Snow Angel Part 11

Printer-friendly version

“How come I don’t get a badge?”

Hatter was upset she didn’t get a nice shiny badgiee thingy.

“Because, until we know more about your background Hatter. You are considered an unknown and we want to make sure there’s nothing in your past that can come back and bite us in the ass.”

“Fine!” Hatter stomps her feet.

Terry was looking out her window, when she notices a van coming up the road that lead to the shop.

“Elizabeth, did you tell anyone that you were coming to see me?”

“Just Miss. Jaager, why?”

“Because there’s a van coming up the private road that leads to the shop.”

“Let me see please.” Hatter walks over and looks.

Hatter looks out and notice it wasn’t someone she knew.

“I wonder if they are here for a tea party?”

Terry just looks at Hatter like she was nuts or stupid.

“Terry, I think you should go and get your car ready to welcome them. I don’t think you want them to shoot up the garage.”

“I think you’re right Elizabeth.”

Terry runs from her apartment down to where wraith was being stored.

“Come on Hatter, we might have some bad guys to send to the Queen of Hearts.”

“Okay.”

Hatter changes out the dart cartridges in her dart gun. She follows Elizabeth out of the room. Elizabeth takes Hatter out the back door of the
shop and around towards the front where they notice the van had stopped. They spot six men dressed in black fatigues and wearing black mask getting out of the van armed with Ak-47's and grenades.

“Oh, great. They have freaking grenades.”

Elizabeth notice them turning around when they hear wraith’s engine from behind them. She notices wraith deploying guns from the fender and aiming them directly at them.

“Drop your weapons and lace your hands behind your head, NOW!”

Elizabeth aims her gun along with Hatter.

“I would do what the car said gentlemen or you’ll be turned into swiss cheese.”

The next thing Elizabeth and Terry sees is Hatter firing her gun at all six guys as they drop to the ground.

“Hatter, no one gave you permission to shoot those guys.”

“They’re not dead. They are with the sandman. I was told I couldn’t kill any more. So, I only put people to sleep now.”
Hatter skips over to one guy and takes his mask off.

“I know this guy. This is Frankie and works for Joe the Boss.”

She skips over to another person and pull his mask off.

“I don’t know who this person is.”

She pulls the mask off another person “I know this guy. His name is Greg and works for Joe as well.”

Elizabeth walks over towards wraith and knocks on the window. The window rolls down and Terry looks at her.

“Does your car have the capability to scan for signals?”

“Yes.”

Terry taps a few buttons on the touch screen in the center of the dash. A new screen appears and starts to scan the area for signals.

“You think Hatter might be bugged?”

“No, I think the load might be bugged, but I want to rule out Hatter.”

Terry scans the area and it starts beeping from a signal it detected, but it wasn’t coming from Hatter or from the load. It was coming from Elizabeth’s car.

Terry gets out of her car and walks over towards Elizabeth’s car and spots the tracker and an explosive device that hadn’t been armed yet.

“Elizabeth, you might want to turn wraiths signal jammer on. There’s an explosive device with a remote attached to your car.”

“How do I turn it on?”

“It’s the far-left switch near the air vent. While the jammer is on, you’re going to lose cell signal.”

“Okay.” Elizabeth turns the jammer on.

Elizabeth walks over to her car and looks at where the bomb had been placed. It had been placed directly under her seat on the other side of the frame rail. Unless you knew what, you were looking for. You wouldn’t had seen it. Whoever, had placed the explosive there had done a good job in concealing it.

“Dam! Someone, doesn’t like me at all.”

“You’re telling me.”

“You dirty rotten, stealing bastard.”

Both women turn their head towards the sound and see Hatter kicking one of the guys with something dangling from her right hands.

“Hatter, why are you kicking that guy?”

“Because that creep stole my necklace.” She kicks him in his groin.

“Alright, you can stop kicking him Hatter.”

Elizabeth places her hand on Hatters shoulder.

Hatter flinches from the touch.

“May I see your necklace, Hatter?”

“You can if you promise to give it back.”

“I promise to give it back to you, Hatter.”

Elizabeth holds her hand out for it as Hatter places it in her hand.

“Hatter, why don’t you come over here and help me load these guys up into the van please.”

Terry had disarmed the explosive device and sat it on the roof of Elizabeth’s car.

“Okay.” Hatter walks over towards where Terry was standing.

Elizabeth looks at the necklace and notice it opens. She opens the heart shape locket and notices the picture inside. One side was blank, but the other side had an image of a young woman. Elizabeth takes a snap shot of it and sends it to Shigeko to see if she could match the picture.
She did notice a name and date inscribed on the inside of the locket. She takes a snap shot of that and sends it to her as well.

Elizabeth holds the locket up and look towards Hatter. She notices that there were some similarities of Hatter that matched the woman in the
locket. She wonders if this woman is Hatter’s mother. If she is, then who is or was her father?

Elizabeth walks over towards Terry and Hatter and hand the necklace back to Hatter.

“Thank you, Hatter.”

“Your welcome.”

Elizabeth helps Terry load the rest of the guys into the van, where Terry notice the tracker they used to track Elizabeth’s car.

“Where going to need a place to interrogate these guys.”

“We can do that at the same place we can store the truck at.”

“Can I interrogate them, please? I know some good ways to make them talk.”

Hatter was rubbing her hands together as she recalls the experiments that had been performed on her. She knew which ones she wanted to use on them. The doctor had made sure she knew which ones were good to use, because he used them over and over on her.

Terry and Elizabeth look at each other and then at Aylin. They didn’t know why she was so excited about interrogating these guys.

“Can you promise not to kill them?”

“Nope, I can’t promise that. I don’t know their physical condition, so I can’t promise I won’t kill them.”

“Alright, I’ll accept that explanation.”

“I’ll drive.”

Hatter jumps into the driver seat of the van and waits for everyone. Terry gets back into wraith and turn around, while Elizabeth gets in her car and follows behind Aylin. They head towards the R&D building that Terry’s brothers were thinking about buying to expend the business. Terry gets out and unlocks the garage door and drives wraith inside followed by Aylin and finally Elizabeth.

Terry closes the garage door and locks it. Afterwards, she walks over towards the van.

Elizabeth had parked near the van and gets out.

“So, who should be our first victim?”

“This one.”

Hatter pulls Frankie out by his hair.

“Hatter, you need to be more careful. How long does the drug you shot them with last?”

“Four hours, but I have the wake-up juice.”

Aylin drags Frankie to the center of the garage and tries to hoist his body up in the air.

“Can I get some help please?”

“Yes, you can get some help.”

Terry and Elizabeth walk over and secure Frankie’s hand over his head and strip him out of his clothes. Then they hoist his unconscious body up and let him dangle in the nude.

“You know, you would think someone with a French name might be little bit hung.” Aylin was flicking Frankie’s penis up and down.

“Will you stop that Hatter?”

“Fine, take my fun away.”

Hatter had the look of a child who's favorite toy had been taken away.

“Do you have a pair of jumper cables?”

“Yes, why do you need them?”

“For my special shock therapy interrogation.”

Aylin pops the hood on the van and waits for Elizabeth to give her the jumper cables.

“Here you go Hatter.”

Elizabeth hands Aylin the jumper cables.

“Thanks.”

Aylin starts humming a little tune as she grabs one of the open water bottles from the van and splash the guy with it. She hooks the positive cable to Frankie’s penis and clamps the negative to his toe. She connects the negative to the van’s battery while it is running.

“Terry, are you going to be alright with this?”

“I,I,….” Terry never got a chance to finish her sentence.

“Shit!”

Elizabeth guides Terry over to wraith and puts her inside and spots a button to darken the windows on the car. She presses it and watch as all the windows darken and windshield darkens.

“Car, play music.”

Elizabeth figures Terry must have some voice activated commands for her super car. Music starts playing as Elizabeth shuts the car door and let Terry feels she is safe inside her car.

“Wakey, wakey, Frankie.”

Aylin stabs Frankie with the wake-up juice in his leg. After a few minutes, he comes around and realize he is suspend off the floor by his hands and strip naked. He felt something biting into his penis and big toe.

“Hi Frankie, remember me?” Hatter waves at him.

“You’re going to tell me what you know and if you don’t. I am going to do this to you.”

Aylin connects the positive clamp to the positive post on the battery and Frankie does the twenty-thousand-volt dance, while screaming.

Aylin starts singing as she releases the clamp and waits a few seconds and does it again.

“This is the way we shock our man!, shock our man!, shock our man! This is the way we shock our man so early in the morning!”

Aylin had a gleam in her eyes and was enjoying herself.

Elizabeth didn’t know what to make of Aylin’s antics as she walks over and start asking questions.

up
257 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Glad Hatter on our side

Will the girls be able to control the wild Hatter? Need more story soon Ms Dragon.

Santacruzman

Loose Cannon

Christina H's picture

That describes Hatter BUT if you can harness her what an asset she would be.
She has to let the pain out of her past life somehow but WOW.

I kinda like her - as a friend that is.

Christina

Hatter is a hoot

She is a unique blend of whimsey and wicked. Very fun reading LadyDragon.

The past is pain

Jamie Lee's picture

Hatter can't remember her past because it was replaced with pain, caused by this doctor she knows about.

If Frankie knows Hatter, then he knows he had better answer her questions or keep getting southern fried.

Was Bridges responsible for the bomb and tracker on Elizabeth's car?

Others have feelings too.

um...car battery...12 volts

Snarfles's picture

um...car battery...12 volts dc...lots of amps though...