Snow Angel Part 26

Printer-friendly version

Eruption Communications Anika Jaager Office:
Anika looks at the young red hair girl sitting in front of her. She was just eighteen years old and three months out of high school. The only experience this girl had was working as a volunteer at a LGBT community center. The other two women that had come in before her had more experience and skills that would be needed. One lady, she already interviewed, she knew she was going to hire, but not as her personal assistant. HR said they needed someone with office skills. So, she was going to send that lady there.

Mia was nervous as she sat in front of Ms. Jaager. She had met Ms. Jaager’s personal assistant. According to the job ad she had applied to, she was going to be Ms. Santos assistant and filling in for her while she was on vacation. This was going to be her first real paying job since she started dressing as a girl. All the other jobs she had was when she was a male to pay for her counseling sessions and for the hormones she was on. Her parents were adjusting to her decision.

Anika had done a complete background check on Mia Gentry. She had seen on her background check that she had been known as Timothy Allen Gentry. She had switched her name to Mia about two years ago, when she had switched schools. She had graduated in the top five of her class and had been on the track team.

“Well Shigeko, do you have question for Miss. Gentry?” Anika gives Shigeko a wink telling her that she was hired.

Shigeko looks at Mia “the only question I have for her, is when can she start?”

Mia was surprised by the question “I can start right now if you want me too.” She was happy she got the job.

“Then let’s get your paperwork done and get you a security pass Mia.” Shigeko stands up to lead Mia down to security.

Anika stands up and extends her hand “Welcome to the team, Mia.”

Mia shakes Anika’s hand “thank you ma’am.”

Shigeko takes Mia down to security to get Mia in the system.

Big Boy Toys:
Terry and Dakota were working in the office getting everything set-up for the shops moved. Dakota was staying with Terry in her place above the garage. Terry’s brothers had insisted the other day that she meet the rest of the family. They had all meet at Olive Garden where she meets Terry’s brother’s family. It was a large party and Dakota could tell Terry was feeling uncomfortable being around people. She held Terry’s hand to remind her, that she wasn’t alone and that she was there for her.

Terry couldn’t believe she was falling in love with Dakota. When she came back from Pakistan she didn’t want to have anything to do with romance or being a woman either. She had started dressing and acting more like a male. Now, she was slowly coming to terms with what she was and falling in love with someone like her.

She looks over at Dakota as she walks over to the coffee pot to grab them a cup of coffee. She had to admit that Dakota had managed to get to her heart. She just watches her as she pours the coffee and mix them. She was wearing another dress, instead of slacks. Now that she thought about it. Dakota had bought mostly dresses and skirts when they went shopping for her.

Dakota notices Terry was watching her as she walks back towards Terry “what’s on your mind?”

“You. I was thinking about you?” Terry accepts the coffee as Dakota hands it to her.

“I hope its good.” Dakota takes a sip of her coffee.

“It is. You are pretty much turning my life around. I didn’t know what I wanted, but now that I have you with me. I can be happy again.” Terry places her hand on Dakota’s arm.

Dakota just smiles at her as she places her hand on top of Terry’s.

Anika’s Place:
Hatter tried to watch a movie, but she just couldn’t get into it. Anika told her that she needed to stay off her ankle. So, she was restricted to the house. She had her top hat turned upside down and was flicking playing cards into it. She already had several cups of tea and was listening to some classical music. Anika had, a nice collection of classical music and she was enjoying it. She already called a few of her former contacts in England, informing them that she was coming back to England and was bring a friend.

Hatter looks over towards her new suit that Anika had made for her. It was lined with the latest bullet resistant material. She did tell her that it would hurt like hell if she got shot. It looked just like her old suit did and her ankle boots had been reinforced to provide support to her injured ankle.

Anika had given her a new set of playing cards that she could use as a weapon. They were razor thin metal cards that looked like an ordinary set of playing cards she could throw at people.

Anika told her not to throw those cards in the house. Hatter picks up her throwing knives and examine them for nicks. None of them had any nicks in them, but she still liked to keep nice and sharp. She takes her wet stone out and start sharping them. She tests each blade to make sure it was sharp and put it back with the others.

Hatter pulls out a few dollars from a secret compartment in her outfit and order a large combination pizza. Anika gave her a list of places that delivered to the townhouse that could be trusted. She hobbles over towards the door to wait and let the person in. Once she spots the pizza guy outside Anika’s place. She opens the door and heads outside to pay for her order. She gives the guy a nice tip as she hobbles back inside with her order.

She sits and enjoys her pizza. She couldn’t wait to get back to England and see some of her old friends again. There were a few she still had a score to settle with. Hatter only eats a few slices of the pizza and hobble into the kitchen with the rest of the pizza. She heads outside to sit on the back porch till Anika gets home.

Elizabeth and Sara:
Elizabeth had driven her wife to work. As she walked in with her wife, the staff that knew her was amazed she was there. Normally, Elizabeth didn’t stick around long after dropping her wife off or picking her up for lunch. She watches as Sara informs her people that they are going to be doing a fashion show in England. Sara calls key people to start pulling outfits and telling them which models she wanted to take over there.
Elizabeth just stand back and watch her wife worked. This was her world and place. She wouldn’t know where to begin or where to help. If her wife needs something, she’ll act as her gofer to get it for her. Anika told her that they needed to be over in England in two weeks.

Arrangements have been made for Sara’s company to have two full floors for her people and models. According to what Sara and she had been told. The show was taking place at the Ballroom in Radissson Blu Portman Hotel in London. Also, the floors that had been reserved for them was at the hotel as well. After the show was over, she was supposed to meet up with the team.

Elizabeth was impress with her wife throughout the day. Watching her handle problems and directing people let her see another side of her wife she never sees. Her wife’s creativity was amazing. She knew her wife could draw and put what she images on paper, but to see the finish product from start to finish was amazing.

Even though her wife’s designs had a Middle Eastern design and feel to them. They would fit any shape of the different body shapes of women. There was a new model that was working with her wife, that she hadn’t seen before trying on a new dress that had just been created.
“Sara, who’s the new girl over there?” Elizabeth pointed to the girl.

Sara looks at the teenage looking girl her wife pointed out “that’s Hettie. She’s from Iran and transgender. She came over with some friends of mine that took her in and nursed her back to health. They found her out in the desert beaten and badly burned.”

“Why people do things like that, I’ll never understand. I mean I know your parents don’t approve of our marriage, but nearly killing a person for being trans, just isn’t right.” Elizabeth wouldn’t mind killing people like that.

“Sweetie, it’s how the culture is over there. America is a little bit more accepting of gays, and transgenders. There are laws that protect people like us here. The laws over there in Iran, Iraq and even my home are Muslim laws that have been around for centuries and anything that goes against the teachings of The Quran is not tolerated.” Sara walks over to her wife and wrap her arms around her.

“Besides, I like being here with you, where I can have my wicked ways with your body.” Sara leans in and gives Elizabeth a kiss.

up
219 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very....

Very nice chapter.