Jackie And The Beanstalk

Printer-friendly version
Jackie And The Beanstalk
By Stanman63
Synopsis:When an Evil Wizard plots against Jack, A Good Wizard saves the day.

[-][+][-]
Once upon a time, there was a young farmer whose farm was doing poorly due to the spells of a local wizard. This wizard wanted the farm for his own and had hexed it so that poor Jack could not grow any crops,. Worst of all, his farm animals suffered as well.

Jack began to sell off the animals and land so that he could eat, but all too soon, he was left with the house and his prize cow. He was heading into the county seat to sell his home and cow when he came upon an old man in distress. Jack stopped and saw to his needs which were simple. All that he needed was some water and food that Jack provided, sacrificing his lunch to the old man's needs.

"Here, old man, I have not much, but what I have is yours."

"Thank you young man, for your help."

Then when the old man finished the meal, he rewarded Jack for his kindness.

"I will now reward you for your kindness, I am a Good Wizard. A Bad Wizard has hexed your farm so that you will sell it to him. But I can counter his hex with these Magic Beans, Simply plant them outside your house and in the morning the beans will have sprouted."

"Thank you kind sir for your help."

Then Jack went back home, but looking down, he saw that he was now Jackie, turning to the Good Wizard, he was told.

"I have seen that in your heart that you are a maiden. All now will know of you as Jackie and the Bad Wizard will succumb to your charms."

Then, stepping lively, Jackie arrived home and planted the beans. In the morning, the beans had grown into the clouds. Looking up in wonder, she was greeted by the Bad Wizard.

"Oh Jackie, can you forgive me for my evil ways? I have been mean to you when you were Jack, now that you are Jackie, I love you and want to marry you."

"Why should I marry the one that has caused all of this?"

"If you marry me, you will be a Princess for the beanstalk goes to the Giants castle which is full of the riches that he has stolen."

"That giant is mean, very well, let's go, I will marry you if you slay the giant."

Then they went up the beanstalk and the Wizard did slay the giant and in doing so, was freed from his evil. The castle settled upon Jackie's farm and she became a Princess and married the wizard and lived happily ever after.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very unusual

Very unusual and cute. I liked it.

Love,
Billie Sue

Billie Sue

Very strange, almost like a Haiku

THAT was sure a twist on your classic fairytale.

But if you manange to get Red Ridinghood and the Wolf married and with pups, I'm out of here.

John in Wauwatosa sotly snickering.

Thanks I needed a pickme up in the morning.

John in Wauwatosa

Wait

Why in the world did she listen to him? What did that "good wizard" turn her into? A ditz? "I have been mean to you when you were Jack, now that you are Jackie, I love you and want to marry you." Oh I think this translates to, "When you were a guy, I didn't like you at all, but now you're so hot will you marry me? Even though I'm most likely going to be an abusive and cruel husband to you?" And why in the world did she become a princess? That made no sense? Oh did they steal his castle or something? I'm sowwy, hun but I just don't see where this is going, nor do I see a happy ending for it.

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Moral of the story is?

Sorry I have to agree with Chelsea.

Why would Jackie even consider TALKING with the evil wizard.

There was something about a leapord changing it's spots. It doesn't happen. So Jackie must of been a ditz to allow someone so evil to talk her into marriage. So being evil begets what you want out of life with no consequences. Is this a new morality series being played out here?

I would much rather have seen the evil wizard and the giant get theirs, and the new girl marry the good wizard or finding a true love that comes to save her from the evil wizard.

Writing is good, story line needs work, idea and concept workable. Hmmm needs more buildup too. Somehow showing the readers why the Giant isn't a nice person stealing things and such. Need a reason for him to be killed, not that he is a giant, that's discrimination against a minority LOL! Need to be PC here. Evil wizard let him go find his own wench, not Jackie.