The Cat In The Cradle Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

“August still felt weird along with the other girls as well. Becca, what did they do to us?” Her voice even sounded different to her.

“Why don’t you informed the girls about what has been done to them Kat.” Rebecca and Lev were too busy flying the plane.

“August, right?” Paul looks at her.

August nods her head. It felt kind of strange and stiff.

“Well. What they did to you, Terry and Brittney is you got your wish without having to go through the operation. They did it for you. Your fully functional girls who can have babies and such. They adjusted your skeleton structure as well, so even if they did an x-ray of your body they would find a female’s skeleton.” Paul looks towards Kat to see if what he said was right.

“So, your saying we can have children and such dad?” Both Terry and Brittney look towards Paul and Kat.

“Yep, somehow whatever they did to your genetic code and your organs it has now allow you to be able to have children. That goes for you too August. So now you are going to have to be careful about a rumble in the sack. If you girls haven’t notice, you have developed your own breast as well.” Kat points towards the girl’s chest.

“Hey, I have my own breast.” August looks down at her chest and they were larger than the bras she had been wearing.

Brittney checks hers out and they were a little bigger than what she normally wore as well. Terry looks at her and was kind of disappointed at them.

“Mine aren’t as big as Brittney’s or August.” She was pouting.

Kat wraps her arm around Terry “you’re still growing pumpkin. Let’s see how big they get as you get older? Okay?”

“Okay mom.” Terry hugs Kat.

“Hey Becca, how long will it take us to get home?”

“Well, considering this is one of those new Lear 85’s, about two hours of flight time.” Rebecca was thinking about keeping this plane for her shop.

“What are we going to do about our plane at the airport sis?” August was wondering if she should call Butch to come down and pick it up.

“Why don’t you call your boyfriend when we get back and ask him to meet us at the airport. Tell him I’ll pay him for coming and taking the plane back.”

“Okay sis.” She was going to have to get a cell phone because whoever those guys were had destroyed hers.

“So, what do we do now Kat? Now that we know who made us?” Rebecca had turned on the auto pilot and came back into the passenger area.

“We go after the four that got away. We can’t let them do what they did to the girls or us to someone else. The only reason they wanted us in the first place was to get our genetic material. Are you sure you destroyed everything they had on us?” Kat was worried those guys would tried to recreate what had been done to them.

“I’m sure sis, but I don’t know if they have an automatic back-up of their data somewhere off-site or if they didn’t download the info as well.” Rebecca was looking at Kat with an honest look on her face.

“Sis?” All three girls say at once.

“Yes, me and Kat are sisters. We come from the same donor mother, but have different birth mothers.” Rebecca couldn’t believe it herself.

“Cool, we have an aunt now.” Brittney and August looked pleased.

“We really need to stop somewhere and get you girls something to wear other than those shirts.” Rebecca figures they could stop in Florida and get the girls some new clothes.

“Kat, I’m going to land in Florida so you can go shopping and get the girls something to wear. Also, pick-up something to eat for us as well.”

“Alright Rebecca.”

Rebecca heads back up to the cockpit and change course for Florida. She radios ahead to let the tower know she is changing course. After about an hour of flying, Rebecca lands the Lear at the airport and get the Lear refueled. She charges the fuel to her company account. Her, Paul and the girls stay with the Lear while Kat and Paul take a taxi to the nearest store to get clothes for the girls. They also pick-up new cell phones and some food while they are out.

“Are you going to keep the Lear Becca?” Lev was watching Becca. She had on his engagement ring.

“Ya, they left it and we can use it as a private rental to people. It’s the newest Lear out. It can almost do Mach one.” Rebecca figures she could rent it out and get August boyfriend certified to fly it.

“You know when all this is over with and we get home. Why don’t we go down to the Justice of the peace and get married?” Lev was looking at Rebecca with a serious look on his face.

Rebecca thinks about it. Did she really want a big wedding? She walks over to Lev and stand on her tip toes and kiss him.

When she is done kissing him “Why don’t we wait and have a normal wedding instead?”

Lev looks at her and could see she really wanted the whole kit and caboodle.

“Alright, we can do the whole thing. After all its what every girl dreams of.” Lev pulls Becca to him and hug and kiss her again.

“Thanks sweetie.”

“Ah! Isn’t that sweet?” All three girls were watching Rebecca and Lev.

An hour later Kat and Paul show-up with new clothes for the girls and food for everyone. Once everyone has eaten and was dress, Rebecca takes off and flies back to Tennessee.

up
252 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Boys should have flown

Jamie Lee's picture

Casco and the others just lost a very expensive plane, they should have flown off the island.

Didn't the preacher want to get is son to be his son? Isn't that why he was sent to that camp? Won't he be surprised to find out his son got his wish and is now a fully functional girl. He may be mad at the news, but it's on his head.

Sisters! Ain't that a twist of two tails. The three girls now have a ready made family who will truly care for them.

Others have feelings too.

Reply four years tardy

Just perhaps the pilot was not one of the survivors. If you aren't a sailor or pilot, boats are more forgiving than aircraft. If you have a boat and a marine GPS you are 95% of the way home.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin