Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 238

Printer-friendly version

Easy As Falling Off A Bike
by Angharad
part 238.

The next morning of the rest of my life dawned eventually. The nights were drawing out slightly as were the mornings, but they were still not very light very early. I was alone, Simon had already gone to work. I looked at the clock, crikey, it was nine o'clock. Tom would be gone too. I yawned, I could just as easily have gone back to sleep as got up.

I rose and went to the loo, washing my bottom in the process, while everything was so swollen it can spray anywhere and does. It felt good that I had to sit to pee now whether I wanted to or not. Although I had been doing so for some time, it was still something of a novelty. I washed and still in my nightie went downstairs.

Stella was doing her ironing and we talked as I ate my breakfast. I decided I'd get the discomfort over first and went off to dilate. I won't dwell on it, save to say it didn't seem to get much easier. I was getting greater depth but it still bloody hurt. I was also keeping it inside me longer, well until I coughed and then it shot out like a bar of soap, I just managed to catch it or it would have gone off the end of the bed. That made me smile, then chuckle as I envisaged myself explaining to Tom, why he had a dent in the wall. He'd never believe it. Neither would I before.

After showering and dressing I caught up with Stella and told her about my erectile ejectile, she nearly dropped the iron on her foot.
She took me to the doctor for my eleven o'clock appointment. The doctor gave me my prescription and a sick note for the university. I'd get Tom to take that in tomorrow.

I was the first post op he'd met, so I allowed him to have a little look. He was suitably impressed and gave me some cream to ease the swelling. I told him about my flying dildo and he blushed but laughed. He did tell me which muscle they had used to act as labia minor, but I was chuckling too loudly to hear it properly.

Stella was sitting in the waiting room, wondering what was taking so long. I explained as we drove towards Southsea. We were nearly there before I noticed.

"Where are we going?"

"Daddy asked to see you, and as he's here for a meeting tonight, I thought we'd cadge some lunch."

Who was I to argue? I wasn't that hungry but I'd reserve judgement until I saw the menu.

Henry was his usual charming, predatory self. I tried not to see him as predatory. Surely he wouldn't try it on with his son's fiancee, would he? Was he only talk and trousers or was there something more sinister behind his flirting. Not being sure and with Simon not present, I didn't flirt back.

He smiled when I sat rather carefully, "Not saddle sores?" he said.

"No Henry, no bikes for me for a while. The doctor said about two months."

"Poor you, never mind it must be nice to have it behind you, so to speak."

"Yes it is," I smiled thinking about what he'd said, yes there was a joke but it was a weak one.

"I think you're very brave young lady."

"What, coming here?" I joked back.

"That too," he smiled.

A bottle of champagne arrived and three glasses were poured. "To celebrate Cathy's completion." I thought for one horrible moment he was going to add, and all who sail in her, but thankfully he didn't. Stella and he touched glasses and then I did with each of them. Blushing I thanked them.

After a few more embarrasing moments, the conversation turned to more normal topics. I listened to Henry and Stella talking about family things. Then while I was half listening and half dreaming, Henry said, "I want Simon's friend Des to make a film about your dormouse unit."

"What?" I asked not sure I'd heard him properly.

"I want the bank to fund a short documentary about your dormouse breeding. You'll need to feature in it too of course."

"Why this sudden interest in dormice?"

"They're cute and very photogenic. We're going to introduce a dormouse saver account. As our eco-spokeswoman, it will be for you to arrange with the university and Des. I believe you've met."

"Yes, I know Des."

"He cycles a bit, I believe."

"He does."

"Maybe you can ride together, when you're better of course. This would be scheduled for next year to start the campaign, so just after Christmas would be the best time. It'll get it shown on TV and we'll start our savings campaign a few days after."

"Will you get away with such blatant symbolism?" I asked horrified at his lack of subtlety.

"Not on the beeb we wouldn't but with one of the cable or satellite stations we will. Anyway that's our problem, your's is to organise the making of the film. The university will get say five thousand for cooperating, tell Tom I shall be in touch about possibly sponsoring the dormouse programme. Naturally, it would have to become the High Street Bank captive breeding unit or something similar. So we'll need a business plan say for five or ten years."

"Daddy, Cathy is on sick leave."

"I know darling, I'm just giving her a chance to think about it before she goes back to work."

Stella looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smiled back at her. Henry was charming but ruthless and he was paying me rather a lot of money for doing very little.

"What about her expense account?" said Stella, tweaking his tail.

"Of course she has one, you can use up to a thousand pounds per month for things like entertaining or purchase of necessary equipment, new computers, that sort of thing."

"A thousand a month!" I gasped.

"Yes, is that too little?"

"No, no that's fine," I said finally managing to breathe.

"We'll need receipts," he smiled.

"Obviously," I answered, thinking these people live on another planet.

"Do you need a car?"

"No, my little Mercedes got smashed in that motorway accident, but I'm using a Golf at the moment, it goes quite well. Simon arranged it, I think we have a purchase option on it when the insurance claim is settled."

"Good, now what about food?" he called for menus to be brought.

I opted for a tuna steak with salad. Stella had an omlette and Henry a duckling. While we waited I asked something which had been bothering me since Christmas.

"Henry, what happened to the woman Stella and I rescued?"

"Oh yes her, I got your present sent to her. She's in a detention centre near Bristol or leastways was there. She's applied for asylum, silly cow, who in their right mind would want to live here, rains all the time."

"In Eastern Europe, it snows a lot of the time," I countered.

"Yes I suppose it does."

I asked Henry how I could find out if she was still near Bristol and if she was, how to get permission to go and see her.

"It's up to you young lady, but if I were you, I'd keep well clear of it."

"Why?"

"You upset some organised crime people, if you recall, the bank had a run in with some of them some weeks ago, probably a different mob, but it's better not to remind them you exist. Remember, you work for the bank, your fiance does too, and the family are majority shareholders. So all of us could be targets in the future if the Russian mob sorts itself out. Obviously, we help it's rivals to keep it in a state of disarray."

"Is that legal?"

"As far as the Russian authorities are concerned, it is. The F.O. don't want to know, so I assume it is."

I began to wish I hadn't asked. I had two vivid memories come to mind, the first was of being pursued whilst on my bike and how scared I felt. Then of the look on the woman's face when the police arrived, she didn't look entirely enthusiastic about their involvement.

Thankfully, the food arrived and I tucked into my tuna steak, it was really good.

We stayed for another hour but I was beginning to fade and Stella noticed. We left and I fell asleep in the car on the way back.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Can't save them all

Even Cathy has to stop at some point. She's been lucky so far, but the mob has more resources and less scruples then even Henry has.

Now, what can Cathy find to spend a thousand pounds a month on? For starters, a new pair of night vision goggles maybe?

Oh, about those muscles, she'll have to show Simon that trick!

Karen J.

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Showing Simon

Karen, you wrote:

“Oh, about those muscles, she'll have to show Simon that trick!”

I hope you’re not suggesting that she should try to propel poor Simon down the bed! :-)

Another excellent episode, Ang. Keep up the good work.

Hugs,

Gabi

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

No, no, no

Demonstrate it with an inanimate object, as a warning: "This could be you!". ;)

K

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

LOL

Episode was a good one but it's the comments that have me laughing out loud.

LoLouder

It's the mental image I have.

I won't describe it, but suffice it to say, Armageddon comes to mind . . .

NB

I Can Just See Cathy

Teaching Simon her new toy, but Des has a bad habit of trying to bed Cathy. If he tries it now, Simon will be more than happy to teach him manners,
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Henry... Well, he certainly...

... remains true to form. Sounded like a nice lunch too. I can almost believe Cathy shooting that torpedo - considering how fast my younger daughter came out... The doc literally "caught" her. Sounds like some nice muscles. :-)

Thanks for continuing.

Annette

Angharad, As usual an

Angharad,
As usual an excellent chapter to Cathy's story. I love the way you write, as you make if feel like you, the reader, is right there with Cathy and friends, being involved in all the action, talk and laughter. J-Lynn

Agreed

I am enjoying this a lot. And yes, a demonstration for Simon would be funny. It would give him something to look forward to.

"Erectile ejectile"

Where do you come up with these young lady ?
Laughed so hard I almost had an ejectile myself.

Cefin