The Spanish Flower Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

The next following weeks for Renata were busy. She was discharged from the hospital after spending two weeks there. Her doctor told her not to lift anything heavier than ten pounds while her abdomen muscles healed. Her and Jesse had agreed on doing what the security firm had requested of them and a moving crew had come in and moved all her belonging and Jesse’s. They were flown out in a private jet to a private airfield and transferred to a helicopter to the ranch they had been promise.

Renata couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the spread of the ranch as they flew towards.

“Jesse, look. There is a vineyard and horses and such.” Renata eyes were big.

Jesse looks towards the rep from the security that had traveled with them “will we be meeting our benefactor when we land?”

“Unfortunately, they won’t be available. They are currently out of the States on business, but should return by the end of the week. Trust me
Mr. Jesse, they want to meet you as much as you want to meet them.” June knew that her employer hadn’t wanted to leave, but wanted to be here when Renata and her fiancé arrived.

“You have a full staff here on the ranch to cater to Ms. Renata’s need and your own Mr. Baylor. Also, Ms. Renata, your name has been changed and a proper identity has been issued to you.” June hands an envelope that held a new birth certificate, identity card and other records and paperwork for Renata.

Renata looks at her new identity card and notice it still had her first name, but her middle and last name had been changed and it was issued through the Spanish government. Her new identity read Renata Elizabeth Borbón. When they land, they are met by a middle age Hispanic gentleman waiting for them.

“Hola Señora como estas?” Carlos had been informed that Don Juan Carlos was expecting visitors and they were to be treated as if they were family. As soon as Carlos saw the youngest woman among them exit the helicopter. He knew right away why Juan had given that order.

Renata turns to Carlos “Que estamos haciendo bien.”

Renata had a pleasant smile on her face as if she had been clever responding back in Spanish.

Jesse just shakes his head at Renata.

“Here, let me get someone to handle your bags.” Carlos presses a remote in his pocket and a few seconds later. A young man comes out with a luggage cart to load the bags they had brought with them and load it on the cart.

June smiles when she hears Renata respond back in Spanish to Carlos.

“If you’ll follow me please.” Carlos escorts June, Renata and Jesse over to a cart that had been parked nearby for them to use.

Everyone follows Carlos to the cart and seat down inside. Once everyone was settle, the cart starts moving.

June turns to look back at Renata and Jesse “Carlos is the head manager here on the property. If you need anything personal or something special let Carlos knows and he’ll make sure you have it. The head house keeper is his wife. She has already informed the staff of your arrival and rooms are being prepared. Tomorrow we will take a tour of the property conducted by Carlos. Tonight, I figure you would like to relax and recover from your long flight. If there is anything you need, just let the staff know and they will get it for you.”

The ride from the helicopter pad to the main house didn’t take long. The Villa itself was of a Mediterranean style architectural design. Renata and Jesse both couldn’t believe the place. The head house keeper met them at the main door. She was of average build and was Hispanic.
“Mr. Baylor and Ms. Borbon, this is Mrs. Sofia Garcia and she is Carlos wife and the head house keeper here. If there is anything special you need, just let her know.” June follows behind Sofia as she escorts them to their room.

When Sofia opens the door to show them their room Renata stops before going in. She couldn’t believe the size of the room. It was huge. She could see a balcony thru the glass doors that were open to allow a breeze to come in. She slowly walks in and start exploring the room. It had an attach bathroom with a huge tub in it.

June stood back and watched as Renata explored the room with Jesse in tow. The furniture in the room had been brought over from Spain for Renata and her husband to be. Renata watched as Renata went outside on the balcony. June had to admit the view was breath taking as she stood and looked out over the property. The room was facing the vineyard. She could see workers out in the field picking grapes for the wine made here on the property.

Jesse couldn’t believe the place. Whoever their benefactor is, was loaded or came from money. He could tell that all the furniture in the room was handcrafted and very old. He steps outside on the balcony with Renata beside him and loved the view. They could see mountains in the distance and the vineyard directly in front of them. Whoever, design this place had done an exquisite job. A little dining table and chairs along with two loungers had been set-up out on the balcony so the occupants could come out and enjoy the sun or have breakfast outside.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” June had walked out onto the balcony and over to the couple.

“Yes, It’s very beautiful.” Renata couldn’t believe they were going to be living here.

Sophia had been surprised like her husband when she saw the youngest woman among the group, but now understood why Don Juan had insisted that everything was perfect. The youngest among them was the splitting image of the Don’s Great, Great Grandmother María Paloma Rocasolano Rodríguez.

Sophia shows them the rest of the house and a meal is prepared for them. Renata did have to excuse herself to her room to handle a few things that she still needed to do because of her operation. It was still painful to a certain degree using the dilators. However, she was getting use to them.

June had retired to her room for the night. Even she couldn’t believe the resemblances of Renata to their Great, Great Grandmother. Juan had been right and the blood work to check and see if Renata was his long-lost child had come back positive. She couldn’t believe how spiteful Renata’s mother had been by not telling her brother that he had a son and later found out that he was really a she. Juan didn’t care that his child felt different then he was born. All he wanted was for his child to be happy.

Juan had wanted to be here when they arrived today, but he had to fly down to Mexico to meet with a certain friend of his that was going hunting. His friend had agreed to solve a certain problem for him while he was down there. This way Renata would be safe and they wouldn’t have to worry about her safety. June wanted to tell Renata who she was and who her benefactor was, but she had promise her brother that she would let him do it.

Later in the evening as the sun was going down Renata and Jesse take a walk outside around the courtyard and enjoyed the sun setting and the smell of the flowers. Renata couldn’t believe that they were going to be staying here. It was so beautiful and peaceful. They just walk along holding hands and enjoying each other’s presence.

Later, they turn in for the night. Renata snuggles close to Jesse and couldn’t wait till she was healed enough to take him inside of her. She closes her eyes and dream of their wedding.

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

wow

love this chapter. would to see something done about her mother for the way she tweeted.

I can see Renata is going to

I can see Renata is going to see a huge change in her new life, and not just with Jesse.

Too Good To Be True?

joannebarbarella's picture

After all that has gone before, is this the truth or a trap?