Snow Angel Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Mad Hatter Aylin waits patiently for the box truck to finish loading up and get the move on. She wanted to get this job done and over with tonight. She had her sights on stealing a sweet Lamborghini Veneno that this rich guy owned that was a dirt bag. She personally knew him and wanted to teach this guy a lesson about abusing his children. Oh, she had some sweet plans on how she wanted to do this. She rubs her hands together as she swings back and forth underneath the box truck.

“Finally!”

The truck starts moving as Mad Hatter Aylin dangles under the truck by the secure hooks she had put into the bottom of the floor under the truck. She had her mask on that made her look like the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. She was a little nutty. She was forced to spend most of her childhood and teen years in a mental hospital. All because she saw her father kill her mother and she knew it. He had jacked her up on some drugs that made her go crazy and by the time the men in the white coats arrived, she was judged to be mentally unstable. Every time she tried to escape they would lock her up in solitary. She found out her father was paying the doctor in charge to keep her in the hospital and he could perform whatever experiments on her.

So, she was given electro shock therapy and all sorts of drugs to drive her insane. By the time she was thirteen years old, she was so drugged up she would believe whatever you told her. Some of the male orderlies started to molest her and one night she was rape by one. She was so drugged up on a hallucinogen drug that he took advantage of her. She couldn’t do anything to protect herself because she was so drugged that he could do anything to her and she couldn’t react.

She tried to complain to the head nurse, but they didn’t believe her. So, the next time one of the orderlies tried to rape her, she played along and offer to give him a blow job. When she had him ready to explode. She baits down hard sinking her teeth into his engorged cock and tear it off his body with a grin on her face and blood dripping down her neck. During the confusion, she managed to escape and run away. She managed to find a place to hide for a few days. The place was an old costume shop and there were some costumes still left there. One of them happened to be the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. She picks that costume to wear because it fitted how she felt. She had seen the Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Dep while in the mental hospital and decided to act like him.

After a month of being on the run, she found out where her birth father was living and found out he had another family. She had run right up to him and wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him. Afterwards she had stepped back pulled a knife out of her sleeve and told him that she loved him as she slit his throat in front of his new family. She had turned around and looked at them and told them they were better off without him and left laughing through a window. That had been in London where she had learned how to steal from people and how to boost cars.

After committing a few crimes over in London, England and escaping from the authorities. She managed to get herself shipped to the United States in a container as cargo. Aylin kept dressing as the Mad Hatter and would leave a calling card that was like the one the Mad Hatter had in his hat. Tonight, her target was the equipment aboard this box truck that she had been hired to steal. She waits till the truck is about to get to its destination before stealing it.

Elizabeth was following behind the truck in her car and she thought she saw someone hanging underneath it. She wasn’t sure, but she could have sworn that there was someone. She was following Anika’s instruction about only observing and recording what was going on. She had gotten a Go-Pro and a tracker. Elizabeth had managed to put the tracker on the truck. She watches as the truck pulls into a parking lot where a slick black car was waiting. She notices as the passenger gets out of the cab of the truck and starts walking over towards the black car.

Elizabeth hears some laughter as a figure drops down from under the box truck and fires a gun at the back of the guy walking over towards the black car. That same figure jumps into the box truck and the driver comes falling out of the truck. Something starts falling towards the driver as the truck starts up and starts moving forward.

Terry had been sitting and waiting at the second delivery spot she had been given. She had watched as a plain white box truck pulled up and stopped. A guy had gotten out on the passenger side. She heard laughter and saw someone behind him wearing a top hat shoot him in the back and watches as he falls forward. The next thing she notices is that same figure that shot the first guy jump up into the cab and shots the driver and he comes falling out of the truck. She notices a card falling next to him as the person inside wearing the top hat starts the engine and starts to drive off.

Terry follows the box truck and wonders where it was going.

Elizabeth notices the black car following the box truck. So, she follows the black car. She wonders what this is all about. Nothing was making sense in this investigation.

Inside the Truck:
Mad Hatter Aylin starts singing the unbirthed song to herself.

A very merry Unbirthday to you,
To you, A very merry Unbirthday to you,
To you, It's great to Drink to someone,
And I guess that You will do,
A very merry Unbirthday to you!
Statistics prove that you've One birthday
One birthday every year But there are 364 un birthdays
That is why we are all gathered here A very merry unbirthday to all
To all A very merry unbirthday to all
To all That's how we sing the day away
A very merry unbirthday To all

Aylin doesn’t worry about the other two cars following behind her. She thinks they are going to the unbirthday party.

Terry notices a car behind her following her and runs the plates and finds out the car is register to an Elizabeth Sumner,1010 Pear Tree street, Brooklyn, New York. She wonders why this lady was interested in what was going on?

As they get closer to a warehouse she notices guys outside with guns taking aim at the box truck. She presses the pedal to the floor and pulls around the box truck and pull right in front of the box truck and starts opening with the weapon systems from Wraith.

“Looks like you’re getting your souls tonight Wraith.”

Aylin didn’t know what to make of the strange car pulling in front of her and watched as it started to fire weapons at the men with guns. She slows down so she doesn’t run into the back of the car. A bullet comes right through her windshield and hits her in her right shoulder.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Elizabeth couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

The black car was waging war against the men armed with AK47’s. The bullets were bouncing off the car like they weren’t anything to it but flies.

The black car drops back and on the driver side to force the box truck to turn.

Aylin was confused. She watched the Black car drop back and pull along her side and was trying to get her to turn right. Even though her shoulder was hurting her, she does what the black car wants her to do.

Elizabeth follows the box truck and the black car. They travel for a while till they are a safe distance away and the black car gets the box truck to stop. Elizabeth stops her car behind the box truck and gets out as well. She watches as the door on the black car swings upwards and a figure dress in a black jump suit and wearing a helmet meets her at the box truck.

Aylin’s sight was getting blurry as she watches as a figure gets out of the black car and comes walking up to her. She didn’t notice the other woman behind her coming up to her door and the black figure. As she looks at both figures.

“I think I’m going to take a nap now.” She slumps forward.

Both Terry and Elizabeth watches as the figure dress as the Mad Hatter slumps forward after saying a few words. Elizabeth climbs up and leans in through the driver side window.

She turns to face the figure in black “she’s been shot.”

Terry opens the visor on the helmet “how bad is it?”

“She’s losing blood. It looks like the bullet went straight through.”

“I have a first aid kit in my car. Can you stop the bleeding till we get her to someone to help her?”

“Yes!”

Terry runs back to Wraith and gets her field emergency kit and brings it back to Elizabeth.

“There’s a Blood Stopper kit in there. Use that on her.”

Elizabeth climbs into the box truck and does what Terry said. She has field medic training so she manages to stop the bleeding with the kit and bandages the other women’s shoulder.

“It’s stopped for now. How are we going to get my car and this box truck back to anywhere?”

“We’ll take the box truck back to my place and I’ll have a tow truck friend come out and pick your car up. You’ll need to drive the truck.”

“Fine, but let me call my boss. We need a Doctor that won’t ask questions.”

“Don’t bother your boss. I know someone that can help. Just follow me.”

“Okay”

Terry makes a call to have her tow buddy come out and pick the car up. She leaves the keys where she told him they would be. Afterwards she gets back into Wraith and takes it slow so the box truck can follow her back to her garage.

They manage to get the Mad Hatter out of the truck and up to Terry’s apartment where a doctor friend she knows and can trust comes and helps the girl.

Mad Hatter Aylin
5949540056_93d0c62e9e_b.jpg

up
266 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A little spooky

The Alice story was always spooky for me. Pot smoking catapiller. Anyway. Glad to start seeing some character backgrounds. See ya on the flip side.

Santacruzman

A chapter a day?

What's wrong with a caterpillar smoking dope?
How long will it take for the drugs to flush out of Aylin's system? Damage has been done of course.

Karen

People believe that Alice in

People believe that Alice in Wonderland is a children's fable story; however if a deeper and closer look is taken at the story;
it can be seen to be what it actually is. That being a political satire written during the reign of Queen Victoria.
Each character within the story can be identified to someone either within the British government at that time or within the Royalty at the time.
Naturally Lewis Carroll was not about to discuss that or disclose it when he wrote it, however he did apparently leave notes to that effect which were discovered much, much later.

Surprised?

Jamie Lee's picture

What a piece of trash!! Paying a mental hospital to drive the daughter insane just to shut her up. He must have been very surprised to see her before she slit his throat.

Now Aylin is in the hands of two strangers, strangers trying to save her life. Strangers who don't need questions asked. But how will she react to their help? Will she bite the hands helping her or be grateful for their help? And maybe these three have been brought together for some other purpose?

Others have feelings too.