Sexual Tension

Printer-friendly version

Sexual Tension

Jerry and Louis were roommates but had an odd arrangement. Jerry was straight and flaunted it by bringing attractive young women to the apartment. He was often at the clubs and generally sociable. Louis, on the other hand, was always alone and reclusive. He was also gay which Jerry knew about. The arrangement worked for Jerry because he didn’t have to deal with another straight male that could potentially steal a girlfriend from him. Louis was completely harmless and never brought his own “date” to the apartment. However, the situation was torture for Louis.

Louis found himself attracted to Jerry early on due to his athletic build and beautiful face. He could never reveal this to Jerry without there being dramatic social consequences. It would be pointless anyway as Jerry would never return the affection. Louis would try to think of other people but found Jerry a continual distraction. There was nothing he could do about it until the lease was up a few months from now. What Louis wasn’t aware of was that Jerry had his own dissatisfaction with the living arrangements.

One day, Jerry entered an old bookstore and met up with Selina who worked there. The store didn’t seem to fit the time period with people reading books on their Ipads or book readers. For whatever reason, the book store continued to exist year-after-year. Selina inherited the store from her aging parents and had no intention of ever closing it down or selling it. Jerry would wander into the book store from time-to-time to talk with her. It was easier to reveal his true thoughts with her since she was a notorious Lesbian and everyone knew it.

“You actually going to buy something this time?” Selina asked him with an annoyed expression.

“I might,” he said having no intention to do so.

“What’s up?” she asked as she rearranged books on a shelf.

“I figured I should talk to you because it concerns one of your people, you know,” Jerry began.

“My people, huh?” Selina doubted.

“Yeah, the gay kind,” Jerry clarified.

“Oh?” Selina realized not bothered by Jerry’s condescending attitude.

“I have this gay roommate. I mean, he’s totally gay,” Jerry revealed.

“I feel we have discussed him before,” Selina recalled.

“Anyway, here’s the problem: I have not been able to find the right girl here in town and Louis is alone all the time. The universe should correct this,” Jerry said.

“You’re not able to find the right girl because you only choose the slutty kind. Try someone that won’t sleep with you on the first date,” Selina recommended.

“We’re past that,” Jerry said dismissively. “I think there’s a way to solve both our problems, and I think you can help.”

“How’s that?” Selina asked.

“I did a little reading in your shop. It’s called a Linking spell. I want you to turn Louis into a fine babe,” Jerry said.

Selina raised an eyebrow at him wondering which book of hers he had actually read. “You sure you didn’t read about this online?”

“Nope, it was somewhere in this shop,” Jerry said confidently.

“A Linking spell is hard-core magic. It will link you with the other person permanently. You will be forever infatuated with the other person. You would love Louis for the rest of your life, guaranteed,” Selina warned.

“I understand,” Jerry said although he doubted the strength of the spell.

“Look, I am not about to force someone else to love you,” Selina objected.

“He totally loves me. I see it all the time. He’s constantly eyeballing me. I sense his sexual frustration,” Jerry said.

“You’re a dick for creating this situation in the first place. Why couldn’t you get a straight roommate like everyone else?” she asked.

“Uh, because he’s neat, clean, and highly considerate of my love life,” Jerry smirked. “Trust me, he would want this. He’s a sad lonely guy. He needs help.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” Selina said uncommitted.

Jerry smiled and then left the store feeling he had achieved his goal.

***

In the shower, Louis felt it difficult to contain his feelings. He stroked his cock and fantasized about Jerry’s naked body. There was only one occasion in which he accidentally saw his roommate naked. Jerry had woke up in a drunken haze and walked around the apartment naked apparently unaware that Louis was also present in the apartment. Since they first met each other, Louis had dreams of kissing Jerry and laying in bed with him. He knew it would never be and it tortured him every day. Louis worked on his cock until he came finally getting a temporary release.

Jerry came back to the apartment and knocked on the bathroom door. Louis seized up as if he had been exposed. “What?” Louis crocked.

“You going to be in there long?” Jerry asked.

“I’ll be out soon,” Louis said as he dried himself.

Jerry didn’t need to use the bathroom at all. It was just a power play to keep Louis jumpy. Amused, Jerry went back to his room. It wouldn’t be long before the two of them would shower together with Louis being an attractive babe.

Louis looked at himself in the mirror as he finished drying up. He was slender, lacking strong masculine features. He knew he needed to make a change. He needed to work out more, get out more, and move out. It's just he couldn’t think of anyone other than Jerry. It was a problem he needed to fix now.

***

A timid Louis went into Selina’s book store. “I need your help,” he said nervously.

“What kind of help? A book?” Selina asked innocently.

“No, I know you have powers. I need your help. We’re of the same…,” Louis sputtered.

“We’re not the same, Louis. The only thing we have in common is that we’re both gay. Actually, that makes us the most opposite people in this town. I like girls and you like guys. We have different genders,” she pointed out.

“We’re both tortured by society,” Louis remarked.

“How so?” Selina asked giving him an odd look.

“We never know if the people we like will like us back. Our options are so limited. We may be attracted to half the population but only a small fraction will be attracted to us. Every time we reveal who we are its a huge risk not just physically but emotionally,” Louis said.

Selina gave him a bored look. “Try a dating website and search only for gay men,” she advised.

“I can’t do it. I can’t bring someone to the apartment with Jerry around,” Louis said uncomfortably.

“Man, you are whipped,” Selina mocked. “You love Jerry don’t you?”

Louis simply nodded. “I need to rid myself of my desire for him. It’s painful every day.”

“Such a drama queen,” Selina smirked. “What if I could make Jerry gay?”

“You could do that?” Louis asked amazed.

“Isn’t that why you’re here? I swear everyone knows I’m a witch in this town,” she said annoyed.

“When will I know it has worked?” Louis asked fearfully. He didn’t want to create a mess of things before Jerry’s change.

“He’ll try to kiss you. Just let it happen,” she smiled.

***

That night, an impatient Jerry called up Selina. “When is it supposed to begin?” he asked irritably.

“Alright, alright, I got it done but there’s a part of the spell you’re not going to like,” she said.

“What?” Jerry asked.

“You have to kiss him first. That will be the catalyst,” she said.

“Kiss him…while he’s still a guy?” Jerry questioned.

“Yeah,” Selina said nonchalantly.

“Fuck no!” Jerry disagreed.

“It has to be done. It’s how the spell works,” Selina said while rolling her eyes. “It won’t matter anyway. He’ll be a girl and then you can fuck her brains out all night,” Selina said.

Jerry wasn’t sure about this. He had never kissed a dude before. “This spell, he will be a complete woman, right? Like, no dick, right?” he questioned.

“He will be a fully functional baby-making machine. I advise you use a condom,” Selina said.

Jerry had no intention of using a condom. Selina was so funny. If she weren’t a Lesbian, he would totally fuck her. “Alright, I’ll do it tonight.”

“That’s the spirit,” Selina said and hung up.

***

Louis was watching television as Jerry strolled into the living room. In truth, the television was to just distract him as he waited impatiently for Jerry to make a move. Supposedly, if Jerry kissed him that would make him gay. Would they make out? Would they have full-blown sex? Louis could hardly bear the anticipation.

Jerry, on the other hand, was queasy with what he had to do. Kissing Louis would begin the spell to make him a woman. As he got closer to the couch, he wondered if this was the right thing to do. Was it right to change Louis into a girl without his consent or knowledge? Would the girl Louis be the same person or just a bimbo, a shadow of his former self? What if girl Louis didn’t like him? He couldn’t stand to have an angry bitch in the apartment for the next few months. But Selina said it would link them together permanently. Jerry didn’t take that too seriously. He would definitely have the will power to get out of that if girl Louis was a bitch or fat for that matter.

“What you watching?” Jerry asked conversationally.

“The news,” Louis replied. He wasn’t even following it.

Jerry nodded as he sat next to Louis on the couch. The two men were jittery not realizing each other's plans for the other. Louis focused on the TV trying to conceal his anticipation of Jerry’s kiss. Jerry looked away wondering if he could go through with it. It was just a kiss. He was reminded of the old saying that one could kiss 99 girls but if you kissed one guy it meant…

No, this was the most heterosexual thing he could do. He was going to make a gay man his girl. It was a win for his team, no dispute. It was the natural way of things for a gay man to become a straight girl. In fact, once a boy discovers he’s gay he should immediately take hormones and get into a skirt. That would make the world a more orderly place. He knew gay men fantasized about being with straight men. This was just how it should be.

Jerry bit his lip as he decided to bite the bullet. “Hey, Louis. Turn the TV off, man. I have something to say.”

Louis complied hoping this would lead to the kiss. “You’ve been a good roommate, in fact, the best roommate I could have. I think we should renew the lease,” Jerry said.

“You wanted to talk to me about the lease?” Louis asked confused.

“No, man. I want to talk about this,” Jerry said and then kissed Louis on the mouth.

Louis was expecting it but was surprised at the same time. His eyes widened as he felt Jerry’s lips for the first time. This was a dream come true. He never imagined that he could make Jerry gay and fall in love with him. His sexual tension was going to be over.

Jerry reared back and gave a sigh of relief. He had done it. It was over. Just like a shot at the doctor’s office, it was painful at first but the pain would disappear quickly. Louis gave Jerry a confused look. The kiss was more of a peck than anything passionate. Did the spell need time to warm up?

Jerry and Louis eyed each other expectantly. Louis was supposed to turn into a girl and Jerry was supposed to become gay. Neither seemed to be happening. Jerry stared at Louis looking for any kind of change, a softening of the face, longer hair, breasts bulging out from his shirt, anything. Louis was just hoping Jerry would kiss him again and maybe more.

“Wow, was she fucking with me?” Jerry said out loud after a long pause.

“What are you talking about?” Louis asked disturbed by the outburst.

“Don’t worry about it, man. Go back to watching TV. Sorry,” Jerry said embarrassed.

“What the fuck?” Louis wondered. He got up as Jerry left the couch. “You can’t just do that to me and walk away.”

“Well, I just did,” Jerry said regaining his swagger. He couldn’t believe Selina had just tricked him into kissing Louis. Well played Selina, well played.

“Why did you kiss me?” Louis demanded, becoming peeved.

“To see what it felt like, alright. I tried it, it didn’t work, sorry,” Jerry said dismissively.

“You think you can try that on a gay man because if I were straight I would freak out on you?” Louis asked outraged.

“Yeah, that’s it. That’s exactly it,” Jerry said wanting to end the awkward conversation. As he said those words, his voice began to crack.

“What’s wrong with your voice?” Louis asked concerned.

“There’s nothing wrong with my voice,” Jerry said in a higher-pitched tone. Jerry then felt weird and used the kitchen counter for support. Louis gave Jerry a look of concern.

“I’ll get you a glass of water,” Louis offered.

Jerry nodded. He didn’t dare use his voice again. Something was wrong with him. He felt a sudden need to call Selina. Was this part of the spell? Louis brought a tall glass over to Jerry. The two were suddenly startled by a knock on the door. Louis cautiously opened the door allowing Selina inside.

“You bitch, you got the spell wrong,” Jerry said in a hoarse voice.

“On the contrary. It’s going exactly as it should,” Selina smirked.

“What’s going on? You said it would make him like me. It failed,” Louis said.

“What the fuck?” Jerry said as his voice continued to change.

“The two of you both came to me, so I decided to solve both your problems. Actually, it solves my problem too,” Selina said cryptically.

“What do you mean?” Louis asked.

As Selina got nearer to Jerry, his blond hair began to grow out to shoulder length. It became perfectly straight as if he had styled it. She then turned to Louis. “It's your fault you got yourself a straight attractive male as a roommate. Don’t worry. I am going to end the sexual tension between you two.”

Louis saw more changes from Jerry. His face was becoming more feminine and his body was becoming smaller. His hard-earned muscles were disappearing, and he was becoming shorter. Selina was right. He wasn’t nearly as attracted to Jerry now. In fact, Jerry looked smaller and shorter than even him now. Selina was turning Jerry into a girl!

“You were supposed to turn him into a girl, not me!” Jerry said angrily with a more feminine voice.

Louis gave Jerry a hurt look. “How could you?”

“You think you’re ever going to find love as a homosexual? Only straight people have long-lasting relationships, have kids, and stay together for life. What will you have? A lifetime of loneliness and occasional flings,” Jerry lashed out.

“The only solution was for you to be my girl. That would have solved both our problems, but she betrayed us both,” Jerry pointed to her with a more slender arm.

“Well, by your own reasoning the only way for you to have true happiness is a man’s dick in you,” Selina said mockingly.

Jerry steadied himself and then took hold of Selina pushing her up against the wall. Selina laughed at him and kissed him on the lips. In spite of himself, Jerry felt compelled to kiss her back. As he did, his legs became thinner and weaker. He could barely stand and his mind lost focused. He kissed Selina like he had never kissed another girl before.

Louis seemed to notice what was happening and broke them up. A feminine looking Jerry gave Selina a horrified look as he realized what was happening. “You put the Linking spell on us,” he accused.

“Precisely. I have waited a long time for a nice girl. I know you’ve wanted to fuck me for a long time, Jerry,” Selina said.

“What did you do to me then?” Louis demanded.

Selina gave him a dismissive look. “I didn’t do anything to you.”

“But he started changing once we kissed,” Louis objected.

“He started changing because I drove into the parking lot,” Selina rolled her eyes.

Louis gave her a dumbfounded look. “Why the ruse?”

“I just wanted to see if he would actually go through with it,” she smiled.

“I think you should leave,” Louis said angrily.

“Oh, butt-hurt that I didn’t do your spell to make him gay? I actually fulfilled your request but not as you expected. You should word your requests carefully. Oh, I have made him gay for sure. A gay woman,” Selina said.

“This isn’t what I wanted,” Louis said flatly.

“Don’t worry about it. You probably didn’t get any dates because they knew you were already living with a man. Half the town already thought you two were intimate. Once he’s totally female, you’ll be getting plenty of dick,” Selina assured him.

“What?” Jerry protested somewhat alert of what was being talked about. He fell to his knees as he resisted Selina’s intoxicating presence. His hips ached as they were widening.

“It could have been a whole lot worse for you, Jerry. I could have made Louis straight and you a girl. If I had, he would be balls deep in you by now,” Selina told him.

Jerry cringed at the image. “I’ll resist you,” he swore.

“No, you won’t. You going to be my new girlfriend, we’re going to get married, and then you’re going to give me a baby. With Louis’ sperm, of course,” Selina said looking at him.

“No way,” Louis backed away.

“Yes, you will,” Selina said confidently. She then turned to a still changing Jerry. “I can’t wait for you to give birth and then breastfeed our baby.” She then bent down and touched Jerry’s chest sprouting breast buds.

Jerry cried out as he realized he was losing himself. His proud pecs were now being replaced with soft breasts. “Look, I’m not a total bitch, alright. If you stop resisting, you’ll have just enough time to use your dick one more time,” Selina told him.

Jerry considered his options. He still felt an intoxicating feeling for Selina. He wanted to fuck her immediately. He then figured out a way to get back at Selina for doing this to him. “Yeah, sure,” he agreed.

“Jerry, don’t do this. You don’t have to go with her,” Louis told him.

“I got this,” Jerry said as he led Selina to his bedroom. As the door closed, Louis felt awkward and confused in the living room.

***

As soon as they were inside Jerry’s room, he immediately took hold of her and kissed her passionately. “That’s it, baby,” Selina said as she took off his shirt.

Jerry looked down briefly and saw growing breasts on his chests. He would never again be able to walk around with his shirt off. He dreaded the prospect of having to wear a bra. Still, there was no time for contemplation. He rudely took off Selina’s shirt and unhooked her bra. The two kissed furiously as their breasts mashed together.

“You better hurry if you want to use your dick,” Selina warned.

“I thought Lesbians hated dick,” Jerry said.

“I don’t mind being penetrated. I just don’t care for a man’s body. This will be my first time with a shemale though,” she smiled.

Jerry didn’t think of himself as a shemale but that was what he was at that moment. He looked perfectly feminine except for his cock and balls. A small part of him regretted having them and wished they would change as well, so he would be a normal girl.

Jerry quickly took off his shorts revealing a small flaccid cock. Selina gave him an unimpressed look and took off her panties. She was shaved as if knowing this night would happen. Jerry eyed his hairless feminine legs and flat stomach. This was really happening. He couldn’t stop it.

“Get on the bed. I’ll take care of the rest,” Selina instructed.

Jerry felt compelled to obey and got on the bed. Selina eyed his cock curiously and then went down on him. Jerry tensed up as his dick felt a lot more sensitive than before. He knew it was nerve endings rearranging themselves to give him a clit but for the moment it felt really good. Without intending to, he started to moan from the pleasure.

“That’s it, girl,” Selina grinned as she continued again on him.

Finally, Jerry’s cock got hard enough to penetrate. Selina positioned herself on top of him and gently pushed his soft cock inside her. “You’re really soft and small right now,” she teased.

“Sorry to disappoint,” Jerry said as Selina rolled her hips.

“Still, it feels a little more intimate than plastic,” she smirked.

Jerry had to focus if he wanted to get back at her. He had to try to remain hard and get the job done. Selina took her time riding him. Within a few minutes, his cock would be gone permanently. Jerry had to make a move. He took hold of her and got on top of her.

“What’s got into you?” Selina asked surprised.

With the last of his manhood strength, Jerry thrust quick and hard. Selina laid back and calmly took it. She would be merciful and let him act the part of a male one last time. Jerry struggled to orgasm as his balls began to shrink. He had always wanted to fuck Selina but never like this. With his last effort, he finally came inside her. Exhausted, he fell on top of her.

“What did you do?” Selina demanded of him.

“Fuck you, Selina,” he said softly.

“Oh, you naughty girl,” Selina said peeved and got him off her.

Jerry laughed girlishly at her success. “You’re a real idiot. The odds you got me pregnant are nil. Your balls are nearly gone at this point,” Selina told him.

“We’ll see,” he said amused.

Selina placed her hands on his shrinking cock and balls. “Say goodbye to your manhood, Jerry.” As she touched him, his balls disappeared and his cock became a small nub. She took two fingers and gently pushed. Jerry tensed up as he felt his body open up for the first time. Selina expertly placed her thumb on his clit while pushing inside with her index and middle finger. Jerry squirmed as he felt his new female sex organs. Deep inside his body, a vagina, uterus, and ovaries were taking form. He was now a she.

Jerri gasped as she was being fingered for the first time. Instinctively, she placed her hands on her female nipples and bucked her hips. Selina smiled as Jerri got used to being sexually stimulated as a female for the first time. In short order, Jerri cried out as she felt her first female orgasm.

“No more, no more,” she said as she felt overwhelmed.

“A lot better than before, isn’t it?” Selina asked her.

Jerri didn’t want to admit it but Selina was right. Something in her mind began to soften at everything that was happening to her. The anxiety and loss of her masculinity seemed like a distant concern. Selina seemed to be on top of things. She could trust her to know what to do tomorrow and the next day. In spite of herself, Jerri kissed Selina more passionately than she had ever kissed a girl before.

Selina felt elated at the success of her Linking spell. Jerri was slowly but surely falling in love with her. The two girls rubbed against each other as they kissed entangling their legs. “I have so much to teach you,” Selina said in between kisses.

After so many years, Selina had finally found her life partner. She had never been successful dating Lesbian women. It was true that the male Jerry had been an ass but with her magic, she could have whatever she wanted. What she didn’t realize was that the spell was a two-way street. Selina’s short black hair became longer down to her shoulders and straightened, her face became more feminine, and her breasts expanded slightly. Everything Jerri wanted in Selina began to manifest.

Selina was enjoying the moment too much to notice or care. She smirked at Jerri and then lowered herself to the new girl’s pussy. Licking her lips, she went down on her girlfriend eliciting screams of pleasure.

***

Louis tried to distract himself by playing on his phone as the two girls had sex across the hall. He had to pause with each orgasmic scream. It was just so incredibly awkward for him. He decided to take Selina’s advice and download a dating program. He figured the pictures of attractive men would take his mind off the two obnoxious females. As he found a profile that interested him, the two girls fell silent.

“Finally,” he muttered.

***

The next morning, Jerri woke up late. She looked at her hair a little befuddle and then remembered what had transpired the night before. Amused, she opened her closet to find only female clothes. Looking at each of the outfits, she wondered if she could really put on a dress and be seen in public with it on. The whole female experience was still very new to her. Where was Selina? She felt a sudden desire to be with her girlfriend.

Jerri walked out of her room and into the living room still naked. Louis was on his laptop, fully clothed, and stared at her oddly. “Like what you see?” she teased.

“Very nice,” Louis said disinterestedly.

“Oh, I forgot how gay you are,” she smirked at him.

“Glad you remembered,” Louis said mockingly. For the first time, Louis felt more assertive when dealing with Jerri. He was the man of the house, so to speak. For the first time, he was the stronger and more masculine of the two.

Jerri wanted to test Louis to see if he was truly gay. Things would be different between them if Louis was actually straight or even Bi. “Let’s shower together,” Jerri invited.

“I thought you were a Lesbian?” Louis asked.

“I am, but I want to see if your dick gets hard being close to me,” Jerri challenged.

“You know it won’t be,” Louis said.

“I want to know for sure,” Jerri insisted.

Louis sighed putting his laptop aside. “I think…you might actually be interested in men now,” he said.

“No way. There’s always been sexual tension between us. Let’s put it to rest for good,” Jerri said.

“Fine,” Louis agreed and started taking off his shirt and pants.

Jerri watched Louis wondering if she would feel a feminine spark of arousal. Would she get wet, get perky nipples, or feel anything from seeing a naked man’s body? Once Louis undressed, he got close to Jerri. Louis was now the taller and bigger of the two.

“Shall we,” he said condescendingly.

The two entered the shower and began their routine. Jerri utilized a woman’s shampoo that magically had entered the shower. Not one time did Louis become hard even with an attractive female inches from him. To her relief, Jerri felt nothing for the naked man, perhaps a little apprehensive that he could make a move on her. After they were done, the two of them faced each other.

“We’re so gay,” Jerri smiled.

Louis chuckled, it was true. The sexual tension between them was gone for good.

***

Jerri joined Selina at the bookstore and received immediate straight male attention. The store was getting more business than ever before as straight men found the two attractive Lesbians amusing. The two even kissed occasionally to get a rise from them. The two planned to move in together once Jerri’s lease was over in a few month's time. In the meantime, Selina came over to Jerri’s apartment on a nearly nightly basis.

One night, as they made love, the two girls could hear what was going on in the next room. They could hear Louis’ bed shake, male grunts, and then a final sigh. It only lasted a few minutes but sounded intense. Louis had finally found a boyfriend of his own. The two girls waited for them to be done and then giggled at the absurdity of what had happened to them all.

“Baby, you got me pregnant,” Selina revealed.

“Really, wow,” Jerri said delightedly.

“What if its a boy?” Selina asked uncertainly.

“No problem, I was a boy, remember,” Jerri assured her.

“That’s right,” Selina smiled.

“The next pregnancy is mine,” Jerri insisted.

“You sure you want artificial insemination?” Selina tested.

“I’m sure, I’m sure,” Jerri said and the two kissed into the night.

End

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Really liked...

The way you twisted the plot around. Not only did Jerry become the female, he/she became the lesbian witches girlfriend.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

happily ever after?

well, somewhat, anyway. Nice twist!

DogSig.png

A more deserving person

Jamie Lee's picture

Jerry was a full and complete pig, totally absorbed in his own wants.

His wanting to have Louis turned into a woman showed just how far into the sewer he lived. His reasoning that because Louis was in love with him, Louis should be a woman for Jerry to sexually enjoy, is so arrogant it's a wonder his head could ever fit through any door.

By the same token, Louis was no better, wanting Jerry to be Gay. Selina was correct in that Louis never specified the gender, so she made the choice. And in making Jerry female, instantly erased the sexual tension between the two.

But isn't Selina just as bad as both Jerry and Louis? Using her powers to force Jerry to be both a woman and her life long partner? Not that it wasn't the best thing which could happen for other women.

The plot of this story was interesting and thought provoking. The rhythm of the story was of a pace which didn't cause the story to bog down. And the events which took place, in the order they took place, kept the readers' interest.

Others have feelings too.

Absolutely Agree

with your sentiments on this. I try not to always have stories where there is a clear hero and villain. Sometimes in life there are shades of grey on all sides or no one fits the "good" description. Also, sometimes villains are rewarded while heroes suffer. It's all part of life and I try to cover all possibilities to provoke thought and discussion. As for pacing, I totally agree. I write stories as I visualize them. If the scene doesn't serve a purpose, I don't write it or I cut it.

Lies or Exact Words?

Daphne Xu's picture

I have to go back up and see precisely what Selina had promised the two men.

What Selina told Jerry, about kissing Louis: "It has to be done. It’s how the spell works,” Selina said while rolling her eyes. “It won’t matter anyway. He’ll be a girl and then you can fuck her brains out all night,” Selina said.

About the spell to turn Jerry gay: “When will I know it has worked?” Louis asked fearfully. “He’ll try to kiss you. Just let it happen,” she smiled.

My conclusion: in both cases, Selina outright lied. Of course, what Selina told Jerry was a manifest lie. She said to Jerry, "He [not you]" will be a girl. The antecedent to "He" was Louis. What Selina told Louis was more subtle, but Louis asked about the spell having worked, and she answers that it will have worked by the time Jerry kisses him -- not that it would begin to work when Jerry kisses him. We had honest-to-goodness lies, not Exact-Words deception, where the deception is done by telling the literal truth, but omitting critical information, and sending one up the garden path to the wrong conclusion.

Hopefully, the romances won't end -- in particular, Jerri's on account of Selina's lies.

'Twas an interesting story, and the way things were done was rather different. The contrast in beliefs between Louis and Jerry was well-done, and unusual -- they both were wrong. Often one is portrayed as objectively true, while the other is an expression of simple-minded gullible deception.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.