Shadowsblade: Dead ringer part 3

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

In this chapter...We find out what happened to Rohanna and we find out how she is helped by her friends with the new twin.

To all my readers, thanks for your posts. I do read each one and some of the ones posted recently, they added to my ideas on where to go in long term plot ideas! So keep posting and thinking out there!

This is the chapter some of you have been waiting for! But it's in three parts to keep it easier to read

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

The next thing I know is that I seem to 'wake' to the real world and the savagely bright light hitting my eyes tears a scream from both of my bodies new or old. From that pain, I quickly grab a pillow and place it over my head, the other new me takes much longer to do that simple task. As I have to really concentrate on each move and do them slowly while dealing with my burning eyes!

A nurse runs into my room with my shouting and asked what was wrong, when I told him what the issue was. He blacked out the room for me. But when I pulled the pillow off my face to look at him, my vision that can still see in the dark and heat still worked fine.

When my mind was filled with those sudden inputs from two sets of eyes, vertigo set in and my dinner from last night was lost to the floor in haste, as my stomach rebelled to the floor!

Very soon while a orderly cleaned up my mess, both doc Tenent and Doctor Mike were in my room asking what was wrong. After I told both what was going on, Mike came up with a plan. The room was to be blacked out and slowly the lights would go up a notch at a time, via the computer. This gave me time to adjust to it and I was to use one body at a time in my viewing the world. Then he added the next part of the rehabilitation, both bodies using it's eyes in short bursts until my brain adjusted to that new input from the twin bodies.

I was still exercising my coordination and making good, but very slow progress. What got me most of all when I was doing it, was how fast my eyes adjusted or was that my brain adjusting? All this medical crud was driving me nuts!

By lunchtime, I could feed myself in the old body very well and the new one? Well let's say the food, it got to my mouth now more often than the floor! After I ate my fill, Mike came in the room and was somewhat excited at my progress.

"I think tomorrow or late tonight we will try walking out?"

"Well I have to try sooner or later? But I bet my nose and butt are going to feel this pain from learning!" the old body said to him and now the new body 'mumbled' the same words lightly at the same time.

"Humm? I think you will be surprised at what the therapy people can do these days. But we might have to do some speech therapy too, as that twin of yours has to learn to talk also and you need to learn to talk only via one at a time? For now, I want to move you...no both of you...over to CAT scans and MRI's. I want a full set of them to see what, if any changes has happened to you inside?"

"Great, that sounds like lots of fun! All that banging and clanging just to take some pictures?"

A short time later, a set of nurses brought in wheelchairs for both me's? Then both of me, were lifted to the chairs by devisor lifting straps and the new me, she was held upright in the chair via a belt. Because I had not developed the 'sitting up' muscle memory in that body just yet.

When I was all set to move out, Sara came tramping into the room with a smirk, "Hey how is my new set of Drow bookends doing?"

"Sucky, but getting better I guess?" I glanced up to Mike from the chair for his opinion on the matter.

"Yep she is or both of them is doing fine and will we work on walking tomorrow," Mike grinned.

"But your sight is back now and that's a great thing!" Sara celebrated for me.

"Yes, but I barfed when my sight returned to me. Gaea, that made me dizzy seeing the world from four eyes!"

"Well I am sure that you two want to talk, so let me take the newer twin to the MRI and you two can chat in here while that is happening?"

"Okay I guess?" I cautioned.

"Be right back for you number two!" Mike jested me, as the nurse rolled me out the door.

As that body went down the hallway, I shut it's eyes and concentrated on the body left back in the room with Sara.

"Sara how's your day been?" I had to ask because I was so bored in here!

"Classes as normal and worried all day about you?" she leaned in to hug me.

"So, did they let Jobe out of jail since I am alive again?" I had to ask for two reasons, one...I need to know how they might punish her. Two, I wanted to know where to find her for later! Later being when I got back up to speed, she was going to get hurt!

"Well they let her go, but not without protest from lots of people who care for you?"

"Mr. Reilly, Bill and you I guess?"

"And Dr. Otto!"

"Ohh because I was now damaged goods I bet!"

"Nope, Otto really cares for you even though you don't see it or want to see it? He spent lots of time ensuring you would not end up at ARC and found you a nice place to be in...if you did not recover?" Sara gulped in sadness a little.

I leaned over to hug on the standing Sara, "Hey cheer up I am getting better pretty faaaaa." I voice trailed off suddenly feeling real strange.

Sara got down on her knees quickly and looked me over as she cried to me, "What's wrong, you don't look good?"

"I...I...it's getting dark...I" Slurred the all the words to her, then slumped in the chair and nearly fell out.

"RO!" she shouted at me then spun to the door, to shout out to the hallway as she held me close, "Help me, she is in trouble!"

At the same time. Mike watched on as my twin went totally limp in the chair, as the doors to the elevator far down the hall opened to the small group of us. He moved quickly into checking what might be at issue with me, but found nothing at first? Then my hearts stopped beating!

When a shout from Sara echoed down the hallway to him. Mike had an idea what might be the issue, he ripped the wheelchair from the aids hands, then spun the chair around quickly and pushed it very fast back down the hallway towards my room.

When he came into the doorway, I woke up with a jolt and slurred out to Sara. "What happened? I felt funny...then black...nothing!"

Mike noticed me wake up, as he wheeled one body into the room and checked my clone out for injuries, "I think we have found a limit to your further recovery?"

"What?" I ask feeling better and my clone mumbles out the same phase at the same time.

"Your bodies have a limit to how far they can get apart from one another?"

"Ohhh FUCK THAT!"I shout and pound the chair's arm hard in anger.

"You sure Mike?" Sara questions.

"I looks that way, but we can test it?"

"How?" I had to ask.

"As I wheel this body down the hallway as a test. Sara's power can see that physic link between your bodies very well and she can watch for your reaction good or bad?"

"Ohh I don't like that idea!" Sara warns with a shake of her head to him.

"We have to know, it might hurt Rohanna worse finding this out later on?"

"I am not sure?" She adds. But I interrupt her suddenly with a bark of my own, "Just do it and get it over with!"

"Fine, let me watch this one and off you go with the other?" Sara shrugs, to the idea and she personally does not like it at all!

As we start this new test, Sara watches my physic link to the other me by touching my forhead. A very strong physic link that she says connects the two bodies on the same level Souls are seen by her! Mike slowly pushes twin me down the hallway towards the elevator and waits for a reaction or a shout from Sara.

Sara watches me closely and she notices nothing in my physic link going wrong, it seems stronger than a few days ago when she last checked it...very much stronger! Mike yells distance to her from down the hallway as he goes...his best guess anyway? Just as he gets to the fifty foot mark or so? Sara sees a change in the physic link, it's straining and getting thinner.

When she spots that thinning of the connection, I react to it, "I am feeelll" I trail off and fall over in the chair from her touching my head as she got her reading off me.

"Mike stop, come back! Rohanna passed out!"

Mike runs back down the hallway back to my room and I recover quickly as he gets nearer, "Well I guess fifty feet is your limit, it might grow longer and stronger with time?"

When I heard that diagnosis from Mike, I blew up and cussed in at least four languages for nearly ten minutes. Sara just smiled at the lesson in Drow, Elvin and finally human swearing. When I stopped the tirade, she just had to ask me, "What was some of that, I am sure some of that mess was not Drow or Elvin?"

"Not every creature I have met in life was Elvin or Drow, so I do know some other languages!" I shout back to her, too deep in my anger to stop myself now.

"Do tell, I have to guess those creatures, they taught swearing first to ya!"

"Shut it Sara!..." I sneer at her meanly, "But Mike? Please lets go get those tests done. I will chat with Sara once both of us get down to there nearer to the MRI!"

After I endure a small laugh from him, he leads us down to the MRI lab several floors below and starts one section of tests on that clone of mine while I wait. Sara takes me into another room across the hall to chat more privately while that happens. The feeling of having to stop once awhile to move that other body is the strangest thing I did today. With both bodies in one room it was easy, separated by a wall it's way different.

The sounds of two rooms and the sight from both at times got more than confusing.

Sara plopped into a chair next to me in a small room across from the MRI lab with a sigh, "Well I see you're getting better?"

"I hope so, as this just sucks! I need time outside soon?"

"We will get to that soon, I just know you're jonesing to go out to the Grove and rest."

"Yes I am."

"But Rohanna I noticed this link of yours is way stronger than the last time I looked at it and add to that, you have made vast leaps towards your getting better? How is that happening so fast now, I have to wonder?"

"I thought I was dreaming last night, but you saying that and my eyesight returning this morning proves the other idea to me...that I was not dreaming?"

"What dream is this?"

"I was visited by Gaea last night, we talked and she 'nudged' me...to use her words!"

"THE Goddess of the whole planet came to just see you? I find that very strange!"

"Most of what she told me is foggy now, but I remember her saying...I am watched and loved!"

"I agree with her, I watch you and love ya too!" and she leans over to give me a peck on the cheek to prove it.

With a small knock on the door, Mike comes in and the "me's" switch places. When that body is in the other room and 'still' during the testing. I try to talk via this body and seem to progress fast enough. But it takes several tries at some words for Sara to figure them out.

During that hour alone with Sara, we go over some of my missed class subjects and try to keep my up to speed on them. Just before Mike comes back to the room and moves us back to my room. Sara gets more than a little frisky with her thoughts now.

"I have to wonder what having two Drow in my bed at the same time will be like!" she grins evilly to me and licks her lips in a most sexy manner.

I have to laugh at her, "Now I know I am doing better, your mind is already thinking of sex with two of me!"

Mike wheels me into the room and gives his verdict to all of us, "Well Rohanna is just fine, the new twin has to develop some muscle tone, plus strength and some coordination, to catch up with the original. But I think we can try out some walking exercises tonight... if you feel up to it Rohanna?"

"Might as well try this now?" both of me say in unison now.

"Neat!...stereo Rohanna!" Sara laughs.

"Gotta stop..." one body says.

"...that from happening!" the other finishes off.
"DARN IT!" both of us shout out.

Violet lets out the smallest snicker, but my stare of displeasure at her...shuts her up fast.

"I would normally make fun of that? But Rohanna, you just need some time to learn speech better and concentrate more on it?" Sara encourages me.

I just stay silent and more than a little mad at myself, as Mike gets 'us' wheeled up one floor to the physical therapy room. Once he gets a therapist for both of 'us' and they equip me with a devisor harness. One that can help lift me up to standing easier and keep me from falling too much.

When I am already to go for my first walk, Rosalyn shows up with Gwen in tow. Roz rushes over to give me a quick hug, as best as a right arm in a cast will allow her too.

"Glad to see you up girl!" Roz beams at me.

"This is my first run, but what happened to you? Who's ass do I have to kick for that arm!"

"This is nothing in a few weeks, I will be fine."

"Who did it?" my eyes narrow in that question.

"You did Rohanna?" Gwen admits for her, "You did, when you woke up."

"Ohh I am so sorry Roz...Gaea I hate myself right now, how can I make it up to ya!"

"Get better, then we go out and have fun! Besides, I would gladly break both arms to get you back to full health!" she grins at me and I know she means it.

I have to giggle back to her, "A shopping trip I can guess or eating out somewhere expensive is my penitence!"

"But...Ro? What were you thinking of when that happened and you woke up?" Gwen asks me before Roz answers.

"What I remember is number 'three'... I had to grab the 'three' and hold on it. It was MY number three and I could not lose it?"

Roz is laughing at me, "That was me, I squeezed your hand three times!"

After we all finished laughing at Rosalyn's pain and mine. One therapist gets me up and I start walking. Only to fall several times rapidly and repeatedly. Sara reminds me to concentrate on one body for now and leave the other very still.

For an hour I practice and seem to get better. Even my new twin starts doing better steps walking with little help now. I walk across the room slowly holding myself up on the parallel bars to and try turning around once awhile.

When I twist to move around, I start falling again. But the two therapists encourage me and so do the girls from Poe watching over me. I start falling more and more when the suggestion is made to me, to try having both of my bodies standing up at the same time. My frustration grows at each fall and I am very angry at myself for being so weak!

"Fuck this shit, I hate being so weak! I have never needed so much help in my life!"

"Hey Ro...it will get better soon enough?" Gwen smiles to me.

"Weak Drow...die. That is natures way." I mumble out.

"Hey I told you none of that 'Sparta' crap, we don't kill off cripples here!" Mike warns me yet again, a reminder of the last time I said that to him.

As I kept to practicing my walking, Mike calls doc Bellows to watch over me and evaluate my mindset better. He comes down to the room quickly enough, after he is in the room for some time. I notice him standing there puffing away on his pipe and nodding to Mike once awhile about how I am doing.

I overhear them easily, they talk about my bad mindset and what it might cause if I don't improve or have a physical set back again. That gets me more than mad at them.

"IF you're going to talk about me, say it loud or go somewhere I can't hear ya!"

"Sorry Rohanna, habit. I forgot that you can hear from that far away with ease." Mike apologizes to me.

"Yes, but keep talking. I am in....." I never finish that sentence, as I fall hard again to the floor.

I wave off the trainer as he makes a move to help me, then pull myself up to my feet and stare at my new self just next to me on the next set of parallel bars over. "This is all your fault you weakling Drow!" I shout at it and swing a fist at it or me?

That blow lands hard on my face and that body drops instantly from the force of the hit. I don't even try to move that body and with a few hops and struggles. I am standing next to 'it' laying there and the savage kicks I give that new me start!

"You weak piece of shit! You should have died up in that bed, when am I going to be free of you?!"

The kicks I land on the new me, they do hurt each time and that pain lingers after each blow feeding back to the old me. But I am past caring right now, I want this to end! When I aim at my own head and land a fierce blow.

Roz, plus Gwen try to come over and stop me. But Sara and Bellows stop them both with twin grabs at their arms.

"Hey we have to stop her, she is hurting herself badly." Gwen almost cries for me.

Roz was about to complain too, when Bellows stops her with his calm words, "Let her be, she has to get over this hump herself and we can't run to her aid every time she falls down. Or she will never stand up by herself again."

"But Bellows, she is hurting..." Roz never finishes that statement, as Sara glares at her.

"Bellows is right, lets leave her alone to finish this fight...she needs space to vent it all out now." Sara adds, as she has to drag the green haired and very mad Gwen from the room.

With a wave to both therapists from Mike, the whole group leaves the room and shuts the door. That leaves both of me the only one's still left in the room, as I keep adding to my own pain via those fierce kicks.

I fall down with a badly aimed kick and land right next to my twin, "You need to die, you are not me!" I shout at it and give it a savage punch to the face.

A few more blows land on my other face and the blood is flowing from my lips, then nose. More blows land one on my chest and lower body to cause me even more pain...then I give up from my rage, roll over on to my belly and start crying.

I hear Violet above me and see her via the new eyes of the twin that is still staring up at the ceiling, "Rohanna, Gaea did say she has plans for you and this test of a twin must have a reason for it?"

"Why, this it's not fair! All this month has been is pain for me?"

"What do you call me...a pain too or what?" she questions my logic.

"No, but think of what else has happened to me this month?"

"A lovers spat gone bad, Sara making a mistake, Someone daring to hurt you that will die soon enough and stupid boys testing you! That is all I have seen?"

"But?" I cry to her.

Violet flies down to me, then grows up to full elf size and then leans down to slap my face hard! "Get up and face the world, you're a Warrior darn it and do your job to protect other Fae!"

"But, I...I?"

She slaps me again, "Get up...STAND! Do your job, there is a world out there to be bent to our will and make a place for Drows in it! MOVE NOW!" she shouts down at me and gives me no help to stand.

I just lay there thinking...thinking...thinking it over and find she is right. Nothing is solved by my literally 'beating myself up!' So I pull one body back up to standing and work on getting the other standing up, while remaining still with the first.

When I start walking slowly again, Violet 'pops' back to her more normal size and watches over me from her hovering just above my twin heads. She yells down encouragement at me, over and over "Left foot, right foot...faster...faster darn it!"

Just outside the room, the small group watches me make slow progress and when Gwen yawns out. Sara suggests to the rest of them, "Go back to Poe you two, I got this from here tonight, I will watch over her and call if she needs all us."

"You staying?" Roz asks.

"Yep, I don't sleep and this TV show is a real good one and I want to see the ending!" she laughs out, while taping on the one way mirror with a clawed finger.

Mike chuckles at that reference while he informs Sara, "I am on staff all tonight, so call me when she needs something?"

"I will, I might suggest a meal for her in a few hours?"

"Good idea, give a list of her fav's to one of the therapists and I will see it gets filled!"

"Easy done, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate!" she counts off on her fingers.

Gwen smiles back to Mike, "Wrong...wrong...wrong! Ro will like, Pizza, hush puppy potatoes and a good fine scotch...far better! Then Violet, she loves pancakes with lots of syrup on top and maybe chocolate chips!"

~o~O~o~

For nearly the last three days I have pushed myself very hard with exercising and retraining with each hour. I have plans and I need to be in some kind of shape to complete them! Over those last three days, I laid out many plans and Violet saw to them via her Pixie brothers and sisters.

Those three long days, all I did was 'stew' in anger, my rage at that one person grew with each fall, each misstep and each time I had trouble even talking correctly! That one person had crossed a line with me and payment was due at any cost.

As lunch time came today, Cein Violet's brother flew into the training room and landed on my shoulder, "Jabbress, she is there at crystal hall eating and the ones you wanted nowhere near her...they are far away from her and will be no help to her or a hindrance to your plans?"

"Good we go right now, call your bother and sister to help me do this task. Then we go to the Grove when we are finished with it."

"I have to question this Jabbress? Is this a good idea, the leaders of this school will not see it as such and give us chase."

"Who cares anymore, I was dead and gone. They did not punish them, so I...no we will!"

"My sister Violet, she thinks this a bad idea, but she has to follow you no matter what? I just give you her words of caution again...my Jabbress?"

"Do you heed my call? Or run away from it!"

Cein's face is more than shocked at me, I just called him a coward to his face and wounded his honor badly, "I obey! Let us do this deed, as you so ordered it and be done with it!"

Both Cein and his brother fly off to distract the therapists and I walk out the side door of the training room as best I can. These last three days of training and all I have to show so far for it or from it...is the ability to walk two bodies very slowly across campus...that's it!

All my mind can do right now for me, is concentrate on keeping both of my bodies up right and mobile as our group walks or flies it's way towards crystal hall. When I get to the doors of the main entrance, the Pixies open them wide for me with magic and I go in.

The sound of utter silence falling over Crystal hall is most unnerving to hear after I enter it.

But I end it with a shout of stereo 'me'...."Jobe!....Hello. My name is Rohanna Leigh. You ALMOST killed ME! Prepare to die!" I miss quote the... Princess bride movie...that I had only just seen a few days back.

The one guard that always 'hovers' in crystal hall, he finds himself suddenly not able to get back into the very door he just left out of? Because Nyx dropped a shield spell on it and blocked it for a very long time or until we are all done!

When my twin shouted echo has died, I spot my prey with ease. As every eye in the hall turned to stare right at Jobe and she was quickly getting up to run like a very scared rabbit!

"Going somewhere Jobe...your fate is here and the check is due for what you did to me!"

"It was an accident!" she stammers out at me.

"Bullshit! You hurt me!" and I let lose a Levin bolt right at her. But my aim goes wide and blasts a large smoking hole in very center in the table she was just sitting at. The trays, plates and food go flying off it all over the hall in a huge crash.

My rage grows at that miss, as I just found out having two of me...that messes up my magic as well as everything else I do! So I start walking over to her as fast as I dare to, I stumble a few times along the way and have to use the many tables and chairs to stop my falls. But I am making headway to her, as she is nearly trapped by the lack of an exit in this section of the hall!

All the other students move out of my way and clear a path for me to get at her! One more of my Levin bolts is tossed at her and I miss her by a foot. A support column she was hiding behind, it takes the brunt of the damage for her.

"Stay still and this will be far less painful on you! Make me work for this and I will take my time hurting you...JOBE!" I hiss out at her fleeing form.

It is almost funny or sad, that none of the students here in the hall eating today are trying to defend her from my rage...the school as a whole has turned it's back on her!...She is mine to do with as I please!

"Rohanna, I was told you have an oath not to hurt a fellow student?" she tries to remind me.

"Ohhh yes...I do! But I still can defend myself from attacks and I see you as a threat to my very life right now! So the oath does not stand for you or protect you from my vengeance now!"

"Shit! Will someone help me!" she asks the crowd, but gets no reply from all the students around her right now. I had carefully chosen a time to go after her, when the students that might help her or protect her? They were all gone right now and very far away!

"They are not listening to you, even they understand that you might hurt them too with your unwatched or regulated experiments!...Die!" and another Levin bolt of mine flies at her, but misses it's mark again!

As it fries the chair next to her to slag, Jobe shrieks out in fright again at me! "Please Rohanna see reason, I made a mistake and I made a big one! I never meant to harm you?"

"You stole from me and MADE A MACHINE MADE ME! The ultimate insult on my honor! This creature is not Fae or natural and it holds me back from my many oaths!"

Jobe makes a run for the door nearest her. I fall trying to chase her, as my ability to walk failed me once again and I toss a dagger at her back, but it misses. Because my sight is so 'off' from the twin next to me!

Violet grows to full human size and stands in the doorway blocking her escape. Her Spear spins a fierce warning in her hands of Jobe's doom and Violet's hiss of warning grows even colder still, "My Jabbress wants you dead and she gets what she wants!"

Right then, the doors far behind me open with a blast of air and Everheart, plus Carson walk into Crystal hall. Once in the hall, Carson yells at my back as I ready another bolt to fry Jobe, "Stop Rohanna or I will expel you and you go to jail!"

"Fine by me, you can expel me! I don't care anymore, my life is ruined for years if not decades and maybe even centuries to come because of her foolishness!"

Everheart pleads to me now, she knows I might get a blast off at Jobe before she can get to me, "Ro, going to jail is not a thing you want to do?"

"After Jobe is gone, I will escape the campus easily and will stay gone till you all die of old age! Remember I will out live all of you with ease!"

"Nikki, Gwen, Bill and Sara will miss you. What of them and your new friends here at Whateley?"

"Everheart, you sure know how to wound a person!"

"Yes, I do. But I hope you will listen to some reason?"

"I have an idea! Lets give the school's students a chance to decide Jobe's fate! Show of hands should Jobe die?" I question the growing crowd of my fellow students, as I walk forward toward my goal.

Just among the students in Crystal hall the count reaches easily into the dozens, if not hundreds and even Belfy, who stands nearby Jobe. She raises her hand to the question!

"YOU TRAITOR!" Jobe yells at her daughter.

"What did you expect from me, with you gone I might get my money back and you being dead, she might even forgive me! Besides, she let me join her lab group to learn more on being an Elf and I like her!"

"That looks like a good number! Now those who want Jobe to remain alive raise your hands now...please?"

I count those raised hands even faster and even with Everheart raising her hand. The numbers for Jobe's continued living are far lower, than the very large count for death. But one that did not raise their hand really sticks out to me, "See Carson? Even You did not raise your hand to save her...even you want her gone in someway deep down?"

"I could not vote, I am the headmistress here and I must remain neutral."

"Sure you are...sure you must 'remain neutral?' Mrs. Carson. Pull the other leg on my clone, as she is not tall enough as it is!" I jest her and that very obvious lie of her's.

"Enough of this Rohanna, let her go now!" Carson Commands me with a shout. while she thinks to herself 'Jobe deserves everything she is getting right now...as long as Rohanna does not kill her?'

"I told you never to command me, you advise me at best!" I hiss back at her over my shoulder, as I am locked onto my preys face and that goal of getting my hands on it.

"Liz, let me do this, Rohanna and I are old soldiers. And we both see better eye to eye?...Right Rohanna?" Sam asks me.

"Go on Everheart...plead her case now?" I say and stalk forward towards the now trapped Jobe.

Right then, Jobe makes another move to the door out. But I make one good leap to her and have her by the throat now and hover over her, "Good try Jobe! You are not going anywhere now!"

Jobe makes a move for one of her many poisons, but I remind her with a grin, "Remember Jobe, those do not work on me! SO stay still while Everheart pleads for your life and pray to your God for help while you still can?"

Everheart shakes her head to me, "You are enjoying this far too much Rohanna. Look at her, she is too terrified of you to even talk now?"

"So what of it!"

"Jobe is still a kid...a child and you said to me? That you never hurt kids?"

"Jobe willingly crossed the line from child to adult, with her planning and plotting on the students here at Whatley. She attacked me first, that alone demands repayment!"

"Fine...Jobe is a Fae then? A fellow sister, not a full Drow? But she is now a Sidhe is she not?"

"Not willingly, she is a fake of both a Drow and a Sidhe! Even Aunghadhail said so!"

"Rohanna...Please I ask you not to do this to Jobe. I want you to stay here and grow? To become more than you are right now?"

Violet glares at me now with her words in this, "Gaea aske'th dos ulu beldra natha magthere lu'xundus nindol orn morfeth nindel wussrun'wa vanish!"
(Gaea asked you to build a school and doing this act will make that dream vanish!)

"Darn dos Sil'iluuth, ele xun dos zuch morfeth filut ulu uns'aa!"
(Darn you Violet, why do you always make sense to me!)

" Nindel zhah ussta emp'poss, ulu kyorl phor dos lu'ser dos sreen'aur. Usstan xal ssinssrin nindol uss elghinyrr ichl, jhal Usstan shlu'ta kyorl natha lotha rena ulu xun nindel lu'ji shlu'ta dos!"
(That is my job, to watch over you and keep you safe. I may want this one dead too, but I can wait a little while to do that and so can you!)

"Fine Jobe, Violet has won me over to letting you live today. But I want a swear from you based on your name and blood...that you owe me a favor that is equal to your life and that I am the one who decides when you are done giving me favor or favors for it!"

"I can't do that, you could hold that over me for years!"

"Or you can die today?"

Then I glance to Violet for a request of her, " Sil'iluuth colno'dosst luth'ol wun Maelthra's vlos lu'rah ol ulu uns'aa...qualla?"
(Violet coat your spear in Dragon's blood and hand it to me...please?)

Violet blinks at my request at first and then yields to my order and asking nicely. Her bag opens and a small glass vial comes out. She gives the gold top a quick spin and a single drop falls on her spear. Her hand spins the top closed and she licks it clean to be sure, "Yummy I always liked this stuff, since you gave me some of it!"

When she hands it to me, I nod to her...then jam it just under Jobe's chin, "I guess you die then?"

"Hey that's not needed?" she pleads to me.

"Rohanna...let her go now!" Carson warns me again.

"Shhhh Mrs. Carson...class is in session, we are teaching others how to be responsible for their acts on others!"

Everheart has to smile at my comedy, but Carson is still very mad at me and I can almost feel that anger burning at my back.

"Jobe...your oath or this?"

"So maybe that poison can kill me?"

"It will, I have never seen anyone but a Drow live beyond one scratch of this. When I use this on you, your body will dissolve into a puddle of goo and even the stone beneath your feet will have to be removed for burial to clean it up!"

Jobe remembers right there and then, one very important thing...I don't lie, I just can't do it at all! What is going to happen to her makes sense right now, as Jobe also remembers I told her how to improve her poisons with a small lick of each. So my expertise in them is far beyond even her vast knowledge of that subject.

"Fine I will give in to you, do this oath and be done with this." Jobe promises me.

"Good, just remember I am coming after your money and your patents too!"

"Ohh that was not in the original deal, I will fight you over those!"

"You are correct in that statement, they were not. But I must remind you of these facts? I have the money to back my case and the time to pursue it for centuries if need be!"

I give Violet her spear back to clean. Then I lean over to Jobe's ear to whisper the place and time for her oath to take place in. We will do this out in the Grove in private and where the magic of the Grove is at it's strongest and most binding on all!

~o~O~o~

A very angry Carson sits at her desk and studies the set of me sitting in the chairs facing her, "So what am I do with you Miss Leigh? You disobeyed me right in front of the student body and tried to hurt Miss Wilkins."

"I don't know...expel me I guess?" I cringe at the thought...but hope for it at the same time?

"I feel that is far from what you need right now, but I need to show some sort of punishment for this act of defiance?"

"Defiance! I showed Jobe mercy back there!" I nearly spit, "I should have killed her for this experiment gone bad and violation of what is ME! She copied what is mine...me...what I am, all for some kind of demented sexual pleasure I am sure?"

"I know that, but would you have actually followed through and killed her...I have to ask?"

"I just don't know?" I shrug to her not sure myself, "At first when I walked into Crystal hall if she had sat still, I would have hurt her bad. I was JUST so angry at her doing for this!" and slap my other self hard, then wince at the pain I just gave myself.

"Rohanna...please don't do that?"

"Why not? I think this is just fine, I am after all only hurting myself!"

"Maybe I should call Sara up to help you?"

"Fine by me, I am not sure what she is going to do for me?" But Carson makes the call anyway and Sara is being searched for to be sent right over.

"Okay while she is being found...please lets talk this over some more, I have to show the other students that I punished you in someway?"

"Your not letting me off the hook, I did not ask for that! Give me what ever punishment you want too, I will endure it as usual in my now messed up life?"

"I am not sure that Hawthorn time is enough for this, maybe taking something away from you would show the others not to do...what you just did?"

"Take what from me, it's not like I do that much extra around here?"

"That archery class TA maybe?"

"Ohh that would be a fine idea, punish the students in that class for my mistake and really make me feel useless!"

"Let me think for a second?"

"On what, I am not in hell enough already? That some time sent in Hawthorn, doing chores is not enough now?"

"I have to add something to your punishment to show the rest of the students, that I do not encourage these type of acts?"

"Like I said, I am in hell. I can't walk right, run, fight and heck I am not so sure I can even 'port' anymore? All because of this..." I stand up and slap my new twin in the face again. Then get even madder and add a vicious punch to the next blow. The twin 'me' sits there like a disconnected puppet and takes the blow. But I still cringe from the hit, as I feel the twin's pain too.

Everheart rushes over to me rather quickly and grabs hold of both my arms. Since my coordination is so far gone now and has yet to return in any real manner yet, I can't even fend her off or dodge out of the way.

"Let me go Everheart darn you! All I am doing is hurting her?" I struggle in her vise like grip and cry out.

"Calm down Ro darn it, remember you're a warrior?"

"I am broken, so toss me away on the pile...like you should!"

Carson flicks a switch on her intercom and yelps to Elaine on the other end, "Get Bellows up here now for Rohanna and call Otto at ARC for me. We need...." she never finishes that sentence.

"I am not going back to ARC, I am not crazy. I am broken, just broken...maybe I can get fixed?" I plea with her and struggle harder with Everheart to get free.

"Rohanna I have to call them..."

"No!" I shout and toss Everheart off me with a shield spell. The only spell I could think of at the time in my crazed mindset.

Then I grab onto my twin and port to what I hope is a safe place.

Back in Carson's office, a very mad Everheart glares at her, "What in the heck were you thinking Liz damn it! Saying ARC to her right now?"

"I was calling for Bellows and have Otto get Bill up here with a few doctors. Maybe a physical therapist or two to join him. But I never had the chance to explain it to her!"

"Shit! Who knows where she went?" Everheart shouts, then snaps on her onboard computer, "Emily get all the information on Rohanna Leigh together, she just flew the coop and we may need to track her down?" Sam says internally via its link to the security network.

"Your kidding me, the Drow from hell is in the wind and where would you like me start searching?" The girl from her security staff sasses her back.

"Just do it, start with her call list and don't bother with Mr. Reilly just yet? I am sure she will not go to his house just yet!"

~o~O~o~

Thursday April 12, 2:45 pm
Berlin, NH

Jineen Had just got home and was setting a bag of groceries on the counter. When the whole townhouse shook like it was a earthquake and at the height of the shaking, a loud crash happened in the living area on the lower level.

Jineen ran to the rail looking over her living room, or what was left of it and found twin Drows looking up at her, "Sorry about the table Jineen, I had to leave in a hurry...they want to send me to ARC!" Both of them started to cry to her, laying on a mess of broken wood that was once her coffee table and couch.

"Ohhh honey what's wrong!" she yelps out and rushes down the short staircase to the twin Drows still trying to get up from the mess.

As Jineen gets near to me, Cein flies into her path and his more than pointy spear gives warning, "Stay back human...she is in my care!" he warns and a equally fierce Lilac joins him in holding the 'line'.

Violet flies past him, as she goes to the front door. But takes time to shout at him, "Cein, Lilac back off, she is one of the trusted few humans that we have. That is why we are in her home right now!" and Violet tosses a ward spell on the front door to reinforce it.

Jineen passes by Cein, plus the hovering Lilac and gets to my side. She starts pulling all the wood debris off me and tries to get one of me over to the only seat left in the room. A large lazy boy chair, that she gently places one of my twins into.

"I had heard from Bill what happened to you, but to actually see two of you! This is a strange thing to have happen to anyone?"

"I guess so?" one of me says while she gets me to my feet.

"You okay, nothing broken?"

"No, I think I am fine?"

"Ro you don't look so good...you look very shocky to me? Lets get you up to the bed in the spare room and lay you down for a bit...humm?"

"No I have to get out of here, surly they know I might come here and are on their way to get me!" I start walking to the door and try to get my twin up at the same time.

"Honey...ARC is not after you! I would have been told of that for sure?"

"You're not at work right now, so might be...heck I am sure they are by now? I did something bad and Carson was calling them on me!"

"Rohanna, please take sometime out to think and stop panicking. Your decisions are being affected and you need to slow down for me...please?"

"Carson called them, she called ARC and I have to go now?" I start to stutter out the words like rain.

"Let me call Bill up and we can work this out? Come on up to the kitchen, sit down, have something to eat and tell me what happened slowly?"

A few minutes later, Jineen had a microwave cheese pizza cooked and I was trying to eat a slice as best I could with twin bodies, with twin everything slowing me down. While it cooked I tried to explain all of this as best I could to her, without losing my mind again. What had happened, what I did to Jobe and what Carson said to me in her office.

Jineen offers what candy she has to the three Pixies, Because Bill told her that they love the stuff. But all of them politely turn down her offer, as they watch out the windows fro trouble and Violet never leaves my side.

"Well what you did to Jobe is kind of bad, but you did not hurt her at all really? Even though, she has hurt you very bad in my opinion! Disobeying Carson is a bad thing? But not bad enough to send you away for, or lock you up in ARC...type of bad and I have to question that thought of her's to even call ARC?"

"See I am right, I have to leave!" I say and my food lands on twin plates as I stand up and that terror in me grows again.

"Not just yet, let me call Bill and see what he has heard about this?"

"No, that's a bad idea. ARC must listen into all your calls? They will hear you talking about me and come here too quickly for me to runaway in time!" I almost cry as terror grips me yet again. I can't fight, port, run...nothing I can do to get away fast enough!

"No they won't, Bill and I have a codes we use. Once I say the right words, he will call back on his Bunny phone that your cottage mate sold him and talk to me on that! You trust Bunny's anti-ease dropping tech don't you Ro?"

"Yes I do!...I know Bunny is far smarter than any one up there at ARC!"

Jineen picks up the line in the kitchen and hits a speed dial, "Bill, honey? Your black fish is having issues in the tank right here, can you tell me what to do?" I glance over to his tank of fish and indeed there is a large black one in there swimming around happily.

"Is it still swimming?" I hear over the phone via my great hearing, a little echoey now from having four ears.

"Yes, but it is in trouble I think and we may need to chat on how to deal with it?"

"Well let me look on the net for issues it might have and I will get back to you?"

"Call back soon!"

'Humm?' I thought to myself, 'black fish'... must be me, 'swimming' might be...am I okay? Then trouble is obvious and 'look up on the net' must be ask questions about me? 'deal with it' must be we need to talk?'

~o~O~o~

Up at ARC

Bill hangs the phone up and steps out of his office quickly just after pulling up a webpage on fish sickness. He speeds down the hallway to a storage closet and goes in after checking the hallway out for anyone watching him. Once in the room, he sets up a anti-listening magic device I sent him after I found bugs in his office and then he makes a call.

"Mike...Bill here buddy! What do you know about Ro right now?"

"Bill...buddy! Am I glad it's you, she is not in any real trouble at all. Carson is really worried about her after she 'ported' off all confused...." Then Mike tells him all the information he needs from there.

His Drow friend is not in real trouble, just too upset about this 'twin' business to think straight and that got Carson worried about it all. But she made a mistake in her wording to Rohanna and said the bad word...ARC. That started this mess, he hangs up with Mike and calls Jineen back, as he leaves the building on his way home.

"Honey?" Bill asks when she picks up and Jineen hits the speaker phone for me to talk too, "Rohanna is not in trouble at all for that Jobe crud, she got what she deserved in the very least! I would have pounded on that kid, if I could have and might still do it? But Carson misspoke to her and said ARC."

"But she said it?" I cry, as I heard that over the speakerphone.

"Yes, Rohanna she did. She was going to call to get you more help from ARC and get me to maybe come down to talk to you. She wanted to get more experts down there for you and get this physical retraining with you done better or faster?"

"Can I believe her?"

"Let's put it this way, do you trust me?"

"Yes...Bill always!"

"Then I will call her, get what is going on from her directly and deal with this mess for you. Then you will get the help that you seem to need right now?"

"No ARC visits?" I tremble a little in fear thinking of enduring one right now, with me so vulnerable.

"Not for now, I am sure the boys up here at ARC? They want to test that new twin of yours and or skin Jobe for messing with you...but they can FUCKING WAIT until you feel better!"

"Okay, lets see what Carson wants to do? Maybe I did freak out a little too fast in her office." I have to admit to myself.

"No you did not, she handled it wrong and should have had Sara or me in the room with you."

I have to admit to him, as I can't lie at all or leave a truth not said, "Carson did call for Sara, I just did not wait for her is all?"

"Well I have to say this, Carson should have waited for her or called Bellows in straight off. I am sure she just forgot to think about how upset you were and started to do that when she noticed you acting strangely."

"I was not acting strangely!"

"You said you smacked your twin around a bit, that's not strange to you?"

"I hate it...it is not me! That 'THING' is some human made thing pulling me down, just like a rock tied around my neck and if given the chance I would kill it!"

Just then I hear a sound from below me and shoot out of my twin chairs at the kitchen counter, "They are here!" I shout and Violet waves both her fellow Pixies towards the front door.

"Calm down Rohanna, it's just Bill coming into the garage." Jineen tells me.

"Okay?" my voice agrees with her and I really don't sound too convinced of that fact.

A second after I sit down, Bill opens the door on the lower level from the garage and is met by two Pixies flying right into his face. He blinks at both, as he yelps in surprise, "Hi...Violet and you are?"

"I am Cein and that is Lilac. She is Violet's sister!" Cein corrects him.

"Well nice to meet you both?"

"You are Bill?" Cein questions him, while waving a spear in his direction.

"Yesssss?" Bill says not too sure what to make of both of them.

"Then welcome to your home Bill, we greet any friend of Rohanna with pleasure!" the small Fae smiles to him in greeting.

Bill rushes up the stairs in a few hops and finds two Drows in his kitchen. One leaning 'propped' up in the corner of the kitchen bar and still as a mannequin. The other is sitting with her head bent down, held up by both hands on the counter.

I don't even really look up to Bill as he walks over to me, he just has to add a small hug to his next question for me, "You doing better now?"

"I am not sure anymore?"

"I can guess, you just had a big change in your life this week and a very strange one!"

"I want this THING gone, but no one seems to know what to do?"

"Well I was told when I was up at Whateley a few days back, she is not going anywhere without taking you with? So you might have to learn to deal with it, as a good thing and not keep seeing this as a bad thing?"

"Good thing!" I shout at him, "I can't even walk anymore without falling down!"

"Give it time, I am sure Mike already told you this once by now? That you have to train that new body for muscle memory and retrain your mind to cope with two bodies?"

"I don't know anymore, Gaea said she was watching me and testing me? But this is all so hard, why all this pain again I have to ask?"

"Gaea!" Jineen questions me, "You actually saw her?"

"She came to me in what I thought was a dream and then she fixed my sight. The rest I am forgetting very fast for some reason?"

"What is Gaea exactly, I know the legend and idea of her?" Bill questions his fiancée.

"Think Goddess of all to the Fae and most other creatures of the world...Bill honey."

"So my Rohanna has someone important watching her?" he winks at me.

"And she said you're loved too!" Violet reminds me and boasts for me at the same time.

"That's a good thing too, but lets call Carson up and fix this mess for you Rohanna?"

"I...I am not sure?"

"I will use the Bunny phone and put us on speaker...we have no secrets here."

"Okay Bill, do it and lets see what she wants to do with me?"

A minute later, Carson is on the phone and Sara, Gwen, Everheart and Bellows are in the room there with her on her end, "Well Ma'am I am sitting right here with Rohanna and she is fine for now? So what is the verdict on this disciplinary issue she has right now?"

"The only issue I have with her right now? Is that we have to give her some sort of punishment for that incident in Crystal hall and I only ask for that...Bill? Because I have to do something with her being so very disobedient in front of the students to me."

"Is that okay Rohanna?" Bill asks me and I nod to him.

"She said yes to me, anything else to add Ma'am?"

"Can we place a temporary ban on her leaving campus as a punishment, as that is a normal part of punishment while she does chores over at Hawthorn?"

"Never, I will not ever be held to oath on my comings and goings! Doing so traps me too much and may get me killed while I wait for you to approve my leaving when its needed the most!"

"Rohanna it's a normal punishment?" Carson adds.

I shake my head no and swipe my hand while doing it to Bill, "No way!"

"Mrs. Carson, I think that is never going to happen. We are both dealing with a 'free range' Drow here and she will not give in to that limit?" Bill laughs a little to lighten the mood.

Sara interrupts the call with her idea, "How about this answer, you can come and go when you want to. But one exception for thirty days, you have to tell Carson of any 'fun' things you will be doing while out and she can say no to each one in turn?"

"I can do that...love?" I give into the idea.

"I agree to the terms." Carson adds in.

"What is next I think Rohanna just needs to hear the words from you Ma'am. That you were calling ARC to get a hold of me and maybe get more help for her therapy needs?"

"All correct Bill, that is what I was after. If I had spoken faster or had waited for Sara to come in? This might have gone far better for all."

"Love...come on back to Poe, I have an idea that I am working on to help you?" Sara interrupts Carson.

"I will come back tonight, as best I can?"

"You sure of that Rohanna? The spare room is all set-up and ready for you, if you need some time here to think?" Bill asks me.

"No I want my own bed tonight at Poe and be with my other close friends for now."

"Well lets get this going right now then?" Bill says.

"Bill can I talk to you...more privately right now?"

"Without Rohanna? We have no secrets here!" he informs them.

"Fine with me Bill, sometimes you have to hear something's in private, to help someone out better...I will trust you always."

"Okay I will rush up stairs for this little chat, while you sit here and eat your fill of whatever Jineen shoves at ya!"

~o~O~o~

A few minutes later Bill is up in his bathroom and the door is shut, plus he has a noise generator on to cover his voice from my great hearing.

"So what is this all about?" he asks Sara on the line.

"Bill, Gwen told me what something Rohanna said here in the office worried her. We know what was said via Everheart and her perfect recall."

"What is that, we have lots of issues tonight. Her hating that twin, Jobe's crap and all the issues she had with getting back up to speed physically."

"Rohanna said she was 'broken' and should be tossed on the pile."

"And that means?"

"Ro told Gwen one day or night was it? That when her fellow Drow died, they had no funeral and got tossed on a trash pile like common garbage!"

"Okay I can see that might be bad, but I have heard this stuff from her before?"

"If you don't drive her here tonight and she goes with a 'port' to get home? Please ask her to swear that she is going to Poe and only see me?"

"Done, I will come with her soon or she comes by herself Sara."

"Thanks Bill, we all have to keep an eye on her, while she deals with this mess."

"Well I am off and Sara call me Please. We have many things to talk about?"

"Got it...done!"

~o~O~o~

After Jineen shoved a ton of food at me and my three Pixies. I had decided on trying a 'port' back to school as a test for that power and to see if it worked with better concentration on my part. So when I was all set, I was with Bill standing in the green area across from his front door, as long as we kept to the larger shadows. None of his neighbors would even notice us being out there in the open.

"Rohanna off ya go, but one thing?" Bill asks me.

"What?"

"I need a swear from you, that you are going straight to Poe, go talk to Sara only, no side trips and no thoughts of running off alone tonight?"

"I swear I am going straight to Poe at Whateley and talk to Sara...good enough?"

"I only asked for that oath because I care and I wanted to be sure you went to where there is help from those that care for ya."

"Cya Bill." I mope out to him more than enough.

"Bye and call me please tomorrow?"

"I can do that?" I say back to him hugging my twin and porting away.

After I am gone, Bill walks back into his townhouse and sits at the kitchen counter, "Honey I might have to go see her tomorrow or something?"

"I thought you might?"

Bill moves a few my empty plates into a nice stack to give to Jinee for cleaning and finds a rather large coin under one, "Honey is this yours?"

Jineen picks the coin up and looks it over a bit, "Nope, but I am sure that's gold and the symbols on it are certainly Elvin!"

"Humm I guess Rohanna just paid for her meal and the damage to the living room then!"

~o~O~o~

Thursday April 12, 5:25 pm
Whateley, Poe cottage

The old cottage of Poe starts shaking for but a second and then stops. Sara was already standing at the entrance door when I ported in and watched on in surprise. As both of me came into sight four feet off the ground, then fell with a thud to the ground.

"What the heck Rohanna! Are you alright?" she rushes up to me while shouting her question.

I moan a little to her, as I try to get two bodies back to standing up and brush the dirt myself off, "I am fine, just a little dusty now is all?"

Sara helps me to my feet and leads us into Poe's main doors, "Why did you leave like that, I was on my way to help ya?"

"I freaked out and felt I had to go right then or get trapped here I guess?"

"Well let's get you inside quickly and rest a bit while I talk with you...humm?" she smiles at me.

Mrs. Horton comes rushing out of her room, when she spots me and gives me a hug, "Rohanna glad to we you back up dear. We can move that twin bed back into your room...for the twin?"
....
....
...crickets would chirp normally right now, but all that happened was Sara stifling a short giggle to her as I just stared at Mrs. Horton and her strange, yet almost funny question? Horton finally smiles to me and walks off to some new chore keeping us kids inline I am sure!

Sara giggles once more at Mrs. Horton's leaving, then hugs both of me as she stands between us, "Lets get to that room of yours, I am sure that bed is big enough in any count?"

As all three of us enter the main entrance room, just down the hallway Nikki comes out of her room with Toni shouting at her, "Hey stay in here ya red head goofball, I need to ask you something!" Toni yelled to the Elf desperately trying to keep her in the room while I enter and keep my twin a bit of a secret from Nikki longer.

"It can wait Toni, I need to go to the bathroom before we go eat!"

As Nikki yelp that at Toni in her room and turns to go down the hallway. She notices me coming into Poe with Sara and shouts out more that surprised at the strange new sight of the twin me, "WHAT in the heck happened...there are two of you!"

I just have to stare at Sara right now as I question her logic at times like this, "You did not tell her about this?"

"Tell me WHAT! How did this happen to you, how did a twin Drow show up and why did you leave me out of all this SARA?!" the feisty Elf makes it known to all around, why red heads are known to be volatile at best of times!

"Well let me tell ya?" Sara pleads back to the burning redhead.

"Ohh this had better be a good one! As my dad is responsible for Rohanna?"

"He knows what happened to Rohanna I am sure?"

Nikki is even madder now if that could even happen and stomps her foot as her fists ball up in anger, "Ohh he does now and did not tell me...that a fellow elf in my cottage was hurt or this!" and she waves a hand over both of me to emphasize her point.

"Nikki please...lets get Rohanna into her room and then we can talk about this?"

"Ohhh we are talking alright!" and Nikki leads us down the hallway. Along the way I am so very sure I see smoke coming out of her ears, because she is so mad and hot right now!

As we get to my door, Nikki spots Gwen just coming in from her classes and yells at Gwen from her growing rage, "Gwen did you know about this!" she points at me or my twin, as even I am having trouble telling us part at times now!

Gwen gulps at the mad teen mage, "Ahhh ya I did? We thought that with the Aung stiuuuu..."

"You thought did you all" Nikki interrupts her, "...that was a mistake! I can handle my own pain, while helping a friend...A SISTER ELF!" she shouts at Sara and Gwen in turn.

"Nikki I am sure your mad, but we all thought is was a good idea at the time?" Gwen shrugs and enters my room right behind her.

I go to sit down on my futon couch, lean back to rest and I watch on as the madness begins! For the next hour or so, Nikki shouts at both Sara and Gwen and more than threatens Jobe's continued life! The only timeout they barely get, is when she finished up her trip to the bathroom that was interrupted by my coming into Poe. But she came back from it even madder!

Nikki closes my door as she enters the room still mumbling to herself, a sure sign she is still pissed as all hell to me, "Now we all need to go over, what we are helping Rohanna out with!"

With that little line of thought, the argument started all over again! But this time ended very quickly, as Nikki showed her budding leadership skills to us once again in her dealing with the personal needs of others.

Then she turned her anger on me? "Well Rohanna, you doing this...busted or broken Drow crud again! Well I am not having it, your far too good at what you know and do! To even begin feeling that way! And we are going to help you get back up from your small fall?"

"Nikki this is not a small thing here!" I point at the other me, that has to sit there very still or it messes up my ability to even move or speak correctly, "This is really bad, I can't ev..."

"Shut it! You can do anything you want to darn it!" she interrupts me, "Aung told me Drows never gave up, so why are you starting then?"

"I just think?"

"Think what, that you're broken or something? Well no you are not!"

"Am I not broken?" I have to shrug to her illogic.

"No, I see this as an improvement! You are now in two bodies and with some retraining. You will be so much better than you ever were!"

"Ya just think of two of you in my bed at night...ohh the fun we can have!" Sara just had to chime in with her words of lust right then!

"Mind...gutter much!" Gwen sassed to her and Nikki just stares meanly at Sara for the comment.

My hands still cover my face as I lean back and I am sure that I do not look the least convinced in any of what she is saying to me. After Nikki finishes her more than harsh stare at Sara, she must have noticed it or felt that emotion boiling off me. As she jumps at me again with questions.

"So you are still feeling that you're going to fail or something, as I just feel waves of doubt coming off ya Ro?"

"I don't know?"

"Yes you do, tell me the truth now!" she demands of me.

That curse kicks in and I utter slowly to her, "YYYYESSSS I do."

"Thought so!"

"Why are ya doing this to me?" I have to whine to her.

"Because I give a shit and like I said before to YOU...this world needs you in it!"

"I guess this is your part in what Gaea said to me, that others would help me as they could...each in their own 'ways'? So this must be yours then?"

"Humm Gaea said to you? Well maybe, she needs to give me a visit soon and tell me what's going on with me too!"

"Maybe she will?"

"Lets hope? But Rohanna I want you to swear to me, that you are going to try your best to get better...right now!"

"I am not sure I should?" I mumbled back to her with more than doubt hanging on each of my words.

"You have to, or you will be breaking many other oaths you gave in the past month to Gwen, Sara and me...then that does not even cover the ones to Sidhe in general!"

"Fine, I swear to try to get better and work towards my physical goals."

"Great, now to plan this out! First off, you will train with Toni for your coordination and balance, as she is best at that. Then Chou, for your blade skills and some mental well being." she counts off with her fingers.

Then Nikki smiles to Gwen and Sara standing next to her, "Gwen your going to help out with Rohanna's running, as you're the fastest elf on campus. Next is Sara, she will help you with that mental garbage of yours and that porting problem that just came up! Because, I don't do dimensional math or that other strange stuff! Lastly there is me, I have the magic part covered with Sir Wallace and we will deal with other junk as it comes up!"

"Well it looks like Nikki has ya covered and I am working on a fix for that one mind, two bodies problem. I just have to get with Daddy and confirm some ideas I have?" Sara grins to me.

"Gothmog, what can he do for me Or to me?" I question her plans.

"He and I both owe you a large favor and I am sure he has an idea or two on how to fix this for ya?"

"Okay, but no selling souls!" I jest with her.

"Ahh not yours anyway...it's seems to be already spoken for, if Gaea is visiting ya!"

"Can I suggest Jobe's soul then!" Gwen smiles evilly to her.

"Too tainted already, not worth the time to fight for or claim!"

"I might have a 'lean' on it, as she owes me a big favor and I equaled it to her life or when I feel satisfied the debt is paid up?"

"Ohh well then, she might make a great spell component then!"

"I will work on that after I claim that debt with a nice blood oath in the Grove, that she already promised to do with me and that date is falling on the next dark moon, coming on the Seventeenth. The best time for a real binding blood oath and little does that magical null that she is, know how magic really works!"

"Ohhh that is pure evil Rohanna...just evil!" Nikki hisses at me with a silly grin of teeth.

"Trained by the best on how to be...evil and I hang with the most evil Fae on campus right now, so I should be!"

"Well it's time to eat darn it!" Gwen barks and goes to open the door of my room.

~o~O~o~

Thursday April 12, 7:55 pm
Crystal Hall

The group of us had chosen to walk to Crystal hall to eat instead of risking one of my newly screwed up ports. Toni had been drafted to join us and show me what she thought would help my coordination along the way. Her suggestions were a bit far out there, but seemed to make more sense as I used them.

When we entered Crystal hall, I stumbled a little at the doors and almost fell. But a swift move by Toni standing next to me, had stopped that fall from happening. Then while I was in line getting two trays of food all filled up, I goofed again and this time I was wearing some of that meal now.

A laugh erupted from a boy from somewhere in the three floors of tables out in the hall, but quickly stopped when I heard a loud slap and 'SHUT UP or you're getting hurt!' from a unseen girl out there.

The next issue came when Counterpoint was sitting with his team of losers and looking very dirty from the chores I am sure that Carson still had them all on. He just stared at me and whispered out, "Now you're weak and I will get ya!"

Roz was just ready to get up and leave for her late night classes. When she heard that threat from him and she was 'ON' him bad! She quickly rushed over to him and leaned down to his face, "Listen you psycho! You want her, you go through me and all of POE darn it! We are not taking that shit off you right now or ever!...Got it you nut job!"

"You think that you can take me on...little girl?"

"Ohhh yes I do and so do thirty other Poesies! Besides we all have seen that tape of your embarrassment in the sims you ran against her? Did that tree feel good where she shoved it up ya?" she grins at him.

"You saw that?" he asks more than surprised that the video is out. As Everheart said it was locked up for now?

"Yep and I will see that Peeper gets a copy of it! To broadcast all over campus and the net, if you don't shut up. As I think you actually enjoyed that tree a little...didn't ya Chris?"

"I outta!" Counterpoint snarls to her and begins to stand up.

"Outta what...boy?...Shut up and take it like a pussy?" she gives him pause and she walks off, while she starts giggling at him.

I have to smile at all of it, this act told me I have someone watching my back and I am safe. Then add to that, Violet has added Lilac and Cein to the mix of watching over me most of the time.

Toni takes my tray from me, then lays out a exercise and game for me to do while I eat via my tray of food. She called it "Hitting three birds with one rock! Eating, training and fun!"

While I sat and ate my fill. I played her games, they seemed to be helping a bit with days of them to come and I am sure they would. During most of that time Toni stood behind me or the new twin and tried hard to balance my Chi points out via her powers over that force.

"Geee Ro, you are so messed up. I have never seen such a stringy mess like you have going on in here. Weeks ago when I read you out of habit, you were fine and now it's a mess? You are going to make me work for this aren't you!" she grins down at me.

"Sorry I guess?"

"Nope, I won't take a sorry from ya. I need the practice anyway and doing this lets me see how to fix a creature of the Fae up! Heck I might even practice on Nikki some tonight, she needs it." Toni adds flatly to me.

After we all got back to Poe, Nikki printed out a list of my new workout schedule for the time being. Toni in early mornings, as she regularly hopped out of bed so darn early and this might let Nikki sleep in more! Then class time for the day. Next came down punishment time at hawthorn from Carson, I was to help tutor the other students as best I could.

After class time was over in the afternoon, there was an hour of more with Gwen on walking and running as best I could do. Nikki or Chou on alternate days, Magic or Sword forms and dagger throwing practicing. Sara got the night sift, for my messed up head and speech, when I was at physical therapy at Doyle. That was one full time schedule indeed!

~o~O~o~

Thursday April 12, 11:15 pm

That night I took time out to wonder out to the Grove to rest up and get clean of the stench the twin had of human technology on it. When I got there I tossed off my workout clothes, the only thing I had really worn since this twin thing started.

As I eased down into the warm spring waters, the Matron healer appeared with a slash from beneath the water next to me, "Guardian, Do you need my assistance this night?" she asked me in that voice of song she has.

"Yes I do, can you please clean the stench my clone or twin has of human technology from it and maybe make it's hair length longer. So it better matches what is already mine?"

"That request is an easy one, I shall work the toxins out of it's body and yours. But the hair? Are you sure you want it longer, I always thought Drow earned it through a long life of not being defeated and cut it all off after a large loss?"

"I have not been defeated, only changed to two bodies now and I must match them both or my enemies right now will know. Which one of me, is the newer and weaker of the two?"

"Yes guardian that is a fact, enemies will always look for the weakest part of their prey," she nodded to me and started on pulling all those toxins from me by weaving spells over both bodies.

Soon enough, the Matron had her sisters come and help with the many spells needed to clean my twin of toxins. She even had me eat a few fruits from the Grove, that she enhanced with even more spells and the fruits would help with the washing of the toxins from within me.

When she was finally done, I stood to study over my twin even closer and now I had a hard time telling us apart! The only clues I could find, were in muscle tone and her faultless skin that had never been injured. My old self was still scarred a bit on my chest, from that sword wound and would be for a few more months. Because of that 'cold iron' in the blade.

~o~O~o~

Friday April 13, 3:45 am
Poe cottage, my room

The next day when I padded my way back to my room from going to the bathroom, I discovered a very hyper Toni eating some fruits off my tree, as she balanced single handstand on the back of my chair, "Hey this stuff is great, lots of nice sugar in them!" she smiled at me, then tossed a freshly finished seed at a wall next to me and the seed took a 'Rube Goldberg' path around the room of at least thirty bounces before landing in my trash can with a metallic 'ting'!

"Toni, please the seeds from the tree's fruits, they go back into it's pot to feed it life and not get tossed into the trash!" I informed her of the rules of my room.

"Ohh my bad!" she yelped out more than sorry, then quickly pulled it out from the bin and tossed it again on a bouncing path all around the room, that ended up finishing in the tree's pot with a new splat of wet dirt.

After I got all dressed as quickly as I could muster, she showed me a long string of small exercises to do with my hands and feet while sitting in class. She suggested that I try to do a different task in each body at the same time, but for now I found that idea most impossible for now.

With two of me now, it seems with small and complex motor tasks. It's either one or the other, never both or both will fail for sure! Then with her asking me too, I tried to pull a dagger from my storage, it came to my hand normally...only fall from it. As I missed at grabbing onto it fast enough. That made me very mad, to drop a good weapon of mine like that and all I could think now was...'I am totally helpless now, I can not defend myself fast enough!'

So that issue made her change up ideas and she gave me a short list of things to use off my desk while in class. Then she added strange stuff to that list, like playing cards to shuffle and feel the weight of each card or group of cards. So I could learn the feeling of different small weights better.

Sometime later, Toni did a handstand off the back of my wheeled desk chair and then used her feet to hang from my tree's branches on my ceiling. After she dropped to the floor without a sound, she smiled at me, "We gotta go to class and hey, I just noticed both of you have the same hair length now?"

"Yes we do, I fixed that in the Grove last night and we match better now. Might as well use confusion as a weapon and keep them guessing which is the older me?"

Walking very slowly, I struggled on my way to each class and making the twin me's seem like a mirror joke of a sort, with duplicating each step as I walked. Talking with my friends along those short walks, was almost impossible for right now. Because I could not deal with thinking about a conversation, talking and walking two of me at that same instant...yet I hoped!

During my magic class with Grimes, she barked at me for the continued noise from me with the pencils or the cards. But a swift chat with Nikki got her straight, that I was exercising and not playing about.

That afternoon, I was at Hawthorn for only an hour for tutoring a kid in electrical theory. The one subject I aced in the entrance exam! Magic was above that, but teaching that in a dorm room was OUT!

After that little very short punishment. Gwen had me walking laps around Poe on the many paths of the area and she made sure that I tried to get both of me walking at different paces...with very little success, I fell a lot trying that plan out.

That night while I was working on muscle strength or memory with the clone, Sara took her place next to the workout machine and had me chat one body at a time, one word from each body...in a 'ping pong' of speech gone mad!

While I recited poems I read with both bodies she told me, she had a plan to talk to 'daddy' tonight and ask him for ideas. Because she had flatly ran out of them and surly something as old as he was, he should know a fix to all of this mess of some sort!

~o~O~o~


Saturday April 14, 12:15 am
Poe cottage, Sara's room

Sara had left her Drow friend during a workout session to take this time out to ask Gothmog for help on this spell she was working on. He came very quick when called and his assistants had even brought tablets for her to study from, that he had not yet released to her... "You're too young still for reading this," was his warning, as his servant laid them on the desk of her room.

But this need to help Rohanna out, it superseded that warning and the ancient tablets were yielding up best forgotten dark knowledge. Sara had thought to do a blood bond like she had done with Nikki months ago, but make it very much deeper and a full exchange of some traits in trade or copies of them!

Sara laid on her bed reading a dark tablet, as her father shook his head to her last idea, "Honey...pumpkin, I know you want to help Rohanna out. But this might be a very bad idea going about it this way or even dangerous for her?"

"But daddy, this part from my Uncle Tsathoggua. It says, tlaftft u' tath'urutha ru' gu'ung anusha' la's ur unataftr un s'aga u' thulx ur anusha' aftuftusuat."
(spell or sacrifice for giving another part of oneself in trade or copy of another's abilities.)

"That can be one very dangerous spell there my child?"

A very angry Sara hops off her bed and that black indestructible tablet slams into the floor with a crash, "Daddy you are holding something back from me, I CAN TELL!"

"Sara...love? This spell or one just like it, dealing an exchange of part of a GOO like you for a small part of Rohanna. It's just a bad idea!"

"Me giving her the part of my mind or the ability to think, contemplate thousands of ideas at the same time, it will fix her!" she pleads with the minor god her father is.

He sighs like a human does and stares at the floor thinking or is it delaying!

"DAD you never take this long to think! So out with it, tell me why...right now! As we both owe her a very large favor, heck this Drow seems to collect them. Nikki must owe her by now, Gwen in a small way. Jobe, the cause of this mess! Heck I am sure there are others off this campus by now even!"

"I don't see doing this act as a good thing, it will be too dangerous for her!"

"Tell me the danger then I can judge for myself and maybe tell her too?"

"Fine Sara, I will relent. Because I just know you will never give up as long as Rohanna has this pain to deal with."

"Thanks daddy, now what is it...please? she grins at him and gives him the 'puppy' eyes of doom.

"Well honey, the last time I helped Rohanna after you hurt her. I found that she was infused at a base level with us GOO, that is why she can fight our nature, our very presence and not go insane. That certainly adds to her powers in many ways."

"I understand daddy, that there was something in her?"

"Yes that GOO part is why you both are literally drawn to one another, you see each other as an equal in life and love I am sure? Nearly the same species in some small part."

"Ohhh now I understand that first night, that feeling I had near her!"

"Yes then add to that, all the magical reconstructing that Aunghadhail or her sisters did to Rohanna over the centuries. That manipulation must have added even more GOO traits and I am unsure what else is inside her even now?"

"I knew Aung's mages messed with her and I suspected as such when I saw her spell notes looked so much more like mine and not in the style of Nikki's notes!"

"Yes the Sidhe felt cornered and reacted by making her. They must have broken many convents with nature in doing so and that might be why Rohanna has that Geas on her? It stops her from acting out and slaying any Sidhe she meets!"

"That's why the visit from Gaea! She must watch Rohanna personally because of that, or the Geas will lose control over her...maybe?"

"That 'little' happening you did not tell me daughter of mine, this personal visit from Gaea makes this act of fixing Rohanna a much deeper deal for you. Fail and that Goddess will most certainly pay you a very short personal visit and I can't stop it from happening?"

"But why she did not fix Rohanna all the way, I have to wonder?"

"Gaea is very limited in her personal powers these days, she acts through others and a personal visit is a real game changer. Rohanna has a destiny in some very long game, that only the gods even above me play in."

"This is starting to make me wonder if there is something really going on now, Rohanna's Gaea visit, then add that she is here at Whateley, Nikki is here, some of the team Kimba are heavy hitters, the campus has lots of big time players this last few years and then add I am here?"

"Sounds like a game of chess to me pumpkin, pieces being placed on the board and moved about."

"Ohh shoot, now that does make sense!" Sara shouts out suddenly from a thought dawning on her.

"What Sara?" Gothmog's eyes narrow at her, "Did you see or think of some new twist to add to this mess?"

"Aunghadhail's death was a accident, no way that was planed out. So that person I just met a few weeks back, she might be Aung's...replacement on the chess board?"

"Who did you meet with?"

"I met a.. extra-planar being at the Homestake Research complex, I was called in to translate for them to her. She spoke in what seemed only very ancient or long lost languages."

"Who was this, did you get a name from them?"

"She only gave me one name...Vantier? I was told she recently picked, Kyley as more human name daddy?"

"You said she, not a male at all?"

"Nope not even close dad, this creature certainly looks very female! She is way bigger than me up top and has the body to back it up, she is even bigger than Nikki by bit" Sara snickers a little.

"Any other traits?"

"Large wings and real black armor...ohh and a huge axe!" Sara adds.

After Sara notes a small reaction from her father...surprise. He asks her, "No large birds then?"

"I did not see any, why?"

"I am very sure I have heard of one of these creatures...they all died off though?"

"That is what this one said to me in no uncertain terms. She told me, in that the old long lost language we were speaking at the time. That everyone she knew that had spoken it...we GOO killed them all, very long ago and that she was very surprised that I cared for any life, but save my own in general?"

"Honey, we are not like our other family members in most ways and I do hope, that we both stay that way over the eons to come?"

"But daddy you know who she is, or what she is?"

"I have a real good idea what? But lets get back to the present need, your Rohanna and helping her out?"

"Okay daddy, but that spell I just showed you? Is that the best one so far, or should I keep looking for another?"

"Nope, as far as I know. That one is the correct one in this case. So lets lay all this out and check it over, as you will only get one shot at casting this spell right."

"Thanks dad."

"Let me caution you once more, I think adding more of us GOO to Rohanna to fix this issue is a bad idea. Because if it combines with what is already there? She might start slowly walking the path of us Old Ones and leave the path of Sidhe life behind her?"

"We just have to be very careful then!"

~o~O~o~


Saturday April 14, 10:25 am
Poe cottage, My room

There I was sitting in my room in tears yet again, mad as heck at myself and others for this mess. I had just got out of that costuming class, the one I looked forward to for the time it gave me to relax and slow down.

But NO!...No relaxing for me this time, soon after I got to class. I found that I could not embroider spells on that armor I was making for Gwen, the small finger movements it needed to get done. My hands were not up to the task in the least and my mind wondered so much in trying to keep two bodies going, my spells would surly fail!

As both of me sat on my futon in tears, a small knock came to my door and I perked an ear towards it. With a little effort I guessed it was Sara by the lack of breathing of who ever was standing there.

"Sara...not right now!" I barked at the door and sniffed a little from crying all that rage out.

My door flew open and she flew in when I am sure she 'felt' me so sad, "Ohhh no, none of that crying! I am here to give you good news."

"Jobe died and the body is in the hallway waiting for me to use as spell components?" I had to grin in my hope to her.

"Nope, even though that would be a good start for the day! I have something way better...wanta guess?"

"Humm I am sure it's not a puppy you're giving me this close to lunch...you would have ate it by now?"

That joke gained me the stare of death and a low growl of, "Nope...keep trying you goof!"

"Ahhh new car, since I can't ride my bike for now?"

"Nope! But enough of this, daddy and me. We figured out a way to fix ya!"

"Let me guess, with GOO magic?" I cringed at the thoughts a little.

"Yes, there is no Sidhe spells written down that cover this type of need, unless you know some?"

"Healing was never my skill, I only broke people...I never fixed them! Besides, that healer that was brought in by Violet. If she could not fix it, then there are no spells to do the job."

"Well then our, or your options are limited. Daddy did tell me this was dangerous and very complicated. I could mess you up far worse than you are right now, by doing this spell," she warned me.

"What other choice do I really have, it's this messed up me or your spell and being fixed?"

"I just had to tell you, there is a big risk and this spell might make long term problems for you too?"

"Such as?"

"You will be trading a copy of part of you for how my brain works on separate thoughts and actions my body does at the same time. You should lose nothing in this trade, but you will gain GOO qualities that may affect your life in many ways, that we will find out together in the years to come!"

"I am fine with that, at least this time I was given a choice on what was being done to my body! The last few times, I was not even told what was being done and still don't know consciously what has been done to me?"

Sara gives me a small kiss on the forehead, "We will work on that next...love!" she promises to me.

From sitting there in my room, Sara dragged me down to a room that her father had set up or created in a far off end of the vast tunnel network under the school. He was just leaving the room when we got there and his assistants were busy still doing something to the room just behind him.

"Hello again Rohanna, I hope this helps you and we don't damage you any farther?" he says to me in a most caring voice.

"So do I, but even if this fails. It was my choice and I had to do it or suffer for who knows how long?"

He grins to me for a short second before gazing at Sara next, "Sara the room is ready for use, I had someone who owed a favor or two to me and they dragged few Ley lines over to the room to help power this spell better. But from here on, it's all up to the three of you. No others can be in that same room with you three and not affect the spells targets. That means me most of all! So sadly your Pixies must stay out here and wait for your return Rohanna?"

Violet almost protested, but she knew deep down this might be the only way to heal me and she stayed silent. Then flew off to a spot across the hallway with her kin and waited for the spell to do it's job...or not? All three Pixies took up a spot on a large pipe hung on the wall that faced the only doorway to the room.

"Thanks Gothmog for all of this!" I had to offer to him.

"This is nothing, you are taking all the risk and we might still fail. So we both still owe you a debt and will pay it off soon enough I am sure!"

A short time later all three of us were in the room and now I could fully see all the room. The old lab room I am sure it was a short time back, is now all black rock walled and floored room. With a large magic circle is laid out in the floor's center. I noticed three large pillars forming a triangle around the center.

Sara then nods to the doorway, as a large block of black stone is shoved into it and seals us inside, "See you in two days daddy!"

"Two days locked in a cave with a sex demon...I am in for a ride for sure!" I had to jest as the block slid in that last inch and was done sealing us three inside finally.

Sara guided me to sit in the circle at two selected spots, she was to stand at a third thus making a full triangle of us three. Once I was standing where I should be, she sliced both of my hands and then her's. Then mixed that dripping of offered blood into a large bowl unlike the one I own. She mixed the blood with Mithril and other powders that she got from magically crushing a few gems,

Once all that mix had settled with her chanting spells over it, while asking me to chant certain parts to evoke me into this spell and it was ready for the next part. Sara told me to spend my essence into the large bowl and then she added her's. With brilliant bursts of magical light and that essence from all three of us the powder was dry. Now that dry spell mix was ready for our next use.

Sara took the powder from the container and she spent hours carefully pouring out the Mithril powdered mix onto the floors magic circle. She took her time to stay exactly to the circle and not miss a single section or get out of sequence.

Her last step was charging up the three large pillars in the room with even more essence, each one was over ten foot tall and stood just out of the circle behind each of our spots. When she was part way done, I took over at her direction, one of me at a time on each pillar.

Hours had past in our readying the room, well over ten or twelve and I am not sure of that number, as I lost track of time in this room? Sara goes to stand in her spot finally, as the pillars all glow with magical fire as she takes that last step into her spot.

"Ready...Rohanna love?" she grinned at me.

"Yes and this is certainly the most complex spell I have seen in a long time?"

"It has to be, when Nikki and me did a blood oath last year. That was a simple small broad brush stoke of an exchange, it was just a 'dip' of the finger into each of us. Not the very exact exchange this will be!"

"That exchange is?" I had to re-ask the question...the Geas demanded it!

"You get a very select part of my mind, the part or parts that let me deal with several and nearly in your case to come I am sure...thousands of thoughts at the same time. This is a small part of me. I will get a copy of your sight and hearing. Just a copy, because if I did not limit the spell to just that? You would be blind and deaf again. And I am very sure you would not like that?" she giggles to me.

"Well if that last thing I saw in life, was you and last thing heard was your voice. I could live with it!" I had to play with her.

"Thanks...but lets stay on track and not...you know...drift?"

"Yes."

Now Sara readies her black stone blade, that is used for spell crafting and she pours that freshly mixed powder onto each hand just before she slices it. So the powder is ready to soak up the blood the instant it flows out of the very deep wounds. That Sara leaves behind with each slice of the blade to our hands.

Then each hand joins the next in turn, to cover the open wound and the blood mixes between bodies, as the wounds heal together body to body. From mine to mine, then mine to her's twice and now we form a triangle of one GOO and two Drow.

With Sara chanting the last part of the spell, the circle of powder glows like it's on fire and all three pillars join in triangle beams of magical light!

That is when I feel something strange in me, my eyes go blurry and my ears ring with echoes. Then our blood flows, Sara's into me and mine to her. That flow is vast and seems to empty me and I fill with her blood into both of my bodies.

Now my sight fails, along with my hearing. I can only feel the beating of my four hearts and one other that can only be her's...they beat on as one...we breath on as one...joined.

With my sight to the real world gone, my new eyes open via my mind and Sara's to a universe I could never dream of! The beginning of all and the end of all, they both open to me to watch and learn.

Sara sees in her mind, that Geas is still holding the Drow she loves back in the world and spits in it's eyes in spite! She now knows what is needed to release Rohanna from this prison, but doing so now would ruin her forever...It needs to be done in a way Sara can not ever do and now she knows the why and the how!

As I stare at the universe opening up to me, the creatures within it gaze back deep into me and pulls at me with knowledge of being FREE! I can taste that freedom now, that little small spot of it on my tongue and Sara whispers to me, "No don't go, it will only be a change in who rules over you...not true freedom!"

"Love...it promises!" I shout not even hearing my own voice anymore.

"It lies, the elder gods can lie when they want too. Our rules are nothing to them, just toys in a game we are to them!"

Sara now opens her eyes to the world as I see it and rejoices in the vast differences I can see. She gained the vision of what a Sidhe sees of life from becoming Nikki's sister, but my sight makes that look pale and dull! Then her hearing changes and she can even hear the heart beat of small Violet's heart just beyond the stone door. Both changes amaze her in their depth and now she understands why I thought I was in hell. When I was blind and deaf...losing all this would be a hell in itself!

When Sara's mind breaks off a small part to start it's path towards Rohanna, that part was gigantic compared to the speck of sand, that was traded to her for copies Rohanna's sight and hearing. Most others only see Sara 'the teen girl', little do they understand that the small girl is only a tip of a iceberg or in Sara's case...tentacle!

Sara is a multidimensional and extra-plainer being. She exists in untold numerous worlds and dimensions at the same time. Sara is a small universe unto itself! So even a small part that Sara is giving up to Rohanna, is a vast mountain to the Drow. Rohanna's sight an hearing are now a small part of the DNA of life that Sara collets to learn. But in Rohanna's exchange. Her very DNA is being changed magically inside her brain, to that of a being closer to a GOO and Rohanna takes one more step in that direction in her life.

With the exchange of mental attributes, Rohanna's mind splits up into millions of separate smaller sections and each one seems to take on only one thing, one item, one thought, one part of moving or controlling her body. Rohanna loses all cohesion in her mind and drifts off thinking of millions of separate ideas at the same time.

Sara's body easily blends the change of her new sight and hearing into her vast mind with little issue. But Rohanna is virtually lost in her thoughts, with no path to follow. Sara uses the link between the two of them, then guides Rohanna's mind back together and sees that this will take time after the spell is finished.

With huge beats of blood flowing into Sara from the twin Drow, she starts to take on the appearance of one and looks at the twin Rohanna's standing there. When Sara's eyes open fully to the world, she sees the twins starting to flow in their shapes, more than a few tentacles are starting grow from both of them, to start joining the twins and form them into one of her race...a GOO!

That change is Sara's clue to stop this spell before it gets out of hand and she does this... with a single word. The spell stops it's continued work with that uttered word and finishes the job it was made to do. Blood flows back to it's starting bodies in turn and Rohanna loses very quickly the GOO traits she was gaining...But Sara will have to wonder for years maybe...'was her daddy right, was this spell was too much for Rohanna to take?'

The Pillars lose their magic flame and the circle's glowing pulsing stops cold. When the last magic light leave the room, Twin Rohanna fall to the floor with a thud and Sara stands over them both.

In the inky darkness, Sara tosses a magical light to the ceiling and lays down next to both Drow who are now twitching uncontrollably on the floor. Sara smiles a toothy grin to the nearest one and hugs it close to her face trying to give comfort to them both.

"You alright Rohanna?" she asks.

All she gets back in reply is random twitching form both bodies and there seems to Sara a try from both bodies at talking, but no words are formed from the mess.

"Ro, my love. You just took on a huge part of me. My brain or mind is not a small thing and this might take some time to all blend within you correctly?...I hope!"

In my little world or universe, all I could do was twitch to her. My brain was like a hive of activity now, each part did a separate task or thought and boy was I thinking at lightning speeds!

In this madness of confusion, I saw how to lose the Geas forever and the darn thing...The spell, the Geas was so confused right now by this spell of Sara's that changed my mind so greatly, it had no hold over me now! 'Freedom at last' was my only thoughts. Even if that short freedom only lasts until my mind finishes with blending back together fully, just as Sara says it will and we both hope it does?

~o~O~o~

--SEPARATOR--

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
244 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

crossover coming?

the mention of Vantier makes me wonder if a crossover is planned?

DogSig.png

yep!

shadowsblade's picture

very soon it will!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Awesome story

jennifer breanna's picture

Excellent as usual. Another interesting patch to the Whatley quilt. Great work.

Jenni

Just hope this GOO magic

Just hope this GOO magic works for Rohanna and does not mess her up any further than she already is due to Jobe. Personally, I believe Jobe should be banished from any labs in the school, and never be allowed to do magic or anything else technical as well.
If I were Carson, I would have Jobe cleaning Hawthorne every day after all her classes were completed; and NEVER be allowed to do anything else special while in the school. .

Magic

IIRC, Jobe has no magical ability. But then (s)he doesn't need any being the genius biodiviser (s)he is. What Jobe needs is a morality implant. Jobe may be slightly easier to deal with, but other than that there's not a lot of difference between Jobe and Belphegor. Both are amoral. Belphegor is just sloppier.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

I don't agree

Sammi's picture

Belfy is amoral, just doesn't know any better, Jobe is a control freak and did his/her best to separate Belfy and the others from their peer group at Whateley.
The answer Belfy gives Jobe says a lot.

"What did you expect from me, with you gone I might get my money back and you being dead, she might even forgive me! Besides, she let me join her lab group to learn more on being an Elf and I like her!"

Sounds like Jobe was using Belfy's money, or even using it as a leash, but the most important part is Jobe seems to have been treating Belfy as a tool, Ro's treating Belfy as a person has shown her that there is more to life.


"REMEMBER, No matter where you go, There you are."

Sammi xxx

authors note

shadowsblade's picture

Belfy got her money form helping Jobe but Carson was going to take it away via ARC suing Jobe...that is why Jobe and Belfy tossed cookies in that waste bin in Carson's office a few back.

but you're right Jobe sees Belfy as a pain and Rohanna sees her as a elf if she walks that path!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Reading Comprehension

Belfy is Belphobe. I said Belphegor. Two different individuals, even if they shared the same memories. Besides, Jobe's interest in Belphoebe stops as soon as he can palm her off on someone else. In this case, Jadis. Jadis has her own motives for taking Belphoebe under her wing, money being part but not all of it.

Jobe is a control freak. He is also supercilious and condescending. That doesn't change the fact that he is completely amoral. This has been commented on by several canon characters such as Everhart. She said something to one of the new girls that Jobe has no moral compass. Jobe and Belphegor are both self entered and want what they want, rules be damned. Jobs just acts a bit smoother than Belphegor.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

Just hope this GOO magic

Just hope this GOO magic works for Rohanna and does not mess her up any further than she already is due to Jobe. Personally, I believe Jobe should be banished from any labs in the school, and never be allowed to do magic or anything else technical as well.
If I were Carson, I would have Jobe cleaning Hawthorne every day after all her classes were completed; and NEVER be allowed to do anything else special while in the school. .

Wow

Yallah !!!

Looks like I have another story to read!

D. Eden's picture

Based on the tie in with Vantier, I guess I'll have to read that one now too.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

yep!

shadowsblade's picture

the list on what to read from my group is at the bottom of the story --the list covers what is out and what is coming out soon, as not all stories are written or out as of now

have fun reading and catching up, do ask questions as needed!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Two sides of a coin

Jamie Lee's picture

Jobe got off real easy, she could have ended up spread all over the cafeteria. Still, she caused harm to another student and needs punished big time. And banned from any type of lab work or any access to any lab. Or go another round with Ro.

Oh what a big boo boo Mrs. Carson made by mentioning the ARC. Ro was already upset because of what happened to her, feeling very vulnerable, and Liz says ARC. Thankful Ro ported to a place where she felt safe.

Nikki needs to really chill. She didn't need to get upset because she wasn't kept in the loop about Ro's condition. And, maybe she is concerned but what needs done to help Ro needs to be coordinated with Mrs. Carson and those in Doyle. Even what Sara did should have been cleared beforehand. These kids mean well but they don't know as much as they think.

Now time will tell how Sara's magic helped Ro. Or hurt her.

Others have feelings too.

Sara's spell

shadowsblade's picture

where GOO magic is concerned, the school would have never let her even think to do a GOO spell on a student. Even if it was to help, in their opinion its just too unstable and an unknown? Because anyone that uses it is NUTS if they are human...only GOO use it without corruption.

thanks for the reads

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

in a lot of ways

this story was very different from what I thought I remembered.