got Jo the chastity belt she was not totally in agreement with wearing it. Now she's wearing it.

When she got Daniella a chastity best she wasn't too happy to be wearing it but allow Jo to lock it onto her.

Now the bands, choker, and wrist cuffs have been added and again Jo was hesitant in wearing them but she did. And they went out with Jo locked into both choker and wrist cuffs.

There has been reluctance by both Jo and Daniel about what the other asked. This reluctance is piling on top of previous reluctance and it's only a matter of time before something occurs and both come up glued. Yes they are acting as though they are deeply in love with each other, but even deep love has a breaking point when one or the other reaches the tolerance level.

Others have feelings too.

Hmmmm...

Some interesting points. I hope you enjoy the remainder of the story.
Samantha

Communications

Elsbeth's picture

It's not my thing, too much bad history but communications and trust is the key. (Plus safe words and the rest.) However, if it works for both people then that's great.

Unfortunately, sometimes it's not about 'love' but the need to dominate the person you 'love'.

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.