On The Run Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Darit’s anal opening and mouth hurt from the ten men he had been force to service tonight. His Russian handler had dressed him up as an exotic dancer and took him to an apartment where the party had been held. He was forced to dance and made to beg to be used like a slut. The men didn’t even used lube at first. The first guy to get up the courage to have sex with him force his way into his anal opening. Another guy came up in front of him and shoved his penis into his mouth and nearly choked him. Between the two of them he was manhandled.
Once the guy in his ass was done, he switched with the guy who had put his penis in his mouth. During the next four hours, every sexual thing those ten guys could think of to do. He had been forced to do. By the time, he was picked up he couldn’t sit down without hurting or speaking. He had been taken back to the hotel room he shared with several other boys that had come with him from overseas that were being trafficked.

The next night he and four other boys are taken to a fishing cabin and forced to entertain the eight men there. While they were entertaining the men. Gunfire erupted from outside and bullets were hitting people. Darit had found a loose floorboard and manage to lift it and climb down. He makes sure to pull the boards back so he isn’t found and listens as men come inside and speak some language he had never heard before. He stays quiet as he listens to them walking above him. He spots a metal money box and pulls it to him. He hears crashing sounds as furniture above him is tossed around. He hears dishes being smashed and the voices he heard earlier raising in volume. Like they were angry about something.

Darit waits till he hears the engines start before peeking out to see if everything was safe. He lifts the floor boards up and come face to face with the dead body of one of the boys he had come with. He falls backwards and hits his head against the wall. He stops and notice just to the right of where he was. Was the camera that he had seen earlier tonight they used to record everything that had been done to them. He stretches his hand out to retrieve it and manages to get his fingers tips on it and pull it towards him. He could find the clothes he had been forced to wear here, but he did find one of the men shirts. He puts it on and slips out of the house. He notices that three of the four boats that they had been brought across had been torched. He notices a boat out in the middle of the lake just drifting.

Darit looks around for something to carry the metal box and camera with him. He goes back into the house and finds that there was some plastic wrap. He wraps the camera and the metal box up in the plastic wrap and goes back out and swims out to the boat. He was scared that there were snakes in the water, but he manages to get to the boat and climb aboard. He had watched the Russian handler who brought them to the cabin and saw that the boat still had the keys in it. He starts the boat and slowly give it some gas to move along.

Darit doesn’t know where he is going, but he figures he better get as far away from here as he can. At first, he has a hard time keeping the boat straight, but after a while he gets the hang of maneuvering the boat. He continues till the sun comes up and finds a safe place he could hide among so he isn’t spotted. The boat he was on has a small cabin on it so he could crawl inside and get some sleep. He does check the camera and it recorded everything that happened, including the men coming inside to look around before it had fallen on the floor. He shuts it off and then tries opening the metal money box. It was locked so he looks around on the boat and finds a screw driver he could to pry the lid up. Inside were stacks of 100’s, 50’s, 20’s and 10’s dollar bills. Also, there was a handgun with a spare magazine. He closes the box up and hides it on the boat. He crawls in the cabin and tries to fall asleep.

At first, he couldn’t sleep because he was still hurting from where the men used him the night before, but sleep finally takes him as he was so tired and worn out. By the afternoon, he wakes-up and tries to remember where he was. Then it all comes back to him about what happened last night and he cries. Once he is finish crying and trying to figure out what he was going to do. He starts the boat up and notice he is almost out of fuel. He heads further down river till he spots some where he could pull up to berth and get some fuel.

He pulls up to the fuel station and pays the attendant and fills the tanks up on the boat. He manages to find out with his broken English where he could berth for the night and how much it would it cost him. He learns that they had a small convenience store where he could buy some food and some clothes, since all he had was the guys shirt he took last night. Most of the clothes they had were too big for him. There was a giveaway box that someone had setup for people to take items from or add items too. He finds several articles of clothing that would fit his body, but they were all for girls. Since he didn’t have much choice, he takes them.

Darit felt safer at the marina he had pulled into and curled up in the small cabin. To try to get some more sleep. He was tired and his anal opening still hurt, but at least he didn’t have to worry about the men that had brought him here to America. During the night, he could hear the rain coming down hitting the hull above his head. He was lucky that the area where the Captain and passenger sat had a canopy covering it.

When morning came, it was still raining outside. There was a trash bag laying in the cabin area so he uses that to go and pay for another two days and night at the marina. While he was paying for his berth. Darit notices a picture of himself that was asking had you seen this child printed on the paper posted on the bulletin board. He knew who had put the paper up. It was one of the Russian handlers who were looking for him. He buys some water, ice and sandwiches for himself and takes them back to the boat while looking over his shoulder to make sure he wasn’t being followed. During the day, he takes cat naps and keep an eye out so he isn’t surprised. The cabin door on the boat he keeps shut so no one can look down inside.

up
296 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Child slave trade

So far so good, as the jumper said as he passed the 6th floor.
I'm starting here so I can read a few in a row. I hate waiting, Xmas Eve killed me.

Karen