Help! My girlfriend is a Unicorn! Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Help! My girlfriend is a Unicorn!

Chapter 5

“Sorry hon. You’re an attractive girl. You’re gonna get some attention from boys.”

“Well, I guess they can look but no touching.” I said.

“You say that now ...” she said with a smile.

“Wha... what do you mean?” I asked nervously.

“I’m sorry to tell you, hon, but most unicorns are straight.”

“So? ... Oh. You mean I might start liking boys?” I said in shock.

“I don’t know for sure. You might end up ... flexible.”

A scary thought occurred to me. “Does that mean you ... dont want me anymore?”

“To be honest, I was scared that would happen, when I realized you were now a girl. But yesterday, at school, I ... still knew I wanted you close to me. Since then, I’ve been kinda worried I’d lose you to a boy.”

“I really hope not.” I said, sadly.

“Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.” She said.

“Okay.” I said, and we hugged again.

We went to school, and it might have been a normal day if I could have relaxed, but I kept worrying about the possibility of liking guys, which left me distracted all day long.

Finally, the day was over, and Melody said, “I want you to come over to my house. My mom made a little place where I can get a little unicorn time in, and I think you need some too.”

We went over to Melody’s house, and inside was a set of stairs leading to a doorway. Melody led me down, opened the door ...

And beyond the door was a green field.

“How ..” I started to ask.

“Magic, of course!” Melody replied, giggling. “Now turn into a unicorn, and let’s have some fun!”

I did, and we did.

We ran, we jumped, we ate sweet hay (human me wouldn’t have found it sweet, but unicorn me sure did), we laughed, and we nuzzled each other (keep your mind out of the gutter, it was very innocent).

And I became much less worried about boys, because no boy, even if I did end up finding one handsome, would ever be the equal to my unicorn girlfriend.

Of course, eventually, we would have to return to the real world, and continue to face the challenges of being girls in junior high as well as magical beings, but that, as the saying goes, is another story ...

The End.

****

Just kidding! More coming!

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Meanie!

terrynaut's picture

That ending was mean! You're a mean meanie. But I like you anyway, as long as you keep writing this story. So, yeah. ;)

I really like this. Please do continue it. I'll keep reading and I'm sure I'll keep liking it.

Thanks and kudos (number 12).

- Terry

I'll do my best!

working hard on chapter 6 as we speak!

DogSig.png

"we nuzzled each other"

Well I did ask for more romance, I just didn't realize you would do unicorn romance. I know, you said it was innocent. But then you also put "the end" at the last. Your credibility is shot Dorothy. Not really, just kidding. :) Enjoying the story, hope your muse goes with it a lot more.

unicorn nuzzling

well, they are both pretty young for much more than the occasional nuzzle.

And did I fool you with my "The End"?

(laughs evilly)

DogSig.png

Yes, you meanie. You scared

WillowD's picture

Yes, you meanie. You scared me for an entire fifth of a second and then some. You can make us feel better when you publish the next section.

(Did I mention you are a wonderful, awesome person even if you are a meanie?)

eek ! not that!

I'll be good, I promise !

DogSig.png

Good?

I am supposed to BELIEVE that?!?!?! After THAT faux ending!

*GIGGLE*

HUGS!
S

great story

You know how to pull on our hearts. I wouldn't call you mean but playing a trick is always a good way to play with our heart.

Wolf_0.jpg

playing tricks

all in fun, I promise!

DogSig.png

"The End"???? And just as I

"The End"???? And just as I was getting into the story a lot. Thanks for pulling a fast one. Count me as one waiting for a new chapter or story about our two lovely Unicorn girls.

I've been permanently traumatized

laika's picture

...by that cruel fake ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just for that here's 10 hours of the Mr. Ed theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbJXi1eAPyo
.

Just kidding!
(Mostly because YouTube didn't have a 10 hour mr ed song, they're slipping)
Sweet, sweet chapter. Nuzzling is romantic enough for this pony.

And to tell the truth this wouldn't have been a terrible ending,
just give a girl a little warning (like LAST CHAPTER)
so we your loyal fans don't get the vapors,
or brucellosis, or whatever unicorns get...
~hugs, veronica
.

(and if I read this at Fictionmania where their captioned
pictures promise such things will I turn into a lady unicorn?)

10 hours of Mr. Ed?

that's a mean punishment!

huggles!

DogSig.png

Laika

Haylee V's picture

If you REALLY want to punish someone, send them THIS link. Not only is it HORRIBLY out of tune, but the song itself is ANNOYING AS HELL!!! (Now, if only I could find a way so that it couldn't be paused or stopped, and prevent the user from turning off their computer... Muah hah hah haaaaahhhh!!!)

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V

Unicorn riding

One could turn back into a girl and ride the other.

No, not that way! lol

The End You tease you

Dorothy

AH young love as they nuzzled together.

It may not be the end and to paraphrase a comment from a famous quote it may be be the end although it is end of the beginning.

Lovely

SamanthaAnn

Nuzzle?

I didn't think Phillies nuzzled each other. IMHO, I think he's a stud and not a gelding. Just my male mind speaking. You're not a meanie, you are a temptress of mass proportions.

I know your muse is laughing really hard at us right now.

Teased and waiting,

Santacruzman

What do I know

Ms Dorothy, I should never ever question your knowledge of horses or unicorns. Whatever could I have been thing? My humble apologies Mistress of verses.

Your faithful reader,

Santacruzman

Dorothy

Haylee V's picture

Your talent truly knows no limits. Now, all you need are a few satyrs, maybe Pan playing the flute, ... LOL.

*Kisses Always*
Haylee V

Nuzzling

The horns might complicate things. Careful! Don't poke each other's eyes out!

I seems to recall writing something...

About a certain someone being certainly devious! "The End" label seems to confirm this! lol! Loving Hugs Talia

Dottie's halo slips.

Dottie uses her horns to prop up her halo.

All is well......

Don't do that! You scared me.

Karen

sorry I scared you

more fun coming, promise !

DogSig.png