Snow Angel Part 21

Printer-friendly version

Hatter looks around before she moves further into the compound. So, far everything has been going according to plan. She also felt so naked dressed only in the black jumpsuit that Anika had given them back in New York. She watches as Dakota and Elizabeth moved in the shadows and blind spots Morgana and her team were creating in the security systems of the compound.

Two small drones were trailing them and monitoring their progress. Terry had managed to build four specialized stealth drones for Morgana’s crew to use on this mission on their way here. One drone was intercepting the cellular signal and capturing it. The second drone was by-passing the security video feed. It was creating holes in it for her, Elizabeth and Dakota to move towards the main house where the white rabbit was hiding.

Anika and Bart were stationed and setup with sniper rifles to provide cover for Hatter, Elizabeth and Dakota. Their vantage point gave them perfect coverage to provide support for the three people inside the compound. Anika shared the new rounds she had gotten from Ratchet with Bart and explained how they worked.

Terry was standing by with Wraith to provide additional support if needed. Morgana and her team were all set-up with the drones that Terry had constructed for them. They weren’t as well constructed as the drone from Wraith, but they had a few surprises that gave them an edge. Morgana still had controlled of Wraith’s drone as her own, while Gloria and Troy had control of the new ones. Wraith’s drone could go higher up then the other ones and was providing oversight of everything.

They had only a few hours once they arrived in Texas to put together some sort of plan. They had met up with Dakota and Terry in Texas. Terry and Dakota had driven Wraith all the way from Alexandria to meet up with them at a private airfield that Bart knew about.

Morgana and her crew had brought some of the computer and satellite equipment with them from the captured tractor trailer. They had their own personal equipment, plus the equipment they brought with them. Morgana and Anika had agreed that they were going to need the equipment to pull the job off.

Keven and Selena were still assigned as body guards for Morgana and her crew. Once the mission was over. Anika planned on sending Keven and Selena to stunt and driving school. This way they will be able to handle any road conditions or problems that came up while driving the motorhome.

Bart had a friend who had a 2015 Tiffin Motorhomes Breeze 32BR for sale. He had his friend meet him at the airfield and paid him for it. Once they had it, Terry and Gloria went to work along with help from Dakota and Bart attached and ran everything that Morgana and her crew was going to need to do their job. Morgana suggested and pointed out what they were going to need to do. Once they got the motorhome back to New York, Terry was going to overhaul it mechanically, but for now it was going to have to be.

Terry had stopped at one of the local hobby shops and bought enough supplies to build at least six custom drones for Morgana and her crew. That way they had eyes to search the place and put the first part of their plan into play. Morgana was still going to have control of Wraith’s drone. It was equipped to go higher, further and had more firepower than the smaller ones she was constructing for Gloria and Troy.

Once they had the motorhome equipped and setup for their mission. They left the airfield and headed for their staging point. Morgana and her crew used the stealth drones and Wraith’s assault drone, plus his systems to take control of all the cellular, communication and surveillance systems.

While that had been going on, Bart and Anika took up their spots to be able to lay down support fire to cover Elizabeth, Hatter and Dakota. Anika had made Hatter change her outfit to a much slimmer and darker style to wear for this mission. Hatter didn’t like it, but did as she was asked. She refused to carry an actual gun. She preferred to use her needlers. Dakota and Elizabeth had been given separate magazines loaded with rubber bullets and real bullets for their personal side arms and their assault weapons.

Once everyone was equipped and ready to move out. Hatter, Elizabeth and Dakota made their way into the compound with help from the drones. Elizabeth and Dakota objectives was to take out all the security guards they came across. Hatter’s job was to bag their White Rabbit.

Hatter was getting instructions and help from Gloria and Troy, since they were their eyes and ears. They were watching the video feed from the stealth drones and guiding them. Gloria couldn’t believe how fast and sneaky Hatter was. She wonders if she learned those skills in the mental hospital she had been confined in.

“Hatter, you can move…..” Gloria was watching the feed of the ones she had that covered Hatter.

“Now!”

Elizabeth and Dakota quietly and quickly disarm the roving security guards patrolling the compound. They were using rubber bullets to take the guards out and zip tying them. Anika wanted zero body count if they could. Her and Bart had live rounds for their sniping rifles.

Hatter moves quickly and quietly towards the main house. It was her job to secure the white rabbit. She manages to get to the balcony of the Master bedroom. She checks the sliding doors and notices the security brace was in place to keep the sliding doors closed. She manages to remove that and disarm the security system on the door as well.

Hatter slides the door open carefully and slips into the room with one of the stealth drones. The rabbit wasn’t in the room. She moves out of the room and down the stairs towards the bunker/rabbit hole. She stops when she hears movement. One of the inside guards came near her hiding spot. She fires her needler and puts him asleep.

Gloria was watching Hatter as she moved throughout the interior of the house towards the bunker. Anyone she came across, she dropped with her needler. She didn’t even give them a chance to draw their weapon.

“Anika, you should see Hatter move throughout the house. She’s like a cat.” Gloria figures Anika would want to know.

“Has she found our rabbit yet?” Anika was surprised that everything was going to plan.

“Not yet. She’s heading down to the bunker where he might be hiding.” Gloria watches as Hatter moves further down to the bunker.

She stops all sudden and the next thing Gloria sees is darkness. She turns the volume up to hear what was going on. Gloria strains to hear the noise in the background, but what she can make out. There is a scuffling sound and the sound a thump as something heavy hits the floor.
Gloria switches the camera view to infrared and pick-up two heat sources. One was standing and the other was laying on the floor.

“I think Hatter has gotten the white rabbit.” Gloria had a smirk on her face.

“You know something sunshine, you talk to much.” Hatter looks down at their target.

The bastard had tried to ambush her. He might had succeeded if she wasn’t prepared for that type of attack. It wouldn’t be the first time someone had tried to pull that on her. The orderlies had played that game with her in the mental hospital.

Hatter kicks the bastard in his groin before zip tying his hands and feet together. She looks up when Elizabeth and Dakota show up to help her move the body.

Elizabeth looks down at her former boss and just shakes her head. She could see where Hatter had smacked him on the forehead with her knife handle. She kneels to pick his legs up, while Dakota picks his arms up. Hatter follows behind them as they carry his sorry ass back up and out to the courtyard where Wraith was waiting.

Hatter snags a few things she spotted that she wanted on the way out. They had caught her interest and she figure they would be better off with her, then here. She grabbed a small bag that felt like it had diamonds or something inside of it.

Terry opens the passenger side door so Elizabeth and Dakota could secure their prisoner for his trip back to the motorhome. She made sure the restraints were super tight just in case the bastard woke-up. She watches as Dakota closes the passenger side door of Wraith.

“We’ll meet you back at the motorhome, Terry.” Dakota gives Terry a smile. She was growing fond of Terry. Hopefully, Terry felt the same about her.

“Alright.” Terry puts Wraith into drive and head back towards the motorhome.

Dakota, Elizabeth and Hatter hop onto their quads and head back towards the motorhome. The small stealth drones trailed behind Wraith, while Wraith’s own assault drone took over watch over Wraith.

Once everyone was back at the motorhome. The drones were secured and packed away. Bart and Dakota made sure the quads and the dirt bike him and Anika took were secured on the travel trailer hooked to Bart’s friends pick-up truck. The quads and motorcycles belonged to his friend.

Anika walks over to look at Arnold Bridges as he slept inside of Wraith. He was so secured inside Wraith, that even if he woke-up, He wouldn’t be able to free himself. Only Terry or Dakota could free him from Wraith’s five-point harness.

“You fucked up royally Arnold and you are not going to like what is coming next.” Anika just shivers thinking about what Jack is going to do to Arnold.

If there were two people Anika feared and respected the most. It was Jack and Cheshire. She knew Jack treated her like a kid sister, but she had seen what he does to people whom he trusted, betray that trust. Cheshire was the same way, if not worse than Jack. They took trust very personal and when you broke it. It was hard to earn back under certain circumstances.

Anika looks towards Terry “is he going to be okay overnight in there?”

“If he doesn’t piss or shit, yea. However, Dakota and I have a better plan for him. We have an old fashion gorilla cage for him. Bart’s friend knew a guy that use to be in the carnival and circus business and had one he was willing to sell to us.” Terry had a devilish look on her face.

“Oh, that is priceless. Won’t you be missing a seat for Dakota to ride back with you?” Anika just giggles as an image of what Arnold was going to look like in one pops in her head.

“Wraith’s passenger seat is removable and I can replace it with another seat.” Terry walks around Wraith and start removing the bolts holding the seat in place.

Between Bart and Keven, they carry the unconscious form of Arnold over to the Gorilla cage and secure the seat to the bottom of the cage. The restraints holding Mr. Bridges were still in place. Once the seat was secured. Bart and Keven move the cage to the travel trailer attached to the mobile home and secured the cage inside.

“He’ll be safe and sound in there, till we get back to New York.” Bart locks the trailer up.

“Let’s go ahead and move out. The police are on their way to transport Arnold’s men to jail.” Anika had been informed by Morgana the police were on their way to transport the prisoners. She sent the police everything she had on them. The Fed’s are going to come and pick those men up later today.

“Where’s Hatter?” Anika was looking around for Hatter.

“She’s stretched out back here.” Elizabeth had spotted her passed out in the back bedroom of the mobile home.

Anika checks and finds Hatter sound asleep. Anika heads back to where everyone else was.

“Alright, lets head back to New York.” Anika sits down in the passenger seat.

Keven starts the mobile home up and puts it in gear. He sets the destination in the GPS system.

“Are we going to follow Bart and pick him up?” Keven was curious about that.

“No, he’s going to take the jet back.” Anika and Bart had already talked about it. He was going to stay here and wrap things up and meet them in New York.

“Well, it’s going to take us at least two days to get back to New York.” Keven had looked at the route and the calculations had said twenty-six hours. He was adding on a few extra hours for fuel stops and checking on Mr. Bridges in travel trailer.

Morgana was the only one that didn’t like the mobile home that much. Her wheelchair was limited inside the mobile home when they were moving. She had to down grade to a normal wheel chair, while her power one was in the trailer.

up
234 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Guess the White Rabbit did

Guess the White Rabbit did not have any lucky rabbit feet with him. Too bad. Should be an interesting trip for him tied in a seat contained within a gorilla cage. Don't see that everyday. Just hope he is not able to get himself free anytime along the trip.

Hatter finally caught the rabbit

Jamie Lee's picture

The rabbit is usually running around with watch in hand while the Hatter has an unbirthday party

Not this time, this time the Hatter caught the naughty white rabbit and gave him a lump in the process.

That old boy will wish he had walked the straight and narrow when it's all said and done.

Others have feelings too.