Grow Some Balls: Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 3:

I woke up earlier than usual, at 5am. I had a very weird dream. I was having sex with a girl. I never had those dreams before. Usually I dreamed about boys. Especially that hunk at my old school. I looked down at bed. It was soaked with something slimy. Did I have a wet dream, like a boy? I know I am a boy now. I don’t even want to be one.

I noticed that my penis had grown over night. It was eleven inches before, but it looks way longer. I get out of bed, take out my measuring tape from my dresser drawer and started measuring it.

“Seventeen inches?” I cried. This is going to be torture. My dad did say that girls would love how long it is, but because I was born a girl, I knew this was wrong. I would never even touch a man that had one this long. Eew, gross. There was no way. I would never want to date a guy with a seventeen inch cock. Maybe a slut might like too, but those people, are disgusting people in the first place. They might think it’s like having a very long dildo. I wish I could just cut it off.

I noticed my balls had grown too. Not much, but they are definitely bigger. This mad me sick to the stomach. It made me think of my ex boyfriend, when I told him to ‘Grow a Pear.’. He maybe didn’t but I sure did and that is not what I meant by it.

I had to look this up on google. I reached over to my night stand and noticed my cellphone was missing. “My Cell phone?” I cried “Did Dad take it?” Why would he do that? It wasn’t like I would call the police on him, since he knew who they were and they wouldn’t do anything for me. I just wanted to check Google and maybe my Facebook… Oh that’s what he was doing. Making sure I didn’t mention it on Facebook.

I lied down on my bed. I was getting frustrated. It was early in the morning. No one was awake yet. What else can I do, before I had to get ready for school?

I started scratching myself. I didn’t know I was doing it, until I looked down. “What am I doing?” I thought. I was so bored. I had to do something. I pulled down my underwear again and started examining my dick. It was extremely long. I remember when my ex and I were alone, I would give him oral. I wonder if I can give myself oral, now that its seventeen inches?

I took it in my hand and brought it up to my mouth. I hesitated for a bit, since I felt this was totally disgusting, but eventually, I put it in my mouth. I can’t believe I was able to put my own penis in my mouth. I have seen many videos of men that have done it to themselves, but they have to do it in awkward positions. Me? I just lied there, moved my head down, just a little bit and just put it in.

I know I’m saying a bit to much information, but going in and out and sucking a lot, I just couldn’t get myself to cum. My schlong was way to big to do anything. I couldn’t feel anything. It wasn’t even able to work. I was wondering why my dad even had me grow a penis or even have it grow this big. If I did have surgery and it wasn’t to become a female again, I would have a penis reduction.

I lied there on the bed and after a while, I noticed nature was calling. I got up and walked out of my room to the bathroom. I started to sit down, but it was very uncomfortable and I remembered what dad told me last night. I got up from off the toilet and stood in front of it. I grabbed my penis and started my business.

It was disgusting. It shot out like a hose and I wasn’t able to aim well. “How do boys do this?” I thought. I gave up on aiming and just lied it down on the seat and watched it flow. Why of all things, does urine come out so easy, but when you masturbate, it takes forever or never does come.

My mind went back to female mode. I didn’t want a damn dick. I want my vagina back. I started crying. I don’t know how long I was in the bathroom but it was now light out and the next thing I knew, my brother was outside pounding on the door.

“Hey Samuel, stop masturbating in there and get out!” He yelled through the door.

I looked down and saw I was still naked. I pulling up my underwear and walking out the door. “I was not masturbating,” I protested, thinking of what I was doing in my bedroom.

“Sure, then why are you blushing and why is your dick still big? Brandon was looking down at my huge overgrown member.

“For your information, its seventeen...” I stopped yelling. Dad was staring at me.

“Oh I see, your dick is seventeen inches long, eh?” he chuckled.

I nodded.

“Whip it out, I want to see what I have created.” he licked his lips, looking down at my underwear.

He created this? What does he mean by that? He didn’t stick a needle in me, he didn’t grow the damn thing on himself. Why would he say that he created it?

I looked up at dad and I hesitated for a second, but remembered what he would have done to me last night, if I didn’t obey. I wasn’t going to have him pop my balls. I pulled down my underwear and watched my cock flop out of it in mid air. I could see Brandon staring at it, with wide eyes.

“Good. Good,” he said. I looked at him like e was crazy or something. What is he, Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars? The way he spoke, he sure sound like him. I can see my brother masturbating next to me. I felt so disturbed by this. I just wanted to rip his fucking dick off of his body I can see my dad was now drooling. I was now very uncomfortable. I have a bunch of sick perverts in my family. Either that, or they are both gay. I start to pull up my underwear.

“Keep them down! In fact take them off and come into my room.” he pulled me inside his room and locks the door with a key. Pushing me to his bed, I fell over and had my ass in the air. I tried to get up, but dad held me down.

“You stay like that, or else!” he yelled.

“What are you doing?” I cried.

I heard noises coming from behind me, like he was using a camera to take pictures of me. I can feel my long cock head touching the floor.

“Stand up and walk over to the wall!” he demanded.

I stood up and walked over like he said.

My cock was high up in the air. He started taking pictures again. After a few more pictures, he was messing around on his phone. I looked at him, curious in what he was doing. Next thing I knew his phone started ringing and he answered it.

“Hello?” he said, looking away from me. “Yes, that is him.” He looked back at me. “Yes, he’s seventeen as of this morning” There was a slight silence. “How much?” I saw my dads eyes grow. “Good. Good.” There’s that impersonation again. This freaked me out so much. I wasn’t sure what he was talking about, and I wish he would stop looking at me with those perverted eyes. “I’ll have everything ready...” He stopped talking and was listening to the call. “I don’t know, maybe gulf ball, or racquetball...” More silence. “Yes, will do. See you soon”

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Horror

Podracer's picture

I kind of don't want to see Sam's suffering (with details) but have to read on to see the whole scheme come crashing down. Please, I hope it is.

"Reach for the sun."

Oh no!

Oh no! Poor Sam! Is she going to be sold off as a science experiment? Was her dad doing this not to just turn her into a man, but to sell her off also? What kind of man does this to their own child?!

Another story?

It's almost been a whole year since your last story. Are you alright? I hope to see another story from you soon!