Becoming Annabelle Lee Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

“Ow!” Annabelle was moving slowly as she got out of the truck.

They just gotten back from spending all day out on horseback and Annabelle was hurting. Even though she had worn pads to make her body shape look right while they had been horseback riding. It didn’t help much as cushioning in the saddle.

Dawn had wanted to go horseback riding and Annabelle agreed. She figured riding a horse couldn’t be more difficult then riding a motorcycle. Boy, was she wrong. First Dawn had to show her how to properly mount the horse. Then she had to show her how to control the horse and finally she had to show her how to properly ride the horse. On top of being sore from riding the horse. She was red as well. Her fair skin didn’t do to well with being out in the sun all day. Annabelle had worn a tank top style shirt, shorts and a pair of boots. She didn’t bother to take another shirt with her to cover her shoulders or arms. So, not only was her face, neck and shoulders red, but arms legs, hands as well.

Also, since their talk Dawn and Annabelle have been more open about their relationship as well. Annabelle had no problem kissing Dawn in public or holding her hand. Sometimes she would let her hand slip a little bit past Dawns waistband from behind and let her hand just rest there. Dawn made her dress more girly and corrected her behavior so as not to give herself away.

“Sore, are we?” Dawn looks back to her lover.

“Yes, I’m very sore. You said you have some solar cane for my sunburn?”

“Yes, and some Aloe vera as well. Come on slow poke let’s get you inside and medicated so you are feeling better.” Dawn just smiles at
Annabelle as she moves like she had been rode hard and pull away rough.

An hour later Annabelle is feeling better. Between the Aleve for the muscle pain from riding and the rum and coke Dawn had made for her and aloe vera cooling her sunburn, she was in heaven. Dawn was making a simple salad for them for dinner. Annabelle was enjoying herself more since moving in with Dawn. The only thing she hated was the fact she was still equipped like a male and wanted it gone so she could do more for Dawn.

Once dinner is ready, they sit in the living room and watch some tv. Annabelle was stiff and her sunburn still hurt some, but not a lot. She cleans the dinner plates and the kitchen up. She goes back into her bedroom and put a soft nightgown on that won’t bother her sunburn and lay down on the couch with her head resting on Dawn’s lap.

Dawn had excused herself and got up and switched her clothes so she was wearing her favorite night shirt and retook her spot so Annabelle could lay her head on her lap. They watched a few movies on cable and after a while Annabelle fell asleep. She was exhausted from their all-day affair. Dawn tried to get up, but Annabelle wouldn’t let her. So, she ended up sleeping on the sofa with Annabelle alongside her body. She had managed to lay down and Annabelle laid beside her asleep. Sometime during the night, she had ended up on her back and
Annabelle had ended up using her tummy for a pillow and laying between her legs which were spread open to allow Annabelle to sleep between them.

When they woke-up in the morning. Annabelle had crawl forward and kissed Dawn on the lips. She was resting on top of her and looking down at her.

“Good morning sweetie.” Annabelle places another kiss on her lips.

“I see you slept well last night. You wouldn’t let me leave the sofa.”

Dawn wraps her arms around Anabelle’s waist. She knew not to wrap them around her neck or shoulders.

“I didn’t want to lose my pillow last night. Besides I was comfortable.”

Annabelle just stare into Dawns brown eyes.

“You are a mischief imp my blonde hair beauty.”

Dawn kisses Annabelle for a while and then let’s go.

“I got to go pee. So, off with you.” Dawn smacks Annabelle’s butt.

Annabelle rolls off Dawn and helps her up so she can go pee. Annabelle could hold it a little bit long then Dawn. As soon as Dawn was
done, she dashes into the bathroom and sits down to pee. Annabelle will love it when she didn’t need to tuck any more. She was already
saving to get breast surgery, because she didn’t think the hormones were going to give her the size she wanted.

Since they didn’t have work today, she wonders what the plan was. They spent all day yesterday out of the house, so they could spend today in. Since it felt like it was going to rain maybe.

“Come on lazy bones, we’re going to a pow wow today.”

“What’s a Pow Wow?”

“It’s where a bunch of different tribes get together and we do dancing, and celebrating. Sometimes it’s just one tribe or it can be many tribes.
In this case there will be three different tribes there and my tribe will be there today, so I am required to show up. So, come on pale face and get ready. You can wear my Aunt’s deer skinned dress and everything that goes with it.”

Dawn drags Annabelle into their bedroom and help her get dress for the Pow Wow. By the time they leave the house, both women looked like Native American women from the old Westerns. Finding a place to park was difficult, but because Dawn was a tribal member, they managed to park in area reserved just for them. Dawn tucked her driver license and credit card in a hidden pocket on the dress and showed Annabelle where she could place hers. Annabelle was dragged up on stage and introduce to several Elders of the three tribes that Dawn knew personally and then introduce to other tribal members. Annabelle stood and watched as they had children of different ages come out and dance. She had brought her cell phone to take pictures as the children dance, then it was just men dancing and then women dancing which she took part of. She followed how Dawn danced so not to be embarrass. Then they had a couple’s dance and Dawn pulled her out for that dance. That dance was the only one she loved the most and then a group dance.

When they weren’t dancing, Annabelle browsed through the different Native American owned stalls and brought a few items. Because she was Dawn’s mate she got a tribal discount on items. Annabelle was enjoying herself and met other Native Americans. Joseph Running Bull and his wife Jessie Mocking Jay were interesting people. Both were full blooded Native American and were from a Lakota tribe.

Where Dawn was from a Cherokee tribe. Annabelle spent a while with them learning about the Lakota people and exchanged phone numbers and email addresses so they could get together and spend time with one another. She learned Joseph and Jessie traveled from Pow Wow to Pow Wow throughout the year selling their wares. If there was a dance that Annabelle could take part in she would. Every couple dance there was Dawn didn’t have to drag Annabelle out into it. She was ready to go herself.

Annabelle had a blast and instead of going home, they stayed the night with a few family members of Dawns. Annabelle was loving it as she let the children that were there climb on her. She carried them and tickle them Annabelle had fun playing with the children. When night time came, a few children curled up next to her and fell asleep. Dawn took a picture of Annabelle with a child under each arm and two more using her body as their pillows. She smiles and will have to show her those pictures tomorrow morning. Dawn lays down using her lover’s tummy as her own pillow. After all, fair is fair.

Annabelle wonders why she couldn’t move and woke-up noticing a child under each arm and two on her right side using her body as a pillow and finally Dawn using her tummy for her pillow. Annabelle didn’t want to disturb any one, so she goes back to sleep. Everything felt right to her.

When morning came, all the children that had been sleeping near her had taken off to use the bathroom except her lover who was still using her tummy as her pillow. Annabelle leans down and rub the bridge on Dawn’s nose. Dawn brushes her hand away. Annabelle does it again and feel her hand swatted away. This time Annabelle stretches right under Dawn’s nose, which wakes her up.
Dawn looks around and notice Annabelle looking at her “good morning sleepy head.”

“Morning.” Dawn leans in and kisses her and then gets up and heads towards the porta-potty.

Annabelle just watches Dawn as her butt wiggles as she walks towards the porta-potty.

When Dawn gets back, Annabelle heads towards the same one and does her morning business. The two of them help by making breakfast for everyone. They feed the children first and then the men and finally they sit down and eat with the men. The children run around filled with energy each adult wishes they had right now.

By 9 o’clock a crowd start forming and Dawn and Annabelle are put to work by Dawn’s Chief Dancing Jackal. They were collecting donations made during the dance for the younger dancers. Annabelle adds a few dollars of her own money for the children that danced. She knew each child made their own costume to wear for the dance.

At the end of the day, the two of them head home tired and exhausted. By the time they get home, neither one wanted to take a shower, so both took one together and did some kissing and fondling, but nothing serious. Afterwards they dried each other off and went to bed together.

up
335 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ithink this is a dream senario for me

wile I would gladly accept the attentions of a boy friend I think I would prefer a girlfriend. Isuspect most trans folk are lonely. I see a lot of bonding between trans folk. If it works for them I am happy for them. I am a romantic at heart.

Glad for both

Glad to see Annabelle and Dawn get together. Besides needing a 'mentor', she needs an outlet for her emotions too. Hormones can be a bit much.

Keep going, it's good so far.

Santacruzman

So that's a pow wow

A nice family gathering, cementing her in as Annabelle Lee.

Karen

Their love grows

Jamie Lee's picture

Going from a woman giving a helping hand to a teen who needed the help, to beginning lovers shows they both have a need that the other can fulfill.

That Annabelle is accepted as Dawn's partner, and as herself, without any of the anger she had experienced, is something Annabelle needs, has needed for a long time.

Others have feelings too.