Never Pull on the tail of a Wolf (revised) Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Sanzo Dulcidio of the Belial Cartel couldn’t believe the news he had finally gotten. He had finally located the name of the person responsible for destroying his drug route from South America. It had taken him months to first find out who the person was and then where the person was located. A warning had come from several of his sources to not mess with this individual unless he was prepared to die. The last person that had gone after this individual had his head shipped back with a warning that they would be next.

Sanzo looks at the file in front of him. It was an inch thick and had several pictures and reports in there. He opens the file and starts reading the first page that had the major of information of the person in it. The guy he had been looking for was named Jack Bounty and was a former SAS soldier from England. He lives in Cardwell, Montana on a thousand-acre ranch in the United States and has two teenage daughters. Most of his family either lives in Ireland or Misterton, England. His wife had been a Highway Patrol Officer for the State of Montana and most of her relatives either live in Montana or Wyoming. She had died five years ago during a routine traffic stop. He has several bounties on his head for the killing of several high-level Al-Qaeda leaders, Isis leaders, Somali pirates, Russian mafia leaders and Yakuza. He was responsible for the destruction of several Yakuza businesses in England, France, Germany and even in the United States.

There were several human trafficker’s groups that would like to see him dead as well. He is responsible for the destruction of several Opium fields in Afghanistan.

As Sanzo looks through the pictures he notices the destruction he had caused to the fields by spraying herbicide on them causing them to shrivel or flooding the fields as well. Then he looks at the pictures of the men he had killed along with a few women that even he didn’t like. Once Sanzo was done reading the file. He determines that this Jack Bounty person had over two hundred plus kills or more to his name. He figures he’ll need to send a specialize hit squad after this person. If he could capture his daughters or even some of his relatives and force him to give himself over to him. He could either force him to kill his rivals or kill him outright.

Sanzo had to think about this. Anyone that he sends against this guy he will need to make sure they can’t be traced back to him. Because if this guy is as good as his file says he is, he’ll come down and bury him in the ground. No, this needed to be done right. He’ll need to put as many people between him and this hit on this guy. Sanzo closes the file and walks outside to figure out how to proceed about this problem. Three cartels have already been eliminated by the Colombian government and the United States working together. Now he must deal with this guy. This had to be handle carefully.

Later that night, Sanzo contacts a person who could be trusted to handle this problem. They would hire a team to go and eliminate this Jack Bounty for Sanzo. Sanzo felt that he couldn’t risk forcing this person to do his bidding. He was too much of an unknown factor and the file proved that this person couldn’t be handle that way.

Sanzo drinks his drink and waits to see how this is going to play out. If this Bounty fellow does come for him, he’ll make sure he takes the guy with him. He wasn’t going to die alone. Sanzo starts making plans on how he was going to take this fellow with him to the grave.

Later that Week:

Perry “The Shark” Cohen gets a letter sent to him from his uncle Irving letting him know that a package was being mailed to him and that it was very important. Perry just smiles as he sets fire to the letter and makes sure it burns completely away leaving nothing behind. Perry grabs his hat and his cane and heads down to the pickup spot to see what his uncle Irving has sent him.

Perry drives to a storage warehouse out by Commencement Bay located in Washington state. He heads inside to storage unit 220. When he walks inside the unit. There in the middle of unit was a portable card table with a thick envelope sitting on top of it. Perry walks over and grabs the envelope and heads back out to his car. Once inside his car, he drives to his secret office and goes inside to look over the contents of the envelope. Inside was a contract for twenty-five million dollars for the elimination of a person by the name of Jack Bounty. There were instructions on how the contract was supposed to be handle and how to prove that he had been killed. Half the payment has been included already for the job and the rest would be given once proof has been received. His contractor has already deducted his percentage for the job. A list of names has been included that would be available to work with him to take this person out and living arrangements has been provided as well. He has a week to handle the kill and provide proof of death.

Perry looks over the list of names given to him and their pictures. He hasn’t worked with any of them, so there is no way they could be linked to each other. He has been instructed to pick four others from the list and send the names of the people he wanted through the normal way of contact.

Perry looks at the information that has been provided about the location of Jack Bounty and goes over each person’s profile that had been provide to determine who would be the best ones to work with him on this contract.

Perry seals the envelope with the names of the men he wanted on this and the supplies he would need as well. He instructs his contractor to have the items waiting for them at the safe house he is providing. Once that is done, Perry takes the envelope back to the storage unit and leave it there to be picked up. He leaves and heads back to his office to pack the things he will need to do the job.

Perry looks over the information he had been given and then pulled up the location on google. The biggest problem was the fact that there was a lot of open space surrounding the main house. The private airfield was far enough away from the main house not to bother the inhabitants. The stables were close enough to alert the people inside the house to intruders. There was no intel on which room was the targets room and which was the housekeepers or the girls room.

There were several barns and silos on the property that could be used for sniper positions. The satellite images of the property weren’t detail enough to tell him what it had. Near the private hangar there was a radio tower and wind sock. The main road that led into the place had fence line that covered at least 200 acres. The road itself was asphalt. They were either going to have to sneak up to the house or try to take him out somewhere on the property. The problem with that plan was he knows the terrain and can ambush them at his convince. Perry studies the information for a while.

up
221 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Revised?

Great to see this story again. Let me guess you got in trouble for setting it in the Lyssa-verse. Not a problem we can live with that. If Wolfjess and Snowfall let you post the original story some place else please let us know us. But I have a feeling the people who read the first chapter before the change will not have a problem filling in the blanks. Were there more references about Lyssa and the gang in up coming chapters. You don't have to spoil anything just say yes there were or no there weren't. Anyway great story keep up the good work.

Revised

I was going to mention something originally in Chapter 5 of Sanzo hearing rumors of a mysterious woman destroying three Cartels. That was the only mention. As for what Jess and Snowfall have planned in their stories I couldn't tell you. I do hope they write more because I love their stories. I respect them as authors and yes I did make a mistake about posting and using items from their story in this one, but in the end. It was better to rewrite this story and change some of the original ideas and plot. The only place the original story is, is located on my computer right now with notes added to it.

The changes I made here in this story will help in another two stories if I decide to post them to explain why the main characters look the way they do. There won't be any interaction between these characters and the other characters from the other story.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Good old Commencement Bay,

Good old Commencement Bay, located by Tacoma, WA. I have a real hunch that the contracted hit team is going not have a fun day when they show up at the ranch. Montana can be very deceiving to those who see it and believe it is void of living things. The wolves just may prove that little theory quite incorrect, as well may any people in or near the ranch.

Paperwork doesn't tell all

Jamie Lee's picture

Sano is a complete fool, thinking the trail can't be traced back to him. And simply because he has an inch thick folder on Jack, doesn't mean he has every bit of information to help Perry have a successful mission.

Jack hasn't been as successful as he has by giving away all of his secrets, or letting it be know all the security measures he's taken on the ranch.

One security measure it doesn't seem to have been taken into account are the wolves. They will know when Perry and company are close, and they have a stealth not matched by many humans. Plus, they have a mouth full of weapons. Hope Perry or the others, those left alive, like pain because when Jack finishes with them, they'll have a new understanding about pain. Before they're killed.

Others have feelings too.