The Sirens Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Angel wakes up snuggle deep under the blankets. He could feel the Rv moving as he lays there on the bed. He looks around for his mother’s and notices that both their helmets were missing. He crawls out of bed and heads to the bathroom and does his morning business. After washing and drying his hands, he heads up towards the front of the Rv where Angel knew Brenda and Kim would be.

“Well good afternoon sleepy head.” Kim turns to look at Angel as she stands between her and Brenda.

Angel looks towards Kimberly when she says good afternoon to him. “When did we leave?”

“We left early this morning sleepy head. You were sound asleep when everyone was up and moving around. Do you want to sit on my lap for a while?” Kim could tell Angel was still waking up.

“Yes Ma’am.” Angel likes it when Kimberly let him ride on her lap.

Kimberly picks Angel up and places her on her lap. She holds Angel tight to her.

Angel adjusts how he sits on Kimberly’s lap.

“So, Angel how long have you known that you wanted to be a girl?” Brenda glances at Angel as she drove the Rv.

Angel thinks about Brenda’s question. No one had ever asked him that question before.

“I don’t know Aunt Brenda. I just knew I never really felt comfortable with things that most boys liked or did. I was always more interested in what games and toys the girls played. I was jealous that girls got to dress in pretty clothes and could act a certain way, when I had to wear the same style of clothes all the time and act a certain way. I felt uncomfortable being around other boys and doing the things they enjoyed. I resented the fact I couldn’t be who I was and do the things I enjoyed. “Angel could feel angrier building inside of him.

“How did you feel when other children teased and made fun of you? Because you know you’ll have to face how others treat you when they find out about you. D.A. and the rest of us won’t always be around to protect you.” Brenda was probing to see if Angel really wanted what he wanted.

Angel turns to look at Kim to see how she felt.

“I think you better answer Brenda young lady. Because Brenda is right, we won’t always be around to protect you.” She hopes Angel isn’t playing games with them.

Angel turns back around to face Brenda “I don’t care how much I get teased or picked on. I know that I should have been born a girl, instead of a boy. I’ll ask my mother or the rest of the MC to teach me how to protect myself, if I must fight. I know I would give anything to be a girl.” tears stream down Angel’s face.

A smile appears on Brenda’s face when she hears those words.
Kimberly just smiles as well.

“You don’t need to ask anyone to teach you how to protect yourself Angel. Rachel has already volunteered to teach you each night after we stop and set-up for the night. Rachel and Clair are going to spend time with you and teach you how to defend yourself. Your mothers ask them both to teach you. Then when you are done learning from them, your mothers are going to teach you. Each of them are ex-military.” Brenda reaches over and gives Angel’s hand a light squeeze.

Angel felt surprise that his adopted mother would do that for him. He was going to do everything he could make them proud of him. He spends the rest of the time sitting on Kimberly’s lap sing and watching as they drive by the country side. They stop at a truck stop to get fuel for the Rv’s. Angel goes in with Kimberly to buy some snacks and drinks for the trip. As he is looking around the place Angel hears a familiar voice.

“I swear Tucker. That little girl looked like someone I know, but I can’t put my finger on where I’ve seen her.” Kevin had watched as a beautiful Native American girl wearing short shorts and a spaghetti strap camisole had come walking in followed by a young dirty blonde hair teenage girl. The girl herself looked pretty, but she looked like she had been in some sort of fight or someone had attacked her. He watched as they had split up and went in different directions. He had kept his eyes on the woman, but something was nagging at him about the girl. He had a feeling that he knew her.

“I told you man. You can’t be taking your own stuff.” Tucker had seen the young girl as well and the woman when they walked in. He wouldn’t mind getting into the woman’s shorts.

“I swear. I know her from somewhere.” Kevin keeps staring at the young girl watching her as she moved towards the coolers. There was something about the way she walked and the bruises on the back of her legs.

He stops in his tracks. It couldn’t be, that couldn’t be his son looking like that. He made sure he was dead when he dumped his body that morning. He watches as the good-looking woman comes up to his son.

“You ready Angel?” Kimberly looks down at Angel as she closes the cooler door with their drinks in her hands.

“Yes Ma’am. I got Brenda an Ice Tea, a diet coke for you and a sprite for me.” Angel glances past her looking for something and notices his father looking directly at him. His eyes get very big. Like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car heading towards it.

He steps closer to Kimberly and tighten his grip on her hand “can we leave now, please?”

“Sure.” Kimberly could see fright in Angel’s eyes and notice how Angels little body was trembling.

Kevin had looked directly at Angel when he heard the woman he and Thomas had been ogling call his name. He had also notice how Angel had moved closer to the woman when he saw him. An evil smile appears on his face as he starts walking towards Angel and the woman.
Tucker notices his friend heading towards the beautiful woman and the little girl.

“I need for you to distract the woman for a second or two. I know who that little girl is, that’s with her.” Kevin was watching Angel as he and Tucker headed to separate them.

“Sure. No problem.” Thomas heads to intercepts the woman, while Kevin steps between Angel and the woman.

Tucker manages to stop Kimberly for something, which allowed Kevin to get close to Angel and Kim. He pulls Angel into the hallway leading to the restrooms and then into the men’s restroom with him. He had put his hand over Angel’s mouth to keep his son from screaming. Once they were in the men’s bathroom. Kevin locks the door and releases his grip from Angel’s mouth.

“So, you survive and now look at you. You look like a little girl.” Kevin couldn’t help, but feel hatred for his son standing in front of him.

Angel backs up against the sink away from his father. He was scared and wanted to get away from him.

“It’s better than being with a mean person like you. You tried to kill me.” Angel was going to stand up to his father. He was scared and frighten. He wanted to get out of there and go back to the RV. He hopes Kimberly will come for him.

“It’s obvious that I didn’t do a good job in killing you, you little sissy.” He backhands Angel as hard as he can. He wasn’t going to let a little sissy talk back to him.

Angel ducks just in time, as his father’s hand sweeps over his head. He tries to step past his father, but Angel is stopped by his father. He screams when his father slams his back up against the edge of the counter. Tears run down his face from the pain. Angel doubles over when his father’s fist hits him in his stomach.

“I’m going to finish the job I started back at our house boy.” He grabs Angel by his throat and lifts him up in the air by his throat. He reaches into his leather jacket with his free hand and pulls out a syringe with some sort of white liquid in it and stabs Angel in his arm, while Angel tries to kick at him as he dangles in the air by his throat in his father’s grip.

Angel manages to land a solid hit with his foot in his father’s groin area, just as his father pushes the plunger of the syringe sending the drugs into Angel’s blood stream. Angel stumbles towards the door, after kicking his father again in his groin area. He manages to get the door unlock as he stumbles out of the bathroom with the syringe still sticking out of his arm. He spots Kimberly and Brenda as they come running towards him. He collapses against Kimberly’s body as she wraps her arms around him.

Kimberly and Brenda rush Angel back to the Rv after removing the syringe that had been sticking out of his arm. Kimberly lays him down in the Master bedroom and watches as Angels petite body starts shaking and trashing about. She had seen some friends of hers overdose on cocaine before. He starts foaming at the mouth and shakes violently. He stops after fifteen minutes and just lays there on the bed. Kimberly kneels next to Angel and could feel his heart pounding like a race horse. His eyes were glazed over and his body was sweating profusely and unresponsive. Kimberly was concern for Angel and stayed by his side as Brenda drove the Rv, followed by everyone else to the campsite they were going to set-up at tonight.

Brenda had gotten on the radio to D.A. about what happened and told her they needed Helena here right away.

Kimberly had gotten up and gotten a bowl of cold water to wipe Angel’s forehead. She used the cold rag on his body to cool him off. She had checked his temperature and his body was burning up. The syringe they had removed from Angel’s body was lying on a towel for Helena to examine the contents of. Kimberly had stripped Angel out of his clothes, except for his panties. She tries to keep his body cool. She saw the new bruise on his stomach and the one on across his back, where he had been slammed up against something. She stays with him, till the rest of the MC shows up at their campground. Angie, D.A. and Helena come running in once they arrived. Helena pushes her way towards Angel and takes out her gear and starts examining Angel’s vitals. She listens to Kimberly as she describes what has happen to Angel and how much stuff had been pushed into his arm. Helena recognizes the stuff right away. It was the same stuff that had killed her sister Jenny. She had learned from D.A. that Angel’s father was good at making the concoction. It was a special mixture of certain drugs, which had been combined to give the user an incredible high without any ill side effects. Her sister Jenny had taken a shot of this stuff and had died from her first time using it. It was just too strong of a mix for her body to handle it.

Helena does what she can for Angel, but knows the only way he’s going to get through this, is to let it run its course in his body. She stays by Angel’s side all through the night and keeps an eye on Angel. She’s relieved at midnight by D.A. Helena tells D.A. everything she needs to look for and to wake her the moment Angel wakes up from this mess.

Helena heads towards the sofa and lays down on it, while D.A. cradles Angel’s head in her lap and rests her back against the head broad of the bed. Angie lays down next to Angel and watches him as he sleeps, hoping and praying he recovers safely from the drug pumped into him. She looks up at D.A. and could see concern, anger and fear in her eyes. Both have come to love Angel. Angie recalls the conversation she and Kimberly had. Kimberly had been blocked by a man, while Angel had been abducted by another man. She had tried to push past him to get to Angel, but the guy blocking her wouldn’t budge. She had no choice, but to go and get Brenda and some of the other women to help her. By the time, they had come back inside. Angel had come stumbling out of the men’s bathroom with a needle sticking out of his arm. Brenda had seen the man lying on the floor of the bathroom holding his groin. Kimberly had rushed Angel out of the store and into the Rv as quickly as possible and had removed the syringe from his arm.

D.A fell asleep cradling Angel’s head on her lap. When morning arrives, D.A is woken up with a light shake to her shoulder.

“We need to get ready to go D.A.” Angie looks down at her tried life partner. She wants to stay here and watch over Angel, but they needed to get a move on. They only had two days left to reach their campsite.

D.A. wakes up groggy and sore from sleeping like she did. She looks down at Angel and notice sometime during the night he had switch to sleeping on his side, with his head still resting on her lap.

“I can’t leave her.” D.A strokes Angel’s sweat soak hair.

Angie sits down on the edge of the bed and looks at D.A. “I don’t want to either, but we have too for the sake of the club. Kim and Helena are going to stay and keep an eye on Angel. They will call us, when Angel is feeling better.” She strokes Angel’s sweat soak hair as well.

“I just wish we were near a hospital, because who knows what mess that man shot into Angel’s system.” D.A. just strokes Angel’s hair and tries not to show too many emotions. She needed to be strong and supportive.

“Don’t worry D.A., I’m sure whatever it is, Angel will pull through it. That daughter of ours has proven she is one tough little girl.” Angie looks down at their sleeping Angel.

D.A. leans down and places a kiss on Angel’s cheek and slowly removes herself from under his head. She goes about getting ready and just before either her or Angie leave the room, they both places kisses on Angel’s cheek and forehead.

Both D.A. and Angie were thinking about Angel as they lead their MC down the highway towards their destination. Each woman was thinking about what they needed to do to protect their adopted daughter. Since Angel has come to them, she’s been almost raped and now drugged by some man. D.A. has some idea on who it is, but she wants to make sure. She has a plan on how she is going to take care of him, but she’ll need to make a few phone calls to the right people to make her plan work. She knew it was Angel’s father and she was going to make him pay for trying to kill his son and for attacking a prospect member of her Motorcycle club.

Angie glances up at the sky and the dark clouds hanging in the sky was matching her partner’s mood. She had kept watch on D.A. all day and could tell she wasn’t in a very good mood. It was like the weather was matching how her partner felt all day long. It started raining late in the afternoon and they were still an hour away from the campsite. They had decided that if it started to rain, they would keep on traveling till they reached the campsite. By the time the D.A. and Angie reached the campsite, they were soaked to the bone. A covered parking area had been erected for the motorcycles to park under. Brenda and the rest of the women who had traveled in the other Rv’s made hot soup and sandwiches for dinner.

Kim and Helena had watched Angel all day long. Helena had started off after D.A. and Angie had left. Around lunch time she had traded off to Kimberly and sat up front with Brenda. Kim was worried about Angel. She had sat by him as he slept. He was still running a slight fever, but not as bad as it first had been. Kim had gone outside once they had arrived at the campsite to help set-up a cover area for the motorcycles, so they were out of the rain. All three women watched as those women who had ridden on the motorcycles pull up under the cover area for them. Brenda already had hot tea made for the ones staying in their RV. Just as D.A. and Angie came walking in through the door of the Rv. Angel comes stumbling out of the Master bedroom. He stands near the wall using it to hold him upright.

“Mom?” He looks over towards D.A. and Angie.

Everyone looks at Angel when he speaks. They all walk over towards Angel and D.A. picks him up into her arms and hold him tight to her.

“How are you feeling sweetheart?” Angie looks at Angel’s face.

“Thirsty mommy” Angel’s mouth felt very dry to him. He also felt very hungry and sick as well.

“I’ll get her a glass of juice. It will give her some energy.” Brenda heads over towards the small refrigerator and pulls out the orange juice container and gets a clear plastic cup out of the cabinets and fills it up with juice.

“Here you go Angie.” Brenda hands the plastic cup to Angie.

Angie accepts it and then raises it to Angel’s lips.

“Here you go sweetie. Take a sip of this.” Angie holds the cup for Angel as she drinks from it.

Angel drinks the sweet citrus liquid down. He finishes the cup and rests his head against D.A.’s shoulder.

“Feeling better sweetie?” Angie reaches up and brushes aside some of Angel’s hair.

Angel shakes his head yes to his mother’s question.

D.A. looks down at her daughter and could tell Angel was still feeling some of the effects of the drug, but was feeling better now that she had something to drink.

Brenda walks over to D.A. “why don’t you give me Angel and I’ll take care of her, while you and Angie get dry and change.” She holds her hands out for Angel.

D.A. looks down at Angel “do you mind sweetie?”

Angel looks up at his mother and could see she didn’t want to let go of him, but she was wet and would catch a cold if she remained in her wet clothes.

“It’s okay mommy. I don’t mind.” He gives D.A. a hug.

D.A. gives her adopted daughter a loving smile and hands Angel to Brenda.

Angie places a kiss on Angel’s cheek “we’ll be back as quick as possible.”

Brenda takes Angel into her arms “don’t worry sweetie. Your mothers will be back out here in a few minutes. Until then, why don’t we get some food into you? You must be starving.”

Brenda takes Angel over towards the table and sits her down on a chair. Kim dishes up a good size bowl of the soup they had made for dinner and sets the bowl down in front of Angel.

“Hope you like homemade vegetable soup kiddo.” She also puts a few slices of garlic butter toasted bread near her bowl along with a glass of milk.

Angel looks up at both Brenda and Kimberly “thank you.”

Helena stands nearby and watches as Angel starts eating. She hopes the soup will restore his energy levels.

As soon as the food hit Angel’s mouth, he couldn’t stop. He felt ravish and couldn’t help, but wolf down his food.

“Slow down kiddo. Your food not going anywhere.” Kim was amused. She had never seen Angel eat her food this fast before.

Angel slows down some. His cheeks turn beet red from embarrassment.

Helena just smiles “She can’t help it Kimberly. Whatever was in that drug burned up all her calories and has made her want to replace it.”

“I know, I just don’t want Angel burning her mouth.” Kim runs her hand on Angel’s head.

Brenda refills Angel’s bowl and fixes a hot ham and cheese sandwiches for her as well. When Angel is finish, he sits back in his chair and looks at his family. Helena, Kim and Brenda had sat down in the chairs near his.

Brenda looks at Angel “Angel? Do you know who the man was that had drugged you?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Angel had spoken real low when he said it.

“Was it the same person that had left you to die?” Brenda had already figured out who it was, but she wanted Angel to confirm it.

In that same low voice, he had answer in earlier “yes Ma’am.”

“I was afraid of that.” Brenda leans back in her seat.

Both Kim and Helena look towards one another and then towards Brenda “Who was it?”

“He was Angel’s biology father.” D.A. says as she comes walking back into the kitchen area of the Rv, in a pair of sweats and drying her hair with a towel.

“Why would he want to kill Angel?” Helena looks towards D.A., She heard the shower going in the bathroom and figured Angie must be in the shower right now.

“Because.” as D.A. walks over and stands behind Angel and places her hands on his shoulder. She looks down at him and then back up at everyone else.

“Because Angel is different than most boys and the fact he wants a boy that is more like him. Someone who will follow in his footsteps and carry on the business trade he is in. You all know Angel isn’t like that and that he wishes he had been born a girl instead of being born a boy. The other fact is, Angel is smarter than his father as well. He hates the fact that Angel has his mother’s brains and her looks. He’s jealous of Angel and reminds him to much of his dead wife. I received an email from my office with all the information they could dig-up on Angel’s mother. She held three Master degrees and two Bachelor degrees in Engineering and Business. Here are a couple of pictures of Angel’s mother.” D.A. pulls down a folder she had stash away on top of the cabinets and passes them around.

Everyone sitting around the table looks at them and then at Angel and then back at the pictures.

“She could pass for your twin sister D.A.” Brenda was holding one that had been blown up and enhance.

“I know. I had her family checked out. So far nothing, but if you look closely at her picture, you’ll notice Angel looks just like his mother. He has her facial features, her nose everything. Angel is like a little version of his mother. That’s another reason I figure Angel’s father hates him. Angel reminds him of his wife he had killed in a staged break-in.” D.A. had her people at her law firm dig through Angel’s past. She knew everything there was about Angel and his family. She also knew that Angel’s father had used up all the money his wife had left to their son and had sold the property owned by her parents.

“So, what are we going to do about it?” Brenda and Kimberly had some idea what D.A. might do.

“I’m going to talk with Tony about Angel’s father attacking a member of our MC. I’m also going to give Angel’s father two choices as well. Either he signs the adoption papers giving me and Angie sole custody of Angel or I turn over everything I have on him to a certain FBI friend of mine. He’ll also have to face me in a motorcycle contest of my choosing. The stakes are going to be his motorcycle. That motorcycle of his technically belongs to Angel. His father brought it with the money Angel’s mother left to him.” D.A. kept her hands-on Angel’s shoulder.

She felt it when he placed his petite hand on hers.

"I feel he should go to jail for what he has done, D.A." Rachel and Clair both felt that way.

"I know, but I have feeling this is better solved by either Tony or Us." D.A. had been in contact with Tony as well.

“Well I think it might be safer for Angel, if she has one or two of us around her at all times. That way, hopefully we can keep our little Angel from being hurt anymore.” Helena looks towards Angel and gives him a concern smile.

“I agree with Helena. I think for now on, that Angel should have members of our MC around her at all times. Also, it might be a good idea to inform the others about Angel’s true gender. That way, they don’t think we are keeping things from them.” Brenda figured it was time to tell the others.

“Do you think the others might resent Angel wanting to be a girl?” Kim knew a few of the women in the MC didn’t like men at all.

“There might be a few, but from everyone I personally know and have spoken too in the past about letting a few transgender women join us. They wouldn’t mind, as long as they acted as women and not drag queens. I already know, a lot of the women think highly of Angel. They have seen that Angel is willing to work hard and do everything asked of her.” Brenda had spoken with a few people she knew and they had no problem with Angel.

“Then it’s settled. I’ll announce it tomorrow morning before we leave to everyone. Now how about we enjoy some of this food you all have made.” D.A. sits down next to her daughter. Angie comes walking out dress in a pair of sweats as well and sits on the other side of Angel.

up
248 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Death is simply.....

D. Eden's picture

Too good for people like Angel's biological father. Too quick.

People like that should die a very slow and painful death. Something like impaling or perhaps Ling Chi.

Punishment for some crimes SHOULD be cruel and inhumane. As Voltaire said, "Pour encourager les autres."

D

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

How about getting this toad

How about getting this toad hooked on his own crap and then never allowing him to get truly get high on it. That would be painful in and of itself.
Or even having him come off of it rapidly, creating lots of pain and then putting him right back on it and then rapidly off of it. Long days and nights of real pain and agony included. Punishment to fit the crimes he has committed on others via his drug concoctions.

lucky

time For Angel , and seems like the sperm doner really placed himself in the deep dark and smelly stuff.
and looks like the so called accidental Shooting of Angels mom was not such an accident, was He hoping to get both at the same time.
And seems like Angel is getting her Bike early as I am sure that D.A is really going to put him down.
looking forwards to seeing how the story progresses,

Matt

What to do with the scum

Abduct and get the usaf to fly him to Asenscion island ( Wideawake USAF Auxiliary Air Force Base) where you find Atlantic black fish (think prianahs for their teeth and aggression and liking of meat) .Remove trousers and at low tide anchor feet to a sinker and shoulders to a bouy so head is above water. Sit back with a cool beer or a Gin and Tonic on the jetty while thew tide rises throwing the odd ham bone to bring in the fish. Justice will be slow sure and extremely painful.
About what he deserves. Without the scum I used to use the fish as a demo item when I entertained VIP visitors passing through en route for the Falklands along with, if the dates and lay over timings were right, the green turtles

that is bullshit

getting the MC there on time is no way as important as the kids life the two mothers should have taken Angel to the closest hospital ...and stayed with him
sorry no if ands or buts about it .... family first always