The Sirens Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Kevin has been having a blast here at Sturgis lately. He has been making drug contacts with several bikers that could extend his reach. He met several women and had fun with them. This was the type of life he missed and enjoy. He didn’t like being tied down with a sissy son and a wife who loved their child more than him and was smarter then him. His wife wasn’t into the S&M games like some of the women he met here were this week.

Kevin was sitting back counting his money from a few sales he had made this week. He takes a huge swig from his beer and was putting away his cash, when his friend Tucker comes walking over to him.

“Kevin, if I was you. I would hit the road now, man. You’re in deep shit with Tony. He has all the members looking for you.” Tucker had heard from the sergeant of arms that all members were to bring Kevin/Cutter to him right away. He didn’t say why, so he did some digging and found out that Tony met with the Sirens MC Leader yesterday. He had a feeling that it might have something to do with that situation with Kevin’s sissy son.

“Why, is it that serious?” Kevin couldn’t figure out why their leader would want to talk with him. He was doing his job by paying his dues from the drug sells.

“He didn’t say Kevin, but all I do know. He wants you brought to him right away. All members were told to bring you to him, no matter what.”
Tucker was jeopardizing his membership in the MC by informing Kevin.

Kevin stands up and walks back and forth thinking. Why would Tony want him brought to him?

He looks over towards his friend “does anyone else know I’m here?”

“No, only I do. However, if I was you I would get away as soon as possible. All I know, is Tony met with the leader of the Sirens MC yesterday morning. What did you do to that MC?” Tucker had a feeling, but wasn’t sure.

“Nothing…” Then he stops and looks towards Tucker.

“WHY THAT LITTLE SISSY.” Kevin was feeling a murderous rage as he remembers that his sissy son got away from him at the gas station. He remembers an older woman looking into the bathroom, through the pain filled hazed he had been in.

“My SISSY son must be among that MC. I remember seeing an older looking woman that looked through the door of the men’s bathroom that day. I had tried to give my son an overdose.” Kevin figures if he could find the woman, he could find his sissy ass son.

“Well if your son is still alive after that dose you gave him. Then you need to get out of here now.” Tucker just figures he needs to get Cutter out of here now, before any of his brothers find him.

“I’m not going anywhere till my sissy ass son is dead. If he is alive, I won’t be able to stay in business or avoid any of our brothers.” Kevin needed to find his son and kill him once and for all.

“Well, I do know they are staying at the Rush No More Rv park and campground. If you can get there, you can take care of your son if he is with them.” Tucker knew that the Sirens normally camped there.

“Thanks Tucker. I’ll be ending my son’s life tonight.” Kevin pulls his gun out and checks it.

“Any time bro. Just don’t be seen and make sure he is dead this time. If you don’t you’ll be hunted by the MC and the Sirens.” Tucker walks away and back towards his motorcycle.

Kevin mounts his motorcycle and heads towards the campground. He knew a back way into it that cut through the woods surrounding the campground. Kevin was going to end his son tonight. He was going to kill his son or take his own life.

Angel was tired and happy. She had fun with both her mothers and her Aunts today. They had ridden to Deadwood and toured the place. She saw where Wild Bill Hickok and Martha Jane Canary (a.k.a. Calamity Jane) were buried. She had so much fun visiting historical places. Deadwood was the first place she had ever visited.

They were heading back towards the campground and were going to cookout tonight. Her mothers had talked about having food at the campground saloon, but decided on cooking at the RV’s. She wanted to help with everything. So, when they arrived back at the Rv. Angel headed to Brenda to see what she could do to help. Angel helped Brenda get things together to prepare for dinner tonight. She helped with setting up the meal and watching the grill.

Kevin found a position where he could see everything going on where the Sirens had parked their Rv’s and watched as they came back. He had spotted his son dressed as a girl. He saw his son riding with the Vice-President of the Sirens. His son had his arms wrapped around the woman’s waist. Kevin watched as his sissy son went about acting as a girl setting the picnic tables, helping the other ladies prepare food and grilling. He just had to wait for the perfect time to strike at his son.

“Mom, can I go and get a twig to roast marshmallows?” Angel looks towards both his mothers.

“Go ahead sweetie. Why don’t you get enough for everyone?” D.A. didn’t mind letting Angel go into the woods near the Rvs by herself.
Angel heads into the woods near the Rvs looking for small tree branches they could use to roast marshmallows on. She had found a few that were perfect. She already collected a few branches.

Kevin saw his opportunity. He had watched his son come into the woods and was collecting twigs and such. He notices his son had a handful already. He waits till Angel gets a little deeper, before stepping out from his hiding spot.

Angel was bending over picking up a twig when she saw her father step from behind a tree. She froze staring at him. She drops all the twigs she had collected so far.

“Looks like you managed to survive the overdose I tried to kill you with. Why couldn’t you had died? I have tried to kill you twice already. I was trying to send your sissy ass to your beloved mother. I should had hit her harder when I found out she was carrying a sissy like you.” Kevin felt nothing but disgusted with his son.

Tears were sliding down his cheeks as the words from his father hurt him. How could his father say such things to him?

“How can you be so mean to me? All I ever wanted was to be myself. Mom knew it and didn’t have a problem with it. Why do you?” Angel felt his tears sliding down his cheeks.

“Because you’re a boy and you should be dressing and acting as a boy does. You’re not a girl. You should stop dressing up as a girl.” Kevin was reaching behind his back to grab his gun.

“I’m a girl. I never wanted to be a boy. I hate how I was born.” Angel clears the tears from his eyes.

“Well, I can solve your problems.” As Kevin points his gun at his son.

Angel didn’t know what he was going to do.

The next thing Angel hears is the sound of a gunshot and something wet hitting his face, as his father drops to the ground in front of him.

“It’s alright Angel.” D.A comes walking out of the woods towards her daughter. She had her gun in her hands

Angel turns around and notice D.A. walking towards her. She notice her mother had her gun in her hand. She runs towards her and wrap her arms around her and start crying.

D.A. tucks her gun back in her holster behind her back and picks Angel up and holds her tight to her body. She had gotten worried and had gone looking for Angel. When D.A. heard voices, she followed them and knew Angel was in trouble. As she got closer, she saw Angel’s father pointing a gun at her little girl. D.A. had taken out her gun she kept concealed on her and shot him. She wasn’t going to let Angel’s father hurt her little girl again.

Several people had heard the gunshot and came running into the woods. What they saw when they arrived was a dead biker laying face first on the ground and a blonde hair woman holding a crying ten-year-old girl in her arms.

Several women from The Sirens MC walk up to stand beside D.A. and Angel. They just stared down at the man lying face first on the ground and listening to Angel cry against her mother's chest.

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, that is that

Beoca's picture

Looks like that sperm donor won't be in Angel's life. About time.

At Least

it is over for Angel now She will not have to fear Kevin ever again or risk the chance he would carry on after her.
I feel that even if He had faced Big Tony things would have been worse and a few more people hurt.
Mind You Tucker is an Idiot and he better hope that D.A and big Tony never find out he pointed Kevin to the Sirens And Angels location.
Although I fear that there will be a few nightmares at least the old adage did not prove true about 3rd time lucky for Kevin.

now Angel can truly become who she is meant to be and with D.A and Angie as her mothers I feel that She will Excell.

Matt

"okay, move on, nothing to

"okay, move on, nothing to see here", just a dead hater and abuser of small children plus someone who killed his wife out of spite.
Justice did prevail in this instance.
Self-defense through and through, as D.A. shot Kevin because he was pointing a gun at Angel and was going to shoot her.
So the courts will find that to be a justified shooting and killing.