Snow Angel Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Elizabeth makes it home just in time. She looks at the time being display on her radio as she turns the engine off. Her wife’s alarm clock should just be going off as she walks into the house. She hears the beeping of her wife’s alarm on her cell phone. She peeks into their bedroom and notice her wife had buried her head under the pillows.

She smiles as she walks over and sits on the edge of the bed next to her wife.

“Come on sleepy head. Time to get up and go to work.” Elizabeth rubs her wife’s back.

“Mmmm, can’t I stay home and play hooky today?” Sara was enjoying having her back rubbed like Elizabeth was doing.

“You can if you want to sweetie. After all you’re the boss and can do whatever you want too.” Elizabeth leans down and places a kiss in the crook of her wife’s neck and shoulder.

Sara closes her eyes and was enjoying how Elizabeth made her feel special. She could feel Elizabeth’s hands moving down her body and the next thing she feels is being tickled.

Elizabeth decide to have some fun with her wife and made her believe she was going to give her a back massage. She knew all her wife’s ticklish spots and when she got down to her side. She started tickling her there. For the next few minutes, Sara tries to defend herself from
Elizabeth merciless tickling onslaught.

“Alright I give.” Sara looks up into Elizabeth’s hazel eyes.

The same eyes she has gazed into for the past eight years. The ones that seduced her that Faithful day where she almost made the worst mistake of her life by marrying the wrong person. She had been in an arrange marriage with a guy she didn’t love and didn’t like. She was only doing it because it was expected of her by her family. Her family still believed in arranged marriages and was upset when they found out she was a lesbian and married a non-Pakistani woman instead.

“Good, now I can claim my reward.”

Elizabeth leans down and passionately kissed her wife. She loved this woman so much. If anything, ever happened to her she doesn’t know if she could survive.

“Bathroom.” Sara almost falls on her face as she breaks their kiss and rush to the bathroom.

Elizabeth just laughs as she goes into the kitchen and fix some coffee and bagels with cream cheese on it for her wife.

Eruption Communications Anika Jaager Office:
Anika had been sent a bunch of pictures by Elizabeth this morning. She had Shigeko working on the pictures and was looking over the notes Elizabeth set along with the pictures and said she needed to talk to her about a complication that has come up.

Anika looks up when she hears someone knocking on her office door.

“Enter!”

Shigeko comes walking in with two manilla folders in her hands. One was thicker than the other folder.

“Here is that information you wanted about those people Ms. Jaager.” Shigeko lays the folders on the desk.

Shigeko looks at her boss “The second one is rather strange because she is only known to Interpol and Scotland yards as only Mad Hatter Aylin. They don’t have much more information about her. They don’t know how old she is or where she came from. All that is known about her is she’s wanted in England for the murder of four people and injuring six others. She is also responsible for the thief of several priceless paintings from several of England’s rich families. The reason they know it’s her, because she leaves behind a playing card that has “In This Style 10/6” printed on them. There were no finger prints found on the cards at all.”

“That is strange. Do they know what it means?”

“Ya, it’s the same type of card sticking out of the hat band going around the Mad Hatter’s hat. She’s fashioned herself to look like the Johnny
Depp mad hatter character from Alice in Wonderland. As for the second one, she’s a different story. She would be a good match as a working partner for Elizabeth. She’s former military like Elizabeth and holds three PhD’s One is in Mechanical engineering, the second one is in Nuclear engineering and the last one is in Electrical & Computer engineering. She could work for any company that has government contracts. They would snatch her up in a heartbeat, ma’am. The thing is, she’s part owner of a specialized garage called Big Dog Toys that do modifications to ordinary cars and turn them into something that they weren’t originally built fore. The vehicles her company turned out have been presented at the SEMA show in Las Vegas, Nevada and have won several awards.”

“What did she do in the military and why did she get out?”

“She drove and worked on tanks and was medically discharged after being rescued from Taliban hands. She was seriously tortured by several
Taliban insurgents while she was their prisoner. Her records show she holds several medals”

“What was her rank in the military?”

“She was a Sergeant before she was captured and they promoted her to Master Sergeant afterwards before they discharged her from the service. Also, according to Elizabeth’s notes, she drives a high-tech combat car. She sent pictures of the car.”

Jaager brings up the pictures of the car that Elizabeth took.

“I remember seeing this car in a news article, a couple of days ago.”

She watches the video Elizabeth had sent. “Dam! That car is fast and armed.”

“I would say so. She must have designed it herself.”

“Did you managed to get me the stats on the Russian Igla and Strela missile system?”

“Yes ma’am.”
SA-18 Grouse (Igla M 9K39)
IGLA (9K39) Igla 1 (9K310) IGLA- S (9K338)
Weight: 11 kg 12 kg 12 kg
Missile designation: 9M39 9K310 / 9K313 9M342
Warhead: 1 - 1.2 kg HE, FRAG 2 kg 2.5 (?)
Warhead initiation: Proximity Contact + graze Proximity (laser) triggered within 5m' radius
Length: 1.7 m 1.7 m 1.7 m
Diameter: 7.2 cm 7.2 cm 7.2 cm
Range (Max): 500 - 5,200 m 500 - 5000 m 500 - 6000 m
Altitude (max): 3500 m 3500 m 10 - 3500 m
Sensor: IR (Passive) passive 2-color IR and UV Passive IR

“If I recall correctly, there was an airliner destroyed by one of these down in Africa two years ago. How does this fit in with our satellite problem?”

Anika Jaager looks at Shigeko "get me Elizabeth. I need to talk with her."

"Yes, ma'am."

Shigeko heads out of the office to call Elizabeth.

up
263 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That's some high tech stuff!

Love military hardware and wish I had some radar jamming devices in my car sometimes (BigGrin).

Santacruzman

MIlitary hardware

I would love some radar jammers as well.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

What ?

That last baffled me. is that a cousin of a tomahawk missile?

Missile

It's closely related to the stringer missile.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Missile

The SA-18 Grouse or Igla or 9K38 is a Russian made man-portable infrared homing surface-to-air missile defence system (SAM/MANPAD). This is a third-generation, man-portable, surface-to-air missile system and it is given the Russian industrial index number 9K38, for the complete system. The SA-18 Grouse with its 9M39 missile was accepted into service in the Soviet Army in 1983. The main improvements over the Igla-1 (SA-16 Gimlet) included much improved resistance against flares and jamming, a more sensitive seeker, expanding forward-hemisphere engagement capability to include straight-approaching fighters (all-aspect capability) under favourable circumstances, a slightly longer range, a higher-impulse, shorter-burning rocket with higher peak velocity (but approximately same time of flight to maximum range), and a propellant that performs as high explosive when detonated by the warhead's secondary charge on impact.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Ho boy!

Jamie Lee's picture

Someone is getting their hands on some serious stuff. Stuff which is a danger to many innocents. Is it time to bring out the smart bullets again?

Is Anika thinking about hiring Terri? What will they do with Aylin? There are mitigating circumstances regarding her actions. Wonder if that will be taken into account? And hang those at the mental hospital by their nether regions.

Others have feelings too.