Eyes Finally Opened Part 16

Printer-friendly version

Amy had sneaked out of the mansion early in the morning. She left a note telling her mother where she was going and needed to go along. She had her old suit on from her days with HSL. She had brought her sai’s with her. She wanted to see what happened to the little girl’s parents. She moved quickly and quietly towards the log cabin they lived in. It was on the Canadian border and in Glacier National Park.

Amy stops when she gets close and approached with caution. She could tell a HSL team had been through her. Whoever, they sent to capture the couple and their daughter, did a piss poor job. All the bodies had been removes from the site, but she could still piece together what happened. They took her the husband down first with several shots from a shotgun filled with solid shot silver slugs.

She pries several of them from a tree that had been hit. She puts them in a pouch on her web belt. She walks around and finds where they killed the little girls mother at. Even though the girl’s mother had Were blood in her, she was still affected by cold iron like all elves. She picks up several bullets that had been made of cold iron and add those to her pouch.

The log cabin they had lived in, had been burned to the ground. The truck and snowmobiles were missing. Amy moves around the ruins of the log cabin, till she finds the spot that Fable had shown her. She closes her fist and concentrate her chi into her punch as she shatters the door of the hidden safe. Fable had shown her the safe and said should anything happen to her, she was to come and take this back to their child.
Inside the safe were several photo albums and other books. There were things from where Fable came from other items that were valuable inside. She packs everything up in the backpack she brought with her. She looks around to see if she could find their bodies, but they were gone. Amy wonders where the HSL would take their bodies? She knew where most of the research labs were in this area, but they could have constructed another one after her defection.

She heads towards the nearest one she knew about and found it empty. She heads to the next nearest one and found that one empty as well.

She checks a few more and finally found one that was still active. It was in a known storage unit company located behind a Home Depot.

She waits till it gets dark before breaking in. She tries the security code that security was given to be able to access everything. She shakes her head as she walks inside. Amy couldn’t believe they left the security by-pass code as it was. She spots several cameras and smashes them. She didn’t care that they knew she was here. She was going to make them pay for what they did to her friends.

The few guards on duty, she took out without breaking a sweat. She uses a nerve strike to the back of their necks and make them drop like a rag doll. She locates the medical labs and checked in there and found her friends bodies dissected on the table. She looks in the cold chambers to see what other bodies were in there and couldn’t believe what she finds. There were bodies of children, men, women and creatures she hasn’t seen before.

She pulls the bodies out and throw alcohol and a flare to start the fire. She hears the security alarms going off as she pulls her sai’s and start facing off against the other security guards at the place. She let’s her anger raise to the surface and overcome her as she starts cutting down people.

Montana Pack Mansion:
Lady April was watching over the little girl in the bedroom that Cain had given her, when she felt Amy’s anger. It had been strong, and she had never felt anything like it before; except when she first entered Amy’s mind. That anger had been directed towards the HSL for lying to her. This anger was directed towards what she was seeing and what had been done. Lady April felt as Amy’s anger took control of her and put her in a full killing rage. She tries to block the link she had with her daughter, but Amy’s anger was just too strong. She stumbles towards the bedroom door and out into the hallway. She tries to contact Cain through her pack link, but she couldn’t contact Cain.

“Cain! Cain!” Lady April stumbles towards the wing where his room was located.

Cain was coming up from the kitchen when heard his sister-in-law call for him. He rushes upstairs towards her. He notices that she was using the wall for support. He could see the pain on her face. He rushes over towards her.

“April, what’s wrong?” He puts his arms under her arms to support her body.

“It’s Amy. She has gone berserk with rage. She is letting her rage rule her.” Lady April tries to fight through the anger to reach her daughter, but she couldn’t get through to her.

“Do you know where she is right now, April?” Cain could feel Amy’s anger now as he touched April. He uses the power he gets from the pack to shield April, but he knew it wasn’t going to help much. April had a direct link to Amy, because she couldn’t speak.

“Yes, I know where she is.” She lets Cain see it in her mind. She was fighting to keep Amy’s anger from over taking her.

Cain helps April to the study and let her get comfortable. He runs out of the house and changes into his animal form and runs towards Amy’s location. Troy joins him in his animal form. The two of them run all out towards Amy’s location.

HSL Research Lab:
The security guards on duty had called for reinforcement when they realized who they were dealing with. None of them had ever seen agent 345 this pissed and out of control before. The guards that had gone against her, she ripped apart with her Sai’s. The weapons they had tried shooting her with, the bullets had stopped before they even hit her. They had lobed grenades and knockout gas at her and she blew them off like they were nothing. They tried hiding behind reinforced doors and she burst through them within two to three punches. She literally shattered the doors to little tiny pieces.

When the reinforcements showed up, she tore into them with her sai’s and her bare hands. They tried everything they could to kill or capture her, but nothing was working. They had sent over a hundred-additional people, including a few white witches to contain her with magic. They managed to slow her down, but she used her sai’s to disembowel them.

When Troy and Cain show up, they see Amy fighting ten men in medieval armor with white cloth coverings. She blocks their attacks and shove her sai’s through one guys medieval armor like it was tissue paper and rips him in half.

Troy and Cain couldn’t believe what they were seeing. The sweet demure teenage girl they knew and loved, had been replace with a ravaged animal. They had never seen Amy this berserk or out of control before.

“I wonder what did this to her?” Troy watches as she yanks the head off a knight.

He saw her just yank his head off like it was nothing with her bare hands.

“I don’t know, but we need to calm her down.” Cain saw a Knight throw a spear at her. She grabs it midflight and flings it back towards him.

The two of them just watches as she dispatches the last reminding Knights. She was covered in blood from head to toe and was looking around for something to kill. She locks her sights on the Lion and Tiger standing and watching her. She walks towards them wondering if they were going to attack her.

Cain changes form to his hybrid form and looks directly at Amy.

“STOP!”

Amy heard the mental voice in her head, but ignored it. She kept walking towards them and had her Sai’s ready to attack.

Cain could feel the anger inside Amy and knew he had to make her get it under control. He summons his power and send it towards her.

“I SAID STOP!” He put his power behind his words and she stopped in mid-step.

Amy tries fighting the power holding her, but it was stronger than her. Something inside of her responded to the power she felt.

“CALM DOWN AMY.” Cain approaches her slowly. He didn’t know if her link to her mother, was allowing his power to influence her.

Amy just looks at Cain in his hybrid form and wanted to fight his control, but she couldn’t. She takes several deep breathes and tries to center herself, but she just couldn’t get her anger under control. She kept trying, but her anger didn’t want to be control.

“MOM, HELP ME!”

Lady April felt Amy’s mental scream for help. She concentrates on her daughter’s emotions and this time she could get inside Amy’s head. She wraps her loving arms around her baby and help her get her temper under control. It was a fight, but with Cain compiling her to get her anger under control, it helped Amy to do it with her mother’s help.

Amy’s body just drops like a rag doll right where she was standing.

Cain walks over and picks her up, along with her backpack.

“Let’s get her home.” Cain secures Amy’s unconscious body to Troy’s animal form and changes back into his animal.

By the time they get back they find Lady April waiting for them.

“How is she?” April walks over to Troy’s and undo the straps holding her on.

“She’s out of it. Her anger was fueling her stamina. Once we got her to calm down, she dropped like a ragged doll.” Cain changes from his animal form and into his human form.

“Let’s get her inside and cleaned up.” Cain takes Amy inside the mansion and up to her bedroom.

Once Lady April gets Amy undressed and cleaned up. She tucks her into bed.

“April go look after your other daughter. I’ll stay here with Amy.” Joyce had come in when she heard what happened.

“Thank you, sis.” Lady April looks at Amy, before she heads towards her second daughters room.

up
227 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Holy crap, she can fight!

They sent over a hundred people at her, including several witches, and she mowed them all down like they were stalks of wheat!

It's a very good thing that Cain was able to assert his control when they found Amy, which allowed April to get in and calm Amy down.

Amy

Enjoying this story

alissa

From the looks and sounds of

From the looks and sounds of it, none of the various Terminators sent back in time to kill targets assigned to them; would hold a candle to Amy when she gets her "mad" and anger on.

Amy's other half

The other half of Amy isn't human. No, one really knows what her other half is. All that is known is that her DNA isn't human.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Slow to anger

but when she gets she is the weapon HSL was trying to create. Still Berserker Rages are not good,

Berserker Rage

The only reason she went totally berserk, is because of what they did to her friends by vivisection and cutting up children bodies. She has a weakness for children and she sort of knew some of the things that were done to the prisoners. However, children is where she draws the line and her friends hit home. So, all the anger she had bottled up inside came out and overwhelmed her. That is what caused her to go in full kill mode.

But it is good Cain is able to influence her through the pack link that is part of her. She's got Lady April's blood flowing through her veins from when she first came to the pack. So, Cain can influence her with his abilities.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Who are the real animals?

Jamie Lee's picture

What does HSL hope to gain by dissecting those they claim are monsters? What could they possibly learn from a child?

Just who are the monsters in this story? Who are the real animals?

Others have feelings too.