The Station's Late Nite Princess -chapter 21

Comments

Can't get any Better

Fantastic, you are truly talented authoress.
Hugs and a Merry Christmas
Francesca

- Formerly Turnabout Girl

Merry Christmas.

jennifer breanna's picture

Jenni

Another chapter skillfully

Patrice Ana's picture

Another chapter skillfully woven into the continuing saga of Dawn & friends. I could heap praise on you for your current story-line, I won't -- every thing has been said from one time or another. I will simply wish you and all a heart felt wish for a Joyous Season and a Better New Year!

Merry Christmas & I will be awaiting the next installment.

Caio, Lizz

You can't fix stupid even with duct-tape.

back to work

good. and they've made some progress on the church nuts

DogSig.png

Fantastic

sugar_britches63's picture

Another fantastic chapter and a great way to slam the church group.

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

Here it comes

Beoca's picture

Cameron will try to take down the station now, and he won't be subtle or care about breaking laws. I hope Blake and the crew are ready.

What day is Christmas for your purposes? Thursday with the party on Christmas Eve?

Mr. Day

Granny Lee's picture

Somehow I think Shockley will now be following Cameron closer than his shadow. So anything he tries to pull will come with warning. A Happy Winter Solstice Celebration of your choice.

May the Peace and Happiness of The Goddess keep and protect you
Granny Lee

another good one

wow you just continue to knock them out, I wait just to see this every Friday.... you got it girl and have yourself a very merry Christmas, for you and yours

Am I the only one...

Giggles like a mad schoolgirl teehee please for the love of all that is just, put the play list that she plays at the beginning of the story, I have gotten to the point of finding the name of the songs, stop reading, find it on youtube, play it, and then start reading again. =]

I so love the music that you've found for her to play, I've never heard of a lot of them so it's so awesome to hear the music along with reading about Dawn and friends!

Does the happy dance wooohoooo, Thanks! =]

Sara

Slowly the noose of justice

Slowly the noose of justice is tightening around Shaw's neck, and he does not even realize it yet. By the time he does, he just may be staring at a very, very long time in both State and Federal prison, because he will have broken the laws of both the State and Federal ones.
Ah, well, no-one has ever said that crooks like him were extremely smart, the crooks just seem to believe they are.

It seems like Cameron ..

jengrl's picture

and his cohorts keep digging themselves a deeper hole . The judge needs to throw the book at them when they're arraigned . Something tells me that Leo isn't all that bright and he will continue to cause headaches for the station, despite his parents telling him he's not to call or harass them again. I'm looking forward to the next episode of this wonderful story !

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I Love Princess!

Great story with fantastic plot twists. If you give bad guys enough rope they hang themselves!

Boys will be girls... if they're lucky!

Jennifer Sue

Purse contents??

"Breath spray, pepper spray, perfume, rocket launcher, Kleenex, machine gun?"

Had to laugh at that

Thanks and Merry Christmas Miss Snowfall

I wait with baited breath

what does that mean . With a worm, whatever My anticipation is on needles and pins ummmm thats a song I think
Love this story
ed


ed

Answering Your Question...

Correct spelling is "bated breath". I'd assume that bated is a form of abated, and the phrase literally means that someone is holding their breath until the wait ends.

Eric

No...

TheCropredyKid's picture

Someone had a cat that would eat cheese and then go sit by mouseholes...

A friend asked him what his weird cat was up to and he said "Oh, he's just sitting there with baited breath."

 
 
 
x

An excellent chapter, as usual.

Bobbie Sue's picture

Snow,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. May your Muse bring you more time and keep your imagination fertile.

HUGS

Merry Christmas

wolfjess7's picture

Merry Christmas Snowfall. Loved the chapter. Just perfect for an early Christmas present.

May the peace and happiness of the Goddess keep and protect you
as always your humble outlaw
Jessie Wolf

merry christmas

Alecia Snowfall's picture

Merry Christmas to you too*hugs for you and the hubby*

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Simply loved It

I cannot get enough of this wonderful story and fantastic characters, Seems like The young man may just get a wake up call, or a clip around the ole lug ole*
I had Thought it was 1 of Shaw's cronies with the calls but it seems it a 2 pronged attack,
Had to laugh at the Purse comment does Dawn think Dina is related to Lyssa or any of the Ram rock crew?
And it seems like The principal and super are getting things lined up for Dawns arrival at school.
And I do wonder just what Day's defence is going to be in court?
Blake really put the clamps down on them and with being so pro active I have a feeling that a certain soon to be preacher is going to regret even hearing of KVTX.
THankyou for a wonderful chapter as a great Xmas pressy Snowfall , I hope You have a wonderful holiday time and looking forwards to reading a lot more of Your stories.

And to All the people at Big closet I hope You all have a great Xmas.

Matt

Purse comment

wolfjess7's picture

Nope! Dina is related to the DeMarco Family. It is a REAL small branch three times removed.

May the peace and happiness of the Goddess keep and protect you
as always your humble outlaw
Jessie Wolf

I absolutely loved.......

D. Eden's picture

The ending.

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas Hon! From my family and I, we hope that you and your's have a wonderful holiday.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Back in 1974, I was working

Back in 1974, I was working at BFBS Malta and we did a two way family favourites for the service families in the Mediterranean.
It lasted the whole of Boxing day and we partied for the whole day in the station. Doing shifts on mic and running to the library to get the songs.
No co.puter stuff in those days. What a hoot.

Thank you!

How perfect that writing to the story also let you write to the season as well. Merry Xmas to you, to Dawn, to Lana, to Kayley, and to all the other wonderful characters you've gifted us with.

Cracker .Merry Christmas

Cracker .Merry Christmas happy new year to you a great writer.WIN_20151112_11_24_10_Pro.jpg Keep up the excellent work in the New Year.

complicating my social life

All I want to do on Friday nights is stay in waiting for the next episode!

Just have to keep coming back

Sabrina W's picture

I really like this story as it just keeps you wanting more to read. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Christmas Gift

Thank you for this new episode so close to the Christmas holidays.

I am so loving this!

Thanks for the wonderful story!

Hugs,

Jenna

Happy Christmas

This is a wonderful story. So many thanks for sharing. I look forward to every chapter.

I hope everyone has a quiet and restful Christmas

Lovely version of Lonely Feather

BarbieLee's picture

I also dropped over on Youtube and did a search several weeks back. The version I found did absolutely nothing for me. Thinking if Dawn was singing that, I would have passed on by. I could not justify in my imagination Lyle or Brett being captivated by anyone who was singing "that noise" no matter how beautiful their voice was. I chalked it up to writers prerogative and Snowfall's youth of what passes for soul soothing music.
Thank you for posting this beautiful version. My appreciation of the story and Snowfall's taste in music got a whole lot better.
Have fun with life, it's too short to take seriously
always,
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Happy Christmas

I'm thinking if you are far enough away that the rocket launcher is a practical choice you're better off running away!

Now, let me toss out my current Christmas song of choice.

Happy Christmas (War is over)
John Lennon

So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
A new one just begun

And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

And so this is Christmas (War is over)
For weak and for strong (If you want it)
For rich and the poor ones (War is over)
The world is so wrong (Now)

And so Happy Christmas (War is over)
For black and for white (If you want it)
For yellow and red ones (War is over)
Let's stop all the fight (Now)

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

And so this is Christmas (War is over)
And what have we done (If you want it)
Another year over (War is over)
And a new one just begun (Now)

And so happy Christmas (War is over)
We hope you have fun (If you want it)
The near and the dear one (War is over)
The old and the young (Now)

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

War is over,
if you want it
War is over,
now

Happy Christmas


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

BTW: Happy What?

Was Dawn baiting the christo-fascists by wishing everybody "Happy Holidays"?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

At the risk of repeating myself,

I can only say... Amazing! this story, so well plotted, so well told, with such believable characters has captured the hearts and minds of so many readers.

I can only sit amazed at the imagination and talent displayed in this tale, and hope it continues for as long as the author has time to write it.

Merry Christmas, Snow. May your star shine as brightly as this story does.

Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

"Deprogrammers"

TheCropredyKid's picture

...are often just as bad as the "cults" they oppose.

The mere mention of them in even a mildly positive sense is worrisome.

 
 
 
x

Dumber than a bag of rocks

Jamie Lee's picture

Good to see Dawn is on the mend, the cover story about having the flu, coming and going, was perfect. But none of this should have happened in the first.

Leo seemed very ignorant about his and the rights of others when it comes to religious beliefs. As Arthur told him, he can have or not have his beliefs but he can't impose them on others. Which is what he is doing by harassing the radio station. His down fall came in a cease and desist order, and his dad point to one of the Ten Commandments. Fight fire with fire.

Shaw's little group has to be dumber than a bag of rocks. They have an unsavory reputation, they're up against people who are rather sharp, who can contemplate what's going to happen, and who are very protective.

Cameron has been caught dead to rights. He and his cronies were caught on film assaulting an employee of the radio station, then filming radio station employee license plates. As the saying goes, his ass is grass.

Dawn singing that Christmas song was a huge bonus for the listeners. It also endeared her more with the listeners. Blake did a very good thing the day he let Dawn go on air.

Others have feelings too.