Gokachuu - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version
Gokachuu
Chapter 4

Seri and Zhuang sat around discussing what to do with the alien. Seri wanted it destroyed, partially out of hatred for the thing, partially because she feared its uses. Zhuang, being a scientist, wanted to study it, and possibly pass it onto other science colleagues. They bickered for several minutes.

"I want it dead. Rape by it was fucking painful, what possible use could it have?" Seri insisted.

"Well, I understand, yet it may be the last of the species. After all, you incinerated the others both at the post and here. Not like we had much of a choice, we don't have much specimen storage, but still. In the name of science, it may have uses yet-" Zhuang was interrupted by her PDA beeping, "Oh, my contact at the guild setup your new profile, its like "Kathed" never existed. Anyways, do you know the planet Rathit?"

"What the fuck does a planet have to do with that eldritch abomination!?" Seri exclaimed.

"Well, if you bothered to listen, it could have a potential medical use. The planet Rathit, through some unknown mechanism, masculinizes most females who set foot on it - slowly. Renders them infertile and besides a DNA test or genital examination, they act and become indistinguishable from men. This may be able to solve their crisis." Zhuang said calmly.

They were interrupted by the hideout's computer system saying, "Caution, an intruder has been detected on the upper entrance."

"DAMNIT!" said Seri, grabbing her gun. "Computer, pull up the entrance feed!" a monitor lowered and a male with red hair stared back into the camera before smashing it offline.

"I have an idea..." said Zhuang, "Let's unleash it on him." she said, pointing to the alien over there.

"You know what, fuck it. He's broken in and already damaged a bulkhead's lock, a camera, and more. Here, we can hide around the corner. Computer, prepare to release the springlocks holding the containment cell A closed, do it once the intruder is in range."

Zhuang and Seri hid around the corner. Banging sounds emanated from the upper deck as the bulkhead into the experiment and medical room was bashed open with a handheld magnohammer.

"Come out, come out wherever you are..." said the intruder slyly. As he rounded the staircase and walked into where the alien was, the computer released the springlocks with a clang, and the alien crawled out. "The fuck is this, ach!" It leaped upon him, tore his lower section of clothing off, and proceeded to rape him, sticking its needle-like tentacle down his urethra and releasing its beaded sex organ into his anus.

Zhuang then advanced around the corner, and shot him with her paralyzer gun. The intruder collapsed, bent forward as the alien raped him, unable to move or speak. As he was forced into orgasm, blowing semen across the floor, he passed out. Seri pulled her plasma pistol and fired three shots at the alien.

"Computer," said Zhuang calmly, "move our guest to the medical area. Restrain and administer tranquilizers." Two servicing arms moved the passed out man into a medical bed, cut off his remaining clothing, discarded it, and restrained him, beginning an IV drip with tranquilizers. "Damn it, Seri, you didn't have to kill the alien. I was going to stun it."

"What is done is done, Zhuang, and you'll have plenty more babies to experiment with and study anyways." said Seri impassionately, "Computer, clean the mess, incinerate the corpse, and bathe our prisoner and now specimen. I will check his ship and the ship damage. Zhuang, you know what to do."

"Of course. I'll monitor our specimen's feminization process and the alien's larvae." said Zhuang.

Seri moved to the upper level, and surveyed the damage. Three bulkhead doors, one airlock's isolator security circuit and two cameras all destroyed. She sighed heavily. Placing on an exosuit belonging to Zhuang, as hers no longer fit, she checked out the intruder's craft, hacking the ship computer to let her on. "Nice, a United Rim Flanker. This will be a nice backup ship..." she said, piloting it to the docking bay. She plundered the ship for all supplies, grinning at the score. "I'll have to make a run to trade some of this loot and drop off the scrap soon..."

Meanwhile, Zhuang examined the now washed prisoner. His body was barely showing signs of feminization as of yet, but she identified him. Space bandit and rogue, Lucius Scyte. She said to the unconscious form, "You'll make a beautiful redhead I'm sure, Lucius, or should I say, Luka." she licked her lips pervertedly. Sitting back, she entered his vitals and attached all monitoring equipment. She also gagged him and blindfolded him and ensured he would be paralyzed as much as possible. As the minutes passed, small signs emerged of his transformation. His hairline became feminine, his face began to morph quickly, and his hands and feet shrinked. Atrophying were his testicles, his waist began to cinch in as his pelvis broadened, his spine morphed and his throat and neck narrowed. His vitals quickened, his had regained consciousness, but thanks to the tranquilizers, he could not move. Sweat poured off his face, his hair now passed his shoulders, his body hair vanished, face entirely feminine now. "40%, 45%. This is moving quickly. Less than 30 minutes and it's already this far." Zhuang grinned excitedly. Lucius's nipples darkened, enlarged and breasts began to grow in. Small at first. His legs shortened several centimeters, his scrotum and testes retracted as a vagina formed, his penis still intact for now. Breasts now larger, C in size. His waist, pelvic area were quite feminine now. His hair was now to his waist, a beautiful iridescent red. Zhuang licked her lips, touching the erect nipples, watching the vitals as his pulse quickened. "80%. Just a little more. Computer, open the chute." Lucius butt swelled to a feminine size and contour, as his anus widened and the alien infants burst out. One, two, three, four, then a final five. Lucius's penis stood erect, as Zhuang could not contain herself longer. She leaned over and began to lick and suck the penis. Mentally, she said, "90%". Lucius's breasts filled out to an F size. even larger than Zhuang's. As the finishing touches on the rest of the body wrapped up, Lucius's penis ejaculated one final time before becoming a clitoris. Zhuang pulled back just in time to avoid swallowing, but she still got a faceful of semen. Giggling, she wiped her face off. Lucius's pulse slowed. Removing his gag and blind folded, Zhuang sat before him, his eyes full of terror. "You're now a beautiful woman, Luka, look upon yourself, kyahahaha." Zhuang lifted his head, allowing him to see. His eyes became terror filled, and then angry. "Oh, keep looking at me like that and you'll never be free. Now that it is done," she held aloft a large needle, tapping it and squeezing it to remove the air bubbles. "Sleep my pet, for you will be born again when you awake." she stuck the needle into his arm and he lost consciousness near instantly.

Seri entered the room just as Zhuang was wiping the now female Lucius down. "Damn that's some huge jugs." she exclaimed. "The ship is pretty sweet, not gonna lie. What's your plan with this one besides study?" she said, pointing at the girl.

"Luka, as she's now to be known, will be given a new identity. She was previously a bandit, an outcast. Her old life will not be missed. She will be re-educated, made to see the world anew and in time, she will probably be an ally. Not to worry, she won't be brainwashed. I will convince her of her new chance." said Zhuang, adjusting her glasses. "By the way, do you still have a dick? She doesn't. Which means the mutagen is getting stronger. I'm keeping three of the infants. I'll make a few calls. For now, we need to make repairs to the hideout, and you need to make a run. Also, don't go to Ithilia, they are still making repairs to the hull. Luckily, there were no fatalities and nobody seemingly saw you. Probably for the best." said Zhuang.

"Yes, it's still there. It's kind of bothersome, to be honest. I'll go tomorrow to Yotuan, as much as that is a ruffian place, it can get good prices for our scrap and stuff."

"This one, Luka, will in time be quite an asset, after she repays the damage." Zhuang said as Seri left to go to bed. She squeezes Luka's breast, sighing happily at their soft, firm feel.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pheromones

Definitely pheromones.

Either that or Zhang really is a pervert.