Family Tree

Printer-friendly version
Family Tree
By Stanman63

Synopsis: Grandfather takes his Grandchild to The Family Tree to grant the child's fondest wish..

[-][+][-]
One day, the Grandfather led his Grandson to a lone Sequoia Red wood standing in the woods. The Grandfather laid out a picnic for them to eat as his Grandson got ready for a swim. Under his shorts and top was a girls swimsuit.

The Grandson felt that he should have been born a girl and was glad when his family accepted his announcement. Now he had all girls clothing and his friends thought of him as a girl.

As he swam and played in the pond, the Grandfather prepared a very special drink for his Grandson for he was a Wizard and was going to grant his grandson his wish.

It was under the lone Sequoia that his powers worked for it was the Family Tree. His Mother was a Woodland Nymph who still guarded the tree and her family.

To her son, she gave magical powers that worked only under the tree because he was only of partial Nymph Blood, but his magic was powerful and lasted away from the tree.

Soon, he had the draught ready and drank his potion. The grandfather was son youthened back to a young man so that he could raise his Grandson properly. For when he took his potion, he would receive a most wonderful gift.

As evening darkened, the Grandson finally returned and dried off. Then he sat down with his Grandfather and they dined upon the feast.

After filling up, the Grandson soon felt sleepy, but he waited until the Grandfather handed him a potion. Upon drinking the potion, the grandson felt his body change into a girls body.

He squealed and hugged his Grandfather for granting her wish, then they gathered up their belongings and went home where she learned about the Tree.

When she had turned eighteen, she returned to the Tree and began to tend it, in time becoming another Wood Land Nymph and married and lived happily ever after in the woods.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hi Stanman63, Another cute

Hi Stanman63,
Another cute and sweet fairy tale from you. What fun! Hugs to you, J-Lynn