The Spanish Flower Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Renata has already told Jesse she wasn’t going back to a group home. She was going to go ahead and get emancipated. He wanted her to stay here at his home till he found out more about the Cartel that had kidnapped both him and her. Renata had called Lady Bird and told her what had happened. Her boss at her full-time job had spoken with Jesse and understood. She would still have her job if she wanted it when she came back.

Jesse had arrived at work and started investigating the Cartel he and Renata had been kidnapped by. She had given him all the information about her ATM card and the contents of her purse so they could track anyone using the items from it, including her cell phone. He had a meeting later with the Captain and child services. He knew that Renata was going to hire a lawyer to represent her for her emancipation from the system. He couldn’t blame her really. She had been doing well on her own till now.

Renata decided to go and do some shopping. Jesse was your typical single male who had nothing in them except outdated takeout. The store was kind of high class so things that would normally cost her less at the store near her apartment, was a little more here. She still had thirty dollars to her name, so she uses that to buy the food. Hopefully Jesse will like what she was going to cook.

Renata prepares things she will need to make dinner tonight, before cleaning up Jesse’s place. Hopefully he doesn’t get mad with her cleaning the place up. Once she is done and is waiting to for him to come home, before starting dinner. She heads into the bathroom and takes a nice relaxing bath. She’ll have to get him to take her by her place to grab some of her clothes.

As Renata lays, there in the tub soaking and enjoying a glass of wine she had managed to buy while shopping for dinner. She wonders what Jesse is planning on doing with her. They really didn’t talk about it and there was a big age gap in their age. Also, not to mention the fact they both were equip with the same plumping until she could pay to have hers redone. Why did life have to do this to her. Why couldn’t she had been with the proper plumping and enjoy the pains of being a real woman. Even after she gets the operation, she isn’t going to be complete.

There’s going to be things she’ll never get to experience.

She downs the wine she has been drinking and pour herself another glass. She really hated life at times. It would be nice if things could be simple like it is in some of the fairy tales she uses to read. A wave of a wand and all her worries would be forgotten. She leans back and let the wine take her away for a while.

Jesse had gotten a hit on someone using Renata’s debit card at a gas station down in the warehouse district. He runs down to his truck which he had picked up the spare keys from home and heads out towards there. While he is driving towards the gas station, he thinks about everything Renata told him about herself. He felt kind of sorry for her after everything she had experience.

When Jesse arrives at the gas station, he goes inside to speak with the cashier to get a description of the person trying to use Renata’s debit card.

The cashier has the manager of the gas station show him the security recording of the person. Once Jesse has a description he calls it in and drives around seeing if he might get lucky and spot the person.

As Jesse is driving, he spots a truck he has seen before. It was the night he had been ambushed and taken. He drives over to where it is parked and have the plates run. As he is sitting there waiting for the results to come back. The driver comes walking out and immediately, Jesse recognizes him.

“Freeze!” Jesse had pulled his gun and had it aimed at the person.

“Put your hands on the truck, Now!” Jesse watches as the person does as he is told.

Jesse comes around and handcuffs the person. He searches his pockets and find his credit cards and Renata’s card as well.

“Where’s the rest of our stuff?” Jesse turns the guy around.

“In my truck.” Francisco knew he was screwed now. He had thought they had taken care of the Texas Ranger, but here he was arresting him.

Jesse searches the truck and finds Renata’s purse along with his wallet. He also finds his and Renata’s cell phones. He knows Renata will be happy when he gives her, her stuff back. Jesse calls for a tow truck and a black and white to come and pick his guy up. He’ll interrogate him at the station about the rest of his crew.

Renata wakes up after falling asleep in the tub. The water was ice cold as she slowly gets out and dries herself off. She looks at the clock in the bathroom she had taken with her and notice it was getting close to six. She wonders what time Jesse will be back? Renata heads into the bedroom and gets dress and fixes her hair. Once she is done doing that she heads into the kitchen and begin dinner and hope Jesse is home by the time it is ready.

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice how a little payback

Nice how a little payback came so early for Jesse. Hopefully now, he and the other Rangers can give a lot more payback to a certain cartel.

Dinner For Jesse

joannebarbarella's picture

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Good luck, Renata.