Becoming Annabelle Lee Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

“Come on sleepy head time to get up and get ready for work.” Dawn slaps Annabelle on her ass.

“Ow! I’m up.” Annabelle gets up out of bed and stretches to loosen up some stiff muscles. She wasn’t used to sleeping on the mattress she slept on last night.

“Remember you’re supposed to sit if you’re going to pass yourself off as being a girl.” As Dawn watches as Annabelle leave the room and head to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

Dawn made a list for Annabelle to follow in the morning before they went to bed last night. She opens the closet and pull out some clothes that should fit Annabelle that belonged to her aunt before she died.

Annabelle took her shower and followed the list Dawn had made last night. She had used Nair previously to remove what hair she had to dress like Annabelle Lee. She didn’t have to worry about facial hair. By the time, she was done she head back towards her room. The adhesive to remove the fake breast prosthetic was missing. Annabelle had checked everything of hers and she couldn’t find it. She thinks she left it at her foster parent’s house. She remembered the website where she got it from, so she’ll have to order it again.

She wanted her own breast and if need be she’ll get implants to get the size these gave her. If not a little bit bigger. Annabelle walks into her room and saw the clothes Dawn had left out for her to wear. She was going to miss her sexy stretch outfit she wore yesterday. The one that made her look like a bad ass. Now the way she was dress made her look ordinary. She did have a figure on her the way she was dress, but she missed her other look.

Annabelle walks into the kitchen “I look to ordinary Dawn. I miss my other look.”

“Well you can’t lift a bag of feed in three inch heels or help load a person’s truck up or kneel down without the guys staring at your ass all day stocking the shelves.”

“Hey, I don’t mind them staring at my ass all day. Just don’t grope it or squeeze it.” A playful smile appears on her Annabelle’s face.

“Oh, you are such a flirt.” Dawn takes a sip of her coffee.

“I’m going to have you work with Noah today. He’s one of the older employees at the store and taught me everything I know there. He’ll make sure you are taught right. Also, most of the staff of the store is Native American.”

“That’s cool, I don’t have any prejudices, well I do have a few, but they are directed towards the ignorant and closed minded religious bunch.
Our shit doesn’t stink ones that think they have the right to pass judgement on everyone else.” Annabelle was getting worked up.

“Easy girl. You won’t have any problems like that in or around town. One you look like a knockout dress the way you are. Two, most of the people in town are Native Americans. At least ninety percent of the towns population is Native American. So, you’ll be fine. Third, everyone at the store will look after you. So, finish your coffee and let’s get going.”

Dawn and Annabelle walk out to Dawn’s truck and load up. As Dawn is backing the truck out of the driveway.

“Remind me sometime today to go and get a new spare tire. The one you helped me with yesterday will carry us through, but if we have another flat. I don’t have a spare.

“Okay, I think I can remember that.” Annabelle makes a note on her cell phone along with ordering the adhesive remover as well.
The drive into town was boring to say the least. It was quiet and the only creatures out moving around were horses and cows. Dawn had the radio set for a local radio station that played eccentric collection of music from Native American drum music to music from the sixties, seventies and eighties. The DJ was a Native American one he was kind of fun announcing what was coming on or how things were out in the white man’s world. He was growing on Annabelle. Dawn pulls the truck into her normal parking space and turn the engine off.

“Come on white girl. Time for you to pay me back for your room and board last night.” Dawn heads towards the entrance.

“You didn’t tell me you were into white slavery Dawn.” A playful look appears on her face.

“Keep it up pale face.” Dawn goes behind the counter and deactivate the alarm system.

“Come let’s get set-up for business.”

Dawn has Annabelle help her drag a few plants stands outside and a few other items. By ten o’clock the store was swamp. Noah had come in early and was teaching Annabelle a few things when they got hit hard by customers. Dawn put Annabelle on the register while she and the rest of the staff took care of the customers.

By noon it had slowed down. Dawn showed Annabelle where to drop the cash she had in the register and to never keep more than seventy-five dollars in change in the register always. Dawn and Annabelle took lunch together and got the tired changed while they had lunch at a local restaurant. They went back at one and relieved Noah and another employee so they could go to lunch. While Annabelle was helping a customer while kneeling to get the item the customer wanted. Some young red necks made a comment about her ass. She put a little bit more wiggle into her walk to teased them.

“Dam girl. You got a cute ass.” One of the older red necks commented back as he gazed into Annabelle’s eyes.

“I think it’s cute as well.” She smiles at him and ring his purchases up.

Annabelle whistles as she watches their butts as they walked out the door.

“What am I going to do with you? Those two young bucks are married Annabelle. So, behave yourself.” Dawn turns and goes back to straightening up a display.

“I promise.” Annabelle grabs a feather duster and started dusting a display that was high that she had to step on her tip toes to reach.

She hears someone ring the bell on the counter.

“Coming.” Annabelle heads towards the front and when she gets around the counter. She comes face to face with someone she knows from South Hill, Va.

She had gone to school with this guy and he had tormented her because she was better than he was in math and several other classes.

Zachary was surprised when a cute blonde hair girl came behind the counter. He recognized the girl from somewhere and then it hit him. The movie Guns, Girls& Gambling.

“Is the movie business slow?” Zachary wouldn’t mind getting into this girl’s panties, but he already had a girlfriend he knocked up at home.

“Nope, decided I wanted to change professions. What can I get you?”

“I need these size bolts with washer and locking nuts.” He hands them over towards Annabelle.

Annabelle takes them and examine them. She picks up her identifier thingy that Noah showed her how to use to get the thread count and sized.

“How many do you need and how long?” as she turns around to the drawers behind her.

“Same size and about eight of each.” He watches as she kneels and how her jumpsuit rides up and show her firm butt. He watches as she pulls the drawer open and pull out eight of each.

Annabelle puts them in a loose bag marking the bag with the item number and how many of each.

“There you go. Eight nuts and locking bolts with washers.” Annabelle hands the bag to him.

“I swear I know you from somewhere other than the movie.”

“Well, I am new here so it is possible we met before somewhere, but I wouldn’t know where.” She did, but didn’t want to tell him.

“Is that all?”

“Yes, thanks.” Zachary heads for the cashier while casting glances at her.

Dawn walks up beside her “you know him?”

“Yep, before he got suspended for sneaking into the girl’s locker room and taking pictures of them while they were changing. He used to torment me before and after school. He beat me so bad one day I had to go to the emergency room and have seventeen stitches put in my
head. Then I get home and get verbally abused by my foster mother for her missing her favorite Tv show.”

“Well, I’m sorry you had to go through that sweetie. Why don’t you come and I’ll show you how to place an order?”

Dawn escort Annabelle over to the computer they use for that and start showing her how to place an order.

up
365 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting story

Hey Ms Dragon,

Like the kick ass T girl. What an interesting plot and location. She could get recognized by the A..hole from her old school and that could lend for interesting chapters. Don't you just love the warmth of native Americans? That's the beauty of small towns too. Once you are accepted, you are accepted.

Love this so far.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

Future Chapters

I'm planning on making him or another person being a problem with her as well.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Close call, girl

Well, she passed that hurtle with flying colors. ( did that come from warships raising a huge battle flag ?)

Karen

Flying colors

Brooke Erickson's picture

No, it comes from the age of sail practice of indicating surrendering by "striking the colors" (ie lowering the flag).

It also may be related to the practice of flying a "false flag" (ie flag of a nation not your own) to lure an enemy into range. Once they were too close to get away, you struck the false flag and raised the real one. (very bad to attack while still flying a false flag).

Of course, the nation whose flag you were flying was likely to be more than a bit upset with you anyway, so...

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Banter

Jamie Lee's picture

When a new friend starts bantering with the other person, they should realize they've been accepted as a friend. And that the new friend is comfortable with the other person around.

Christian has to have stitches after being beat up and the only thing the foster mom can say is that he made her miss her favorite TV show? Does this woman have an HUA relay problem? Isn't there anyone, besides herself, she cares about? She's so self centered her face is in the science books under black hole.

Others have feelings too.

Re: Banter

Regarding the Head Up Ass relay problem, as I said in an earlier chapter of this story, there are folks like that out there.

The only thing that woman seems to care about is being able to do whatever she wants. As for the kids, they're just cash for her to spend. If anything interferes with her getting what she wants when she wants it, she'll make the other person's life hell for messing hers up.

What tribe?

There is a strong implication that they are on a reservation, a Cherokee reservation. Where are they? The principal tribe of the Cherokee Nation is here in Oklahoma, so I'm trying to match up this story with what I know.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin