Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 261

Printer-friendly version

Easy As....
by Angh.....
part: 261....

I snuggled up to the sleeping elephant in my bed. Well, it was trumpeting like one, in between snorts like a boar in heat and hedgehog with asthma. At least I knew he was alive from the decibels given off and for some reason tonight that gave me comfort. I didn't really want to be alone and I didn't want another dream like the earlier one.

Simon sleepily put his arm around me and spooned around my back. Turning on to his side stopped most of the acoustics and I began to think I might get some sleep, that then reminded me if I did, I could have bad dreams. However, the thought that Simon would help me to cope with them if they did occur, enabled me to sleep.

I heard his watch alarm go off, which in itself was unusual. It was six am. He yawned and was about to get out of bed when I said, "Hi, lover, aren't you going to wish me good morning?"

"What? You're awake, you never wake this early?"

"I did today," I responded.

"Why?"

"I haven't really seen you for a day or two and I thought I'd like to say hello."

"I need to pee," he said romantically and went off to the toilet.

I was beginning to realise why I didn't usually wake up that early. "Would you prefer, I didn't?" I asked him.

"Didn't what?" he called from the bathroom, where he was running the shower.

"Didn't bother waking up early," I said louder.

"Can't hear you in the shower."

I huffed and puffed and decided while I was awake I need to pee as well. I went and sat on the loo while he was steaming everything up with the shower. I was busy staring at the floor while I squeezed my bladder muscles when I became aware of being watched. I glanced up and he was staring at me from the shower.

"Wot you lookin' at?" I asked as coarsely as I could.

"Nuffin', it don't 'ave a name on it."

I poked my tongue at him and he reciprocated. I pulled off some loo paper and wiped myself in a a fairly exhibitionist way, before pulling up my pants. I glanced at him and it was definitely having an effect on his erectile tissue. I left the bathroom sniggering.

I went back to bed and pretended to go back to sleep. He emerged from his ablutions a little later, wrapped in a towel. He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me gently.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed, "You haven't shaved," I knew my skin would be going red where his bristles had rubbed me like sandpaper.

"This is your morning wake up call," he said before kissing me again.

"You're too late, I've gone back into my coma," I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Talk in your sleep eh?"

"Sometimes," and pretended to snore.

"Oh, sounds like you're choking, you obviously need the hind-lick manoeuvre," with that, he pulled back the bedclothes and kissed me on the bum.

I started to giggle, "They call it abdominal thrust these days," I managed to get out in between giggles.

"I thought that referred to you know what," he winked back at me.

"I think that might be pelvic thrusting," I suggested.

"Trust me, never could tell my arse from my elbow."

"Believe me, if you sit on your elbow, you'll know all about it."

"On a bike or what?"

"I don't think it matters."

He kissed me again and then went back to the bathroom to shave. I heard the buzzing of his electric shaver and lay back to watch for him returning again. I felt my own face, the only hair there was a sort of peach fuzz. Occasionally I got the odd proper hair and then I plucked it out.

He emerged again, this time in his underpants and socks. In his boxers he'd have looked okay, but the socks were real passion killers. I sniggered. He threw the damp towel at me and I jumped out of bed and chased him around the suite until he caught me. He just grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me properly. I dropped the towel and would have dropped my pants too if he'd asked. He didn't.

He dressed and I sat and watched him feeling a desire to rip off all his clothes and ravish him, however the look he gave me as I stood licking my lips said, 'Don't even think about it!'

"No wonder I get headaches...." I said to myself, at which he stopped doing his tie and looked at me, "...I need a good seeing to."

His face was was a picture, then he began to laugh, "I'll call the plumber on the way out, or maybe Dyna-rod..."

I blushed but decided to call his bluff, "What about room service?" I said in a coquettish way.

He nearly fell about laughing, "Yes, very funny Cathy." Then he killed the mirth completely, "Look I have to go, are you going to see Stella?"

"Yes, this afternoon, once I've checked with the ward."

"Good, give her my love and let me know how she is."

"Any further instructions, sahib?" I said bowing.

"Your boobs are growing, aren't they?" He could obviously see down the front of my nightie when I leant forward.

"I didn't know you cared, having taken a vow of chastity, or was it celibacy?"

"Very funny, not. I keep telling you that I am prepared to wait until we're married."

"By that time it will have healed up."

"Good."

"I mean the whole thing, or do I mean the hole thing?" I queried out loud.

"Very funny, I have to go. Another day another million dollars or two."

"Is it getting harder?"

"Not in these trousers," he laughed back at me.

"I mean the job, silly."

"It isn't easy at the moment, the Yanks seem to be headed for recession and we're skating around the edge of it."

"I don't envy you," I confessed.

He walked up to me and kissed me, then moving his hands said, "Yes definitely bigger."

"Yes, it is," I said, touching the front of his trousers. He left blushing.

After showering and moisturising all the bits I could reach, I dressed and dried my hair, then rinsed through the dress I'd borrowed, hanging it on a hanger on the shower rail. I would tell Stella I'd borrowed it and hope she was okay about it.

I checked over her stuff again, everything I could think she might need in hospital was in the pile and I put it into her overnight bag. Then I called room service to send up some poached eggs for my breakfast while I did my makeup. I could get used to this, I thought to myself. Then shook my head. No I couldn't. I'd prefer to get my own even if I did have to wash up afterwards.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Never Better Banter

Nice one, Ang. It had me giggling like a good’un.

Hugs,

Gabi

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

Interesting morning

... Room Service indeed! They just need to set that date! (Well, they need to get Stella better first.)

Thanks for a nice peaceful episode. I wonder how long it'll be til her pop finds out about the things she's been up to. I wonder if that'll be enough for a miraculous recovery...

Annette.

DTMFA

Sexual incompatibility is the biggest killer of relationships. Frankly, I'm starting to have trouble seeing these two being a successful couple.

C'mon, Ang! Can't these two find some passionate common ground? Or is Cathy going to fall in love elsewhere pretty soon?

Well, Simon Is Noticing Cathy's

Development and he is a man of his word. But I imagine that if they talk, that he will relax his stance because Cathy is having an effect upon him.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The bathroom scene and all

The bathroom scene and all the banter between Cathy and Simon sounds very much like two newly weds. Funny, sexy and loving. J-Lynn

Simon

Simon must be very serious. I doubt most men could hold out that long. I wonder if Cathy really understands this?

As a uncouth colonist, whose

As a uncouth colonist, whose forbearers were so crass as to hide behind a tree before firing at the Government troops, I think the expression is, Cathy needs a good Rodgering.

Cefin