Fox Kid: Changing Places

Printer-friendly version

A very short and very silly Fox Kid story.

The Fox Kid: Changing Places

by

Rodford Edmiston

"Wow!" gasped Tina, pushing back and sitting up straight. "That was certainly different!"

His face was bright red and covered in sweat; his broad, muscular chest heaved with rapid breathing, now slowly returning to normal. He glanced at his kitsune lover, who was currently a female version of his usual self, just as Tina was a male version of her usual self. Odd, how normal How looked, in spite of the gender change. Tina wondered how much of her normal appearance was retained. He'd have to find a mirror. Later.

"I'll say," How agreed. She lifted herself a bit and settled back, her body covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. "My whole body is tingling."

She rubbed her small hands up and down her delicate arms.

"It was so intense," Tina elaborated, paying no attention to How's fondling herself. "So... focused. Not at all like I'm used to."

"I'm not sure I like it this way," How declared, pursing her pretty lips in a thoughtful pout.

"Well, I think I could get used to this, but I like it better the other way," agreed Tina, chuckling.

"Its what you're used to, I guess," said How, shrugging, her hair bouncing around her shoulders.

"So... want to try it again?" asked Tina, grinning at his foxy lover.

How tentatively reached out, took hold of the stem, and lifted the habanero up to eye level, regarding it carefully. Then she shook her head. She dropped the pepper into the bowl and sat back in the kitchen chair.

"I don't think so. Normally I just pop a whole one in my mouth and start chewing. This time I took one little nibble and my whole body felt hot."

"Yeah, and I burned my mouth, but hardly felt a thing anywhere else," said Tina, nodding. "Who'd have thought that just changing genders would make eating peppers so different?"

END

These tales were originally about high school students How (he's three-quarters Japanese-American and one-quarter Chinese-American, and the name is likely a multi-generation corruption of the Mandarin Chinese word for fox) and Tina (an Olympic-level track and field athlete who is what the supernatural community calls a Champion). There's lots of shape changing in these tales, especially for How, though only a few are TG.

How and Tina get married and have kids, so this long-running series gets multi-generational.

Their stories can be found here: http://www.dcr.net/~stickmak/Transformation/FOXKID/index.htm

The stories were written starting about a decade before the Masks tales. I cringe a bit about some of the writing, but there they are.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments