Going Home Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Captain Vellutus and his crew were given a tour of the Revenge while they traveled to Creuhiri.

“It’s an impressive ship Captain Ranuis.” Captain Vellutus was impress with the Revenge.

The ship was over a hundred years old, but its systems were only five years out of date compare to the Viminacium systems. The Revenge engineering systems was an older system, but more reliable.

Lisa couldn’t believe that the little cat girl that she met earlier was responsible for maintaining these systems. She also couldn’t believe that she had refurbished the whole entire engineering section. According to what she was seeing there were systems from different ships and cultures working together with no problems.

When Captain Vellutus and guest arrive back up on the bridge. They noticed Princess Catlin breast feeding Terry. She was draped across Princess Catlin’s lap at the navigation station.

“We’ll, that’s something you don’t see every day.” Lisa was a little startled to see the Princess breast feeding a grown cat girl.

Captain Ranuis had noticed the looks of their guest on seeing the Princess breast feeding their chief engineer on the bridge. Among the
Ailuros their child’s need always came first. In Terry’s case it was an enzyme only her mother’s breast milk could give her.

“It was a good thing that you found Terry when you did Captain Vellutus. Terry has a medical problem that only her mother can prevent from getting worse.”

“Oh? Why does she need to be breast feed? Couldn’t you bottle feed her?” Lisa was curious why the Princess was breast feeding while on the bridge.

“Well, to answer your question Lisa. First, The Princess can basically do what she wants. Her government own this ship. Plus, she’s a value member of my crew, along with her daughter as well. Which means she can override me if she wanted to., Second, she is sticking to her culture customs. Children always come first among the Ailuros people. Since Terry has been missing for the past few days. Her health has started to deteriorate and needs the enzyme that only her mother’s breast milk produce. Third, the Princess prefers to breast feed her child herself. She doesn’t like to use bottles, unless she really needs to. She prefers Terry on her lap. The last reason is, the bond between Terry and the Princess is stronger than most parents.”

Captain Ranuis was against it at first, but got used to it after a few times. Ever since Terry had gotten her new body from Dr. Ayaan and his medical staff. She was going to need the enzyme from her mother till her body could start producing it on her own. Right now, she only had one more year left of drinking breast milk from the Princess.

“I didn’t mean to sound rude Captain and Princess. It just seems kind of strange to breast feed while on the bridge. If you don’t mind me asking Princess. How old is Terry?”

“Terry is fifty-five years old Lisa. The reason she needs to be breast feed, her new body lacks an enzyme. It’s taken Dr. Ayaan a few years to come up with a way to make her new body to produce it.” Princess Catlin strokes Terry’s head while she feed.

Terry wasn’t even listening to the conversion going on near her. She had her eyes closed and concentrated on drinking her mother’s milk. At first, she felt uncomfortable having to drink from Catlin, but ever since the explosion she had been involved in. Her new body needed the enzyme in Catlin’s milk to stay healthy. She was the first human/ Ailuros hybrid child ever created. It was against the law to produce mix species children. You were either one or the other, but not both. Since her body was a clone between her damage DNA and an egg taken from
Catlin. She wasn’t against the hybrid law. Her new body was already smaller and slimmer than the average Ailuros female.

A couple of hours go by before they arrive at the Ailuros home world. They take the shuttle that Captain Vellutus and crew took from the
Viminacium to the Revenge down to the planet and was given permission to land at the Royal Palace. The place reminded Lisa of the Royal Palaces located on Earth.

The prisoners they brought back were immediately taken into custody. When Terry emerged from the shuttle, she was immediately protected. So, was the Princess as well.

“Boy, talk about being protective.” Lisa couldn’t believe the armed guards around the two.

“The princess and Terry have been kidnapped before from here. The King isn’t taking any chances any more with his daughter or
granddaughter.” Captain Ranuis had patrols out right now protecting the airspace out and around the Royal Palace. Nothing was getting near or pass the Revenge.

They are escorted into the Royal Palace and shown their individual rooms. Since Lisa and Henry were married, they shared a room. The room they had been given had a beautiful view of a huge garden that they could talk a walk in. They are informed that there are certain sections of the Palace and the city that no other race can enter and not to take it as an offense.

Lisa looks towards her husband “you know we could join the Captain in the talks or explore the grounds and city.”

“Captain Vellutus will let us know what he wants from us, hopefully.” Henry walks over towards the window and look out.

Lisa walks over to join him and takes a deep breath “it feels nice to smell real air for a change, instead of the air we have aboard the ship.”

The two of them stand there for a while enjoying the scenery and the fresh air. They were lost in their thoughts when they hear a knocking on their room door. Lisa turns around and goes to answer the door. When she opens it, she notices a young-looking cougar humanoid standing at the door.

“Excuse me ma’am, but you and your husband have been invited to a luncheon. If you’ll please follow me. I’ll escort you to the dining area.”
Cecil had been told to summon the earthlings that had come down with the princess.

“Henry, we have been invited to a luncheon.” Lisa looks back towards her husband.

Henry takes one more lungful of fresh air and walks towards Lisa and the young page.

Lisa and Henry follow the young page as they are escorted to the dining hall. They pass a lot of important looking images that take up huge sections of the wall. Lisa figure they must be important events from the Ailuros past. They finally arrive to a huge dining hall. Cecil show Lisa where she’ll be seating and Henry as well. They were sitting next to each other at a huge table.

Servers fill their wine glass with blueish purple drink. Lisa and Henry both notice that there were a lot of humans there at the table Captain Vellutus was sitting near the head of the table along with Captain Ranuis and a few other Captains and Commanders.

Servers come around the table and fill the plates up. Lisa notices that Terry was sitting next to her grandfather and grandmother. Several people introduce themselves to Lisa and Henry and discover they too were from Earth and had been kidnapped to be used as food, slaves and experimented on. A few were members of the Revenge, while others were on different ships or were specialist operators like the Princess. The luncheon allowed Lisa and Henry interact with everyone and discovered that Earth’s technology was still primitive compare to what they now had. Also, some moron was in the white house. If an invasion fleet came now to earth. Everyone would be enslaved.

A few of the people show Lisa and Henry images they took on their last recon of the Sol system and what Earth currently looked like. Lisa and Henry couldn’t believe how much it had changed since they had been kidnapped. They were going to have to ask the Captain if they could take one of the long-range scout ships out to investigate for themselves.

up
241 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Last four.

Last four.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.