The Amazons : I became a Amazon Cheerleader ( part 8)

Printer-friendly version

I saw my friend Luke arguing with a cheerleader the Year is 2228.the Earth now ruled by Amazon Women I am 14yr old boy living in the western suburbs of Sydney Australia that argument was going to change my life for ever.

8 the new cure for boys under 13yrs and Boy trouble

The four of us left and headed towards class we walked and saw Lexxie looking at her nails I said “ why you look so bored” she said “ we are doing history on Australian past when men were in charge”. I giggled and said “ yeah I know but the world and Australia are better now we control it”

School for us was quite boring we heard about males past the boys were so interested in it but then Lexxie pipes up and says “ if men were that great why have they cause war and ECO problems”. A boy said “ that was our past we have learnt to be a better gender”.

Lexxie laughed and said “ fuck off it took us Amazon for you stop fighting Amazonia Earth would been destroyed by now”. Don said “ we have learnt since we have been under occupation by our invaders”. Lexxie answered back “ we are not invaders of this planet has been ours now for 40yrs it part of amazon empire now”.

Don said “ Earth is also home to men and boys as well mistress”. The teacher then said “ that is enough as we know by now we live on Amazonia Earth ruled by our Empress and the royal family it is a privileged for boy to come to school and get a education so consider your self lucky Don”.

He said “ yes mistress”. I walked over to him and said “ you are to meet us at the cheerleader area tomorrow before school starts and you will not tell your friends ok”. Don said “ yes mistress Sabrina am in trouble over my argument with mistress Lexxie”. I said “ you will have to find out”.

School was finished for the day and we headed out and I said “ we will take you new cheerleaders to get you nails done , your hair and your naval rings”. Lexxie said “ good I need some beauty therapy after that fucking male pissed me right off in history today”.

We were heading to the shops with Lexxie, Madison and Naomi they were getting there nails done and naval rings” when we arrived there I said “ I have 3 new cheerleaders that need their nails hair and naval done”. The beautician said “ sure Sabrina we will get them done now”.

After the girls were done . Lexxie said “ I feel so much better now and I am looking forward to tomorrow at school”. Leah asked “ what are you doing about that boy who argued with Lexxie babe”. I said “ I was thinking of making him a girl like us he could be a good cheerleader”.

Lexxie said “ he would make a good girl for us and a cheerleader but you already have me , Leah , Madison, Lindsay,Callie, Cassidy and Naomi”, I said “yeah I know but I thought 9 would be a good number and maybe right for Lindsay”. Lexxie said “ fuck yeah he is a nerd like her”.

Callie laughed and said “ I am not the only one you thinks Lindsay is a nerd”. I said “ ok I need for him to become a cheerleader so he and Lindsay can work together with Amazon scientists here on Amazonia Earth and they would be perfect so I will see you tomorrow at school ok”.

Lexxie said “ thanks Sabrina I looking forward to seeing what my slave father face when he see me come home now I am a girl now”. Naomi and Madison said the same thing but Madison was a only child her father was happy when she was born a boy but he will be shock now she is a Amazon girl now

Callie told me she was going home. Her mum was taking her and her sister out for dinner for Elyssa Birthday I remembered that Eloise was going with them my sister has become very good friends with Elyssa maybe they might become Girlfriends and lover they are in year 4 of school now I have 3yrs left of school.

After that we headed home I was with Leah as usual we arrived home and mum said “ did you get what you wanted done today” I said “ yes and I was offered my new career when I become a woman” mum said “ what?” I said commander of Amazonia Empire”.

Mum said “ wow” I said “ yes and Leah following me as well as Callie and Cassidy. Mum said “ I am happy for you” I said “ thank you mum” mum said “ your sister Eloise is cheerleader captain at her school meaning she will be one when she gets to High school”

I was really happy for Eloise she was now captain off her school as a cheerleader she will make a great captain Callie said “ she heard her sister Elyssa was made her deputy at her school I was going up to mine and Leah room when mum said to me “ Sabrina you need to call Captain Carla of amazon police force.

I was wondering who this captain Carla was why she wanted to speak to me and I was wondering why is it over the fact now I am going to be commander of the Amazon empire when I become a woman after my military training Leah saw the look on my face

she asked me “ babe are you ok or is something bothering you?”. I answered her “ mum just told me captain Carla want to talk to me”. Leah then asked “ why does she want to see you maybe a boy at school has gone onto their radar and they want us to investigate for them as we are Amazon cheerleaders”.

I said “ yeah maybe or might be something else she has got me buggered what she wants then”. Leah said “ well you better call her then babe and find out what she wants”. I said “ yeah your right I better give her a call might something at school”. Leah said “ maybe babe your might be doing some work experience before your job”.

I thought to my self maybe Leah is right I might be doing some work experience for captain Carla as I am going to be commander of the Amazon empire forces here on Amazonia Earth , Amazonia prime and Amazonia Terra I will call her soon and see what she wants from me .

I found our slave he said “ mistress dinner is ready for you and mistress Leah down stairs”. Leah and I headed down stairs to where mum was I saw mum she was on the phone to Callie mum she said “ I going out to get your sister Sabrina make sure you make that call to captain Carla”. I said “ yes mum”.

Leah looked at me and said “ babe you better do it might be important for you or us”. I said “ fine babe” I called captain Carla she was busy for few moments then she came to the phone she said “ Sabrina I need you and your cheerleaders to come to your sister school next week for a few days”.

I said “ can I ask why Captain”. She said “ we are doing some trials on boys for the new cure which has been invented”. I asked “ what smart boys or something?”. Carla said “ no all boys in Kindergarten and year 1 will be getting turned into girls as part of the trial here if successful it will become law”.

I asked her “ why is my cheerleaders needed then for this assignment?”. Carla said “ your fast and stronger now as girls and we have told your principal she doesn't mind you and your cheerleaders helping in fact Lindsay will be helping our scientists there with this if she good then she will leaving school and cheerleaders”.

I said “ I think I have her replacement any way”. She said “ I saw your paperwork and he has been rejected and you are to get a boy name Andrew”. I said “ Andrew is a jock but is not a bully too like Kane and Doug”. Carla said “ Andrew will become a girl and a cheerleader like you”

Captain Carla said “ the male Doug has a friendship with a guy name Corey we think his uncle might be with the resistance and you need keep an eye on Doug and what year are you in”. I said “ I am a sophomore girl why”. Carla said “ your junior and Senior Year will be different Junior with boys Senior no boys”.

I was shocked what captain Carla said there will be no boys in my senior year of school I asked her “ why will be there any boys at school in my senior year?”. She answered me “ the empress has decide to that boys between 13yrs and 18yrs will go slave camps instead then will be selected there”.

I asked “ what about boys under 13yrs old ?”. Carla answered “ that is why we are having the trial at your sister school so with in a generation there will be no boys only amazon girls on Amazonia Earth”. I said “ cool soon when the boys are gone the better will be for us girls”.

Carla said “ you will be at your sister school next week from Tuesday till Thursday “. I said “ we have to change 2 years of boys in 3days”. Carla said “ yes Sabrina you can do it and you help your sister get more cheerleaders for her school out these boys”. I said “ my sister is in year 5 now and Elyssa as well”.

Carla said “ remember tomorrow to see a boy name Andrew and keep an eye on Doug as well we need keep an eye on him as his father has ties to male resistance here and we think Jack Worthington might be coming here soon to Sydney to help set a major resistance here in Australia.

I said “ fine I will get Lexxie and Madison to look after him and Kane”. Carla said “ I want Kane prepared early to become a slave and the captain of the your league team he will become a a girl too”. I said “ a cheerleader as well”. Carla said “ yes Sabrina and that boy Liam can be new captain of the team”.

I said “ in other words you want Andrew and Nathan as girls cause that will get rod of any male who was part of the Kane friends like how we made Lexxie a like us a Amazon girl and a cheerleader”. Carla said “ yes we want their last year at school bully free so Andrew and Nathan will be girls”.

Then Captain Carl got off the phone and Leah asked “ what did she want babe?” . I replied to her “ we are getting 2 new cheerleaders and we are loosing Lindsay to Amazon science academy and we going to Eloise school next week to help them with the new cure on kindergarten and grade 1 boys”.

Leah asked “ what are we doing with the boys in those years?”. I replied with “ we are help the Amazon police and scientists turn the boys into girls and by the time we go to Senior year of school there will be no boys at our school they will be in slave camps instead”. Leah said “ fuck no boys it will be great”.

I said “ yeah I know and we have to keep our Eye on Doug as they think he consorting with a boy name Corey who father and Uncle are resistance fighters the intelligence area has said he has flown in from old America and we are loosing governor Emily and her wife commander Lily they are going to America”.

Leah then asked “ babe what about Don is he to become a girl?”. I said “ no the amazon royal family want to get Nathan and Andrew as girls and Cheerleaders we are to make Liam the new Captain of the Team and we are to send Kane to slave camp early”. Leah said “ we are getting rid of the trouble makers at our school”.

I said “ yes we are getting rid of the boys trouble” . I then rang Lexxie and told her what I had just told Leah she said she was happy Andrew was becoming a girl and Kane was going to slave camp she also told me her mum slave was shocked she was now a Amazon girl and cheerleader but her mum was happy with her.

Lexxie also told me her slave was very angry now she was a girl she told him she felt better now being a girl then a boy she said to him that males were arrogant and their masculinity controlled their lives she was happy now she had become a Amazon girl and a cheerleader she said I was born the wrong gender.

I said “ you need us to come over and have him sent to be re-educated”. Lexxie said “ yes Sabrina that would be nice”. I said I will be over there soon I will also bring the Amazon Police so they can take him away for Re-education at one of our slave facilities”. I knew her slave would be upset.

I said “ babe we need to head over to Lexxie house and help her with her slave there”. Leah asked “ why she having problem with him?”. I said “ yeah he won't accept that she is now a girl and she is happy being one”. Leah said “ most men can't they are arrogant pigs and who think their shit don't stink”.

I giggled and said “ your right babe men are just stupid pigs and we need to help a fellow cheerleader in Lexxie she is waiting for us ok”. Leah asked “ babe is Naomi on her way as well?'. I said “ yes and so is Madison she will there but Callie and Cassidy are at Elyssa birthday Dinner with Eloise and her mother”.

Leah said “ babe I think Eloise and Elyssa will be become girlfriends and you and Callie will happy”. I said “ maybe they are both getting use to being girls and that”. Leah said I am happy I have my girlfriend and she loves me”. I said “ well I hope that my girlfriend loves me too”. Leah said “ I do babe a lot your my lover”.

We finished our dinner I texted my mum and told her I was going to Lexxie place and captain Carla was meeting us there I told her that one of my Cheerleaders was in trouble with her male slave that Leah and I were heading over to help. Mum texted back and said becareful Sabrina.

Leah and I headed over to Lexxie house she was waiting for me I asked “ are yo ok Lexxie”. Lexxie said “ yeah now Captain Carla and you are here with Madison I asked “ Madison do you know where Naomi is?” Madison said “ no she was suppose to come over here and help us”.

Lexxie asked “ where is Lindsay?”. I said “ she is no longer a cheerleader she will now working as a scientist and at intelligence area”. Lexxie giggled and said “ I knew she was a nerd”. I looked at her and said “ all Amazon girls and women are equal here men are the shit”.

Captain Carla walked up to me and said “ Doug has escaped with a family member and the boy you had to keep an eye has also gone he left with his uncle”. I asked “ what are we going to do about it?”. Captain said “ we will find them commander Lily and Governor Emily are moving too”.

I asked “ to where abouts are they going to?”. Carla said “ they are going to America and governor Hailee coming here with her commander Lisa they have made England now a female only country and Lady Alexis is heading back to Amazonia Prime”.

A sergeant came over and said “ we have recently had a call captain from our forces we have a found a dead cheerleader”. I knew straight away who it was and I was shocked when they told me it was Lindsay and Naomi were killed by Doug and his father there was a wanted male murderer on the loose now.

Carla said “ we will start hunting for the males now I want them capture and brought to justice of the murder or these 2 cheerleaders”. The sergeant said “ yes captain Carla I have informed the new commander Lisa as well about and she has inform amazon city and supreme Commander Katelynn”.

Carla said “ tomorrow at school you will get the paper work done for Nathan and Andrew they will become Cheerleaders and Amazon girls you will also process Kane to slavery early as well and make sure Callie and Cassidy are safe”. Carla walked over to Lexxie and said “ you will stay with Sabrina and Leah ok”.

Lexxie said “ ok Captain Carla”. Lexxie went upstairs and Packed her stuff her mum was upset but she was getting sent to special are as she was a our number one scientist in our area of Sydney I felt a bit sad of the death of Lindsay she was my best friend when were that other gender and she was now.

Lexxie , Leah and I left Lexxie home and headed back to my place she was really upset Madison was with us as well and Madison was trying Keep Lexxie happy I asked “ Madison do you want to spent the night at our house and come to school from there?”. Madison said “ yes please Sabrina if it alright with Lexxie”.

Lexxie Replied “ it ok by me if she wants to stay I need some girl company” we arrived home at my place Leah said “ there is a spare room next to Sabrina and mine as we were getting ready Mum arrived home with Elyssa , Callie, Cassidy and Eloise”. I asked “ Callie why are you here?”.

Callie said “ we heard about what happen to Naomi and Lindsay”. I said “ yeah Madison is with Lexxie now and I have to put in some paper work to get 2 new cheerleaders tomorrow and put in slave form too”. Callie asked “ who”. I said “ Kane is going to become a slave now”.

Callie asked “ who are the new cheerleaders are they boys or girls”. I said “ they are both boys one is Nathan and the other is Andrew”. Lexxie walked in and said “ Andrew wont like he has been targeted to be a girl and Amazon cheerleader like us”. I said “ well he has no choice the new governor wants them as girls”.

Leah said “ it part off their cleaning up of our league team which was under influence of Kane”. Lexxie Giggled and said “ to believe I was one of his best friends and now his fucking bastard of friends father kills my girlfriend”. Madison walked in and cuddled her, Lexxie was enjoying it.

Cassidy said “ we should get Kane first tomorrow then go after Nathan and Andrew that way Kane will have no say on Andrew”. I said “ we need to announce their new captain”. Callie said “ what about Liam or Keith”. Lexxie asked “ what about a nerd like Michael?”.

Madison said “ he could be the new Half-back and Captain”. Both the girl had good suggestions I said “ we also be going to Callie and Mine sister school next week we are help the Amazon police force in changing boys into girls in years kindergarten and year one”.

Callie asked “ how may days are we there with the Amazon Police force”. I said we we will be there for a few days instead of school I principal know where we are and she is all for it”.Callie said “ I know our sisters are starting up their own cheerleader group at their school”.

I said “ yeah Eloise is captain and Elyssa vice Captain of their school cheerleaders”. Callie said “ our sisters were very quick to get home after being at the restaurant tonight”. I thought to my self they will be at the age soon they will get their period and feel sexual arrousement as a girl.

We all went to bed we had a big day at school. Cassidy and Callie were in bed together so was Madison and Lexxie and the girls Elyssa and Eloise were in same room but different beds they understood that their sister were lesbians and they hated boys as much as Eloise and Elyssa did we were all Amazon girls.
As the new morning approached I got up first and headed towards mum's study ii saw the forms I sent last night had been approved Michael was to become the new Half-back and jock for the league team and Kane slave papers had arrived he was going to school knowing he will beheading to slave camp straight away.

Lexxie was next she walked in her gown and said “ I feel much better now”. I giggled and said “ we heard you how many times last night”. She went bright red and said “ I orgasm about 3 times fuck I love being a girl instead of what I was before a pathetic boy”.

Leah was up and she was in the shower. Cassidy used the shower in other part of the house as Leah and I have our en-suite I saw my sister get up and she was still in her nightie she walked out and Elyssa walked behind her she was in year 5 of school then I saw Elyssa behind her then put her arms around her”.

I looked at them and said “ I suppose your now an item now baby sis”. Eloise blushed and looked at me and said “ you have your vice captain as your girlfriend and I have mine yes Elyssa is my girlfriend now as well as my BFF”. I smiled and said “ I am happy for you now Eloise your maturing very fast”.

She giggled and said “ thank sis I am now 11 and so is Elyssa”. I said “ you will be soon getting your period”. Elyssa said “ I got mine yesterday and I already using pads Callie taught me only thing I hate about being a girl is period pain”. I laughed and said “ I had mine only last week”.

Callie saw her sister cuddling Eloise she continued walking past and said “ they told me yesterday when Elyssa got her period that she was now Eloise girlfriend I told Eloise she had tell you cause your mum knew”. I said “ I am not angry I knew this would happen”. Then Eloise got pain in her stomach .

Elyssa look at Eloise and asked “ how bad is the pain babe”. Eloise said “ the pain seem coming down my stomach toward my vagina”. I looked at her said “ follow me to the toilet sis” she followed me to the toilet and I saw she had blood on her panties I said “ your having your first period Eloise this will be the worse”.

Eloise looked at me and said “ I am really a girl now I am have my first menstrual through my body”. The pain for her was bad so I got mum she said “ Eloise you will be off school today and Elyssa you can be too I will tell your mum you over here with your girlfriend”.

I went had my shower I was the last because I was looking after Eloise I got dressed in Amazon cheerleader uniform I walked down stair with my boots in my hand I saw my cheerleaders there they were ready go to school I told them all the paper work had been approved and who was new league Captain.

up
33 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

only men cause wars?

as far as the amazon women are concern men are the cause of the problems on earth and who ever they convert into teen girls or women the nano-bots in their blood stream have change their way of thinking as in my other stories regarding the Amazon the Nano- bot they have used are telling that men cause wars the destruction of the ECO system on earth as far as the Amazons are concern men are the problem sure world domination and Subjegation of a gender and make them slaves but as far as they are concern men are useless

Hmmm, Is there any redemption

for the men in the eyes of the Amazons for rehabilitation at all? education? or is it that the male DNA and chromosomes are unredeemable in the eyes of the females? then wouldn't even surgically altering them still make them second class citizens even if it were a promotion for the man made into an Amazon? The DNA and genes would still be male.

I guess I am looking for an explanation of sorts :)

Sephrena

c4.jpg

as I said before when boys

as I said before when boys or men are changed into Amazon women the Amazons us nano-bots they go in the blood stream of the men and they are change into women by re writing their DNA from XY to XX and same time the Nano-bots make their way up to the brain area and rewrite their memories and give female minds thus making them hate men and believing anything the Amazons believe in the men and boys not turned become slaves to the Amazon Empire. The Amazon women believe in one thing a female utopia with out men

So! If the men

could rewrite the nanobot coding and rig it so they were no longer hated, they could then spring it as a virus on the Amazon population and end the hatred :)

Sephrena

.jpg