Snow Angel Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Anika Jaager sights in on her target as she adjusts her targeting sights on her sniper rifle. Her mentor Jack Bounty trained her to be one of the best snipers around. She wasn’t up at his level, but she could give him a run for his money. She had heard he had retired and gotten married again and adopted two teenage girls.

As soon as the target came into view. She pulls the trigger and watch as the bastard drops dead from a bullet to his head. There was no sound from her rifle as she pulled the trigger. The new silencer and flash suppressor design built by a fellow known only as Ratchet worked as advertise. Even the specialized rounds that were self-guided had worked better then she expected.

Anika breaks down her rifle and heads back to her snow mobile and heads back to her cabin. The new rifle and the new improvements performed by Ratchet on it was worth the money she had spent buying it. The US military were stupid to turn down the new bullet technology Ratchet had perfected. Self-guided bullets would change the landscape for snipers and military personal. All you had to do was lock the target with the laser and the bullet did the rest. It had lock the second it left the barrel.

Once she arrives back at her cabin she heads inside and peel herself out of her winter gear so that the only thing she had on was her bra and panties. The cabin was warm and secluded. She walks into her bedroom and sit down at her laptop and send the message that the goose was ready for dinner tonight. She used her personal encryption code so that the only way you could decode the message was with her other key to decipher the message. She wasn’t worried about any one intercepting this message, because unless you knew what they were referring to you wouldn’t understand it. The US government hasn’t been able to decipher her codes.

Who would had thought that three years ago she would have been reborn into this gorgeous body? The bastard she just shot was the reason she had to remake herself over as a woman. The bastard had ruined the operation that her and three other friends of her had been doing.
Somehow, some way he had come across information that he was under investigation for illegal arms deals. He had been taken US arms and selling them to countries that were banned. Her and her team was just to gather evidence and bring that evidence to the US Attorney General so charges could be filed against the man for treason.

Somehow, they had been made and a hit squad had been sent after them. All her friends had been killed and she would had died as well if not for the training her mentor Jack Bounty had given her. He had taught a survival course sponsored by MI6 for the ATF, NSA, FBI and CIA. All the people that had signed up for his course were put through hell for two weeks. He took them out to the middle of nowhere with just what they had in their pockets and made them make their way back to where they had arrived. He had gone with them to show them how to survive and then left them with only a map and a compass.

She had survived his training and asked if he was willing to teach her more. He had agreed and so she used up all her accumulated vocation time which was about a months’ worth and used it to be trained by him for one whole month. During that time, she had become a friend to him and he became someone she could trust to bail her ass out or if she needed help to do a job. He was her mentor and she wanted to know everything he knew.

His training had saved her life, but where he was he couldn’t get out. His body was to batter and beaten to make it out under his own power. So, he had managed to get a message out to him and several days later after sending the message. Just before she was ready to surrender to death. He appeared and threw her over his shoulders with that dam demon dog of his beside him and carried her all the way to safety.

She had told Jack what had happen and he had volunteer to solve the problem himself, but she wanted to do it. A plan had already been hatching in her head while she was waiting for him to show-up and rescue her. He told her whatever she needed he would provide. So, they faked her death and created a background for her with full records so if someone went digging they would find what they were looking for. He had contacts all over the world that either worked for him or they owed him favors.

He had taken her to a private hospital that would do the necessary operation without asking questions. While she was recovering they changed her body so no one would ever be able to recognize it again. Afterwards when she had recovered enough to be trained, he undid all her former training and retrained her in his style. She became almost as deadly as he was in weapons and guns. Anything that could be used as a weapon from a toothbrush to a broom he trained her to use. Even in hand-to-hand combat taught her how to use everything. They would train for sixteen hours and sleep and eat for the other eight hours.

He took her on survival training in environments that would kill most people. They even went shark hunting using only their hands for weapons. She almost bought it on that survival mission. A shark almost had her for dinner. If he hadn’t been there, she wouldn’t be here now.
He made her eat things you wouldn’t think of eating to survive. His final test was avoiding him and his friend Cheshire while trying to survive. She had a partner with her when she went through that test. Some guy called Bart Hardy that had been trained by both him and Cheshire. She still has the scar on her left upper arm were Jack nicked her with his rifle. He said that was his marked as being trained by him. Her and Bart barely made it to the finish line. When they did they were covered in blood and some serious wounds from all the dirty traps and tricks Jack and Cheshire had gotten them with.

Anika gets up and walks into the kitchen and fix herself some coffee. She had to be in New York for a telecommunications event that the company she worked for was hosting. The company was owned by Jack, but he only took an interest if he wanted something or if the company wasn’t doing good. He was famous for threating to take their heads and mount them at the entrance of the building. He had other businesses, but the telecommunication ones were his baby because with these he could spy on any one’s cell phone at any time.

Anika heads into the bathroom and takes a nice leisure bath. When she is done, she gets dress in one of the designer dresses she has had made just for her. She has been enjoying the money she has taken from that guy she had killed. She drives her Jaguar to the airport and takes the private Lear Jet back to New York.

up
299 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds like an outline

for a Movie plot.
I got to the end wanting a lot more

Mmmmmm

Christina H's picture

Agree with Samantha it does sound like a movie plot and I for one can't wait for more.

Christina

Wow!

Jason Bourne en femme! Yes, this could be a good movie, I'd go see it. That was quite a tease, Ms Dragon. Will this continue and can you give a little preview, please?

Santacruzman

Snow Angel

There's more to come. It's only getting started.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Interesting female main

Interesting female main character here. Highly trained, highly skilled, willing to do what ever it takes to ensure the completion of her assignment/s. Definitely want see more and learn more about her.

Cheshire huh

This could get very interesting, as a stand-alone chapter, it's great.

Karen

Motivation

Jamie Lee's picture

Killing off friends, and almost joining them, is quite the motivation to make those scum pay for their deeds.

That won't happen unless they don't see it coming, and being supposedly dead, they supposedly don't have to worry about him. It's the wolf hiding in the shadows that is the worry. The one no one sees until it strikes.

Others have feelings too.