Cresswell Industries -32-33-34-35-

Printer-friendly version

Cresswell Industries
32 - Envy
33 - A Change of Mind
34 - New Awakenings
35 - Summer's End

Cresswell Industries

by Keshara

Chapter Thirty Two

Envy

Monday morning brought more frustration for Allan, his chores were endless and now that he was even having to wash Michelle's underwear, dresses and tops and it was beginning to show on his face.

"I know washing and ironing is tiresome Allan, but believe me you will thank me one day for letting you do the job," Wendy noticed her son's change of mood.

"Look, tomorrow Ivan is taking me and Michelle out shopping and I know that you'll look forward to the break from your sister!" Wendy compromised, knowing too well how the fact that his younger brother was now treated by everyone as a girl.

"Yeah, Allan will like that, mother!" Michelle laughed playing with the hem of her knee-length dress.

Allan knew Michelle knew how much he hated the fact that he was still wearing male clothes and as his mother kept replying, his weight would not be considered appropriate for him to wear feminine attire.

Placing the iron onto one of Michelle's pink panties he pretended to her that he was going to put a hole in them.

"If you do I'll tell Mother that you wear her dresses when we go out panty boy!" Michelle stuck her tongue out at her older brother and skipped off out of the utility room.

In fact Allan would never even dream of destroying any of his sister's clothes, for despite envying her, he simply adored her clothes even though they did not fit him.

* * *
As the week went by, Michelle's wardrobe increased and her insatiable desire to wear anything that was pink grew even more. Ivan continued to stay at nights and Allan was forced to put on his earphones to drown out their love making and as Allan's diary became filled with all the happenings of the days that passed, he also began to write his hidden desires and feelings into it.

* * *
Going into the third week of the summer break, Grace decided that it was time to fasten the pace of the Robinson family's changes.

"Ivan I want you to introduce Wendy to anal sex and in a weeks time that will be the only sex she will have from now on!" Grace set out her objectives. "And I want you to get her ready for her husband's brief return home."

"I gather you want me to fuck her in front of him?"

"No Wendy will decide when and where you do her that week, but I'd imagine her husband will be in the vicinity when you do!"

"And what about the boy?"

"Lady Cresswell has given strict instructions that he is to remain in boys clothing until she says so. And she also said that she wanted the other boy, to think that when the summer break is over, he will be going back to a private school like before. Of course he will be but just make him think that it will be the one he always goes to, that will even up the little petty jealousies the two boys have about each other."

"I take it that the elder one is going to a new school?"

"Yes but he will be going to public boys school in town," Grace responded.

"May I ask what the plan is with the boys?"

"All I will say is that it is a psychological test on the eldest boy, he is firmly on the road to transvestism, but the hormonal drugs he is taking are designed purely for young men of his age and weight. Apparently his extra weight will eventually be used against him and it will very subtlety mould his body into that of a more feminine one as the months go by. In fact I can't wait to see the outcome, her Ladyship says that the drugs being tested on him are major breakthrough and are very cost effective too."

* * *
Ivan was more than eager to be with Wendy tonight and as he manipulated Allan and Michelle's into going to bed earlier than usual, she wondered why he was in such a hurry to get the kids out of the way.

"You seem to be in hurry to get the brats out the way?" Wendy asked as her hands instantly worked away at releasing his cock from his pants.

"That's cause I'm gonna introduce you to something you are going to love!" he remarked pulling her hands of his pants and taking her into the kitchen.

"What are you up to?"

"Shhhhh! Get your panties off and bend over the table!" he ordered.

Wendy was pleased to obey her lover and as quick as she could be she was leaning over the kitchen table her panties around her ankles, dress up over her hips and her ass ready for whatever Ivan had in store for her.

Instantly Ivan introduced her to douching and the experience brought her to a new height of sexual ecstasy. However it was what he did after she had been cleaned out that gave her the most incredible orgasm she had ever experienced.
Ivan lubricated her anal passage and instantly slipped his cock into it and as Wendy thrust her hands into her pussy , she brought herself to an incredible orgasm, the trigger for her new sexual desires and needs was set.

"Ohhhh YEEESSSSSSSS!" she screamed with delight as Ivan's cock erupted into her ass. "Fill me up you bastard!"

* * *
Allan once again recorded his mother's sexual performance in is diary along with his new secret.

Tuesday:
Mother has not missed the items of underwear I've kept hidden for the last week. The feel of the panties and pantyhose on my body feel so natural to me, it is a shame I can only wear them under my pyjamas at night. Mother will go spare if she finds out.

* * *
It was Saturday morning of the third week when Wendy answered the phone..

"Yes this is Mrs Robinson?" she answered surprised to hear a young woman's voice on the other end

"Hello I'm Candice, Harvey's work colleague, well you must excuse me for interrupting your day, but..."

"Oh yes the little slut whose been banging my husband for the past six months now?" Wendy cut her short.

"I... Err well...?"

"Yes I do know and just to make you feel even worse I have deliberately ignored all the calls Harvey's office have been making over the last couple of weeks."

"Well I'm not calling about his work, well its his inability to work, you see over the last few weeks he has been very ill. My doctor has been to see him but he seems to think that he has come down with something more serious!" Candice replied edgily.

Wendy knew what was wrong with Harvey and in one way or another she did not care, but Grace had warned her to expect her husband home any day now. "Well I suppose you had better send him home then! I'll arrange for someone to pick the two timing bastard up tomorrow!" she sighed despairingly. "And Candy slut... I don't ever want to hear from you again is that clear."

Candice ignored the remark of slut, for she was used to insults from wives of husband's she had seduced. Harvey though had gone on longer than she imagined, for he was shrewder than the other men she had worked through. Yet despite the three weeks his illness had dragged on she had been quick to advance her own position within the company, for in his absence she had applied for the job that Harvey's impending departure had created. Hastily she arranged her ex-lover's clothes in a carrier bag and tossed his pathetic and gaunt body out of her bed.

"Well Harvey it looks like your wife found out about us that's such a shame, still it was fun while it lasted," she bated him of his wife's knowledge about their affair.

Harvey had known what type of woman Candice was, but as he had joked with his work colleagues, she would never advance her position from under him. Yet this strange illness that had robbed him of his zest and need to work had caused him to actually worry for his life, especially now that it had gone on for so long.
He tried to ignore the remarks of Candice and Wendy's finding out about them, for he had already hatched an excuse as to why Candice had pretended to be his mistress. For he guessed that Candy had seen her chance to advance and had told Wendy of their relationship

Candy was ecstatic as a large limo arrived to pick her ailing ex-lover up. Relief was etched all over her face as the very handsome and muscular looking man came in to collect him. His illness had robbed her of her freedom around her own home and the thought of continuing as a housemaid and nurse to a married man also appalled her.

Harvey had tried to call his wife on various occasions but he just never seemed to be able to get through, for Grace had had all Wendy's calls diverted to Cresswell's exchange and they knew when to let calls through or not. Yet in his scheming mind he guessed that his wife would easily believe any story he concocted especially with work being so important and so far away it would be easy for him to explain his not returning home.

He had also thought of an excuse to explain Candice, for she was kind enough to look after him when he had fallen ill and unknown to him had only been so nice so she could take his position within the company. 'As if they would ever consider replacing me!' he laughed in his thoughts.

However as Candice opened the door to a man he had seen before, but could not think where, the shock of how much weight he had lost through the illness could not have been outlined worse. The man swept him up into his arms and carried him out to a waiting limo without any problem whatsoever.

"You might as well throw those things away Miss, Wendy says you earned them, whatever that means?" Ivan turned to Candice as he thanked her for looking after him.

Candice gave a sarcastic grin and closed the door on Harvey Robinson, and as she turned to look at her apartment she smiled, for she could finally get her place in order. Yet more central to her thoughts was Harvey's very fragile position in the company and with her being close to him for six months she knew enough to know that his job could be hers by the end of the week.

* * *
The driver did not speak to Harvey as they made the long journey home. Harvey looked down at his frail body and wondered how serious his condition was, he was very weak and could only manage a brisk walk to toilet, for his calf muscles seemed to ache with every step that he took. His appetite had not returned and if it had not been for the orange juice and water he guessed he would be in a worse condition than what he was now. Still he knew that as soon as Wendy saw his condition she would have pity on him and call for Doctor Harris to sort him out.

Arriving at his home, he thought it was strange that Wendy was not there to greet him. Instead the driver picked him up once again, opened the door with his own key and further to add to his surprise took him to the spare room whereupon he placed him in bed.

"How do you have a key to my house?" Harvey asked the tall blonde-headed driver.

Ivan just smiled down at him and did not answer instead he just left the house.
Harvey tried to get to his feet but the pain in his calf muscles was too much to bear so he just sat back down on the bed. Looking down at himself he realised that he was wearing Candice's silk lilac pyjamas and then he began to wonder at just how much weight he had lost. For Candice was a 12 and he seemed to fit it perfectly. Struggling he made his way to bathroom, which luckily for him was not that far away. In discomfort he managed to find the scales and stepped on them.
From what he could remember he weighed just under fourteen, but as the scales read now he was just a fraction over ten.

"Fuck?" he stood amazed not realising that he was once again rubbing his right nipple. "I really need help?"

Just then the front door went and he heard voices approaching the stairs. Hastily but with his calves in some discomfort he tried to make his way back to his room. However the voices where now ascending the stairs. A familiar voice reverberated up the staircase and Harvey was just about to call out to his wife, when a deep male's voice laughed along with her.

Instantly he darted back into the bathroom.

Whomever she had with her seemed very friendly and jovial towards her, though his question was soon answered, for Wendy's rather gigglish voice was halted by the unmistakable figure of the blonde headed driver that had brought him home.

Then to Harvey's astonishment they began a very affectionate embrace with each other.

Harvey had to look again to believe his eyes for Wendy, his rather chaste and house-proud wife was kissing the man.

"What the fuck?" he fell out of the bathroom in disbelief.

"Oh Harvey there you are, I know you have already met Ivan," Wendy responded with a very wry smile on her face as she purposefully grabbed a hold of her lover's waist.

"Wen... What's the meaning?"

"Oh don't be daft Harvey, me and Ivan are an item... I can't get enough of him!" she smiled looking up into Ivan's blue eyes as she moved her hand onto Ivan's groin and began to rub it.

Harvey was astonished his Wendy was having an affair and with a man who was built like a lumberjack.

"Now Harvey I've moved you into the spare room for Ivan spends more time with me in there than you," she pointed out. "And tomorrow Doctor Ginny will look at you, she will know exactly what your problem is! She is a wonderful doctor much better than anyone your girlfriend could afford."

* * *
Harvey went dejectedly back to his room, what had happened to his once so easy to manipulate wife and where did this Ivan appear from. Laying back on his bed a tear fell from his eye as he realised that Ivan had obviously taken over from him as man of the house. Once again he forced himself up onto his painful legs and with resolve decided to confront his wife and her lover and tell the man to get out of his house.

Struggling, he finally made it to the bedroom he considered his, however the sight that greeted him caused him to stop in his tracks. Wendy was naked on her hands and knees paying homage to her lover's rather large penis. Yet as she moved her head up and down his long shaft kneading his balls with her right hand, Harvey could not miss what she was doing with her left hand for she was helping a light pink silicone penis shaped phallus in and out of her anal passage.

"What the fuck?" Harvey wobbled in the doorway.

"Well if it's not my creep of a husband, who feels he is the only one who can enjoy sexual favours with other people!" Wendy brought her mouth away from Ivan's large cock deliberately sliding her right hand up and down it as she spoke.

"Wen? This Cand..."

"Shuv it Harvey I've got pictures of you screwing her on the bonnet of our BMW," she bit back at her husband's obvious attempt to pass of his affair. "And just to make things even... Ivan fucked me in the back of the 4x4 in the drive in broad daylight."

Harvey could not think of a response to counter his wife's rather bitchy return neither could he understand her lured behaviour and when she removed the phallus from her arse and then sucked on it, he felt his entire stomach turn.

"Wen what's happened to you... You've?" he tried to bring some reasoning into his rather mixed up life.

"She became aware of your infidelity and your deviousness to deceive her Harvey," Ivan spoke for her. "And besides you look absolutely awful!"

"Yes Harvey you had better get back to bed, as I told you the doctor will be here tomorrow morning... So run along and leave me and Ivan to enjoy our sex!" she waved her husband away turning her attention back to the cock she was masturbating.

* * *
Tears rolled from Harvey's eyes as he dejectedly made his way back to the spare room and as he lifted his painful legs up onto the bed he began to construct in his mind a way of paying Wendy back for her behaviour, with divorce high on the list.

Several hours later he was surprised to see Wendy walk into his room.

"I've made a juice for you as I understand from your girlfriend this is all you can manage to consume!" Wendy placed a glass of carefully prepared hormonal and sleep inducing drugs besides him. "I imagine you are thinking about us getting a divorce, well just in case you think it would bother my pristine image, I have already had the papers drawn up!"

"That's fine with me!" Harvey replied sipping his juice.

"You know it pains me to say it but you seem to have forgotten about something," Wendy shrugged.

"What?"

"Your offspring!" she stood up and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

The reminder of his two sons hit a note with him and he felt awkward at his inability to see past his own needs, but as his eyes began to get heavy he guessed that since they were boys they would survive like their father always did.

* * *
The next day Harvey was awoken by a very butch looking woman who for some unknown reason was looking at his genitals and playing around with them.

"Hmmm just what I expected!" the butch woman nodded as she then turned around to open a black briefcase. "Is he ready to go?"

"Oh yes he is," a very excited Wendy replied.

"Whaaaa... What... Ready to go where?" Harvey tried to shake off his very weariness.

"My dear you are suffering from a gender disorder that needs rehabilitation!" the butch doctor replied taking out a syringe and expertly stabbing it into his thigh.

"Ouch! Gender what?"

"Oh for once in your life Harvey, accept that you can't control everything in your life. Your ill and have been for last three weeks and as I told you the good Dr Ginny knows how to treat your condition.

"But where are you taking me?"

"Do not worry my dear, you are going to a very expensive health farm, who specialise in people with your illness."

"How long does the treatment last for, cause I've gotta get back to work!"

"Well from your condition I'd say you'll be ready to work in three weeks," the doctor winked at Wendy.

"Can I see me boys before I go?" Harvey asked Wendy as Ivan once again added to his humiliation by picking him up.

"I sent Allan and Michelle away for the weekend with you looking like that I thought it would be best if they did not see you, anyway you'll have plenty of time to spend with them when you return!" Wendy responded with a grin.

Ivan span Harvey around and as much as he wanted to tell his wife's lover where he could go, whatever injection the lady doctor had given him made him feel very weary and as the thought of why Wendy would've called Michael, Michelle his eyelids drooped and he lost consciousness.

Wendy followed behind Grace's husband as he carried her husband to the limousine.

"Goodbye Harvey," she kissed her husband's head. "I can't wait to see the new you!" she laughed as Ivan drove Harvey off for his gender reassignment at Cresswell's Health and Beauty Farm. "And you lover boy hurry back I need a good seeing to!" she blew Ivan a kiss.

* * *
Sunday:

Spent two great days with Madame Grace's housemaid Joan. Joan let me try on a few of her dresses in her room when she was off duty and when Madame took Michelle out to buy her some pretty frocks and to have her hair re-permed or something like that (Can't say I noticed anything different with it).

Joan allowed me to wear one of her housemaid uniforms while I helped her with her chores. However we bumped in to Mr Finnegan Madame's gardener and he promised not to tell Madame about me helping Joan out dressed as a maid for some kind of future favour from Joan.

I felt awful for Joan because I got the feeling she did not want to have anything to do with him.

Mother mentioned something about father returning home in the new school year and we was not to ever call him father again, something about him being a two timing son of a bitch who deserved everything he had coming to him.

* * *
Harvey could not believe his luck as he awoke in a room full of scantily clad nurses. Every one of them was a stunner and as they all walked up to him and began to prod him here and there he began to wonder what was wrong with him.
"What... Why are you all looking at me like that?" he asked bemused.

"Matron and Doctor Ginny will be along to see you soon my dear so please don't fret!" a brunette nurse with very huge and visible breasts spoke reassuringly to him.

Just then a portly looking woman and the very butch looking doctor walked over to him.

"Hello Harvey I'm Matron and the good Doctor here has told me all about your gender problem," the short haired and very stern faced woman dressed in a blue matron's uniform began.

"Yes Mr Robinson is suffering from a very chronic disorder of gender disorientation aren't you?" the very butch looking doctor spoke calmly.

"Gender... What are you on about...? I've got some kind of stomach disorder," Harvey tried to explain.

"Yes my dear you got to sleep and when we wake you up you will feel so much better!" the matron took a hold of his drip and injected a tranquilliser into it.
Harvey felt his eyelids grow heavy as the drug knocked him out again.

Chapter Thirty Three

A Change of Mind

Harvey slowly came too, it would have been easier to say that he awoke but considering his sleep was part of an operation and combined new reprogramming process that caused him to loose consciousness rather than send him to sleep, but anyway Harvey arose in the same surroundings as before.

A very pretty brunette nurse was quick to help him to sit up.

"There you go Miss, you'll feel better after you've had a sip of this," the nurse spoke condescendingly.

"Oh thank you," Harvey croaked back, his throat very sore and unusually in a rather strangely unfamiliar tone.

Just then a very strikingly beautiful middle aged woman approached him surrounded by a bearded man and the very butch doctor he recognised as Dr Ginny.

The nurse curtseyed as the very elegantly dressed silver and black headed woman passed by her.

"So this is Grace's test subject?" Lady Melissa asked her entourage.

"Yes the subject has been under the medication for three weeks. As in the test results gained from the military tests, subject suffers from rapid weight loss through loss of appetite and extreme lethargy!" Dr Ginny spoke.

Just then another woman appeared wearing a blue uniform.

"Luckily we missed the severe vomiting and diarrhoea that is attached to the first initial intake of the drug," the Matron responded as she grabbed a hold of Harvey's very slender arm.

"Is he ready for the first of our new balancing treatment?" Lady Melissa enquired.

"Ah... Indeed the subject is... I took a hormonal count form his blood test he has no male hormones whatsoever!" Dr Ginny responded as the bearded man gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"I bet you enjoyed milking him dear?" he spoke in a foreign accent.

"Oh yes," Dr Ginny replied a little embarrassed.

"Come now Georgina you are woman and women do enjoy seeing men naked!" Lady Melissa laughed along with Dr Von Getz's.

"Dr Von Getz's, is he ready for reprogramming while he is awake?" Lady Melissa asked, turning the subject away from her former male plastic surgeons new desire to grope men.

"Yes I took the liberty of leaving enough of his former male psyche for you to complete his transformation.

"Transfo?" Harvey tried desperately to speak but his new vocal chords where very sore indeed. He wanted to get up and run, but something in his head was telling him that he was going to enjoy what they were planning to do to him.

"Calm down dear, you should be honoured to be in the presence of her Ladyship. Especially when she is going to unleash that frustrated little woman inside of you!" Dr Von Getz's raised his voice as he spoke sternly to the poor womanlike man. "Now then your Ladyship?"

* * *
Harvey looked up at the beautiful woman he would soon look upon as her Ladyship. His heart was racing and his forehead showed fear as she took hold of his hand.

"My... My? You look like a petrified animal my sweet little thing... I won't bite your head off. Before I start you on your new life I will explain why you are here... Err... Harvey isn't it?"

Harvey nodded as the woman's warm hands held his.

"You know these hands are going to be doing a lot of female things from now on and you are going to become a very simple little lady," she spoke soothingly to him.

"Please... Why are you?" he managed to croak out.

"Shhh!" Melissa held her index finger to his lips. "I will explain everything to you. Now then as I was saying... Today will be the last the day you will ever look upon yourself as a man. In two weeks you will be cleaning, cooking and looking after your wife's children. You will now become completely reliant on the females who command you but the most important aspect of your new life is... You are no longer a man... You are in all sense a woman... Do you understand?"

"Err yes I... Err... think so?" his mind suddenly began to become confused.

"You are a woman what are you?"

"I am a woman!" he found himself replying.

You will go to sleep now and when you wake up all your memories of being a man will become cloudy. For the more you try to recall of your past life the more you will relish what you have become. Do you understand me Hayley?"

Harvey stopped on the woman's words his mind totally immersed in his new desire to become a woman. "Err... Of course I do!" he closed his eyes as the last remnants of Harvey Robinson flushed from his mind.

* * *
Everyone applauded as the slender body of Harvey went into a deep sleep. Lady Melissa took the accolade with pride, for she had achieved the very thing she herself had once had done to her, she had conditioned a man's mind to accept that he was no longer a man and that he would forever be dependent on others.
Except Harvey would never be controlled by drugs, like Melissa had once been, for the drugs she had created through her company were only used to start her subjects on their proposed paths.

* * *
"Now then Ginny explain this shemale's course of medication?" she asked her former male plastic surgeon, who she had turned into Dr Von Get's's shemale lover.

"Well the treatment he has received so far has brought his male body to the brink of confusion," she began, nodding to the nurse for her to remove Harvey's gown and then aptly held up his foot for everyone to see. "The first drug has helped fuse his Achilles tendons, so it will now be totally impossible for him to walk in anything under a two to three inch heel, with full comfort being achieved at around five or more. Now as I have already explained his body is completely void of any male hormones, a brief look at his shrunken genitalia is evidence enough here," the doctor began to roll Harvey's very small cock between her fingers.

"Don't get carried away Ginny?" Lady Melissa stopped her shemale doctor's instinctive desire to please herself with a man's cock.

"Yes sorry your Ladyship," Dr Ginny blushed. " Now moving up to the subjects chest, you can see his aureoles have increased and breast tissue has began to form."

* * *
"We have taken certain DNA protein markers from willing female participants! " a new voice added to the observation of Harvey's slowly feminising changes.

* * *
"Ah Celeste welcome to the farm!" Lady Melissa embraced the very strikingly beautiful auburn haired woman whose knee length tight blue skirt clung tightly to her long waxed legs accentuating her very womanly shape. "I'm glad I could finally drag you away from the lab."

"Yes Melissa it is a relief to finally get out in the field again... I've had enough of laboratories for one day!" Celeste replied.

* * *
"Ladies and Dr Von Getz, please welcome Celeste McGovern my esteemed colleague and very dear friend from Cresswell Pharmaceuticals."

Celeste removed her matching jacket and handed it to one of the nurses and the sight of her erect nipples showing through her white polar necked ribbed long sleeved top, caused everyone to wonder if she was wearing a bra at all. "Now then as I was saying we have taken certain DNA markers from willing female participants and it is these markers that determine the subjects transformation arc. In other words we control how they develop. Mr Robinson here has been given the markers of a very petite and very small-breasted female. But we can of course achieve this with our cosmetic procedures... True but with this injection!" she clicked her fingers and another nurse approached with a very long needle.

"This serum will change all our cosmetic procedures. The results we have carried out so far have proven remarkable, but this is our first test on a human male."

Everyone watched as she prodded the needle into Harvey's hip bone and then repeated the procedure on the other side of his hip.

"This is the latest batch from the laboratory of our calcium regeneration program," Celeste began.

"Haven't we used a variation of this drug to aid in hip replacement and fastening the repair of fractures and broken bones?" Matron enquired.

"Yes I believe you have, but this is a far more powerful serum, we have redeveloped it once again using DNA protein markers. You see the problem we have had in reassigning our males is the problem of their bone structure. Hormones can only change the fluids and genitalia of the subject to a degree, but as you have already seen from this man the new hormonal balance drug we have given him has brought his body to its knees. Until this breakthrough his natural immune system would always continue to renew his bone structure according to the markers that were set when he reached puberty, rebuilding his bones as any other male's markers would do. What Cresswell's laboratories have done has ended that problem. But as we have found up until now, the immune system has to be totally vulnerable to accept its new conditioning, and as you have seen Mr Robinson's has reached that stage. We managed to sustain certain muscular proteins within the hormonal drug as well. That is how we have managed to change the muscular tendons of his feet."

Giving the syringe back to the nurse Celeste placed her slender and well-manicured hand on Harvey's forehead. "When my formula has finished with Mr Robinson here... You will never ever believe that he was once a man!"

"And combined with our mind coercing drugs and techniques, he will also be a woman in mind as well as body," Dr Von Getz added to the applause.

Chapter Thirty Four

New Awakenings

Harvey's eyes opened very slowly his throat was dry and the room he was in was different from the last one he remembered waking up in. His mind was very hazy and he tried desperately to recall what had happened to him.

He remembered Wendy calling a doctor out to see him because he was ill, but as hard as he tried, he just could not recall anything beyond that.

Pushing himself up he felt different, he was light headed and had to spend another few moments adjusting his vision. Looking down at himself he noticed his slender and rather polished long finger nails and began to admire the soft pink hue that they were painted in.

Just then a nurse walking into the room broke his concentration.

"Good morning Miss Robinson!" the nurse spoke. "How are we this morning?"

"I...Err... I'm fine thank you... OH?" he stopped as he held up a hand to his mouth.

"What's a matter Miss Robinson?"

"My err...Voice it's... Well it's... Oh my?" he stuttered.

"It's what?"

"I sound like a woman?"

"Well of course you do, it's what you wanted!" the nurse informed him as she began to fluff up his pillows as he sat on the edge of the bed confused.

"But I'm a man?"

"You silly thing... Of course you was... But now you are a woman and very silly one at that!"

"Oh?" he smiled at the nurse. "I'm sorry it must've been that illness I had... I do seem to have trouble recollecting anything!"

"Good... Now Matron and Dr Ginny will be in to see you and then we can get you dressed in some of those pretty clothes you desire to wear so much."

"Oh yes! Will I get to wear pantyhose and a panty girdle?" he suddenly found himself enquiring in his very soft female voice.

"Of course you will, your Mistress has brought you some of your favourite underwear to wear."

The word Mistress suddenly unlocked the next part of his subliminal programming.

"Oh yes Mistress Wendy has been so kind to get me through my illness hasn't she!" he stated, his mind totally at ease with his new station in life.

* * *
Just as the nurse had said the Matron and Dr Ginny arrived.

"Good morning Hayley how are you this morning?" the doctor asked.

"Oh I feel absolutely wonderful, thank you!" he replied.

"Now then lets see how your medication is doing please remove your gown."

Eagerly Harvey-Hayley stood up on his feet and took off his gown. His small and perky little breasts jiggled sensuously before him as he did.

"Oh my?" he gasped as his soft hands came up to meet his newly formed breasts. "I've got titties?"

"Of course you have my dear, however you will never get bigger than that I'm afraid. Now if you could walk towards me," the doctor ordered him.

Taking a step forward he felt very uneasy and shaky and his body seemed somewhat alien to what he imagined it to have been.

"Oh my dear this seems so strange why am I having trouble walking?" he enquired as he began to feel a very strange snagging sensation in his hips and thighs. "It hurts a little here!"

"You've got to adjust to your reforming bone structure. You used to be a man and men have smaller hips than women. Your hips are going to be reshaping themselves over the next three weeks so you will have to get used to the awkwardness in your walk," Dr Ginny helped the very confused former male to walk. "I believe that your height will reduce drastically as well!"

"Oh?" Harvey stopped and looked down at his strange body. "You called me Hayley... Is that my new name?"

"Yes your wife chose that name for you, do you like it?"

"My wife... Wendy?"

"Yes she is a very beautiful lady isn't she?"

"Yes she is..." he looked down at his very small genitals.

"Oh sweetheart your wife won't be needing that anymore, you should know that," Dr Ginny replied as she began to walk Harvey-Hayley back to the bed. "You're a lady now and besides I believe she has a very handsome and well hung lover already hasn't she?"

"Err... Yes she has," he stammered nervously as he began to recall the sight of Ivan plowing his huge cock into Wendy's pussy and anus.

"Oh I like big cocks too, and besides I'm sure that one day you will be pawing away at some man's huge penis and enjoying it thrusting in and out of your tight little shemale pussy!"

* * *
Hayley sat down on the bed exhausted, her small walk was very awkward and very uncomfortable and she wondered how long it would take for her bones to readjust themselves to their eventual female shape.

Yet more intriguing for the newly programmed shemale was the thought of how she so easily accepted what they had done to her.

Holding a smooth hand up onto her small but very soft breast a shrill of feminine delight drifted over her body.

What ever they had done to her she did not care, he was becoming a she and the more he thought about it the more he became immersed in his knew feminine mind.

With a sigh he laid back on his bed and smiled as his female persona pushed everything Harvey had ever learned or wanted out of his head. And as his hands began to explore his small but very sensual nipples and breasts he said goodbye to Harvey and welcomed the new life he would be living as Hayley.

Chapter Thirty Five

Summers End

Wendy arrived home from work with a rather pleasing smile on her face. Her husband would be returning to her in a week's time and she could not wait to see his new look.

The summer holidays were drawing to a close and she was looking forward to not having to worry about Michelle or Allan's daily schedule.

Alan had become a very good housemaid during those last six weeks and Michael, or as he was called now Michelle, had become a very sweet and pleasant mannered young girl.

In fact Wendy could not believe that her once irritating young son had become so polite and girlish in everything he did and as the end of the holidays loomed she had also noted a rather concerned look in her eyes.

A look of hesitancy over what would happen now that school was nearly upon them.

Entering the door Michelle was there to greet her in her now accustomed polite manner.

"Hi mom! How was your day?" she asked demurely.

Wendy looked at her former young son as he stood before her in a pretty little summer dress and young girl's sandals. "It was fine my dear!"

"Mom? The summer holidays is over this weekend and I... Err... Well you have already told Alan that he is going to school on Monday... Will I have to go with him?"

"I've told you sweetheart you will be going to boarding school like before. Now get yourself dressed for tonight's trip to Madame Grace's and remember she likes to see you wearing pink!"

"Oh yes, I will Mom!" Michelle skipped off upstairs absolutely thrilled with the fact that she was going to visit Madame Grace.

* * *
Grace could not believe the power Wendy now had over both her children, for before she had always been a little too slow in reprimanding them.

Yet the change she had been waiting to see the most was in her youngest and most rowdiest and as the last weeks had unveiled, she was extremely delighted with the results.

"Please Alan let your sister and mother sit!" Grace asked Wendy's oldest boy.

* * *
"Yes Madame!" he replied with a smile.

This week had been the best week of his holiday, for not only had Denise shown him how to put on his makeup and take it off without leaving any traces, Michelle would be going back to boarding school.

This of course meant that he would not have to endure her smarmy girlish grin every time she asked him if he had ironed her panties properly and better still, she would have to go back to being a boy.

* * *
"Now then Allan, I know that it has been hard for you to put up with your sister during the summer break, and Michelle I'm sure you've felt likewise?" Wendy's son and boy-daughter both nodded in agreement. "Well your mother and I have decided that you should be split from one another for the next school term."

Alan could almost see the fear on Michelle's face, for mother had kept reminding her that she would be going back to boarding school, but better still, she had not once mentioned what school he would be going to.

"Joan, if you would like to take Michelle here to my spare room the school uniform is boxed and ready for her to try on," Grace commanded her housemaid.

"Yes Madame!" Joan instantly curtseyed. "Come along Miss Robinson!"

Dejectedly Michelle stood up and followed the housemaid, as much as she wanted to turn around and explain that she loved being a girl and that was all she wanted, she felt compelled to do as Madame Grace commanded.

* * *
"Take a seat Alan," Grace offered Alan his sister's chair. "Now then I've heard some excellent reports about you young man. As you have just heard your brother or sister as he has become over the holidays, will be going back to boarding school, which leaves us with your final term of school. Now I have got you a space at the town's local school for boys... Now I'm sure you will enjoy not having to live in a dormitory for another year?"

Alan disenchanted, nodded in agreement, he did not want go to school at all for he knew that his weight problem would be an easy target for any bullies.
Despite having a few problems at boarding school, he did at least have a few friends who stuck up for him.

However his subconscious was telling him that he would no doubt have more opportunity to be able to wear the panty girdles and pantyhose that Joan and Denise had given him.

* * *
Michelle walked sulkily behind Joan and with every two-inched white sandal footstep she made she felt herself gradually going back to becoming Michael again.

Tears began to fall form her... his eyes as she neared the room and when Joan opened the door and pointed the way in, tears rolled across his/her cheeks.

Michael did not want to go into the room for he knew that he would never ever be able to wear his pretty dresses and soft panties again.

Joan closed the door on the young confused boy and waited as she was ordered to, for the signal to re-enter.

Michael trod softly across the plush carpet where on a bed laid a several boxes all scattered in order for him to open. The largest one was the first one he was instructed to open, so nervously he placed his soft pink painted nails on the outer rim of the box and slowly began to ease it free.

There seated in the box was a red school blazer with the emblem of Cresswell's Preparatory School on the breast pocket, however he just lifted it up and tossed it aside taking no notice of the badge and its full words.

Yet as he dropped the blazer and his tear filled eyes glanced into the remainder of the box, he could not believe his eyes.

Shakily he withdrew the other item from the box and as it unfolded before him a shrill of absolute girlish delight fell from his lips.

Joan responded to the signal as expected and entered the room.

"Oh my goodness thank you!" Michelle shrieked with girlish glee. "I'm going to a girls school!"

"Well of course you are my dear, Madame Grace would never ever contemplate on sending you anywhere else... Now get dressed in your uniform cause Madame wants to see you in it!"

As Michael began to unwrap all the other boxes his concerns for his future where well and truly cemented he would after all be forever Michelle there was no going back for him now.

With all the boxes undone she counted ten pairs of white cotton panties and ten pairs of blue cotton panties which she knew would be worn for sports.

Eagerly Michelle stripped of her pink jeans and pink 'I'm a Girl!' T-shirt and as much as she wanted to put on her school knickers she knew that she would have to wait until Monday.

Though that did not stop her from putting on her white cotton shirt with the Cresswell's badge on it.

Smiling, she felt foolish to not even read the words on the blazer's breast pocket, for it clearly said that the school was for girls only.

Stepping into the opening of the pleated red skirt she drew the precious icon that to her sealed her real gender once and for all, up onto her hips and zipped it into place.

Unlike the programming of her brother, the feel of feminine clothes on her body was nothing unusual for her, for in her heart and her mind she was a girl.
Pulling up her socks she fastened the straps of her black Mary Janes into place and stood up smoothing out her skirt as she did.

She felt so pleased that she would never have to be a boy again and the thought that she once was, caused her to giggle slightly as she tied her tie, then proudly she pulled on the blazer.

* * *
Alan was sitting rather unsure to his feelings about attending a normal school, yet he was pleased in the knowledge that his mother would no longer be pampering over Michelle, for she would have to endure a full term of being dressed in boys clothes once again.

In fact she would have to go back to being called Michael.

Although his full attention was on his own thoughts he did catch pieces of the conversation Madame Grace was having with his mother about his father.
From what he could make out his father would be returning home in two weeks and it would be Alan's duty to explain to his father how all the menial jobs should be tackled.

However as the conversation moved back on to his brother Madame Grace announced Michael's return.

"Ahhhhhh!... Here she is!" Grace welcomed her first ever-transformed teenage boy. "Thank you Joan you may return to your chores!"

Joan curtseyed and closed the study door behind her.

Wendy stood up from her chair in disbelief her hand clasped to her mouth, but it was the reaction on Alan's face that pleased Grace the most.

"Oh my goodness she is so sweet!" Wendy began to clap.

Michelle stood beaming with delight her hands pulling at the blazer and then sweeping across her pleated skirt.

"Give us a twirl my dear!" Grace ordered the new young girl.

Michelle gave a small swirl and matched it with a very proud wonderful smile as she span around.

"Alan let your sister take a seat this instant!" Wendy ordered what was to be the only remaining male in male clothing in her house.

Alan's jealousy was etched all over his face.

"Mother I'm going to a girl's school... I can't believe it?" Michelle spoke nervously as she smoothed out her pleated skirt beneath her as she sat.

"Michelle... Tell me how does it feel to be a girl?" Madame Grace enquired.

"Oh Madame and of course Mother, I can't tell you how wonderful it is, I've been worried sick this past week that I'd be going back to wearing those awful boy things once again!"

"Oh I'm so sorry my dear, that was wicked of me letting you believe that you was going back to your old boarding school," Wendy replied.

"Now then Michelle I'm sure that there are many questions you want to ask about your new school, especially a girl with your little problem below," Grace began to explain to the awe-struck thirteen year old. "The school you will be attending caters for girls with your special condition, so do not let that be a problem, you will be required to attend sporting classes, as I'm sure you have already seen your sports underwear. So all I need to say to you is I'll see you next term Miss Robinson!"

* * *
Alan followed dejectedly behind his mother as she now heaped even more attention on Michelle. Why did she allow him to become a girl, when he was not even allowed to wear anything other than boys clothes and to make things worse even his father was going too be dressed in female clothes for the rest of his life too.

* * *
Sunday:

Good news that Michelle is going to boarding school, means I won't have to wash and iron her clothes anymore, but bad for me I'm still going to have to secretly dress behind mother's back as she has decided to send me to a stupid boys school.

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos