The Sirens Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Clair holds tight onto the child as she sleeps soundly during the ride. A smile appears on her face as she watches Selena ride her motorcycle next to her partner’s bike. Clair wonders who would beat such a lovely child as this girl appears to be. Even with her wearing the clothes Edith design for the club to sell, she looks so darling and peaceful. D.A. had called Brenda and she was going to meet them in the next town so they could transfer the girl to the camper and let her sleep in there till they camp for the night. Clair wouldn’t mind a nice hot soak in a tub tonight, but she knew that D.A. had planned for them to camp out at a friend of hers out here in the country. They had camped out there last year when they rode to Sturgis. This trip so far has been kind of uneventful except when they found this young girl. Clair holds her tight as they ride. The country side looked as inviting as they push on-ward. Clair always enjoyed riding on back country roads, compare to normal highway roads. You got to see more of the land and meet some of the people as well.
The whole gang pull into a little convince store to refill their motorcycles and to grab something cold to drink. Rachel looks back towards her lover.

“You want anything from inside luv?” Rachel takes off her helmet and watches Clair and the young girl.

“If they have cold lemonade, then yes. If not, a cold bottle of water would be nice. Sleeping beauty here won’t wake-up for a while.” Clair looks down at the angelic bruised face of their charge.

“It’s best if she remains like that for now. I heard Helena say she has a couple of broken ribs. She’s going to be in pain when she wakes up after this.” Rachel runs her fingers through the girl’s unwashed hair.

“She is going to need a bath. Her hair is greasy and needs attention. Look at her finger nails; it looks like she never took care of them.” Rachel felt sorry for this little girl.

She gets off the motorcycle and heads inside the store to buy their drinks. Edith gets off her motorcycle and fills up Rachel’s motorcycle, while Clair holds onto the little girl.

“How’s she doing?” Edith asks as she watches the gas pump price.

“She’s out like a light, Edith. Those clothes you gave me to put on her, fit her perfectly. If she wasn’t covered with bandages and had bruises all over her body and face. She would be a looker. “Clair adjusts her arm to support the little girls head better.

“Do we know what her name is?” Edith stops the gas from pumping out of the tank on the motorcycle.

“Nope, not yet. D.A. and Angie didn’t have time to ask her anything before she passed out.” Clair wonders what her name was as well.

“Well I’m thinking about calling her Angel after this necklace I found in the store for her.” Rachel holds up a pure clear crystal angel on a silver necklace.

“Angel sounds like a good name for her.” D.A.’s voice sounds from the left of them. She had her helmet off and her dirty blonde hair was wet with sweat from wearing it.

“You just like it D.A., because it goes with yours.” Edith teases D.A.

“You gave me my nick name old lady.” D.A. looks fondly at Edith.

“That’s because you were one of the original Dirty Angels luv. You’re the last of them that is still riding her motorcycle and enjoying the freedom that the open highway gives you.” Edith looks at D.A. and gives her a motherly smile. She is very proud to call D.A. her leader and sees her as her own daughter.

“Well then that’s settled then. From now on, this young lady is going to be called Angel among us.” Rachel fastens the necklace around the sleeping girl’s neck.

Clair looks at D.A. “how much longer before we met up with Brenda?”

“We still have three more hours before we met up with her. She’s going to meet us at Frank’s road house right around five this evening. Frank is going to let us camp out in the back parking lot for the night. Do you want someone else to hold onto Angel while we ride?” D.A. looks at Clair and can image how hard it is to hold a sleeping form and keep her balance on the motorcycle at the same time.

“I’ll be okay D.A. , Angel’s no problem at all. I’m just worried about her ribs.” Clair was concern about Angel’s ribs.

“She’ll be okay for another three hours. Helena says that they didn’t feel broken in half or anything. So they might just be cracked or fractured. Once the medication wears off, she’s going to be in pain and will need to move around slowly for awhile.” D.A. was glad that they had a certified paramedic in their club. She appreciated Helena’s medical knowledge and training. Helena was an old friend of hers that she met when she got back from an assignment in Afghanistan. Both of them had severed in the Army, but in different jobs. Helena was a field medic and she was Military Intelligence.

D.A. takes one more look at Angel “That crystal angel does suit her, Rachel.”

Rachel just smiles from the compliment D.A gave her. “Thanks, D.A.”

D.A. turns back around and heads back up towards her motorcycle. She and Angie heads into the store while the rest of their club finish filling up at the pumps. Clair drinks her lemonade while still holding onto Angel. Rachel drinks her drink and watches her lover and Angel.

After a while the club starts riding down the road again. Everyone was in a good mood and the time just flies by as they finally arrive at Frank’s road house after dark. In the back parking lot behind Franks’ is three campers and six motorhomes parked in a U shape. Each of the bikers parks their respected motorcycles up to the camper or motorhome they will be sleeping in for the night. Rachel pulls up to the first motorhome with Clair on the back with Angel. Angie and D.A. are already there and dismounted.

“Does Brenda have enough room for all of you guys and Angel?” Rachel was wondering if they had enough space inside.

“Yep, Angel’s going to sleep in the Master bedroom with Angie and me. That way we can keep an eye on her if she wakes up.” D.A. had figured it might be best to have the women that knew Angel’s true gender to deal with her instead of the whole club right now. She’ll tell Rachel and Clair tomorrow after breakfast about Angel’s true gender.

Angie walks over and accepts Angel from Clair. “Here why don’t the two of you go and have dinner and a few drinks on me tonight.” D.A. gives Clair two hundred dollars for tonight.

“Thanks D.A. let us know if Angel wakes up.” Clair hops onto Rachel’s motorcycle behind her and they drive off. Brenda opens the motorhome door for D.A. and Angie and stands back to let D.A. come in with her hands full with a sleeping Angel.

“Sit her over near the sink and I’ll give her a sponge bath and wash her hair, while you two take a shower to get the road grime off your body.” Brenda points D.A. over towards a high chair that had been set up for Angel near the sink. It was sitting on a sheet of clear plastic.
D.A. notice that Brenda had put some straps to hold Angel’s sleeping form onto the chair. She carefully strips Angel out of her clothes and fastens her into the chair. She notices the abuse that Angel had to endure on her back and legs. There were cigarette burns on her arms where you wouldn’t see them.

She looks towards Brenda “Did you manage to get him some clean clothes and shoes to wear?”

“Yep!, I got him a package of clean panties, training bra and shoes as well. I also got him, shorts, jeans and various t-shirts and blouses. Even a nice pair of shoes he can wear when we go out for a fancy dinner. There’s been nothing about a missing girl or boy that matches his description with any of the police departments. If he is a runaway, then no one reported him missing at all.” Brenda looks over towards Angel still asleep in the chair with the bandages covering up his injuries.

“Then that means, someone tried to kill the poor child and left him for dead.” D.A. couldn’t believe what she was thinking. Who would do that to a child? Angel couldn’t be any older than ten or eleven years old at best. He wasn’t even close enough to be a teenager yet.

Brenda could see something was bothering D.A., She knew her leader better than most people. Brenda knew the subtle movements of D.A. facial features, better then D.A.’s partner Angie did.
“Why don’t you two go and get clean up. I’ll give our Angel here a sponge bath and put her to bed afterwards.” Brenda heads over towards Angel’s sleeping form and starts preparing some warm water to wash Angel’s body with.

D.A. and Angie heads into the bathroom of the Motorhome and starts getting undress and take a shower together, enjoying the touch of each other’s hands and kisses. They spend some time in the bathroom together, while Brenda washes Angel’s hair and clean his body, being careful not to touch him on any of his wounds that are bandaged up. When Brenda is finish with Angel, she slips a light blue night shirt on him that says 10% Hellion, 90% Angel. She slips a pair of matching panties up underneath the night shirt and then picks Angel up and lays him down in the large Master bedroom that Angie and D.A. will be sleeping in tonight. Brenda still hears the water running in the shower as she heads back into the living area of the motorhome and starts to clean up the mess she made when she gave Angel a bath. By the time she is done cleaning, Angie and D.A. comes out of the shower together and starts getting ready for bed. D.A. isn’t hungry tonight and Angie doesn’t want to eat without D.A. there with her, so she is going to snack on whatever they have in the motorhome tonight, before heading to bed.

up
268 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I can see it now, once these

I can see it now, once these women find out who did this stupendously bad deed, there is going to be retribution big time. Seems like "Cutter" just may be "cut" out of life.

The Sirens

I am so happy right now. I was looking for a story to read that would reach out and grab hold of me - and my heart. Not only did Sirens grab me..It has me so emotionally wrapped up in it, it's plot and it's characters, I cannot wait for the next chapter. You bring this story to life. Angel is so sweet and has had so much pain in "her" short life so far. Thank you for sharing it with us all. Please do not wait long between post's...I don't think my heart can take it.
With Love,
Willow1

Willow

Angel

I think despite the pain and broken ribs.. Angel is going to find herself pretty close to "heaven" when she awakens.

alissa