The Sirens Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

1438868402_10001901+175th+Sturgis+Motorcycle+Rally.JPG

Angel wakes up the next morning spooned in between her two mothers. Her mother Angie had her arm around his waist and she was spooned against her back. Her mother D.A. was facing her and her face was nested in the crook of her shoulder. She had her arm around her and Angie as well. Both her mother’s slept in the nude and she knew she couldn’t get out of bed without waking either one of them. She just lays there enjoying the warmth and closeness she felt with her new mothers.

She could smell beer and whiskey on their bodies. The smell was very familiar to her because of her father, but she knew these women would never hurt her. She loved the way the baby doll night gown that Angie had dressed her in last night felt against her body. She lays there and watches as her mother D.A. slept. She could feel her mother Angie’s hair resting on her shoulders and her chest pressed up against her back. She snuggles closer to her and bury her face deeper into the crook of her mother D.A.’s shoulder. She closes his eyes again and falls back asleep.

She is awoken again when she feels her mother Angie removes her arm from around her and gets out of bed. She turns to look at her from under her mother’s D.A. hair that had fallen over her face like a curtain. She wiggles closer to D.A.’s body as she looks at Angie.

Angie had been woken by her bladder and when she got up from the bed, she notices that Angel woke-up and turned to face her. She also notices her lover and wife D.A. opens her eyes when she felt Angel wiggle against her. She gives both a smile, before rushing to the bathroom.

D.A watches as Angie rushes out of the bedroom towards the bathroom. She had been woken when Angel changed position and wiggled closer against her. She tightens her arm around her and pulls her on top of her when she turns over to lie on her back.

Angel squeals when she feels herself pulled on top of D.A.’s chest when she turns to lie on her back. She sits up on her stomach and looks down at D.A.’s face.

D.A. looks up at Angel’s beautiful emerald green eyes and smiles at her.

“How are you feeling, sweetie?” D.A. rubs her thighs.

“I’m feeling okay mommy.” She smiles at her mother.

“That’s good. Are you ready to have some fun today?” D.A. couldn’t wait to see what Angel was going to look like after they dress her in her new clothes today.

“Yes ma’am.” She starts playing with a lock of D.A.’s hair.

D.A. pulls Angel down to her and just holds her against her body. She rubs her back and places a kiss on her cheek.

Angel just snuggles against her mother and enjoys the feel of her holding her.

Angie comes walking back in after emptying her bladder and notice D.A. holding Angel against her. She sits down next to the two of them. She kisses D.A. and then places a kiss on Angel’s cheek.

“Morning mommy” Angel turns to face Angie after she places a kiss on his cheek.

“Morning sweetie, are you ready to have fun today?” Angie rubs her back and strokes D.A.’s arm as well.

“Yes ma’am.” Angel smiles and lets out a little purr as she feels her back rub.

“Let’s go and have a family shower.” Angie lifts Angel up off D.A. so she could get up.

D.A. heads towards the bathroom while Angie undresses Angel. Angie gives D.A. a few minutes before heading into the bathroom and starts the shower. Angel has fun in the shower with her two mothers and when they get out and get dress for the day, she ask D.A. to fix her tattoo she gave her.

D.A. fixes the one she originally did on Angel and adds another one at the base of her neck in between her shoulders, so everyone could see it while she is wearing the clubs camisole tank top today.

Angie dresses Angel in one of the club’s new camisole and a pair of short shorts they brought for her to wear. D.A. puts a pair of short 3-inch-high heel boots on her and brushes out her hair and apply a little make-up to coverup her raccoon eyes. By the time, Angie and D.A. are done with Angel, she looks like a hot teenage girl. Not even her father would recognize her the way she was dress.

“Go out and help Brenda fix breakfast for everyone Angel, while I and your other mommy get ready.” D.A. places a kiss on Angel’s cheek and shoos her out of the bedroom.

“Yes ma’am” Angel heads out to help Brenda. She likes the way she looks.

She walks carefully in her new boots out to help Brenda, who she notices is already up and fixing coffee and setting out breakfast. She goes over and does what she can to help.

Angel holds tight to her mother Angie’s waist as they travel down the highway towards Sturgis on the back of her motorcycle. Every woman in the club was riding either with someone or on their own motorcycles today. They were all dress in their club colors and riding in two columns. She had her new helmet on which matched her mother’s helmet, except it had an Angel on both side of it. Angel had never ridden on a motorcycle before and couldn’t believe how free and scared she felt. She had a tight grip on her mother’s waist, but she was enjoying it. When they pulled into Sturgis, she couldn’t believe how many motorcycles and people there were. She gets off the motorcycle with her mother, after she parks and secures her helmet on her motorcycle. She had been told before they left that she was either to stay with her mother’s or have Rachel and Clair. She grabs both of their hands and walks around with them.

Angel was like a kid in a candy store as she went from one place to another with her mother’s. She watched as Angie played some pool against a few other motorcycle members and whipped their tails doing it. Angel watches Rachel beat another woman in a boxing match. She has lunch later with the whole club at one of her mother’s favorite places. While she walks around with her mother’s and body guards, she spots her father several times in the same area. She even passes by him, holding Clair’s hand from nervousness.

Clair had notice Angel’s father when they walked pass him, but kept Angel next to her. She wasn’t going to give Angel’s father another chance to hurt the poor child.

Angel’s father watches as two beautiful women walk by him. There was a younger one that looked like she was just a teenager and the other one, looked to be old enough to be her mother or older sister. All day long he has been seeing the same two women walking together. He walks over to the two women, just as they head inside one of the bars.

“Excuse me ladies, allow me to buy your first drink.” Kevin slaps down some money on the counter.

Clair looks at Kevin when he speaks.

“No thanks. My daughter and I don’t drink.” Clair makes sure she is in between Kevin and Angel.

Angel doesn’t say anything. She stays close to Clair and looks around for Rachel. Clair might be able to hold her own against his father.

“Oh, come on. One drink isn’t going to hurt. I promise, you have this one drink with me and I’ll leave you along.” Kevin was trying to score with this woman and her younger sister.

Angel spots several members of the Sirens and waves her hands towards them.

Clair looks towards Kevin “I said no, so butt off.”

Kevin grabs Angel’s arm “how about you sweetie? Do you want to party with an older gentleman?”

Angel could smell the alcohol on him and could tell her father was drunk.

Clair pulls his hand off Angel “she doesn’t want to party either, so buzz off.” Clair was holding his hand.

“You heard my girlfriend, back off.” Rachel had spotted the trouble going on between Kevin and Clair. She had run into several other women from the club, so they were backing her up.

Kevin notices all the women facing him. He knew this motorcycle group were composed of lesbians and bi-sexual. He also knew that they looked out for one another and that he didn’t see any of his friends from his motorcycle gang around.

“No problems ladies.” Kevin backs off and heads over towards another lady to bother her.

“You okay Clair and Angel?” Rachel was concern about her lover and Angel.

“Yes ma’am.” Angel watches her drunken father and wonders what her mother ever saw in him.

“Thanks sweetie.” Clair wraps her arms around Rachel and plants a kiss on her lips.

Angel just smiles as she watches his bodyguards make out.

“Alright you two.” D.A. and Angie had been walking by and saw the commotion and headed over to see what was going on.

“Moms.” Angel walks over towards both his mothers and feel D.A. wrap her arm around her petite waist.

“Come on ladies, the beer is on me.” D.A. looks at all her people gather around her and Angie takes them to their favorite bar to drink. She and Angie keep Angel near them.

Angie and D.A. let’s Angel have one beer with the group. They know they were breaking the law, but they wanted Angel to fit in with everyone and not feel left out.

Angel only took a few sips of the beer. She didn’t like the taste and drunk water afterwards.

Everyone sticks around drinking and having fun. D.A. and Angie leave to take Angel around and introduce her to some of their friends. They let an artist draw a picture of Angel and took a picture with D.A. and Angie. D.A. was going to have a group picture taken later of ever member together. Angel spends the day just having fun. D.A. gave her some money and allowed him to buy her some items for herself.

up
235 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A good Day

For Angel She had a good time and only marred when the sperm Doner , tried to pick her up not realising who she was (lol)
hmm perhaps he been sampling his product,
I cannot wait to see just what D.A will do to him and I am sure that Big Tony will also take a piece?
Matt

The "sperm donor" must be

The "sperm donor" must be either drunk or high if he did not even recognize Angel up close and personal. He is probably pretty lucky that Angie and D.A. were not there at the moment or he would have most likely been taken out then.
Nice photo of Sturgis, looks just like I remember it