Burglars Breasts and Bras

Printer-friendly version

A group of the best burglars from the Gold Coast are forced to compete in a contest against the technology of the Genderswap corporation. Their reward is freedom whilst their penalty is forced transformations.

Burglars Breasts and Bras

by Seaweed Smells

Surfer’s Paradise - Gold Coast Queensland, Australia
Genderswap Head Office

Jenny Boko knocked quietly on the smooth wooden door.

‘Come in Jenny.’

Jenny opened the door and walked into the plush office. Her boss was leaning back in a leather chair behind a luxurious red cedar desk. As usual she was a sight for sore eyes. Jenny was relieved to see Karla Bancroft back in her usual appearance. She was one very pretty well stacked blonde goddess; at least today she was. Yesterday she had been a petite curvy Asian girl. But, thought Jenny, when one was the inventor of the Genderswap technology one could choose whatever appearance or sex took their fancy.

Jenny pulled up a chair and sat down, the swish of her stockings clearly audible.

‘Great to see you back Karla.’

‘I’m glad to be back. Those Asian bodies are just too small for my liking.’ Karla replied, softly laughing. She sat upright in her chair and cupped her firm D cup breasts. ‘Besides, these babies don’t sit well on small frames.’

Karla opened a file lying on her desk. ‘As you know Lisa and Lana are finishing their contracts in a month’s time. I have already selected their replacements. I want you to supply the usual extras for each girl.’

Lisa and Lana were in charge of security and procurement for the Genderswap complex located on the beachfront at Surfer’s Paradise Australia. The complex covered one whole block on the beach front just south of the Surfer’s Paradise CBD and consisted of a central 20 story building that housed all of the paying guests and special visitors. The complex housed two hundred paying guests each week. The customers arrived on Saturdays as men and left the following Saturday morning as very attractive and fully functional women. At a cost of $5,000 per client the waiting list was currently three years. For a fee of $30,000 clients could attend the Day Centre located on the southern side of the building where they could select their female appearance in the morning and be genderswapped during the afternoon or evening. It operated from 9am thru to 9pm five days a week and processed fifty men a day. It was currently booked out for the next fourteen months.

A public bar and separate restaurant were located on the east side of the building overlooking the beach thru a well planted tropical garden. The northern section contained a small arcade of shops that catered for the needs of Genderswap’s newly feminised customers. The shops included a large well-stocked boutique, a fair sized lingerie and cosmetics shop, very busy hairdressers, a shoe shop and a bikini shop. All of the shops were linked together and were also extremely popular with the public. They were all closed to the public each Tuesday and Wednesday to allow the transformed men to select clothing and accessories for their newly feminised bodies. All items whether dresses, lingerie, shoes or make up were sold at cost to the Genderswap clients.

The western side consisted of a pool and tropical courtyard area where the newly transformed women could flaunt their bikini clad figures and catch some afternoon sun. Privacy from the surrounding high rise buildings was provided by an extensive series of strategically placed shade screens covering the courtyard section. A private bar and restaurant for the girls fronted the courtyard.

Jenny was stoked. If there was one thing she delighted in it was the procurement and transformation of men.

“Do we include the usual extras for each person?’ she asked eagerly. She just loved seeing men turned into beautiful women or living lingerie. The very thought of doing another special order made her rather wet down below.

‘Sorry about that Kim. But you know how much I love special orders.’ thought Jenny. Kim was the white lace cotton thong she was wearing. The thong was former rapist and child murderer Adam Woollit. Jenny had transformed him into her panties 11 months earlier. He or rather she, since her crossover, had one month to go before Jenny would hang her, along with Jenny’s living bra — another former rapist, in the Genderswap boutique, ready for their permanent owner, one of the newly transformed women.

‘That’s OK Jenny. I love it when you get turned on,’ the living lingerie replied as it communicated telepathically with her owner. The thong’s voice was breathy and sexy, not at all what you would expect from a pair of panties.

Karla slid the open folder across the desk. ‘The top sheet is the stock order for the job. The DVD we’ll be making calls for some special extras so collect all the men you need at one time. If you require an assistant at any time use the new girl Kira. The hacienda over in Burleigh Heads is ready for you so it would be good to collect the men from Tweed Heads thru to Surfers.

Jenny quickly scanned the top page. ‘Oh, I do like this Karla. This looks like fun.’

Jenny flipped the top page. ‘Wow, a lovely blonde and a Eurobabe; both with great boobs, hour glass figures and perfect butts. What a surprise.’ She laughed and turned the page.

‘You can drop everything and start straight away. I want delivery on Saturday morning so that gives you four days. I’ll have the two men ready and waiting. Just call me when you need them.’

Jenny closed the folder and stood up. ‘Thanks heaps Karla. You’ve made my week.’

‘Have fun Jenny. I’d like the job report ready for me by the following Wednesday. Any questions?’ There were none. Karla dismissed Jenny with a wave of her hand.

Jenny walked briskly back to her office, her C cup breasts jiggling happily in their living bra, and sat down in a luxurious lounge chair facing the pool courtyard that backed onto the sunny side of her office. Kim liked this chair since it allowed her to peek out between the gap between Jenny’s legs and her skirt and look at the pool where some of this week’s newly transformed customers were frolicking in the water. Some of them were real stunners. Kim just loved it when she had any opportunity to be Jenny’s bikini bottom. The soft caress of the water always sent her into powerful orgasms.

Jenny opened the file and began reading:

Stock Order
Job description — Security & Procurement
Equip and supply two lesbians to the Genderswap Offices, Surfers Paradise on Saturday 1st of June at 11am.
Note:
Karla Bancroft will supply the women.
Jenny Boko will supply the extras.

Appearance — general features
Eurobabe
(see attached photo & file data)
Smooth skin with light all over tan
Luscious wavy blonde shoulder length hair
Pretty face with high cheek bones and perfect complexion
Narrow waist
Butt — round and curvy with a perfect heart shape
Long smooth legs

Measurements
Height — 5’8”
Breasts — 34” DD cup — round and firm with prominent nipples
Waist — 24”
Hips — 35”

Blonde
(see attached photo & file data)
Superb legs
Oval face with prominent cheek bones
Straight blonde hair
Butt- firm and well separated cheeks
Hour glass figure

Measurements
Height — 5’4”
Breasts — 34”D
Waist — 23”
Hips — 37”

Programming
Sexual orientation — Lesbian
Categories: one submissive & one dominant, sex addicted, pleasure mouth, multiple positions, flexible
Proficient: make up, hair, shoes, aerobics, cooking, house work (ironing and washing), clothing selection, bar work, secretarial skills and martial arts.

Extras
Note — the same extras are to be supplied for each girl
Living breasts — (pleasure model)
Living vagina — (pleasure model)

Equipment
Living dildo
Living bra and panties
Living Shoes

DVD
Contents — to commence with capture sequences, conversion demonstration using any extras obtained during procurement, introduction of contest rules, the transformation procedure of each contestant through to final fitting and initial trial of finished product.

Karla’s comments
Source Materials
Extras as discussed - top line burglars sourced from the Gold Coast and tweed areas.

NOTE :
Eurobabe - Living bras and panties are to be Jack Thorn and Brad Foonder (address and photos attached) — see addendum for bra and panty sizes
Blonde — Living bras and panties are to be Mark Hillier and John Cooper (addresses and photos attached) — see addendum for sizes
Equipment — dildos: two murderers or rapists sourced from the Gold Coast
Equipment — shoes are to be sourced from burglars procured.

Further comments
Jenny, use the Burleigh Heads hacienda which is ready to go. Sue and Jill are expecting you and will assist with the transformations.
Select the source material from the Surfers Paradise to Tweed area - whichever is most convenient.
You may collect any extras that get in the way of the procurement process (modify them as you wish)
Take Kira with you as your assistant; programme her as you see fit.
Be back in the office by Saturday morning at 10am.
Fitting of extras and equipment to be completed by 11am.

Enjoy yourself,

Karla.

Jenny dropped the file onto her lap. She was deep in thought. This was easily the best job so far. It had everything she liked — a Genderswap, conversion of men into living lingerie and best of all conversions of some real creeps into living sex toys. What more could a girl ask for?

With a flourish she moved to her desk and picked up the phone. A few seconds later Kira, the newest addition to the office staff, was seated before her. She was a petite blue eyed blonde with a perfect hourglass figure. Her firm C cup breasts pressed tightly against her white cotton shirt. Jenny thought Kira had chosen her appearance well — she looked classy but delicate.

‘Enjoying your new sex?’

Kira nodded her head. ‘Yes I am. Already I love being a woman. I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to swap.’ Just last week Kira had been Tommy Leon, a 19 year old student who wanted to become a girl but did not have the $5,000 required for the Genderswap. Karla had chosen her as last week’s free selection. In return for being changed straight away at no cost Tommy had agreed to work for Genderswap for a year in whatever position they chose. Now here she was sitting before Jenny and thoroughly enjoying wearing her skirt, bra and panties — not to mention her stockings. The feel of them rubbing against her legs was delightful.

‘I have a job for you. Go up to your room and pack enough clothes for two days then meet me back here.’

Kira couldn’t believe her luck. Already her new secretarial job, which paid quite well, was becoming interesting. She stood up, straightened her skirt and trotted briskly out of the office. Jenny watched her go, admiring the swing of her curvy ass. Jenny decided she’d like to know that ass a lot better over the next few days. After unlocking her top drawer she withdrew a small hand held device that looked like a mobile phone. Despite looking and working as a mobile phone the device was also a portable programmer. That is if you knew what button selection to key in.

Placing it on her desk Jenny keyed in some new programming for Kira and then checked the programming required for the collection of the men. Next she called Eve Finlagen into her office. Eve was the research officer. Her computer had a genuine not of this world ethernet connection to the Akashic Records.

Jenny waited for the curvy brunette to be seated. She slid a paper across to the girl.
‘I need the following information by 11:30. I’ll be either here in the office or in my room packing. If I’m not here please leave the info on my desk but call me in my room.’

Eve checked the request sheet - ‘OK you want a list of the top burglars in the Gold Coast area, the same for some rapists, plus some backup details for both groups. I’ll have it all on file and hard copy in an hour’s time.’ She left with a swish of her stockings.

Jenny admired her ass as she left the office. The girl was one efficient worker. From what she heard via the office grapevine she was pretty efficient in bed as well. Jenny decided to try her out once she was back from the job.

***
Jenny returned from her packing to find Kira waiting for her. The report compiled by Eve was sitting on her desk.

‘Aren’t you the quick packer,’ she said to Kira as she seated herself at the desk and opened Eve’s file. Eve had compiled her usual thorough list. It was detailed and well laid out, listing names, current marital status, addresses and jobs, if they had them, of the top twenty burglars in the Gold Coast area. They were listed not according to the most jobs completed but according to the highest average value of goods stolen per job.

Jenny had no idea why burglars had been selected. Normally the source material was made up of murderers, rapists, drug dealers and pimps, women beaters and con men. There was still more than enough such men on the loose in Surfer’s Paradise. Burglars would make a nice change and would probably perform better in the contest.

Only two of the burglars in the Gold Coast worked as a team. Their Akashic Records were revealing — both men were near the top of the income list since they specialised in breaking into the homes of the richest people along the coastal strip. One was an alarm specialist, the other was a real estate agent who focussed on research and casing the joints. Both lived together and both of their jobs enhanced their evening past times.

Both were in their late twenties. Brad Foonder, the alarm specialist, worked as a lock smith and alarm installer. He must be good thought Jenny since he had to have been checked out at some stage by the police. His partner in crime, Jack Thorn, was a valuer and real estate agent. Why does he burgle? wondered Jenny. His job had to pay heaps.

Well guys it looks like you two have no say in the matter, panties and bra you shall be. Their pictures showed two handsome men. Neither was married or had steady girlfriends but both had an active sex life — well as active as their night jobs would allow anyway. Maybe Kira and I could have some fun with them first? she thought hopefully.

Jenny stole a glance at Kira who was looking out the office window. Her reprogramming in the office was easy — just point and press and 3 seconds later Kira was reprogrammed. Jenny hoped the collection of the men went as smoothly. Jenny looked at the rapist list. There were six listed since it paid to have back up selections just in case some of the men were not worth the risk of collecting. Rapists were at the top of her most hated list, followed closely by paedophiles and murderers. These guys deserved to become women’s sex toys. She especially liked watching them shrink down until they were turned into dildos and vibrators and then picking them up and passing them onto to their new owners. In fact in her travel bag was her personal living dildo plus a new one, yet another rapist, transformed earlier in the day. She was going to give it to Kira tonight. Scum, she muttered quietly to herself.

***
Hacienda la Cambiar Burleigh Heads

Jenny sat in the front passenger seat of the car while Kira keyed in the access code. The gates swung silently open and the car entered the grounds of Hacienda la Cambiar — the House of Change. Ha, thought Jenny, if only the neighbours knew this really is a house of change - a house for changing men and women into all sorts of things.

Once in the garage the two women hopped out. Sue and Jill, the current film and video producers for Genderswap lifted the girl’s luggage out of the boot and led them into the nearby lounge room. The girls were both young men until six months earlier when they finally gave in to their feminine desires. Both were accomplished electrical and movie technicians. Both were six months into their contract with Genderswap and both were deeply in love with each other. All of the top level staff of Genderswap were lesbians who mixed only amongst the staff circle. Karla Bancroft had discovered by trial and error that there were less security breaches with the lesbian set up. Of course both girls were stunners — Sue was a petite but well endowed brunette with knock out legs and butt. Jill was another one of Genderswaps specialties — an attractive well stacked blonde. For some mysterious reason most of Genderswap’s male customers chose to be tall curvy blondes — the types who filled a bikini to the max in all the right places.

Sue was especially pleased to see Jenny again. It meant some more transformations were coming up. None had occurred in the house for nearly two weeks which was most unusual. After pouring the women some vodka and orange all four seated themselves in the lounge room.

‘Wow this is some place’ said Kira admiringly. ‘It’s classy and huge. I love it.’

‘By tomorrow night you’ll know it inside out.’ said Sue. Already she liked Kira’s perkiness. ‘Now what’s the agenda? What’s happening? You know how much I love your visits.’

‘You love my visits because you enjoy watching guys change into living lingerie and making movies of the transformation,’ answered Jenny.

“Well I feel wonderful since you gave me my own pair of panties last visit. They’re so comfortable and they make me feel really sexy.’

‘Good that’s what they’re supposed to do.’

‘What’s the job this time?’ asked Jill joining in the conversation. She was hoping to score her own set of living lingerie.

‘It’s the biggest job so far. Remember the fetish job we did three months ago?’

“How could we forget? That shiny black latex skin from head to toe was a real turn on, not to mention all the gear she was fitted with.’ Jill said.

“Well this time it is two full custom orders with the works: living lingerie and shoes as well as two sets of living boobs and pussies and two dildos. We’re going to need twelve guys to complete the order.’ Jenny now had the two girl’s full attention. Not to mention Kira.

‘Twelve guys is a lot of collection work When do we start?’ Sue was the practical one.

‘I want us to start in about an hour’s time straight after we’ve finished our lunch.’

Sue headed to the kitchen, ‘Right ladies, what do you want on your sandwiches?’

Once the sandwiches were sorted Jenny slid out a thick folder and opened it on the dining table. ‘Here’s our identities for the collection.’ She spread out four folders. ‘Who wants to be the pretty Asian babe? Or maybe the tanned brunette is more to your taste? Or how about two blonde babes with a pair of perky C cups?’

***
The burglar team — Jack and Brad

‘The pizza guys are running late tonight.’ complained Jack. ‘It’s right on movie time and he’s still not here. We ordered the pizzas over half an hour ago. Where is he?’

‘Relax Jack.’ I said soothingly. ‘I’ll hit the delay button so we can watch the movie when we’re ready.’ It was one of the best features of our digital television. ‘Relax buddy. The pizzas will be here soon.’

I no sooner finished speaking and the door bell rang. ‘There you go. I told you it would be any second.’ Before Jack could move I waved him down and headed for the door. However, when I opened it there were two good looking women before me. One was a rather tall Asian with some nice curves while the brunette sported a great tan. They were pretty but from their dress I knew they were trouble. The Asian had a lap top bag strung over her shoulder. Both were wearing dark blue knee length business skirts and matching jackets. They looked like cops to me.

The curvy Asian babe spoke first. ‘Sorry to bother you tonight Mr Foonder. We’re from the Australian Federal Police and we need yours and Mr Thornr’s advice on a few matters.’ They both flashed an id card at me which I gave the once over real close while I deliberated whether to slam the door in their faces and make a run for it. What’s the point I thought? I waved them into our house.

‘Who are you guys?’ Jack said without a trace of concern. But one look at his eyes told me he thought we were in trouble.

The Asian spoke again. ‘I’m agent Fu Song and my partner is Leigh Carlton.’ She moved to the centre of the room while speaking. Jack and I also moved. We moved to either end of the lounge just in case we had to take them on. We were both martial arts experts so I was sure no matter what their training we could beat them. After all they were just a couple of girls with their handbags and a laptop still slung over their shoulders.

‘Don’t worry guys. We’re not here to arrest you. We just want your advice,’ said the Asian while she flashed us a huge smile. ‘May we sit at your dining table so we can show you some photos?’

By this time I was starting to relax a little. I looked at Jack who nodded his approval. ‘Sure, please take a seat. By the way my friend is called Jack.’

Jack took his cue, ‘Hi ladies. We’d be glad to check out some photos.’
Agent Fu pulled out her lap top and set it on the table. She pulled out a chair and seated herself while booting up the computer.

‘This will only take a few minutes guys.’ The brunette finally spoke. I had to admit I liked her voice — it was very sexy. Jack and I stood either side of the Asian babe and watched her computer. The brunette remained standing next to Jack. Neither of us would sit unless we really had to.

After a minute the girl opened a folder, stood up and asked me to be seated in front of the computer. She then took the chair next to me. ‘We’re having extreme trouble getting into a suspect house in Burleigh Heads. We’d like you to check out the following photos and comment on how to break into the place.’

‘What makes you think I would know how to break into the place?’ I looked her squarely in the eyes. I wanted to see if she held my gaze. Also I was getting ready to pound her if her reply was bad.

‘We know you and Mr Foonder are two of the top burglars in the Gold Coast. We know how good you are and we want your advice. If the guys in this house weren’t so dangerous we’d pay you to break into the place for us.’ She held my gaze the whole time and never moved her hands to her pockets.

‘If you know us that well why don’t you arrest us?’

‘That’s an easy one Brad. We don’t care if you’re burglars. It’s not our problem. But getting into this house is. We need to get in undetected.’ I had to admit the more I heard the brunette speak the more I was attracted to her.

‘OK let’s have a look at what you’ve got.’ said Jack as he moved over to stand behind me. I finally relaxed. By moving behind me Jack was indicating that he no longer saw these women as a threat to us. He thought they were legitimate. Still, if the AFP knew we were burglars what was to stop them telling the local cops.

‘Before we do, what’s stopping you passing the info about us to the local cops?’ I asked, again staring at the Asian. She smiled at me.

‘Look Brad, to put it bluntly, we don’t give a fuck what you get up to at night. But if you can help us with this then we may throw some well paying jobs your way. OK?’

‘How about some pay tonight for our advice?’ Again Agent Fu smiled at me. She turned to her handbag sitting on the table and went to open it. I quickly reached out and grabbed her hand. ‘Whoa there. Let me do that.’

She was still smiling at me. ‘In the side pocket there’s one thousand in cash. It’s yours for just looking at the photos. OK?’

I opened the bag, undid the pocket and pulled out a handful of hundreds and dropped them on the desk.

‘Right let’s have a look at the photos.’

I clicked on the folder and selected the first icon. It was an outside shot of a mansion on one of the housing estates that Jack and I knew. We had cased it last year but were unable to obtain any decent info on the place.

‘I know that place,’ said Jack as he leaned over my shoulder. ‘That place has half a dozen middle eastern guys in it.’

‘And that’s our problem. We need to access the place without them knowing.’

I clicked on the next photo and for some reason a pink screen came up. I couldn’t drag my eyes away from it. In fact I was starting to feel a bit funny in the head — the screen seemed to be flashing but I wasn’t sure. After about three seconds it stopped and another picture of the house appeared. But I just sat there, not talking and not moving, even though I wanted to. Something was drastically wrong. I was beginning to wonder if I’d had some sort of stroke.

I watched as Agent Fu pulled the laptop towards her and switched it off. ‘Jack and Brad, please remain silent and follow us out to our car.’ She picked up the money off the table and returned it to her handbag. After collecting our house keys Jack and I found ourselves standing up and following the women to the front door; even though I didn’t want to. The brunette held the door open while we filed out and waited while the door was shut behind us. A large black Ford SUV was parked in our driveway.

‘Open the back door Jack and both of you hop in.’ ordered the Asian. We obediently entered the car. The women hopped in the front with the brunette driving. By this time I knew we were in big trouble. Really big trouble.

We sat there still as a rock while Agent Fu opened a briefcase and pulled out some type of remote device. It had a small screen with a key pad beneath it.

‘We’re in luck Leigh. The next guy is only 5 minutes away.’

‘Oh I do like it when things go well.’ replied the brunette. I no longer found her voice appealing. After a short drive we pulled into a driveway of a well planted house down near Palm Beach.

Agent Fu turned around to face us, she was smiling. ‘Now both of you sit there quietly and wait for us to come back. We’ll only be a few minutes.’

The women hopped out and walked to the door. I looked at Jack but found myself unable to say anything. He pointed towards the women. I turned and watched as the door bell rang. A few seconds later the door was opened by a guy in his late thirties. Agent Fu held something up towards him. A pink light shone in his face for a few seconds.

A woman’s voice called out from within the house, ‘who is it Tom?’

It was pretty clear Tom wasn’t going to reply. He was just standing there. The brunette called out, ‘It’s the Australian Federal Police miss and we’re here to see Tom for a few minutes.’

While the brunette was speaking Agent Fu entered the house. About a minute later she returned with a woman following her. After seeing how easily these women could control people I was beginning to be really worried. Whatever was going on these women had some technology I’d never seen before, and it was powerful. I was feeling really scared

The couple were told to climb in past us and to sit in the seat behind us. They silently obeyed. The girl was a real stunner — she was wearing tight jeans which followed every delectable curve. As she climbed in past me I had to admit her ass was superb. The rest wasn’t too bad either. But this wasn’t the time to be thinking about good looking women. I wondered how we could get out of this situation.

After another short drive we were joined by another guy who they pulled out of a small non-descript house just west of Palm Beach. For some reason he was seated at the very back behind the last row of seats and told to stay low out of sight.

Once back on the road Agent Fu checked the device again.

‘The next guy is about 20 minutes away. Let’s go get him girl.’ They both laughed.

Our next stop was a block of units near the Broadbeach CBD. Again we were told to wait quietly in the car until they returned. Once the women were out of sight I tried to leave the car. However it only took me one second to realise all I could do was sit there.

About 20 minutes later the women returned with three people following them. There was one man in his early 40s and two pretty blondes who were probably in their mid thirties. By this time the SUV was becoming crowded. The women opened the back door and told the man to hop in where the other guy was crouched down. He quietly obeyed. One of the girls sat in the middle between me and Jack. The second girl remained standing next to the left door.

‘What’s your name sweety?’ asked Agent Fu.

‘It’s Amber’. The girl replied quietly. Her body was beginning to shake.

‘As you can see Amber we’re getting a bit crowded in here. I want you to kneel on the floor in front of Brad here’ she pointed to me, ‘and suck his cock until he comes. Then you can pop his cock back in his trousers and do the same with Jack on the other side. Once he’s come you can repeat things with Brad and then Jack again. Keep doing that until I tell you to stop. OK?’

Her reply was barely a whisper, ‘Yes’.

I watched dumbfounded as the girl climbed in, undid my zip, pulled my limp cock out and immediately began giving me a blow job. About ten minutes later, with all of us in the back seats watching she was kneeling before Jack and giving him similar teeatment.

Agent Fu turned around and watched Amber giving me a second blow job.
‘We have one more person to pick up and then it’s back to our place for the night.’

After driving back to Surfer’s we pulled into another block of units. Amber was back with Jack again but it was obvious he wasn’t really in the mood for another blow job.

After a wait of fifteen minutes the women returned with a guy in his early twenties in tow. He was told to sit in the back with the guys behind the back seat. It was really crowded now — six men and three women.

‘It’s back to our place where all of you will be staying for a short time and then we’ll be going to a place in Surfer’s Paradise.’ Amber was back with me again but this time there was barely a response from me. I had more pressing needs on my mind — like how to escape.

***
Hacienda la Cambiar Burleigh Heads

We drove in silence for the next 20 minutes. Well it was silent except for the sucking noises made by Amber. Finally we drove into the undercover garage of a really palatious mansion situated about two blocks back from the Burleigh Heads beachfront. I read the house name as we entered via the driveway after the remote controlled gates swung open — Hacienda la Cambiar, the House of Change. The name gave me an ominous sense of foreboding. Somehow I knew the stuff we’d experienced so far tonight was nothing compared to what was coming.

The property covered about an acre of well planted tropical gardens. Jack and I knew of this place but had never considered it a mark. It had always remained an unknown quantity for us. Whoever owned the place was obviously loaded. The Hacienda la Cambiar had always given me the creeps.

Once in the garage we obediently exited the SUV and waited for further orders. Agent Fu led us to a very large room decked out with lots of timber, slate floors and antique furniture. All the curtains were drawn.

‘Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Hacienda la Cambiar — the House of Change. Tomorrow you will have a complete understanding of why it’s called that. But for now if you will follow us we’ll take you to your quarters for the evening.’

The women led us up the grand stairway and along an extravagantly decorated hallway. At the head of the stairs were two extremely lifelike female mannequins. They looked unbelievably real. We passed several bedrooms until we came to the end of the hallway.

Leigh, the brunette, opened a door and bid us to enter. The room was huge. The walls were a rich brown panelled timber. The furniture was antique. Several lamp stands were standing behind the lounges that were scattered around the room. They weren’t normal lamp stands though. The stems were a smooth dark brown teak. But it was their shape which caught your eye — they were naked women. Again they looked unbelievably lifelike. I wondered if the House of Change meant something beyond my imagination. After all from what I’d already seen tonight these women had some technology I’d never seen before. Was it possible that I would see even more strange things happening tomorrow?

We stood in the middle of the room awaiting further orders. ‘This is our largest guest quarters.’ Leigh waved her arm around, ‘As you can see there’s plenty of room for you. At this end is a large self contained kitchen. Off through here’ she led us to a small hallway leading off one end of the room, ‘are three large bedrooms. Each has an ensuite plus there is a separate bathroom and toilet at the end of the hallway.’ I glanced in the open doorway and saw a large bedroom containing three double beds and a three birth bunk bed against the far wall. All of them were antique stained timber.

She led us back to the main room and Agent Fu took over the tour. ‘Now, needless to say, all of you are no doubt wondering what’s going on. How have we got control over you? What do we want you for? Well all will be answered in the morning. Until then please settle down here for the night.’

She poured herself a drink of water from the kitchen and then continued. ‘Now in a short while you shall be joined by another five or so people. For the rest of the night none of you may talk at all and all of you shall hop into a bed and go to sleep by midnight at the latest. All of you must place all of your clothes in the basket in the main bathroom before going to bed. None of you can attempt to escape in any manner at all and none of you can hurt each other. None of you will open this door at all. We shall be back to see you at 8am tomorrow morning. You must be showered, shaved and completely naked by 7:45am.That’s all for tonight.’

Without any more words both women turned and left the room. They did not lock the door. I noticed that no one made any attempt to open it once they were gone. Even after five minutes none of us tried to escape and none of us spoke. I tried to do both but found I couldn’t.

I caught Jack’s eye and followed him to the far side of the room near the end of the kitchen. He was going through the drawers. There were plenty of knives present but neither of us picked any of them up. There was no need I realised — neither of us was capable of trying to escape. I shrugged my shoulders towards Jack, turned around and looked for a chair to sit down in. I needed some time to think about our situation. There had to be some way out of it. There had to be.

Two of the girls were already becoming hysterical, both were crying but without making any sound. It looked bizarre. Jack sat down in the chair next to me and passed me a beer. At least his searching had turned up something enjoyable. I gave him the thumbs up and took a big sip. I needed it. I’m a pretty cool character under pressure, any burglar has to be, but like the two girls in front of me I was beginning to freak out. What I’d witnessed so far tonight from the two Agents was supposed to be impossible. I looked at the wall clock opposite me — it was already 11:30.

Without warning the door opened and eight people plus another two agents entered. There were six men and two women. All of them looked at us and then stood in the middle of the room, clearly waiting for orders from their new masters. It was the way they were looking around unsure of what to do that brought the realisation to me — whether we liked it or not all of us in this room were now under the total control of what I could only describe as our masters. A cold chill ran down my spine.

The name of the house came to me again, Hacienda la Cambiar — the House of Change. The chill flooded out of my spine and filled my whole body. I gave an involuntary shudder. I wasn’t looking forward to tomorrow, especially starting the day naked!

I remained in my chair and watched the two new agents, both spectacular looking blondes, introduce the new inmates to their prison. Five minutes later I found myself joining a line of people waiting for their turn to strip off and drop their clothes into the basket in the main bathroom. Naked, I followed Jack into one of the bedrooms, climbed up to the second bunk, pulled the blankets over myself and fell asleep in about five seconds.

***
‘Ahh that’s a lot better, back in my favourite body’. A very naked Jenny Boko was standing before the three girls who were in various stages of getting dressed. ‘As much as I like being an Asian girl this figure is the real me.’ Her magnificent breasts hung down as she picked up Kim, who was now a bright red silk thong, and pulled her up her long smooth legs until she was firmly in place. Once she was dressed again Jenny joined the girls at the bar that was located off to one side of the main lounge room.

‘Well that was one good evening.’ said Sue happily. ‘Kira and I only had some trouble with the first two guys we collected. The rest were easy.’ She passed a tall glass of vodka and orange to each girl.

‘Our guys were dead easy, and we scored some extras.’ replied Jill. Jenny noted the anticipation in the girl’s voice. With all the extras they had from the evening’s collection, five girls, she thought it was time for Jill to finally score some living lingerie.

‘Would you like to wear some of them tomorrow?’ she asked Sue.

‘Would I ever!’ came the eager reply.

‘How does a set of living lingerie plus living breasts sound?’

‘It sounds perfect’ was the eager reply.

‘Hey don’t leave me out’ cried Jill petulantly.

Jenny laughed. ‘You can have the leftovers, a living bra and some living breasts. But Sue gets first pick as to who becomes what.’

‘Now girls let’s get down to business before it becomes too late.’ Jenny was feeling tired after the days work and evening’s collection.

‘Here’s the agenda for the men.’ she extracted a folder out of her briefcase, opened it and passed a sheet to each girl. ‘I don’t care which rapist becomes which dildo. The same goes for who becomes an extra or an attachment. We’ll let what happens on the day sort those out. The only two definites are the bra and panties. These four men on the list, must become the bra and panties sets. I don’t care who becomes what. Familiarise yourself with their pictures and those of the rapists.’

She paused to sip her drink and flipped the folder to another sheet and passed a copy of to each of the girls. ‘I don’t want any mix ups on the day. Sue, this is the programming I’ve decided on for the rooms. It’s a bit different to usual — because these guys are all top level burglars I figure they’ll be a bit smarter than the usual guys we transform. Most likely we’ll see some innovative behaviour from them. Don’t be surprised if they split up and move quickly. That means all of you will have to be spot on with your monitoring and your responses.’

‘What if they start causing any damage and breaking things?’ asked Jill.

‘It’s OK if they want to break things. All it really does is make them easy targets for the mannequins and other surprises we have in each room.’ Jenny was hoping the burglars were going to put up a better effort than the last two groups of men. Their transformations were completed within 15 minutes — which was a bit short for making a good DVD.

‘Sue, you can do all the programming adjustments in the morning. I also want a full test run including all the cameras and microphones before we get under way at 8:30am. Oh, and one last thing, I’d like the first mirror to be set in the hall way just near the entrance to the lounge. I want them to see some shoes appear and transform someone right at the start. Any questions?’ she looked around the table to each girl. There were none. ‘Right I’m off to bed then. I’ll see you here for breakfast around 7am. Goodnight.’

***

I awoke next morning feeling totally refreshed. For awhile I was disorientated until I remembered the events of the previous evening. I looked around the room. Brad and the girl with the great ass were asleep in the double bed nearest to me. I quietly pulled the sheets back, climbed down the ladder and stood up, and quickly decided to wrap a sheet around my nakedness.

I walked quietly around the first bed and past the next two — it looked like the first had the guy with the two girls in it. I was unable to determine who was in the bed nearest the door. I opened the bedroom door and went to the main bathroom which was empty. About ten minutes later after a good hot shower I took myself to the kitchen. A towel was now wrapped around my waist since it was less bulky than the bed sheet. All of our clothes had disappeared.

Several people were already in the main room eating breakfast. They looked up as I entered and nodded towards me. It looked like all of us were still silent. I returned their nods and selected a big bowl of muesli and a large glass of orange juice. I plonked myself in an empty seat at the kitchen bench and began eating. Except for the sounds of crunching cereal the silence was complete.

After a few mouthfuls I glanced around the room. Like me, the men were wearing towels around their waists. The three women and two of the six men who arrived in the second group were seated in the lounge area; the girls were wrapped in bed sheets. Everyone looked tense and worried. I knew I was. The clock on the wall said it was 7am which meant there were 45 minutes to fill in before all of us had to be naked and ready for what the day would unfold. Finishing breakfast, I placed my bowl and glass on the bench near the sink and took myself for a walk around the room to pass the time. There had to be some way out of the place.

Over the next 40 minutes I methodically checked out the room while it gradually filled. By 7:30am all 17 of us were in the room and still no one had spoken. Jack had touched me on the arm to say good morning and had then helped himself to some breakfast. As the clock moved towards 7:45 the tension in the room became unbearable — everyone was on edge. At 7:44 all of us were watching the minute hand of the clock. Once it clicked over to 7:45 I removed my towel, against my will, and dropped it over near one of the walls where I remained standing. I wanted to be as out of sight of the others as possible.

All of us were now naked. I was going OK until I spied the great ass girl sitting at one of the kitchen stools. Naked, she looked absolutely superb. To my horror I found myself sprouting a rock hard erection! Embarrassed I quietly decided to seat myself on a vacant stool opposite the girl. At least my erection was out of sight but the girl’s breasts weren’t. Now I’ve always been the breast man while Jack was the ass man. It was a standing joke between us. At the sight of the girl’s well enhanced chest I felt my erection grow even harder. I slid forward to hide myself further under the edge of the bench.

Looking around the room it soon became obvious that all the men were sporting erections and all were looking embarrassed. The tension in the room escalated a few notches as the final minutes passed.

Right on the dot of 8am the door suddenly opened and four extremely pretty women, two blondes and two brunettes, walked in. All were casually dressed in figure hugging skirts and dresses and all were knockouts. I felt my erection become even harder. The room remained completely quiet while the women stood near the doorway and looked us over. All of us stared back at them. If looks could kill they would have dropped on the spot.

One of the brunettes spoke first. ‘Good morning guys. My name is Jenny, the girl to the left of me is Kira and the two on the right are Sue and Jill. We’ll be looking after you today during the morning’s activities. If all of the men, with your hands by your sides, would please line up two abreast we’ll move downstairs as quickly as possible.’ She flashed us a big smile as we formed two lines. A few seconds later all of us stood in line with our hands at our sides and our erect cocks completely on show. Jack was next to me. The four women walked along the line inspecting us. I felt like a turkey about to be chosen for thanksgiving.

‘Ladies, would you please stand between any two men of your choice and hold their cocks firmly in your hands.’ I stood there dumbfounded as the five girls obeyed. A pretty brunette with a perky set of tits joined herself to Jack and me. That left the two men in front of us unattended.

‘Kira would you like to lend a hand please.’

I watched as Kira, one of the blondes, stood between the two men and held their cocks. ‘Oh what big firm cocks you have.’ she giggled.

‘Right, let’s go downstairs and get things underway.’ ordered the Boko woman. She was clearly the boss. As we filed past the three women and left the room I wondered what had happened to the women who grabbed us last night. Another four meant there were now 8 women to deal with plus their technology. As we walked down the stairs I found myself almost ready to come. It was the tugging sensation caused by the stairs and trying to keep pace with the girl holding our cocks. When we arrived at the bottom of the stairs I and every other man there started coming. Still ejaculating we continued forward until we were standing in the middle of the room.

‘Well it looks like you’re all enjoying yourselves.’ chortled the blonde with the D cups. ‘But look at the mess you’ve made on our carpet.’ All four women burst out laughing.

‘Ladies, would each of you please kneel before your men and clean their cocks.’ The blonde was enjoying herself even if I wasn’t. Our girl knelt before Jack first, popped his cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking. After a few seconds it was enough to bring him back to attention. Just watching was enough to bring me back to attention as well. When it came to my turn I was just on the verge of coming again when she stopped. She remained kneeling before me until the girls were told to stand off to our left.

Jenny, the boss girl, took centre stage. ‘Now that you’ve enjoyed yourselves it’s time to get the day’s activities underway. Last night I told you a full explanation of why you’re here and what we want from you would be given this morning.’ She began walking back and forth along our line.

‘You’re here in order for us to fulfil two vacancies in our company. So today we’re going to use most of you to fill the vacancies.’ She paused and looked at each one of us.

‘But we don’t need all of you. So we’ve arranged a demonstration for you. We’re going to give all of you the opportunity to avoid becoming part of our stock order.’
She sat down on the edge of the coffee table in front of us and crossed her legs. I thought her legs were real sexy.

‘Listen closely now as I am only saying this once. All you have to do when we release you shortly is to leave the house by overcoming the alarms, traps and associated beams we’ve placed in each room. You may not go upstairs at all. The way out of this house is only through a doorway or a window by whatever exit you can discover.’

The brunette stood up again and resumed her pacing.

‘To make things interesting you may only remain in a room for five minutes. After that time you will be transformed by one of the beams. We have placed a clock in each room so you can keep track of your time. You may not return to a room you’ve already been in. Again, if you do so you will be instantly changed. Most of you are top level burglars so we expect you to put up a good show. Now in a few minutes we shall return your voices to you and allow you 30 minutes to discuss tactics. But first in order to prove we can do what we say we’re going to give a demonstration of how we may transform you.’

She stopped her walking and joined her partners off to her left.

‘Would all of you please form a single circle around the coffee table?’ All of us immediately obeyed. Even the five women lined up with us.

‘Jill, who would you like to choose?’ My blood immediately ran cold. Choose for what?

Jill was the perky brunette. She moved slowly around the circle and looked closely at each one of us.

She finally stopped in front of the girl with the great ass and pointed at her.
‘I’d like to start with her at the bottom end of the demonstration and this girl’ she pointed to the brunette who’d cleaned up me and Jack, ‘at the top end.’ She then stepped sideways and pointed at Amber,’ and right in the middle of the demonstration I’d like Amber to be the bra.’

Amber was the girl who’d given us a blow job in the car the previous evening. All three girls were looking worried but also puzzled. What on earth was going on? What did she mean? Her words made no sense to me at all

Jill rejoined the line while Jenny moved to the centre of the circle near one end of the coffee table. She beckoned the ass girl forward.

‘What’s your name sweety?’

‘It’s Karen.’ answered the girl nervously.

‘Karen please kneel on the coffee lounge.’ The girl obeyed. ‘Stop covering your breasts and drop your arms straight at each side and place your hands around each ankle. The girl obeyed. Now pull your shoulders back and look straight ahead. The girl obeyed again. From my angle I had a wonderful view of her left breast. Her nipple was erect.

‘Good girl. Now just hold that pose for me.’ Jenny left the circle and went to a briefcase sitting at one end of the nearby dining table. She returned with the small hand held device I’d seen her using last night. She adjusted a few settings and returned to the circle.

‘Guys, if you could make some room for me to be seated so all of you can have a clear view of the demonstration.’ She was now seated in front of the kneeling girl who was starting to look worried. ‘I want all the people who are behind her to come around and kneel on the floor near the front here. Half the line, about ten people in all, moved forward. One of the four women was right in front of me. If it was possible I would have grabbed her around the neck and tried to escape.

‘Now all of you must remain perfectly still and quiet until I tell you otherwise.’ She pointed the end of the device at Karen. ‘Karen, in a few seconds when the beam hits you, you will not be able to move. But don’t worry. All you will feel is a slight tingling until the demonstration is finished. It will only take about twenty seconds. OK?’

Karen nodded.

‘Right here we go with our first demonstration of the day.’

She pressed a button and suddenly a bright red lace cotton thong was hanging in the air about a foot in front of Karen. It was almost circular in shape and looked like someone was wearing it. But there was nothing in the middle of it. Karen was looking really puzzled.

Very slowly the image or hologram or whatever it was began moving towards the kneeling girl. It kept moving closer until the leading edge, which was the back strap of the thong, sank out of view into Karen’s body. It was positioned just where a real thong would be if she had been wearing one. It kept sinking into her until its front was flush with her belly. Karen was still looking straight ahead rather than straight down at the thong as I would have expected.

As soon as it was flush a pink glow suddenly spread out from the thong until the light was totally surrounding Karen. The light was translucent and came out about an inch from her body. After two seconds it began pulsing. For the life of me I had no idea what was happening.

After the third pulse I realised Karen was shrinking. Her whole body was moving down and back towards her waist. I watched fascinated as her legs shortened and her knees moved backwards along the coffee table. After three pulses I figured she was now half of her original bulk.

After six pulses her face was down level with the front of the thong. Her eyes were flush with the front while her nose looked like it was pasted onto the front panel of the thong. Her legs and arms as well as all of her body had disappeared.

After the seventh pulse her eyes had sunk into the thong along with all but the tip of her nose. In the middle of the thong there was nothing but air and I could clearly see the back of the thong for the first time. At the end of the last pulse the thong floated down onto the surface of the coffee table. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Karen had disappeared and instead there was a real cotton thong lying on the table.

I found myself staring at the newly transformed girl. My thoughts were broken by Jenny leaning forward and picking her up. She walked slowly around the coffee table with the thong hanging from her fingers.

‘This is Karen. She’s now a living thong who can see, hear and touch. Now I’m going to pass her around the circle. To talk to her all you have to do is think words towards her and wait for her to answer.’

She handed the thong to one of the men in the circle who held it like it was red hot.

‘Can you hear her talking to you?” the guy slowly nodded. He had a dazed look. He quickly passed the thong on to the guy next to him. When it was my turn I held the thong up before my face and asked it ‘Which eye do I have closed?’ Amazingly I heard the girl’s answer within my head, ‘Your right eye is shut.’ She was correct. She sounded terrified. I quickly passed the thong onto Jack. The ice pick was back hacking into my spine. I gave another involuntary shudder. I had to admit I was now really frightened. I knew without a doubt that we were in deep shit. Real deep. There was a huge chance that by the afternoon that could be me or Jack being passed round. Yet again I wondered how we could escape. But things were about to get far worse.

Once the living thong had done the circle Jill clipped it onto a hanger and hung it on a small stand which she placed in the middle of the coffee table.

‘Ok Sue it’s your turn,’ said Jenny. ‘Take a walk around the circle and choose someone to fill your bra.’ I wasn’t sure what Jenny meant by that. I only hoped it wouldn’t be my turn.

The tall blonde walked around the circle giving each of us a close scrutiny. She stopped in front of one of the thirty year old girls. ‘I’d like to use her.’

The girl looked absolutely terrified but could do nothing. Jenny waved her forward and told her to stand at the far end of the coffee table. Jill pointed at her brunette and beckoned her forward. She was told to stand at our end of the coffee table facing the other girl. She too looked terrified. Meanwhile both Jill and Sue began to undress. I watched as the girls dropped their dresses, removed their bras and stood before us. Our erections were back with a vengeance. Both girls were top notch stunners from their great tits down to their long smooth legs.

I watched fascinated as each moved to an end of the large coffee table and sat down. Both leaned back and leant on their elbows while sliding their butts forwards until they were in line with each edge of the table. For the life of me I couldn’t figure out what was going on. Was it going to be some sort of lesbian thing?

‘What’s your name sweety?’ asked Jenny to the girl at Sue’s end of the table. Her answer was barely audible. ‘It’s Danielle.’ She whispered.

‘Danielle I want you to sit down on Sue’s stomach with your legs either side.’ I watched fascinated while the girl obeyed. She began shaking from fear.

‘Danielle I want you to stop shaking now and remain completely still.’ The girl obeyed. “Now place each hand on Sue’s breasts.’ The girl obeyed. The brunette was called Sally.

‘Sally, seat your self on Jill in the same position as Danielle.’ The girl quickly obeyed and was soon sitting on Jill’s stomach with her legs each side of the coffee table and with her hands placed on each of Jill’s breasts. I could still not make any sense of what was going on.

‘OK everyone can spread out again and form a circle around the table.’ Those seated before us stood up and formed a half circle around Danielle and Sally. Jenny made a few adjustments on her remote.

‘Our next demonstration is a little bit different.’ She aimed the device at Sally and a pink light, like a torch beam hit her face. It lasted for about two seconds and switched off. A ball of pink light started spreading around Sally’s head until it completely covered her. The light then spread over her whole body. Once it started pulsing I could see the girl steadily shrinking.

Jenny left her and walked around to Danielle. ‘It’s your turn now Danielle.’ The beam of light hit her in the face and soon she too was bathed in pink light and beginning to shrink I turned my gaze back upon Sally who was already down to about a third of her original size. After the fourth pulse her legs lifted up off the ground due to her much smaller size.

By the seventh pulse I realised what was happening even though I thought it impossible. Right at the start of the eighth pulse Sally began to split into two sections that followed each arm. At the start of the ninth pulse only her shrunken arms were still present sticking up from each breast. At the end of the tenth and last pulse Sally had completely disappeared into each of Jill’s breasts. Sally was gone.

Fuck! Fuck. Fuck. I thought. I kept staring at the breasts before me. I knew Sally was there staring right back at us. Poor girl. What did she do to deserve this? What did any of us do to deserve this? I looked slowly around the circle and saw nothing but horror written on everyone’s faces. I looked Jill square in the eyes. She was smiling. Right there and then for the first time ever in my life I was ready to kill someone.

A few seconds later Danielle was also gone. My thoughts were interrupted by Jenny.
‘As you can see that was a slightly different demonstration.’ Both girls stood up and rejoined the circle. Neither made any effort to get dressed. ‘Both girls are now living breasts — they can see, hear and feel. I want each of you to touch either Sally or Danielle and speak to them.’

I reluctantly waited my turn to touch the newly transformed Sally.

I tentatively touched my finger to Jill’s left breast.

“Sally, I’m sorry this has happened to you,’ I thought. ‘I wish there was something I could do to help you.’

‘Please overpower these women and force them to change us back. Please,’ she wailed.

I removed my finger and returned to the now smaller circle.

And now for our final demonstration.’ said Jenny. She pointed to Amber and waved her forward. Jenny pointed to the remaining girl in our circle.

‘What’s your name sweety?’

“Susie.’ Her voice was barely a whimper.

‘Right Susie kneel on this end of the table just like Karen did,’ ordered Jenny.

Once Amber was kneeling at the opposite end of the coffee table Jenny pointed the device at her, made a minor adjustment, and hit the girl with the beam. Both girls were soon bathed in a pink light and undergoing their transformations. About twenty seconds later there were two bras lying on the table. The Susie one was a red lace under wire bra which matched the red thong that was hanging in the middle of the table. Once the changes were finished Jill and Sue picked up their new bras and put them on. Jill then removed her panties and lifted Karen off her hanger and pulled her up her legs. All of the newly transformed girls were a perfect fit. Sue and Jill put their skirts and tops back on and then stood by Jenny. We remained standing in our circle. I was in a complete state of shock. My thoughts were scattered and I was having trouble concentrating.

‘Gentlemen, that concludes our demonstrations for you. In a few minutes we’ll leave the room and give you about 30 minutes to discuss your ideas for escaping outside.
As mentioned earlier you may only escape through a door or window. You can only stay in a room for 5 minutes and you cannot return to a room you’ve already been in. There are alarms, beams and various traps in each room. The person who triggers an alarm will be transformed. Any one close by will also be transformed. Now you can talk again once we leave the room. During the 30 minutes you may not try to escape. You must remain in this room unless you first need to go to the toilet which is located to your left through that door. If you do you may only go to the toilet and then immediately return to this room. The contest starts as soon as you hear a bell ring. Any transformations you undergo will only take about twenty seconds and will not count as part of the five minutes. Good luck gentlemen and give us a good show.’

The four women left the room by a door near the entranceway. Before closing the door Jenny paused and turned to us. ‘This door will be locked and you cannot come within six feet of it. Also you may not attempt to burn the house down. That’s all. If you escape I promise you won’t ever see any of us again. If you don’t escape we will help you adapt to your new form and role in life.’ She turned and closed the door. I distinctly heard the lock click.

***
The Contest Begins

As soon as the door was shut one of the older guys spoke in a loud voice.

‘Guys my name is Jim. I suggest we seat ourselves around the dining table and discuss how we can escape from this madhouse. We only have 30 minutes so I suggest we keep the talk focused on how to escape. We have to leave this house. I don’t want to become some girl’s breasts or a piece of her clothing.’

While talking he seated himself at the head of the table. Jack and I took the chairs immediately to his left. The rest quickly followed except for two guys who said they were going to the toilet. There were twelve of us all up including the two at the toilet.

Jim got straight to the point. ‘Put your hands up if you’re one of the burglars.’
Nine hands went up. ‘I suggest when we leave this room we take as many lounge cushions and objects with us as possible and throw them into a room before entering it. That should set off any alarms and beams.’

Tom, the guy who’d just lost Karen spoke up. He sounded very angry. ‘I think that’s a great idea. We should only talk for 15 minutes and then spend the last 15 grabbing the gear and preparing ourselves. I think we should work in pairs.’

‘Ok guys sort out your pairs while we continue talking. What do you think about this room being our first attempt to escape?’

There were nods of approval from around the table.

‘What if we’re in the way of a beam as soon as the bell rings? asked a strong looking guy at the end of the table.

‘I believe that’s a risk we’re going to have to take. Maybe near the bell time we could stay close to that window and door and smash them as soon as the bell goes.’

‘Great idea.’ said Jack. ‘We should be in pairs lined up along the edge of the window while two of us throw a chair through the glass. But first, while there is time, we should check the area for beams and alarms. I can already see one set on the mantelpiece edge which is aimed towards the window area.’

Everyone glanced where Jack was pointing. Sure enough I saw what he was pointing to. A small wooden box at one end had a funny looking disc attached to its front. If you knew what to look for it was obvious.

Jim stood up. “If there’s no more comments let’s get to work. Two of you check the window and door area. Two check for alarms and two pile up any cushions and gear. The rest of you can check out the rest of the room. If you get any ideas speak up. We can discuss them as we work.’

I was impressed with the guy. Jack and I stood up. ‘We’ll check for alarms.’ I said.
‘Let’s beat these fuckers at their own game. Our nakedness no longer bothered me. I was focused on our goal — for Jack and I to get out of the house in one piece.

***
‘Oh I do like those two, ‘gushed Jill as she watched Jack and Brad on a monitor. She was secretly hoping she could do a trade and wear the men herself.

All four women were seated before a wall of labeled monitors which covered every room and hallway of the ground floor contest area. Before them was an impressive array of switches and control keyboards.

Jenny Boko was looking pleased with herself. ‘Ladies, we’re in for one enjoyable morning. These guys are going to go down fighting. Already they’ve come up with ideas that other groups have never even come close to. This is going to be fun.’

***
The Contest

‘Whatever happens we stick together.’ said Jack as he opened the box and broke the connection in the alarm. ‘Listen up guys,’ he yelled. ‘I’ve just been able to destroy this alarm sensor. If you see any more trash them.’

We started a slow circuit around the room. Two guys were already checking out the opposite wall. ‘That’s a stroke of luck. The more we can find now and disable the better our chances to go through the window.’

‘What if it’s armour glass?’ I asked as we finished checking the rest of the mantelpiece.

‘Then we get out of this room ASAP. There’s no point in staying.’

Jim must have been reading our thoughts. ‘Guys if the glass is hardened then we go through that hallway.’

‘What about all these other doorways? ‘said one of the men who was checking the far wall. ‘Maybe we should each choose a door and try our luck?’

I looked around the room. There were four doors in all that we could try.

‘How’s that sound guys? Do we stay as one big group or split up?’

That question generated a fair bit of discussion for over ten minutes. Finally two views emerged. Eight of us thought it was good to stay as a group. If one guy got hit by something we figured while the transformation was going on it gave the rest of us an opportunity to escape. Surely they couldn’t hit all of us at once? Jack and I decided to work as a pair by ourselves. We worked best as a team and figured the others would only handicap us.

Watching and listening through her monitor Jenny found herself becoming rather turned on. ‘Sorry Kim.’

The remaining four men wanted to go their own way. After another five minutes we realised our time was running out. By this time a large pile of cushions and some of the curtains were grouped on the dining table. Jack had removed the draw cord from the curtains and had tied one end around a wooden table lamp. We were going to throw it into each room ahead of us in order to trigger beams and pressure mats.

When there was only five minutes to go we positioned ourselves around the window and door. A close inspection had revealed no alarm sensors along the window or door. For all we knew the door or window could already be unlocked. Jim was ready to try the door and the window as soon as the bell rang. He had already tried to open the door but was unable to touch the handle. He figured it was due to some sort of programming. That comment made us realise this whole attempt to escape could be a sham. It was possible that all of us were already programmed to obey the women’s intentions. Jack disagreed, saying that would not allow for any thrill of the hunt to occur.

Two men, Adam and Nick were standing near the window with a chair between them. If the door or windows were locked they were going to use it to break the window. Behind them another two guys, Pete and Tony, were ready with a second chair.

The four who wanted to go their own way were standing by their chosen doors. A small pile of cushions were on the floor next to them. The rest of us were spread out along the wall which joined the window wall. Piles of cushions were ready near the hallway entrance.

Tom, the guy with us, watched the clock above the mantelpiece. ‘One minute to go guys.’

The tension in the room became palpable.

It turned out to be one very slow minute. ‘That should be time now……’ said Tom who stopped mid sentence when the bell rang. Jack and I were crouching next to him. We figured any unseen sensors might be aimed at waist height or above. My heart was pounding and my adrenaline was kicking in. By now none of us cared two hoots about our nakedness. It was probably meant to put all of us off our concentration. Or it assisted our transformation into a bit of lingerie. Whatever the reason I knew it would take more than that to break my concentration.

I watched Jim as he quickly tried the door and then the window. Both were locked and both required keys to open them. Adam and Nick smashed the chair at the window. It bounced off. There goes that idea I thought. I picked up a bundle of cushions and slinked along to the edge of the hallway.

‘Right guys good luck with your doors,’ said Jim as he crouched and ran to where we were. The four men on the other side of the room slowly opened each of their doors and threw a cushion in. Immediately a large flash of pink light glowed out of each room. A tap on the shoulder from Jim got me moving. Four of us now crouched along the wall near the hallway entrance, myself, Jack, Jim and Tom. The other four were against the opposite wall and would try the rooms on their side of the hallway. We moved slowly to the edge of the corner leading into the hallway. So far so good. None of us had set off any beams which was a huge relief. But now we were about to enter unknown territory.

Jack lay down on the floor and slowly peered around the corner. He reached back and took a heavy candleholder from me. He threw it forward into the hallway and pulled it back by the attached curtain cord.

‘Just checking for any pressure sensors’ he whispered. Nothing happened. He lay there for awhile looking up the hallway.

‘There are no doorways for about 20 feet. Then we have two doors opposite each other. Before them there’s a very large full length mirror on the right hand side. Its wooden frame is covered in outlines of nude women so I suggest no one looks at it. Other than that it seems clear. There’s nothing at the end of the hallway except for a mannequin.’

‘OK who wants to go first?’ asked Jim. ‘I will,’ answered Jack. ‘After all I’m doing this call so it’s only fair. If I’m wrong then I should wear it, not one of you.’

***
‘Oh how noble.’ said Jenny admiringly. ‘He’s too chivalrous to become living lingerie.’

The women had enjoyed watching the men make their plans. All cameras and monitors were working. Eventually a DVD would be made of the men’s attempts to escape. Two copies would be released — an unedited version and a movie style copy featuring highlights.

***
Jack pulled back. ‘I’ll stop outside the doorway on the left.’ Without waiting for a reply he slowly moved around the corner into the hallway. He waited until I was peering around, gave me the thumbs up, and sprinted up to the nearest doorway. I watched him go. Nothing happened. No beams, no clicks and no alarms and best of all no pink light.

‘He’s made it to the doorway.’ I said to the men behind me. Jim peered around me.

‘Let’s go then. Single file along the left wall.’ he said. He disappeared around the corner and was followed by Tom. So far so good I thought as I brought up the rear. Before turning the corner I looked for the other four men. They were about to enter the hallway near the opposite wall.

We moved quietly but smoothly along the hallway keeping ourselves about three feet apart. For some strange reason we still had our erections. Tom suddenly stopped and pointed across to the mirror which was directly opposite him. ‘There’s a pair of shoes in the mirror hanging in mid air.’

That stopped everyone in their tracks.

‘Don’t look at them.’ screamed Jim. ‘It’s got to be a trap. Keep moving.’ Despite the warning Tom stopped in front of the mirror and looked at the shoes. Beams of cylindrical light suddenly shone from the women on the frame of the mirror. They bathed Tom in a sphere of pink light.

I found myself separated from Jim and Jack by the beams. I was unsure what to do. Stay where I was or run thru the beams? I stayed where I was. I threw a cushion across the beam. It didn’t come out the other side. It dropped to the floor as soon as it touched the closest beam.

‘Fuck,’ screamed Jack. ‘Don’t go any where near the light.’

Meanwhile Tom remained unmoving in the light. The image of a pair of ladies high heel shoes came out of the mirror and floated across the hallway. The image slowly rotated and then moved towards Tom. They sunk into his body and out of sight. I watched horrified as the transformation took place. Once the transformation was complete the light switched off without any warning.

A pair of ladies high heel shoes was sitting on the carpet in front of the mirror.

‘I’m sorry they’ve got you Tom’ yelled Jim as he waved us forward.

The rest of us carefully followed him to the doorway. I gave another involuntary shudder as I passed the mirror.

‘How much longer do we have out here?’ asked Jack. No one had any idea.

Jim glanced around the doorway, with his head at floor level.

‘There’s a screen of some sort which is blocking my view of the rest of the room. All I can see clearly are the windows and the door.’ There was silence for about one minute.

‘Move guys, into the room, quick. Our five minutes must be nearly up,’ cried Jim We filed quickly into the room after Jim retrieved the lamp stand he had thrown across the floor. We fanned out along the wall adjacent to the door. Jack and I crouched low. A portable oriental screen blocked our vision of most of the room.

‘Jack, watch the clock for us. At the four minute mark we leave the room.’ This time Jim took the lead.

We stood up and walked further into the room. Once past the screen we saw the room was full of mannequins with their backs to the three walls. All were extremely lifelike.

‘Stay back from them’ cautioned Jim ‘and don’t look in their eyes.’ All of their eyes were very clear. I looked at the one nearest me. She was standing straight with her arms folded behind her back and her breasts thrust forward.

‘Uh oh. Look at this.’ Jack was pointing to a mannequin in the middle of the wall to our right. She was standing with her arms bent forward at the elbows and holding a small wooden tray. Sitting on the tray was a card addressed to us — ‘a message for the men’ was written on the front.

‘I want all of you to step back and face the screen while I read it.,’ said Jack. We obeyed him. Good thinking I thought. That way none of us looks in the eyes of any of the statues. I heard Jack open the card.

‘Fuck’ he said. ‘It says if one of us presses the statues right nipple the window will unlock.’

Jim and I joined Jack next to the statue.

‘What do you want to do?’ asked Jim. ‘It could be a trap.’

‘We have one minute to make our minds up and two minutes to do something,’ I said.

Jim took the initiative and pushed the nipple.

All of us heard the click from the window.

‘Unbelievable.’ said Jack ‘It just unlocked.’

Jim looked around the room and dropped to his belly on the floor. He slithered past the feet of the line of mannequins between him and the window. He stopped when he was against the wall below the window.

He knelt with his back against the wall and slowly put his hand up to the window frame. Turning to his left he pushed the window right open. There was more than enough room for two of us to leave at once.

He looked across to us and smiled, ‘Piece of cake.’

I watched as he placed his right foot on the window sill, grabbed the edge of the window frame and lifted himself up. All of us heard the loud click that came from the window sill.

A beam of pink light suddenly shone from the eyes of a small marble statue of a girl that was standing on the window sill near the door frame.

‘Fuck no,’ I screamed as the image of two breasts materialised in the beam and glided menacingly towards Jim.

I watched transfixed as Jim was almost immediately changed into a set of breasts. The transformation took all of twenty seconds. When the pink light switched off the newly created breasts were perched on the edge of the window sill.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jack grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room. ‘Come on Brad, snap out of it. Our five minutes must be nearly up.’

I took one last look at the breasts as we left the room. I was shaking uncontrollably.

****
Todd and Ben

Once it was clear there was no way out of the starting room Ben opened the door they had selected and threw a cushion into the room. A flash of pink light immediately filled the doorway. Todd looked at Ben and then walked quickly into the room and crouched against the wall to the left of the door. Once Ben was in the room both men surveyed the scene before them. Each man was holding a few cushions.

There were three central rows of women’s clothing running from one end of the room to the other. Further rows ran around three of the walls. There was one row of lingerie, another of dresses and skirts and the far one held tops and bikinis of all descriptions. At the end of each row was a very lifelike mannequin. Each one was dressed in the clothing displayed in their aisle. All of them looked far too lifelike.

‘Look at the mannequins eyes,’ whispered Ben.

‘They’re moving,’ exclaimed Todd.

‘Quick let’s move down one of the aisles. Both men crouched as they ran down the central aisle. They stopped when they were at the end of the row. Their objective, the windows and doors, were just in front of them. Another set of mannequins were at the end of the rows.

‘What next?” asked Todd as he surveyed the scene.

Ben unhooked three skirts form the nearest hangers and handed one to Todd. ‘Cover the head of the mannequin to your left while I do these two to my right.’

Ben nervously walked over to the mannequin and draped the skirt over its head. Todd did the same with the other mannequins. Both men stood at the end of the aisle and carefully surveyed the area before them. There was not much to look at. The area was suspiciously bare. There were no mannequins near the doors nor were there any obvious cameras or laser beams.

‘This looks too easy,’ said Ben as he stepped forward.

Todd placed a restraining hand on him. ‘Stop. See how the flooring is different for about two metres out from the door.’ Ben looked closely and realised Todd was onto something.

‘You’re right.’ The floor for the first two metres back from the door was polished floorboards. They ran parallel with the window wall from one side of the room to the other. ‘See the metal strip joining the carpet to the floorboards?’

‘Yes,’ replied Ben.

‘I think the floorboards might be hinged. If we step on them I believe it will swing under our weight.’

‘Well there is one way to find out,’ said Ben as he threw his lounge cushions onto the floorboards. Nothing happened.

‘Maybe that’s not enough weight,’ said Todd as he threw his cushions onto the floorboards. Again, nothing happened.

‘Now what do we do?’ asked Ben as he looked closely at the metal strip.

‘I say we go for it. You hold me while I place one foot and then the other on the boards. That way you can grab me if they give way.’

‘OK. Let’s do it.’

Both men walked right up to the edge of the floorboards.

‘Hold my left arm while I place my weight on the boards.’ Ben held Todd’s arm at the wrist while he gingerly placed a foot on the boards. He gradually increased his weight on his right foot. Nothing happened. ‘Now for my full weight.’ Todd stood fully on the floorboards. Again, nothing happened.

Todd smiled. ‘Right. Let’s get out of here.’ He turned and started walking towards the nearby door. Ben hesitated and remained on the carpet. Todd walked right up to the door and grabbed the handle. He turned it easily and swung the door open.

He beckoned for Ben to join him. Ben quickly strode onto the boards. He was about one metre from Todd when the whole floor suddenly dropped away beneath them. Both men plummeted about two metres and lost their footing when the floor stopped moving. Before they could stand up both men were bathed in two separate beams of the dreaded pink light.

When the light switched off the floorboards returned to carpet level. Two vaginas were lying next to each other.

***
Tony and Peter

Jenny Boko looked up from her monitor and smiled at the three women next to her. ‘That ladies, is why it’s best for us to control the pressure switches.’

‘Hey Jenny, check out my monitor. I think our rapists are about to get it,’ exclaimed Jill happily. The other girls switched their monitors to Jill’s channel and watched the scene before them. Tony Sandon and Peter Smithers, who had coincidently teamed up, were cautiously crawling along the floor towards a set of windows. They stopped about three metres out from the nearest window. Between them and the window the whole floor was covered in panties and bras of all shapes and colours.

‘I’ll turn the sound up so we can listen to them,’ said Jill. The men’s voices came thru the speakers loud and clear.

‘What the fuck do we do now?’

‘Simple, we walk over to the window, open it and leave.’

‘It can’t be that easy. There has to be some sort of trap.’

‘If there is I sure can’t see it. There are no alarms in sight, no suspicious flooring and no statues or anything. There’s just this lingerie scattered on the floor. When were you last attacked by a piece of lingerie?’ asked Peter as he picked up the nearest bra and threw it towards the window.

‘Now come on. Let’s get ourselves out of here.’

The women watched as both men began walking across the lingerie towards the window.

“I’ll hit the switch now,’ said Jill. She flicked a switch on the console before her. The effect on the men was instantaneous. Their feet became stuck to the floor wherever they were touching a piece of lingerie.

Since they were in the process of walking both men lost their balance and pitched forward. They threw their hands out to break their fall and instantly found their hands stuck to the floor.

‘That’s another two down,’ said Jill as she watched the men struggling.

‘’Ok girls let’s track down the remaining men,’ said Jenny Boko. The four women hit a switch on their consoles and their screens jumped back to the section of the house that each was monitoring.

*****
Nick and Adam

Adam Withon and Nicholas Furdell were two very angry men. Watching their women transformed into lingerie and breasts had been too much for the two burglars. Both had seen their girlfriends transformed and both were now eager to get out of the house and seek vengeance on the women who had done this evil. They were gentle men who hated abuse of women in any way.

At the moment the men were about to enter their second room. Adam and Nick were top class burglars who had the highest income of any present. They were experts in casing out marks and doing their research. They had easily spotted the beams and pressure mats located in the first room they had entered. Unfortunately they did not possess the gear needed to get past the alarms and had run out of time and. decided to try another room. The pressure was starting to get to them.

Adam opened the door and pushed it hard with his foot. The door banged into the wall and shook it. A pink flash momentarily filled the room. The men looked at each other and smiled.

‘Vibration switch,’ said Nick as he stood in the open door way and threw a painting he was carrying against the far wall of the room. Two beams of narrow pink light shone forth from the eyes of a female mannequin near the door at the opposite end of the room.

‘Movement switch,’ said Adam as he walked past Nick and entered the room.

The room before them was fitted out like an adult store. It was filled with adult toys and bondage paraphernalia in various display cases and shelving.

‘Looks like the girls are into some kinky stuff,’ said Adam as he walked up to the nearest display area. It contained a large selection of vibrators and dildos in all types of shapes and sizes. He grabbed a handful of the packaged items and proceeded to throw them forwards as the two men walked down the aisle towards the door near the mannequin. Its pink beams covered the whole doorway. Further beams from the eyes of a nearby mannequin created a wall of light that covered the windows on each side.

Adam stopped about mid way along the aisle.’ This is just what we want,’ he said, pointing at a display shelf that was backed with a long section of mirror. He swept the display of bright dildos off the shelf and proceeded to prise the backing mirror off its mountings.

‘We’ll use this mirror to redirect the beam over the door. I’ll hold it while you open the door,’ he said as the mirror came off the shelving with a loud screech. It was about one foot high and two feet in length.

‘I like the idea,’ replied Nick as the two men walked towards the door. They stopped about six feet away from the wall of pink light that emanated from the mannequin.

‘The floor looks alright,’ said Adam as he looked at the floor in front of the door. ‘The wood is smooth and there are no cracks or strips in sight.’

‘I think it would be wise to cover your fingers so none of the light can touch them,’ said Nick as he moved to the nearest display area and returned with two leather corsets.
He passed them to Adam who slipped his hands into each corset. Both hands were now protected from the pink light.

‘Let’s get out of this place,’ he said as the men cautiously moved towards the door. He held the mirror up near the statue’s head until it was almost reflecting the beams coming from its eyes and left ear.

‘Ready Nick? As soon as I block the beams move in fast and turn the handle,’ he said.

Adam took a step towards the door and blocked the beam with the mirror immediately cutting off both beams. Both men were hit in their legs by the beams of pink light.

Adam immediately froze on the spot and watched helplessly as the mirror slid thru his fingers and dropped to the floor where it smashed into several pieces. He watched despondently as a pair of breasts appeared at head level. They started drifting towards them and dropping towards the floor. He watched them until they were out of his line of sight.

What had gone wrong?

A tingling all over his skin was followed by his body steadily shrinking down towards the floor. When his eyes were at his waist height he looked past the mannequin and realised what had happened. The light had reflected from his mirror onto a full length mirror that was mounted on the far wall behind the statue. The light had bounced off this mirror and reflected back onto them at leg level.

He was still pondering their bad luck when the transformation finished. The pink light switched off leaving a pair of breasts sitting on the floor. Next to the breasts was a pair of ladies high heel shoes

Jill turned from her monitor. ‘Wow. That was one of the best attempts I have ever seen, ‘she said with admiration. ‘They came so close to escaping.’

Jenny Boko had to admit she was impressed with the effort of the two burglars. ‘I think those two deserve some special programming for performing so well. That’s going to look sensational on the DVD,’

***
Mark and John

Mark Hillier and John Cooper were just entering their fourth room. They had run out of time in the previous rooms. Both men knew they were being too cautious.

‘I’ll go in first this time,’ said Mark as he turned the door handle and kicked hard against the door. While in the previous room they had discovered that by making the door hit the wall really hard any vibration sensors within the room were triggered.

This room was no different. A brief pink flash momentarily spilled into the hallway past the two men. Mark waited for it to fade before entering the room. He realised the time for caution was past since their supply of cushions and small ornaments was gone. John stopped close behind Mark and surveyed the room. It was another room full of lifelike mannequins in various states of dress. This time the things were scattered around the room and facing different directions.

‘They give me the creeps.’ he muttered quietly.

Mark lifted the nearest mannequin off its stand and pushed it along the floor in front of them. The two men walked slowly down the centre row of mannequins. Terrible scratching noises came from the mannequin as it was pushed across the tiled floor. The men came to a halt when the head of the mannequin touched the door that led to freedom.

Both men carefully looked around the immediate area.

‘Any suggestions?’ asked Mark.

‘Yes, I do,’ replied John as he crouched low and raced across to the nearest mannequin. He gripped the figure by its legs and turned it to the left. ‘I think we should turn any mannequins that are facing towards the door area. He moved to the opposite mannequin and turned it away from the door. Mark followed suit. After a minute both men had turned eight of the closest mannequins that were facing towards the door area.

‘We’ll have to stop now or we will be out of time,’ said John as he glanced at the clock above the entrance door.

‘But there are still another three facing the door,’ complained Mark as both men returned to the door area and stopped next to the feet of the mannequin lying on the floor.

‘There is nothing we can do about them.’ John and Mark stepped over the mannequin and stopped close to the door. Mark reached out towards the door handle. ‘Okay, here goes nothing.’ He turned the handle and pushed the door open.

‘Quick,’ shouted John. ‘Let’s get out of this nightmare before anything happens.’
Before Mark could walk thru the beckoning doorway two beams of pink light suddenly engulfed them. They were emanating from the eyes of the mannequin lying on the floor. Both men were looking out the doorway when their transformation started.

They had to wait for the process to complete itself before either man could regain any reasonable eye movement. Not that they had eyes anymore. Mark found himself looking upwards from his position on the floor. Next to him was a very feminine looking embroidered bra. From his flat position on the floor he came to the unhappy conclusion that he was the matching panties.

***
Jenny Boko smiled. Just as she had hoped the burglars were putting up a much better fight than all of the previous contestants combined. The DVD was going to be a big seller. Only two men were left, Brad and Jack. She hoped they went down fighting.

***
Brad and Jack

Once out in the hallway we ran past the next couple of doorways and stopped right at the end of the hallway. There was a lone mannequin in front of us. Except for the wall immediately behind it there was a row of large sliding windows on either side.

‘I’ll check the left side,’ said Jack as he moved towards the closest latch.

‘I can’t see any sensors or beams near this wall,’ I replied. ‘But keep real low just in case.’

‘Same on this side,’ replied Jack as he reached up, turned the latch and slid the window open.

‘The sill is too high to step out thru.’

‘Let me try the window sill for a pressure switch,’ I said quickly just as Jack was about to climb up onto his sill.

I came around to his side and both of us kept down below the sill. I reached up with both hands and pushed down hard and quick on the sill. Nothing happened. I pushed again, harder and longer. Again, nothing happened.

‘This looks too easy,’ I said as I looked up at the ceiling and the nearby walls. There was only a light fixture and air vent in the ceiling. Both were angled away from us.

‘What about that figure,’ said Jack pointing at the wall to our left? A small nude figure of a girl was hanging on the wall at head height.

‘There has to be a beam in it,’ I replied.

‘I know just how to stop it,’ he said. He stood up and walked over to the mannequin. ‘I’ll lift this off its rod and use it to block the beam while we climb out.’

‘That sounds good to me,’ I replied while still crouching near the window sill.

‘The mannequin’s head is at the same height as the figures eyes so it should block any beam,’ said Jack.

I watched as he grabbed the mannequin around the waist and went to lift it. It did not move. ‘I need more leverage,’ he said. He straightened up and placed a foot on the base plate of the mannequin. Both of us heard the loud click.

‘Oh shit,’ exclaimed Jack. Before he could move a beam of pink light from the air vent hit him. A separate beam covered the windows. Luckily it went right over my head since it only came down to the window sill level. If I had been standing it would have hit me. I watched horrified for the next twenty seconds as my friend was turned into a pair of pink boyshort panties.

Once the transformation was finished I raced off towards the nearest door. I hurled it open and dived thru. I rolled to a stop at the end of an aisle of women’s clothing. I paused for a few seconds to gather my wits. All of the men so far had been transformed by light beams triggered by motion sensors or pressure switches.

What I needed was complete coverage of my body and looking around I realised I was in the right place to achieve that. I glanced along the aisle towards the doors and windows at the end. There were two mannequins either side of the door and both were facing each other. I looked along the aisle and spotted some ankle length hippy style skirts.

I quickly moved to the middle of the aisle and picked out the nearest long skirt. I unhooked it and stepped into it. In order to shield my feet I had to tie it tightly around my waist at crotch level. I picked out the next skirt and dropped it over my head. I had to bunch it up around my neck in order to tie it off around my neck like a Mexican poncho. That left my head uncovered. I grabbed a third skirt and draped it over my head. I dropped my arms back to my side and tried to figure out how to open the door or window without being hit. Then I realised I could just grab the door handle thru the skirt covering me.

It was now or never. I walked slowly towards the door and windows. There were more mannequins at this end of the aisles. The ones nearest to the door were facing it which meant light beams could come from several sources. A net was hanging from the ceiling above the doorway. It was about nine foot square and was hanging by rows of eye hooks that were attached to the ceiling. After a quick calculation I guessed it would drop across the mannequin’s heads. That would leave a gap for me to crawl to the door and escape.

I paused near the end of the aisle and checked out the windows. The same figurine that had caught Jim was located at the far end of each window sill. Which was safer?
The windows or the door? I looked at the door again. The floor before it was smooth polished floor boards with no joints obvious until it joined the carpet about six feet out from the door. The floorboards ran in an uninterrupted stretch along the window wall. The only unusual feature of the floor was the clear plastic squares located in a long line that ran the length of the window wall. They were spaced about six inches apart. The squares were located about one foot in front of the mannequins had lights shining upwards that focussed on each figure. The presence of the lights meant the floor was most likely fixed rather than swivelled. There were probably pressure switches at the edge of the carpet. I was running out of time.

I decided on the door. I walked towards it. Nothing happened until I trod on the last section of carpet. Several beams of pink light shot out from the eyes of the mannequins at the end of the aisles. They were aimed at the doorway and window area.

I kept moving forward, elated that they had no effect on me. I stepped onto the floorboards and quickened my pace. Freedom was almost in reach. I stopped near the row of floor lights in front of me and bent forward to look at them. Each had a light in its base. To play it safe I decided to step right over them.

I looked straight ahead at the door with my hand ready to grab the handle as soon as it was in reach. I lifted my right foot and stepped over the nearest set of lights. I was immediately aware of the pink light shining up from the floor beneath me before I completed my step. I was confident the light had no effect on me.

I completed my step and fell to the floor locked in the position I was in when the light hit me. I landed on the floor with a big thump since my whole body was paralysed. Thankfully my outstretched arm helped break my fall.

I found myself lying on the floor with searing pain coming from my outstretched arm — it was probably broken. The pain disappeared almost immediately when the tingling started all over my body.

I watched the door in front of me slowly recede as I quickly shrunk down into the pile of skirts I was wearing. After a few seconds I was under the lowest skirt and moving down towards my legs. As the darkness beneath the skirt covered me I realised had no idea what I was becoming.

No idea at all.

***
Jenny Boko lent back in her chair. ‘Wow. That was a great effort. If he had stockings on he would have made it.’ She stood up and picked up a briefcase sitting next to her chair.

‘These guys are the best I’ve ever seen, ‘exclaimed Jill excitedly as she switched off all the alarms and stood up. ‘I think we’ll have to use burglars more often.’

‘I agree,’ replied Jenny as she went to the door. ‘I’ll make the recommendation in my report. Now let’s go and collect the boys.’

All four women left the room. The cameras and microphones in each room were left running so as to capture the collection scenes.

‘We will collect Brad and Jack first and then work our way back to the lounge room,’ said Jenny as the girls walked down the hallway towards the two men. At the last room on their left Kira held the door open while the women entered.

I heard the women’s voices before they entered the room. In one way I was not looking forward to the women seeing me and picking me up. On the other hand I would be able to see things again. I heard their voices come closer.

Bright light suddenly hit me when the skirt I was under was peeled back. Immediately I knew what I had become.

A bra.

I was looking from the peak of the right cup. Before me was the corresponding left cup. I stared at the smooth pink cloth and struggled to accept the fact that I was a bra — an underwire pink bra that matched the pink boyshorts that was now my best friend. At least it meant we would be on the same girl. My thoughts were interrupted by Jenny Boko.

‘There you are Brad,’ said Jenny Boko as she picked me up. ‘I must compliment you on your effort. That’s the closest anyone has ever come to escaping.’ The sudden movement disconcerted me. ‘If you had been wearing some stockings or pantyhose you would have made it.’

She held me horizontally by the outer edge of each of my cups. ‘But look at you now. You’re a very attractive bra that’s going to make some girl very happy.’ She passed me to the young blonde girl standing next to her.

‘You can hold it Kira while we collect the rest of the items.’ The girl took me from Jenny Boko and held me by one of my straps at her side while the four women left the room. My vision was side on so I tried moving my point of view. To my surprise my point of view returned to the horizontal. The swinging as she walked was difficult to adjust to.

We left the room and turned left. I saw Jack straight away. The pink boyshorts were lying on the window sill next to the open window.

‘Jack, how nice of you to hang around and wait for us. I must congratulate you on your effort. You could have used the full length dress mirror near the wall to reflect the beam.’ She picked him up and held him by his waist strap. ‘But look at you now. You’re going to make some girl look very sexy when she is wearing you.’ She passed him to Kira who held him by the same hand that was holding me. I felt the boyshorts rub against me as the women walked towards the next item. I looked closely at the pink panties and wished I could speak to my transformed friend.

The two of us gently rubbed against each other as the women entered the next room. A strange sight appeared before us. Two men were crouching on the floor near the door. They were standing on a large collection of brightly coloured bras and panties.

At the entrance of the women the men began speaking.

‘OK ladies, you’ve had your fun. Now let us go,’ said the closer man as he tried to stand upright.

‘Sorry Pete. No can do,’ replied Jenny Boko as she placed her briefcase on the floor and retrieved her remote from it. She turned it on and pressed some buttons.

‘Right here we go. Which one of you would like to be transformed first?’ She pointed the device at Pete. ‘You Peter or should Tony be first?’ she swung the device towards Tony.

‘All of you can get fucked,’ screamed Tony.

‘OK Tony. That’s good of you to volunteer.’ She aimed the remote at him and pressed a switch. I watched from Kira’s side as Tony’s transformation began.

‘Fuck no,’ I exclaimed. I was now feeling rather relieved that I had become a bra. There were worse options. Where Tony had been a few seconds earlier there was now a smooth bright red vibrator lying on the floor.

‘What the fuck have you assholes done?’ screamed Pete as he began desperately struggling to escape. Without any further words Jenny Boko turned towards the struggling man, made a slight adjustment to her remote and hit the switch. The image of a smooth white vibrator appeared next to the struggling man.

‘Fuck no.’ he screamed as he tried to lean as far away from the thing as he could. The vibrator lazily drifted towards Pete and sank into his body. A second vibrator was soon lying on the floor next to the red one.

‘Sue, could you carry them please.’ said Jenny Boko as she picked up her briefcase. She paused at the doorway as Sue walked by her. “Oh, and Tony, I might just take you up on that offer to get fucked.’

The next room the entourage entered contained a pair of high heel shoes and a pair of breasts. Jenny Boko placed her briefcase flat on the floor next to the breasts.

‘Well done Adam and Nick. You came very close to escaping,’ she said as she selected a pair of latex gloves from the briefcase. She quickly slipped them on and then placed a clear acrylic bra from the briefcase next to the breasts. The cones of the cups rested on the floor peak down. She undid a small lock at the edge of each cup base and the flat clear lids swung open.

‘We have to handle you carefully Nick. I don’t want a lovely pair of breasts hanging off my hands,’ she explained as she picked up the left breast and placed it nipple down into the acrylic bra cup which it filled perfectly. She swung the base closed and clicked the latch, locking the breast into the cup. She repeated the procedure with the next breast and then handed the filled bra to Jill who took it eagerly. She held the bra before her and ran her fingers over the nipple moulding that protruded from the tip of each acrylic cup. ‘You have a bit of weight in you Nick.’

Jill picked up the shoes in her other hand while Jenny Boko closed her briefcase.
‘Let’s get the rest of the items and then have some lunch,’ she said as they left the room.

The next room the women entered contained two vaginas lying on the floor next to each other near the outside door. After watching Jenny Boko carefully place each pussy into a clear acrylic display case I was feeling even more relieved that me and Jack had been turned into lingerie. Clearly things could have been much worse.

I continued to stare at the pussy mounted in the display case as it was carried by the girl next to me. Each lid of the case contained a moulding that enabled the pussy to be held in a prominent display position. What on earth would it be like to be a pussy 24/7 I wondered? It had to be worse than being a bra or a thong. It had to be.

To my great interest the next room contained a pretty set of lingerie. A bright pink silk bra and matching thong whose names were John and Mark respectively. They were now being held by Kira as the entourage continued to the next items. These turned out to be the pair of breasts perched on the window that were Jim and the pair of high heel shoes that had been Tom.

The women finally entered the lounge room and placed the newly transformed men on the dining table. Sue and Jill went to the nearby open kitchen and proceeded to make sandwiches for the four women. From the peak of my right bra cup I had a perfect view of the items displayed on the table around me. Below me and laid neatly on the table top was my friend Jack. The pink cotton boyshorts were lying front panel up with its waistband just below my cups. We were obviously displayed as a matching set.

The other set of lingerie was laid out in a similar pattern to our left with the matching silk panties lying next to Jack. Immediately below both lingerie sets were two pairs of ladies high heel shoes. What would it feel like to be a pair of shoes I wondered?

One pair of living breasts was lying to my immediate right. The acrylic casing enclosing each breast was reflecting bright beams of light from the overhead lighting. I looked closely at the nearest breast. The acrylic cone had a special moulding just for the nipple that was perched at the peak of the cone. I thought they were Jim but I wasn’t sure. I wondered if these were the breasts that would eventually fill my cups. What would that feel like I wondered? They certainly looked the right size.

Below the breasts was a display case holding one of the vaginas. It was lying right next to Jack. Between the two of them was a smooth bright red vibrator. I mentally shuddered. The thought of being a living pussy tucked away all day under a pair of panties or a vibrator hidden away in a set of drawers gave me the creeps. My thoughts were interrupted by the four women seating themselves at the kitchen bench. I watched as several plates of sandwiches were demolished while the women talked animatedly amongst themselves about the mornings events. Apparently some of us had put up a pretty good effort to escape. However, one look at the number of items surrounding me revealed that no one had succeeded.

‘Just drop into the complex when all of the girls are ready to crossover,’ said Jenny Boko between mouthfuls of sandwich. ‘Once one item is ready to switch it will not take long before all five want to Crossover.’

I realised she was talking about the five transformed girls. I had no idea what she meant by crossing over. Mention of the five women reminded me of the two girls, Amber and Susie, who were turned into bras just a few hours earlier. I looked at Jill and Sue who had their backs to me. The outline of both bras could be seen beneath their tops. I wondered how both girls were coping. I looked at Kira, the quiet blonde girl who was sitting side on to me and happily talking to Jenny Boko. Her round firm breasts were clearly outlined by her white cotton top. I wondered what it would feel like to be her bra. Would I feel the weight of her breasts stretching and filling each of my cups? How would I cope being out of sight all day under a blouse or top? Worse still, I realised, I might be spending most of my time sitting in a dark lingerie draw with heaps of other bras waiting for my turn to be worn.

I could see no way out of this predicament. All of us were at the complete mercy of Jenny Boko. A deep dark depression settled over me.

My depression literally darkened a few minutes later.

Once the girls finished their lunch Jenny Boko picked up two large brown leather brief cases from near the kitchen bench and laid them on the table next to us. I watched as she opened each case while the other girls gathered around the table.

‘See you in a few days’ guys when your new owners are wearing you,’ said Jill as she laughed loudly.

‘Enjoy your new lives,’ said Sue.

I watched as Jenny picked up the breasts next to me and placed them in the lid of the briefcase. The ripping sound of Velcro straps could be heard as Jenny locked the acrylic bra into position within the case. The living vagina received similar treatment. The red vibrator was slipped into a slim cotton bag with a draw cord top and placed in the briefcase. The shoes were placed in a cardboard shoe box which was sealed with sticky tape. Last of all, Jack and I were picked up together by Jill and dropped into the briefcase. I found the sudden movement to be very unsettling. I landed on top of the cotton bag containing the vibrator. Jack landed on top of me and partially obscured my vision.

I quickly moved my eyes to a lower spot on my right cup. I looked up at the women and felt an overwhelming rage surge thru me. What gave these women the right to do this to us? What had I or Jack done to deserve this? I watched angrily as Jenny Boko dropped the lid down, snapped the locks closed and stood the briefcase upright. I felt myself and Jack slide to the base of the briefcase as darkness engulfed us.
An even deeper rage engulfed me. I hated being helpless and completely at the mercy of these women.

***
Gendeswap Complex, Surfers Paradise

Jenny Boko opened the door of the SUV once it was parked in her reserved space. She opened the back passenger door and removed the two briefcases off the rear seat. Kira joined her after locking the vehicle and both women walked towards the lift.

Once inside the foyer Jenny told Kira to have the next few days off and to return to work after the weekend. Kira happily agreed. Her mind was still reeling from what she had witnessed. She needed time to think about the ethical implications and the emotions triggered by the capture and subsequent transformations of the men and women. What had she got herself involved in?

Jenny Boko watched the swinging ass of the girl as she made her way towards the apartment lifts. She had no concern about the girl going to the police. The programming of Kira a few days earlier guaranteed the girl’s eventual response would be similar to Jill’s and Sue’s — a desire to see more men and women transformed. Kira was ear marked to be one of Jill and Sue’s replacements. Jenny’s next project was to find a new girlfriend to join Kira. Several of next week’s men booked in for Genderswaps looked like promising material.

She walked past the reception desk to her office and placed both briefcases next to her desk. She walked up the executive hallway to Karla Bancroft’s office. Her door was open so Jenny walked into the room unannounced. Karla looked up from the file before her and smiled.

‘I did not expect to see you until Saturday morning,’ she said as she waved Jenny to a chair in front of her desk.

‘I have plenty of work to do so I thought I’d return early,’ replied Jenny as she placed the briefcases next to the chair and sat down.

‘I gather there were no problems?’

‘None at all. The procurement was fast and smooth and we finished the transformations just before lunch.’

‘How did Kira perform?’ asked Karla.

‘She performed perfectly. She has excellent procurement skills. A few of our men had some women present. Kira collected them without any problems. She will be a fine replacement for Jill and Sue who, by the way, now have completed sets of living lingerie and breasts.’

Karla smiled. The news pleased her. ‘That’s good to hear.’

‘Do I give these items the standard programming?’

‘Not this time,’ replied Karla.

‘Oh, how come?’ the answer surprised Jenny.

‘Because they will be attached to staff I thought we would try something different for a change. I’m interested to see how long it takes each item to Crossover. So just programme them for hourly orgasms plus the usual intense pleasure in being worn by their hosts. I will programme their hosts to encourage them that it is in their best interests to Crossover. We’ll see how long it takes for all of them to do so.’

‘Cool,’ replied Jenny. ‘I bet the pussies crossover first followed by the breasts.’

‘I reckon you might be right. I think those with the most restricted vision will switch first.’

‘Can I put them on display until Saturday morning?

‘Yes Jenny. It will give them some visual stimulation if they see some very attractive women for a few days and can talk to each other. Put the lingerie on display near the front window of the lingerie shop. Place them so they can see outside at night while still having a good view of the customers inside. Do the same with the shoes in the shoe shop.’

‘What about the breasts and pussies? Where shall they go?’

‘Hang them on the console in the Day Centre. After seeing plenty of breasts and pussies for a few days they will be in the right frame of mind for their new lives. Do not give any programming to the vibrators. That should make them Crossover fairly quickly.’

Jenny Boko pushed her chair back and left the room. Afetr picking up both briefcases she walked to the end of the hallway and keyed the password into a solid steel door that was tucked away at the end of a small T intersection. She placed the briefcases flat on a large computer console and booted up a computer.

***
Programming

The sudden opening of the brief case lid caught me by surprise. I looked up at Jenny Boko from my position at the bottom of the briefcase. I had heard only muffled sounds and voices once the briefcase was closed. We were in a room with plenty of overhead lighting. A computer console was just visible to my right. The top edge of a long mirrored wall ran away to my left.

‘OK guys listen closely. I will only say this once. In a minute I will give each of you some programming that will allow the lingerie and shoes to experience a girl’s orgasm each hour whenever you are being worn. The orgasms will occur randomly within each hour.’

‘Those of you who are lingerie and shoes will also be programmed so that you will experience intense waves of pleasure whenever your owner is wearing you. You will also develop a very strong visual attraction to the part of your owner’s anatomy that you are designed for as well as other lingerie similar to yourself. The visual attraction will kick in this afternoon.’

‘For those of you who are concerned about sitting for weeks at a time in a lingerie draw you have nothing to worry about. Whenever your owners change their lingerie, you will automatically switch to the new set of bras and panties. The same goes for the shoes so none of you is going to get bored and depressed from sitting in some dark drawer or cupboard. All of you are going to be spending the majority of your time being worn by your owners.’

‘The pussies and breasts will receive the following programming: once attached to your owners you will experience similar orgasms as the lingerie. You will also experience these orgasms when your owner is having sex. You will experience intense pleasure from the lingerie that covers you and will develop a strong visual attraction to that lingerie as well as anatomy similar to yourself.’

‘Two hours after receiving the programming you will be able to talk to each other. Your communication will function like internet chat rooms. You can talk publicly or privately one on one or in a small group. Now, we are aware that living permanently in your current state can bring immense emotional pressures on you so the following offer is made to all of you.’

‘At your request we will run our Crossover Programme for you. This programme will remove all desire for you to be human again and will make you 100% content and happy to be a piece of living lingerie or a part of your owner’s anatomy. You will still remember that you used to be human but will no longer have any desire to be human again. Also, you will be able to trigger orgasms on demand. To Crossover all you have to do is tell your owner that you want to Crossover. Your owners will check with you once a day.’

I was dumbfounded by Jenny’s words. Up to that point I was hoping that we would be in this state for a short time, maybe a week or so. But to remain like this permanently would be horrific. At least we would be able to talk to each other. My thoughts were in turmoil as Jenny lifted Jack and me out of the briefcase. She laid us on the bench top to the left of the computer console. I watched as the shoes were removed from their box and placed below Jack.

Jenny repeated the procedure with the other briefcase and laid its lingerie and shoes next to us. I looked at the bra lying next to me. I had no idea who it was. Jenny sat down at the large computer console and hit a few keys. She then lifted up another of the remote devices and stood before us.

‘Here we go guys.’ She aimed the device at us and hit a switch. A beam of pink light shone from the end just like a torch beam. She waved it over the bra next to and then the matching panties. It then covered me and Jack. I felt a light tingling all over my fabric as the light touched me. The shoes were covered last.

Jenny turned the beam off and sat down again at the console. After hitting a few keys she shone the device into each briefcase for a few seconds and then switched it and the computer off. She placed us back in our respective brief cases and shut the lids.

***
On Display

When the lid opened again we were in a room similar to the one we had just left. I watched Jenny remove the breasts and pussies from each brief case and hang them on poles attached to the end of the computer console. A few seconds later we were in darkness again and on the move. It looked like we were going to be on different girls to the breasts and pussies.

When the lid opened again we were in a shoe shop. Our briefcase was on a counter and Jenny was talking to a very attractive brunette.

‘I have two pairs of display shoes here Alison,’ she said as she lifted out the two shoeboxes and placed them on the counter. ‘Display them wherever you like but take care that they are not sold. I’ll pick them up on Saturday morning.’

‘I’ll put one pair up high in the counter display wall and the other in the window. I’ll mark them display only not to be sold,’ replied Anita as she opened the first box. Our lid shut and we were on the move again.

A few seconds later our lid opened again. One glance told me Jack and I had arrived at our destination. We were in a fairly large lingerie shop. Jenny placed Jack and me on the main counter near the cash register. We were soon joined by the other set of living lingerie.

‘Hi Anna,’ said Jenny as she closed the briefcases. ‘I have two sets of living lingerie for display. I’ll pick them up on Saturday morning. Make sure they are not sold.’

‘I have just the spot for them,’ replied a beautiful young blonde girl who came into my line of sight.

‘I can’t stay to chat,’ said Jenny as she picked the briefcases up. ‘I’ll see you tonight at the bar around eightish. Okay?’ She sounded nervous.

‘Fine. I look forward to a good night,’ replied Anna as she gave Jenny a quick peck on the cheek. That seemed to cheer up Jenny who smiled happily as she left.

‘Now, let’s see what we have here.’ She lifted me up by my back strap and checked my size tag. My cups swung forward and down so I was looking at the floor. ‘34D - you’re just my size. But as much as I’d like to wear you I better put you on display.’

She picked Jack up. I readjusted my view point while she walked towards a nearby mannequin located in the front right corner of the store.

‘You two can admire the view from here for a few days. You’ll like this spot. You can check out the customers at the counter and in this side of the store and look out the front window during the evening when things get a bit quiet.’

Anna laid us on the shelving next to the mannequin. She lent the mannequin onto its back while Jack was quickly fitted to it. I watched helplessly as she held him by his waist strap and slid him up around the waist of the mannequin. She stood the thing upright and then turned to me. Jack was a perfect fit. The small blue flower bow at the middle front of his waist band looked very feminine. I wondered how he was feeling.

Anna turned to me. ‘You friend looks lovely. Now, let’s you put on display as well.’
She turned the mannequin around and then held me by each end of my back straps. She lifted me over the top of the mannequin and lined my cups up with the mannequin’s breasts. I felt my cups fill and stretch as she pulled my back straps together and joined my clasp of small hooks. I felt stretched and tight. It was a strange feeling but one I knew I would have to get used to. She quickly slid my shoulder straps over the armless mannequin and spun it around. She finished up by making a few minor adjustments to my cups and straps.

‘There you go. I bet you enjoyed that. Just wait until your owner is wearing you. It will feel even better with real breasts filling your cups.’ I can hardly wait I muttered to myself. She stepped back, looked at us and then turned the mannequin slightly towards the doorway.

‘I better give your friends some attention now. They’re probably rather keen to be on their own mannequin.’

A few minutes later the other set of living lingerie was on display in the opposite corner to us. Anna returned from the counter and attached a small sign to our mannequin — Display Only Not for Sale. That is reassuring I thought. I figured there was still some hope for us while we remained close to the people who had transformed us.

By this time Anna had a customer waiting at the main counter. I watched the girl as Anna served her. She was an attractive blonde wearing a bikini top and tight white cotton shorts. I could see the back outline of her thong bikini as it disappeared between her tight butt cheeks. That’s just how Jack is going to look I said to myself. I wondered how that would feel.

I looked further up at her bikini top — not that there was much of it from the rear, just a couple of strings tied together. The curve of her left breast was easily observable next to the girls arm. I followed the slope of her bikini top as it followed the shape of her rather large breast. When she turned and walked past me I watched both cups lift up and down in time with the movement of her breasts. That was going to be my experience on Saturday.

I watched until she was out of my line of sight. Only then did I look at my immediate surroundings. They were not very encouraging. We were on a mannequin located at the right front corner of the store. To our right was a window display that fronted a busy street. By the appearance of the people walking by I guessed we were somewhere near the main beachfront of Surfer’s Paradise. Quite a few of the pedestrians were dressed in beach gear and there were plenty of Japanese tourist walking past. A glance at the building opposite revealed one of the main surf shops of the Surfer’s CBD. Ironically there were several bikini clad mannequins on display in their windows.

Inside the store to my immediate left were two sets of mannequins displaying some very colourful bras and panties. Next to them was a well presented aisle that was full of bra and panty sets in all types of styles and fabrics. Another row of lingerie shelving containing even more bras and panties ran down the middle of the store behind the central counter. The top of the shelving was flat and had rows of lingerie mannequins on display. Several full figure mannequins were standing between breaks in the aisles and the whole floor area was well lit.

That was as far as I could see. I decided to watch the people passing by outside on the footpath. The scene inside the shop was just too depressing. Not that looking outside was really any better — there were too many people going about their daily lives which was what I should have been doing. Instead, I was a bra mounted on a lingerie display mannequin and was totally unable to move or talk. I found myself focussing on the bra outlines of the women walking past. What would it feel like to be out of sight under a girl’s blouse or top for most of the day?

I glanced at a large round clock mounted above the doorway. It was only ten minutes past two. The hour for us to start talking must nearly be up.

‘Hey Jack, can you hear me?’

There was no reply. I watched two women who had just entered the store. Both were in their early twenties and very attractive. Again, I found myself looking closely at the outline of their breasts. I wished I could just walk out of the store and leave this nightmare behind me. One of the girls stopped before us.

‘This looks pretty good, Tina’ said the younger blonde girl as she ran her finger over my right cup. She turned towards Anna who was standing behind the counter watching them.

‘Excuse me Anna, do you have this in a 36C?’

Anna left the counter and joined the two girls.

‘Sorry Sally, this set is a custom order for one of our special customers.’

‘Oh, that’s a shame. I’d love to have this in my size.’

‘Since you two are regular customers if you give me your phone number I’ll see what I can do.’ The two girls followed Anna back to the counter. ‘These are a bit expensive though. A set will cost you $80.’

‘That’s fine by me.’ The two girls talked with Anna for a few more minutes and then left the store. So, that’s our current value I said to myself - $80. I realised our situation was extremely grim. I had to admit to myself as I checked out another good-looking customer that our situation was not too promising. I could see no way out of this. We were completely at the mercy of Jenny Boko who could sell us off thru the shop we were now in or she could give us as a gift to some girlfriend.

I believed the girlfriend option was more likely, at least for Jack and me. We could be given away as a complete set. However, I could not figure out where the breasts and the vagina fitted into the scheme of things. Then I remembered what happened to two of the girls this morning — they were transformed into living breasts. That prompted me to revise my ideas. I realised each briefcase set was going to belong to one girl. That meant the breasts in our briefcase were going to be filling my cups at some point on Saturday and Jack was going to be covering the vagina.

My mood deteriorated even further.

****
Jim — on display in the Day Centre

The nude girl was beautiful. Once the purple light switched off the girl cupped her curvaceous breasts in each hand and ran her fingers slowly over her erect nipples. She was all smiles as she looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror. Jim watched her strike a few poses and then return to her seat to the applause of all those present — seven men and two women.

Jim’s position on the pole gave him a good view of the two nude women sitting before him. Both girls were real stunners. They all had curves in just the right places and in perfect proportions. However, the amazing thing about these girls was their original appearance when they had entered the room just a few minutes earlier.

Jim had been hanging on the pole in his acrylic bra pondering his fate for about 30 minutes when the door opened and three women and ten men had entered the room. The men who varied in age from the early twenties thru to the late forties were carrying a collection of women’s clothing — Jim could see one or two skirts and plenty of bras and panties. The men, who were clearly excited about something, after placing the clothing on a nearby table, seated themselves in the semi circle of chairs that was before him while the three women seated themselves at the large computer console behind him. After cursory glances from the men the hanging display of acrylic encased breasts and vaginas were ignored.

‘Well gentlemen, this is the moment you have all been waiting for. So without any further delay let’s get the show on the road. Brian Burkhill, would you please disrobe and stand on the chrome plate in front of the mirror.’

The speaker was a very attractive blonde girl seated at the centre computer on the console. By this time, Jim had discovered he could move his point of view to anywhere he wished to from the top of his left breast to the tip where his nipple was. This position was not very practical since his nipple blocked half his view. The best spot was just below the nipple. He could even jump from his left breast to the right one, which was where he was currently watching the men before him. Jim watched the scene unfolding before him.

Brian, who was in his mid twenties, hastily undressed himself. He stood on the chrome plate facing the wall to ceiling mirror in front of him. A life size holographic image of a gorgeous brunette suddenly appeared in front of him. With the appearance of the image, the tension in the room noticeably lifted.

‘Brian, is this the girl you have selected?’ asked the blonde.

Brian turned his head towards the girl and smiled. ‘Yeah, that’s my dream girl.’

‘Well I think it’s about time we made you a bit more familiar with your dream girl.’

The holograph slowly turned around and faced the mirror. Jim watched the girl drift towards Brian. The image kept moving until it sank into his body. The two made a strange sight with parts of both bodies mixing. Brian was a good twelve inches taller than the girl which meant sections of her face were protruding from his chest The girl’s breasts were hanging from his stomach and there were two butts.

The strange couple were soon bathed in the terrible pink light that Jim had experienced earlier in the day. He watched fascinated as the light started pulsing thru the colours of the rainbow. As each sequence finished Brian shrank further into the girl. By the fifth cycle, the girl’s appearance was clearly dominant. Brian was steadily disappearing. At the end of the seventh cycle, the light switched off. Jim watched amazed as the girl that had been Brian cupped her breasts in her hands and stepped closer to the mirror. The room broke into thunderous applause as the newly transformed man admired her figure in the mirror and then, with breasts bouncing, returned to her seat.

‘Who wants to be next?’ asked the blonde.

****
Tom on display in the Shoe Shop

Tom was not enjoying himself at all. As if the humiliation of being turned into a pair of ladies shoes was bad enough being placed into a shoe box and then put on display in a ladies shoe shop was even worse. He hated being on display and being unable to do anything about it. He loathed being unable to move and the idea that come Saturday morning he would be worn by some unknown girl.

Already he had decided to Crossover. He could see no way back to being himself again. If Jenny Boko was telling the truth his life would be more bearable if all desire to be human again was removed. The other pair of shoes was on display in the shop window and was too far away from his location in the middle of the shop. He sighed and from his position on top of the glass shelving, he decided to watch some of the customers for a while. After watching a few of the women he realised he was tending to focus on what shoes they were wearing and what type of shoes the women were trying on. He watched them walking around in their new shoes and wondered what would it be like to be worn and viewing the world from ground level. A deep dark blackness descended over him as a particularly attractive brunette in her twenties stood before him and checked him out.

‘Display only, what a shame. These are perfect for my new dress.’ She walked back to the sales girl.

‘Oh I am sorry. Those shoes are a custom order and not for sale. But if you give me your number I can order a pair especially for you,’ said the salesgirl.

‘Yeah I bet you can,’ muttered Tom.

Tom turned away and looked around the rest of the shop. One thing he refused to look at was the matching shoe next to him. The inability to talk to any one was already getting to him. He desperately wanted to talk to someone. He wished his new owner were already wearing him. It had to be better than just sitting here doing nothing.

***
Brad and Jack and the long night

‘Brad, can you hear me?’

‘You bet I can,’ I replied quickly. Man, was I glad to hear Jack’s voice.

‘How are you holding up?’

‘Now that we can talk I’ll cheer up heaps.’ Already my mood was lifting. “How are you?’

‘Really pissed off man. I can’t believe how easily those bitches got control of us. It was like we were hypnotised,’ Brad said angrily. ‘There has to be someway out of this. Have you come up with anything?’ he asked hopefully. That was typical of Jack going straight to the immediate problem.

‘I’ve been thinking about our situation and I can only see one way out of this. Buying our way out is the only option I can see that’s viable.’

‘I agree,’ said Brad. ‘That’s the same conclusion I reached. In this state we can’t move and I’ll have a guess that we can only communicate with certain people so we have to buy out Jenny Boko.’

‘I don’t know if she will do it,’ I said feeling glum. ‘We have to pay out anyone who has access to the technology that changed us.’

‘So let’s try talking to Anna and see what happens.’

Anna was sitting behind the counter and looking right at us.

‘Do you think she’s been listening to us?’ I asked as I watched her face for any signs.

‘Yes guys, I’ve been listening to every word you said.’ She left the counter and sat down on the ledge next to us.

‘So how much can we offer you?’ asked Brad.

‘I’m afraid I can’t help you in any way. I do not have access to the machine that can switch you back and there’s no way I can persuade Jenny. She can’t be bought.’

‘You and she seemed pretty friendly earlier. Can’t you at least ask her?’ I asked hopefully.

‘Sorry guys. This job has made her a millionaire several times over. She can’t be bought.’

‘Yeah, but how about asking her. That can’t hurt can it?’ The tension was clear in Brad’s voice.

Anna ran her finger along Brad’s front panel. ‘Alright, when I see her tonight I’ll ask. But don’t get your hopes up. I’ve never seen her change anyone back. Once you become a bra or a pair of knickers that’s the way you stay.’

She stood up. ‘I’d encourage both of you to accept the fact that from Saturday onwards you’re going to be spending all of your time under a dress. The best thing you can do is choose to Crossover as soon as possible. I’ve seen plenty of panties and bras after they underwent the Crossover programme. From that point onwards every one of them is totally content and happy to be lingerie and none of them have any further desire to be human again. Crossingover is your best option so take up the offer at your first opportunity with Jenny Boko on Saturday morning.’

‘Crap,’ exclaimed Brad. ‘There has to be some way out of this. I don’t want to be spending the rest of my life as some girl’s panties. Surely we can buy our way out.’

I watched despondently as Anna returned to the counter. I could see no way out of our plight. I remained silent and resumed watching the pedestrians outside the window. I found myself staring at the women’s breast and bra outlines. This annoyed me greatly since it focused my mind on my current situation. I wanted to just blank out for awhile and forget that I was going to remain a bra for some indeterminate time.

My watching of the women passing by drifted into the late afternoon. The hours just seemed to slide by. Jack made no more effort to talk to me. The passing parade was only interrupted by customers coming into the shop. This broke the monotony except I still found myself looking at their bra straps and breasts. I remembered the words of Jenny Boko that I would start to develop a strong visual attraction to other bras and to girl’s breasts.

‘Hey Jack, are you starting to focus on the customers butts and their panties?’

‘’Yes, I am,’ he answered. ‘It’s the programming kicking in that Jenny Boko talked about. I’ve been trying to resist the urge by watching the men pass by outside the window but I keep looking at the girl’s rear ends and hips. I can’t help myself. I’m starting to find them very attractive.’

‘It’s happening to me too. I’m starting to only look at their bra straps and boobs. And just like you I can’t stop myself. I’m becoming deeply attracted to bras and boobs.’ I replied.

I looked around the store at all the bras on display. Some of them looked really attractive. I realised I liked everything about them — the fabrics ranged from cotton to silk to satin with all types of lovely patterns on the cups. It was the cups that I found most appealing. There were full and half cups, the silky smooth T shirt cups and the lacy and very feminine ones. One particular bra on a nearby mannequin caught my eye. I thought it was just so sexy. It was a lace white bra made of fine cotton. I found myself wishing I was that bra. I wondered if I should ask Anna to select one for my owner.

I knew these thoughts were the result of the programming but I found myself unable to resist them. Despite their alien origin these thoughts and desires were now my thoughts and desires. They were now part of my personality and I found myself unable to resist them. I deeply desired to be on my owner right away. Saturday morning seemed too far away. I was a bra and bras are meant to be worn I reasoned. Why did I have to hang around on this stiff and lifeless mannequin when I could have the real breasts of my owner filling and stretching my lovely cups?

And it was with these thoughts and desires swirling thru me that the afternoon slowly drifted by. At about 6PM Anna began to shut shop for the day. I watched her close off the till, lock the rear entrance that presumably opened onto the small arcade of shops and turn off the lights. Near our side of the doorway she switched on the window display lights and paused to speak to us.

‘Brad and Jack, both of you have a long night ahead of you. It will pass quicker if you talk to each other. When I see Jenny tonight I will ask her if you can pay your way back to being human. But I would not hold out any hope for you. So far I have never seen anyone become human again. However I’ll ask anyway. Goodnight.’

I watched her lock the front doors and disappear along the footpath.

‘Maybe we should just give up and Crossover?’ said Jack. ‘It doesn’t sound like we have any chance of becoming human again.’ Jack’s thoughts had been influenced by his programming. As the afternoon slipped by he had found himself becoming deeply attracted to the panties on display in the shop. He even found himself wishing he was one or two of the more sexy ones. Also, his desire to be on his owner instead of the lifeless mannequin had started to dominate his thoughts.

‘I wish we were on our owner now. This hanging around in this shop is boring,’ he moaned.
‘That’s just what I’ve been thinking for the last hour or so. I don’t think we have any chance of becoming human again so the quicker we’re on our owner the better,’ I said. ‘Although I must admit I’m not sure how I’m going to cope with being under some top and being unable to see anything for most of the day.’

‘That’s why we should Crossover at the first opportunity. If the programming works like they say it will being unable to see anything should not matter.’

I had to admit I had been thinking of Crossingover straight away.

‘I’m not going to Crossover until I’ve been worn for a day or so. I want to see how I cope before I do anything rash. Crossingover is a huge decision and I’m not going to rush into it,’ I said emphatically.

‘Maybe we should wait until one of the other guys crosses over and see how they go?’ asked Jack.

‘Yeah, you’re right. I’m pretty sure the guys who are going to be their owner’s pussies will probably Crossover pretty quickly.’

‘Compared to them we’ve got off lightly,’ said Jack. ‘I hate to admit though, my desire to be worn is becoming stronger and my attraction to girl’s panties is becoming overwhelming. There is a very nice thong on the mannequin over there that I find really attractive. To the point I wish I was it,’ said Jack. He sounded embarrassed.

‘Jack, I know how you feel,’ I reassured him. ‘For the last couple of hours I have not been able to peel my eyes away from the customer’s breasts and bra outlines. There were a couple of women who I wished I had bought me and worn me home. I’ve been trying to resist these desires but they’re too strong. I want to be worn so I can feel two nice firm breasts filling and stretching my cups.’

‘It’s the programming isn’t it?’

‘Yes, it’s the programming,’ I replied.

‘We can’t resist it can we?’

‘No, I don’t think we can. It’s now how we feel. We’re lingerie and lingerie is meant to be worn, not to be hanging around for hours on some mannequin,’ I answered honestly.

That’s how our conversation continued into the night. When not talking we watched the pedestrians outside the shop window until around midnight when things went quiet. By 2am both of us were still awake and becoming quite bored. We were talked out.

‘I’m not at all sleepy,’ said Jack.

‘Same here,’ I answered. ‘I am getting rather bored. I wish we could be on our owner. It has to be better than this. I need to have some breasts filling me.’

‘I know what you mean Brad. I need to be wrapped around a nice butt and stretched to the max. This is boring. I am a panty and panties are meant to be on girls not mannequins,’ complained Jack. ‘I wish our owner would turn up first thing this morning.’

‘Yeah, I wish she would.’

We lapsed into silence lost in our new thoughts and desires of being worn by our owner.

It was a long night.

***
Friday

At daybreak I watched the rays of sunshine slowly enter the shop. Neither of us had fallen asleep and both of us were still wide awake and alert. It seemed that as living lingerie we required no sleep at all.

It was Jack who broke the silence.

‘Man, that was one long boring night. I wish we were on our owner this morning. This display stuff is major league dullsville.I need some stretching and feeling.’

I was watching an early morning power walker storm past the window with hers arms swing and her breasts jiggling. I liked the outline of her bra. ‘You aren’t kidding. If Anna says there is no switch for us then I’m going to ask her if we could be matched up with our owner this morning. I want to be worn rather than hang round here for another day and night.’

‘I don’t care if I’m tucked away under a skirt for the whole day and all I can see is the ground. It has to be better than this;’ agreed Jack who was admiring the butt on the power walker.

We lapsed into silence again and watched the passing parade of people thru the shop window. There were some quite attractive breasts and bras out there. At 8:30 am we heard Anna unlock the arcade entrance to the shop. We could hear her talking to the other bra and panty set that was near the other door. We had been unable to talk with them during the night despite yelling quite loudly. I figured those guys were probably even keener to be on their owner than Jack and I. The lights flickered on throughout the shop while she placed her handbag behind the counter.

‘Hey Anna,’ yelled Jack. ‘Did you ask Jenny Boko?’

Anna left the counter and sat on the ledge next to us. She ran her fingers over my left cup. I had to admit her touch felt pretty good.

‘Yes guys I asked her if you could pay your way out. She said no. Once you’re turned into lingerie that’s the way you stay.’

I was not surprised by her answer. If the girl was already worth a few million then what we had to other was nothing.

‘Can I ask a favour of you Anna?’ asked Jack tentatively.

‘Sure.’

‘Could Brad and I be introduced to our owner today? After last night both of us want to be on our owner as soon as possible. This hanging around on a mannequin sucks.’

Anna started laughing.

‘You guys are all the same. After one night all of you want to be worn the next day. I’m afraid you will have to wait until 10 am tomorrow. That’s when Jenny will come and pick you up and introduce you to your owner. By 11 am both of you will be under a blouse and a skirt and experiencing your new lives. Now if you’ll excuse me I have work to do.’

Anna stood up and went to the back of the shop after opening the front doors. I watched the back outline of her bra until she was out of sight.

‘Well it was worth a try,’ said Jack despondently. ‘Now we’ve got a whole day and night to get thru before we can be on our owner. Man, it’s going to drag.’

I had to agree with him. Another day on display was not appealing. At least not when compared to being worn and I had to admit the desire was beginning to dominate my thoughts.

‘Next time I see Jenny Boko I’m going to offer her everything we have. People with a few million usually won’t knock back the chance of getting some more.’ I said while watching the breasts of the day’s first customer enter the shop. ‘I’m not going to give up until I’ve asked her to her face.’

‘If she says no will you ask to Crossover?’

‘No, I will not Crossover until I’ve seen how it works on someone else,’ I replied. The girl off to our right was pretty hot. If I had the offer to become her bra I think I would have accepted. She had the kind of breasts I liked — a good handful with plenty of curves in the right places.

‘For all we know we may not be able to talk to the shoes, breasts or pussies. It may come down to one of us Crossingover while the other waits,’ said Jack as he admired the lovely arse of the customer. He loved the way her jeans clung tightly to her rear end and outlined every delectable curve.

‘Gee, this babe has a fantastic arse. I’d love to be her thong.’ He was wondering what it would feel like to have his thong strap buried tightly between her cheeks. The idea was overwhelmingly erotic.

I laughed at his comment. My eyes had been riveted solely on her chest. ‘I would not mind being her bra. That’s one superb pair of boobs.’

‘I have been unable to tear my eyes away from her arse. I have not looked at her breasts at all,’ admitted Jack. Brad’s comment reminded him of Jenny Boko’s words the previous day. ‘It’s the programming Jenny Boko mentioned, he exclaimed. ‘It’s working. I’m becoming deeply attracted to girl’s arses and other panties.’

‘The same thing is happening to me Jack. Since late yesterday all I’ve looked at on the customers is their boobs or bra straps. And when I look around the shelving I’m looking at nothing but the bras. I’ve even seen a few that I would like to be,’ I admitted without feeling the slightest bit embarrassed. ‘It’s the programming alright and I can’t resist it. It’s too powerful.’

‘So we may as well go with the flow,’ said Jack.

‘Yes, I think it might be best for us if we accept our fate and get used to the idea that for the foreseeable future we’re living lingerie.’ The refusal by Jenny Boko to switch us back was starting to hit me. I could see nothing that either of us could do to get us out of our predicament. ‘We may as well try and make the most of our situation and try and enjoy ourselves.’

‘In that case I’m going to ask to Crossover as soon as possible,’ replied Jack. During the night he had concluded there was no way out so the idea of Crossingover had become more and more appealing. ‘I’ll Crossover and you can see how it affects me.’

‘How do we know we haven’t been given some extra programming to make us want to Crossover?’ I asked while watching yet another hot looking girl in the shop.

‘We don’t.’

‘And can we trust these guys? I continued.

‘No, we can’t. But we’re also in a situation where we can do nothing. All I know is that this hanging around on this mannequin is pretty crappy. I’m a panty and panties are meant to be worn,’ complained Jack as he admired the curvy arse of the customer in front of us. ‘I don’t even care if I’m hidden away under some jeans. I just want to be worn.’
Well that answers that question I thought. It was pretty clear from Jack’s comments that we had been given some extra programming. The desire to be worn was clearly dominating our thoughts. I looked at the bra outlined under the sleeveless white cotton top the girl was wearing. I wish that was me under that top I muttered quietly to myself.

That’s the way the rest of the day went for us. Long times of silence while we watched the customers and pedestrians and checked out the lingerie on display in the shop interspersed with brief conversations that ended up with both of us complaining that we wanted to be introduced to our owner and worn. Anna totally ignored us for the whole day despite several attempts by us to talk to her.

By sunset I was now thinking just like Jack — I was a bra and bras are meant to be worn. This hanging around was boring. I wanted some real breasts filling my cups.
We quietly watched Anna close the shop.

As darkness fell our boredom level increased. Our conversation petered out about 10pm — neither of us was interested in talking just for the sake of passing the time. By midnight both of us were in a foul mood.
***
Saturday

The dawn kicked in quickly and bathed the shop with bright sunlight. Outside it looked like it was going to be a hot day. As the shop brightened so did our moods. Today was the day we would be worn by our owner. That suited us fine. We just wanted to be worn. Sure, we knew our desires were due to the programming but neither of us cared. We were lingerie and lingerie was meant to be worn. It was as simple as that.

Right on the dot of 8:30am Anna unlocked the shop. She had an assistant with her. A pretty brunette called Eve. Jack and I both admired the parts of her anatomy we were now so obviously attracted to — I just checked out her breasts. I only gave the rest of her figure a quick glance and then spent the rest of the morning looking out her bra and boobs while Jack admired her curvy arse and hips. The tight skin smooth jeans that accentuated every curve of her arse and hips she was wearing made it easy for him.

Anna totally ignored us even when we cried out to her when she opened the front doors. She spent most of the morning in the rear section of the shop serving customers while Eve ran the front section. There was clearly another counter near the rear doors.
From 9am onwards the shop was the busiest I had seen it with usually about half a dozen women shopping at once. I noticed that the majority of them were shopping in pairs and most were very pretty girls with curves in all the right places. However it was the curves on their chest that held my interest. When not watching one of the customers I kept an eye on the clock since I was eager for 10am to arrive.

Both of us were admiring an especially beautiful girl when Jenny Boko suddenly appeared from the rear of the shop. She was carrying the two briefcases in which all of us had been loaded on Thursday. She had a quick word to Eve once she had finished with her two gorgeous customers and then walked straight over to us. She sat the briefcases down and laid the left hand one flat on the floor. After unlocking the latches without a word to us she turned our mannequin around on its base and undid my hooks. The stretching feeling I had become accustomed to left me.I did not like feeling limp and loose. She slipped my shoulder straps off the mannequin and dropped me on the floor next to the unlatched briefcase. I landed softly and had some trouble readjusting my point of view so I could watch her remove Jack.

She laid the mannequin on its back and deftly slipped Jack off it. She reached down and picked me up in the same hand that was holding Jack, lifted the lid with her other hand, and placed us in the briefcase. Before the lid shut I caught a glimpse of the breasts and pussy in their acrylic casings. Both were strapped to the base of the briefcase. A sealed shoe box was next to them and a small cotton bag Velcro strapped to the lid presumably held the dildo. We landed on top of the breasts as darkness descended. Before I could say a word I felt the briefcase lifted up. I felt myself slide to the bottom of the case with Jack resting lightly on top of me. We were on the move.

‘At last,’ exclaimed Jack, ‘good riddance to the mannequin.’

‘Who is talking? Is it the bra or the panties?’

I had no idea who was speaking but I was glad to discover we could talk to each other.

‘It’s the panties talking. But I’d prefer to be called Jack and the bra is Brad.’

‘Hi, Brad the bra.’

Before I could answer the briefcase was suddenly filled with laughter. However it was laughter filled with nervousness and uncertainty.

‘Is it the boobs, pussy or shoes speaking?’ Jack quickly joined in with the laughter.

‘It’s the pussy, but you can call me Todd.’

‘Hi Jack and Brad, greetings from the boobs. It’s Jim speaking. You guys saw me transformed.’

‘Hi guys my name is Tom and I’m the shoes.’

‘Hi fellas, my name is Tony and as much as I hate to admit it I’m the dildo.’ Tony was glad to have some company again. While the others had been on display he had spent the last few days alone in the briefcase while it sat in a corner of Jenny Boko’s office.

‘Does anyone have a way to get us out of this mess?’ asked Jim who did not sound at all optimistic.

The reply was silence.

‘In that case I suggest we mentally prepare ourselves for what’s up next. I for one am looking forward to becoming some girl’s boobs so I can get out of this acrylic bra.’

‘I have to admit I’d rather be worn than hang around any longer in this stinking shoe box,’ exclaimed Tom. ‘If I’m stuck as a pair of shoes then I want to be out and about on my owner’s feet so I can at least see and hear things.’

‘I agree. I’d rather be wrapped around some girl’s butt than spend any more time on a mannequin. I want to experience some movement — I need to be stretched and filled by a really hot looking curvy babe,’ said Jack.

There was a chorus of agreements as we continued towards our owner.

A few minutes later Brad and I slid downward when the briefcase was laid on its side.

We had arrived.

****
Meeting the Owners

Bright light flooded into the briefcase as the lid was opened. I moved my viewpoint to the edge of my left cup so I could look up. Jenny Boko reached in and picked up Jack and myself. She placed us on a bench top which had several computers lined up along it. I watched as the shoe box was removed and opened. Tom was placed next to us and was quickly followed by Tony who was extracted from his slim cotton bag.

‘Am I glad to be out of there. I’ve been alone in darkness for the last three days,’ he said cheerfully.

Jim was hung on the top hook of a chrome pole that was attached to the leading edge of the bench. Todd was hung on the third hook down. Light from the overhead fixtures sparkled and glimmered off their acrylic surfaces as they slowly rocked back and forth on their hooks. Jenny Boko laid out my shoulder straps on the bench surface and clipped me onto a small coat hanger and then hung me on the hook abover Jim. I felt deeply humiliated by the whole procedure. Jack was clipped to another hanger and hung on the hook above Todd. We were on display again and ready to meet our owner.

A few minutes later the other set of lingerie and body parts was hanging on the chrome pole next to us. We remained quiet. I was content to remain silent and watch events unfold. Jenny Boko pulled a chair across from the console and sat in front of us.

‘Right guys, listen up. In a few minutes your owners will be here. You are about to become fully acquainted with your new roles in life. Your owners know you are transformed men. In fact they have a personal copy of your transformations. They can speak to you whenever they want to but do not be surprised if after some initial conversation they leave you alone.’

‘Whenever one of you desires to Crossover all you have to do is tell your owner. I encourage all of you to Crossover as soon as possible since it will make your lives immensely enjoyable. Now does anyone want to Crossover this morning?’

‘You can get stuffed,’ came the angry reply from Todd. ‘Change us back into men right now,’ he yelled. A few agreements came from those on the pole next to us.
Jenny Boko uncrossed her legs, revealing her white cotton panties and smiled. I was sure she flashed her knickers on purpose.

‘Afraid not Todd. All of you are going to remain just as you are from now on. There is no going back for any of you. Now, one last time, do any of you want to Crossover this morning?’

Everyone remained silent.

‘Right, you’ve had your chance for today. I expect to be seeing some of you tomorrow afternoon.’ Now if you’ll excuse me I have some work to do. She stood up and wheeled the chair back to the console, sat down at the central computer and started hitting a few keys.

All of the guys started talking amongst themselves. I decided to check out the room. In front of us was a semi circle of lounge chairs with the open section facing a full length floor to ceiling wall. A small circle of chrome steel was located on the carpet in the middle of the semi circle where the centre of the full circle would be. It was brightly lit by a large row of ceiling lights. At the end of the semi circle of chairs were two professional film cameras that were aimed towards the steel plate. A third camera was at the far edge of the chairs and provided a front on view of who ever stood on the plate and faced that camera.

Off behind the chairs were a few single lounge chairs and a small group of tables. Set into the far wall beyond them were several alcoves containing bed and lounge room displays similar to a furniture store. The entrance to each alcove was filled with professional lighting and cameras that aimed into each alcove. Clearly, some high level photography and filming took place. Another wall was lined with windows at waist height. Looking out I could see we were on the first floor of the building.

At that moment Sue and Jill entered the room thru a door set in the far wall. Both were wearing skirts and sleeveless tops. I immediately wondered how the transformed girls were feeling.

‘About time,’ said Jenny Boko. ‘You girls have twenty minutes to set up.’
Both girls apologised, placed their handbags on the bench near us and got straight to work. Sue checked each camera near the chairs while Jill sat at the computer nearest the mirror wall. It took them about fifteen minutes to verify that the cameras and sound were working fine

Jim spent the time watching the outline of the bra under Jill’s top. The bra was Jim’s girlfriend Amber. He tried talking to her but received no reply. Jill must have had her switched off from any external communication. Jim hoped she was coping with her new form.

The main door opened and a stunning well endowed blonde entered with two men. They walked straight towards Jenny Boko who remained seated at her computer console. When I saw the two men accompanying the blonde my hopes for getting out of this mess soared.

‘Hey Jack this might be our ticket to get out of here.’ I yelled excitedly.

‘How come?’

‘Those two men are my bosses.’

Nick Furlong and Andy Hill were both single men in their mid thirties. They had started their company over ten years ago and thru excellent customer service and by using the latest security gear from the States and Europe had quickly cornered the security market for most of the millionaires who retired to the Gold Coast. I regularly attended the social functions they held but Jack always declined meeting them. There was always a group of very attractive girls present due to Nick and Andy’s steadfast resistance to settling down. Both men enjoyed the conquest and bedding of the many pretty women that constantly floated in and out of the Surfer’s Paradise club and pub scene. Not to mention the daughters of the occasional retired client.

‘We’ll get their attention and ask them to get us back to normal,’ exclaimed Jack eagerly.

I watched them join Jenny Boko at the console. Both men were carrying a large briefcase. I decided to wait until the introductions with Jenny Boko were finished. The blonde’s name was Karla.

‘Is everything ready Jenny?’ asked the blonde.

‘Yes, everything is ready,’ she answered.

‘Nick, it’s me Brad,’ I yelled.

There was no response from either man.

‘Nod your head if you can hear me.’

Again there was no response.

‘Crap,’ I muttered, ‘they can’t hear us.’ My hopes of escape began to fade.

‘Well let’s get things underway,’ said Karla as she and my bosses walked over to the tables. Both men laid their cases flat on the table. All three then returned to the semi circle of chairs and sat down in the ones closest to us and the mirror wall. Nick and Andy sat either side of her. Both men appeared on edge and looked nervous.

Jill went to the camera aimed at the steel plate, checked the view and focus and then took up station behind the camera at the far edge of the semi circle. After checking the camera she gave a thumbs up sign.

‘We’re ready Jenny,’ said Sue.

‘Who’s going to be first gentlemen?’ asked Karla.

‘We’ve decided to toss for it,’ answered Nick as he pulled a coin from his wallet.

‘Heads or tails Andy?’

‘Heads,’ replied Andy while looking at us.

Nick flicked the coin in the air. It spun and landed on the carpet at their feet and rolled across the floor.

‘I win,’ said Andy who was now sporting a huge smile.

‘Please remove all your clothes and watch Andy,’ said the blonde. Andy stood up and quickly proceeded to undress.

‘What on earth is going on?’ asked Jack who sounded very perplexed.

‘Let’s just watch and see what unfolds,’ said Jim. Everyone else remained silent. I had no idea what was going on. I figured that just like us these women had control of Nick and Andy and most likely they were about to join us as living lingerie or worse.

A very naked Andy was soon standing before us. He was all smiles. Something odd was going on. He should have been running for the hills.

‘If you would stand on the plate and face the mirror please Andy,’ said the blonde who was quite clearly running the show. Andy practically raced across to the plate.

A full size image of a very pretty dark haired girl suddenly materialised between Andy and the mirror. Her feet appeared to be touching the floor. But what really caught my eye was her appearance. The girl had no breasts or pussy!

‘Is this your girl?’ asked Karla.

Karla was very pleased with how the selection of her replacement security team had unfolded over the last few weeks. Nick and Andy were the only real contenders for the positions. Both were single and both were at the top of their profession. It had been relatively easy to ask the men to complete a security assessment of the Genderswap premises. Nick undertook the initial survey. Once he had his ID photo taken he was immediately implanted with some new memories and desires to become the girl of his long held dreams.

When Andy turned up with Nick for a second and more thorough survey he also was controlled courtesy of his ID photo. Karla gave him a blossoming desire to have the right body to properly fulfil his now overwhelming longing to wear lingerie and dresses. The desire only appeared after Nick shared his secret longing to become a girl. Both men never realised what happened to them.

‘That’s my girl,’ replied Andy happily.

‘Let’s introduce you to her,’ said Karla as she nodded towards an eager Jenny Boko who knew what had been done to both men.

I watched as the girl’s image rotated until it was facing the mirror and then floated silently towards the waiting Andy. By this time I had figured out what was going on. Nick and Andy were going to be our owners.

The girl sank into Andy’s body and created a bizarre mix of both bodies. Whatever stuck out furthest is what you saw. The girl’s long blonde hair flowed out of the top of Andy’s back while her magnificent arse curved out of his thighs. The image in the mirror of the front appearance was less odd if you could ignore the girl’s nose and mouth and some of her face protruding from the top of his chest.

A bright red mist of light covered the bodies. It quickly worked its way thru the colours of the rainbow and then repeated the cycle. By the third cycle of rainbow light it was clear that Andy was morphing into the girl. By the end of the seventh cycle there was only the girl standing before us. Andy had completely disappeared.

The last of the purple light faded away and the girl ran her hands down her waist and along her hips. She took one step towards the mirror and touched her face.

‘Unbelievable,’ she exclaimed in awe.

‘What would you like first Anita, some breasts or your pussy?’ asked Karla.

The newly created Anita turned from the mirror and walked over to the pole next to us. She looked at the breasts and pussy on display and touched the breasts.

‘I’d like some breasts first,’ she answered in a very lovely feminine voice.

Karla stood up and joined the girl next to the pole. She looked at Jenny Boko.

‘These are the right ones for Anita?’

‘Those are the right ones,’ answered Jenny as she stood up from her console and joined the two women. She unhooked the acrylic encased breasts and passed them to Karla who led Anita back to the steel plate.

‘The cameras are set up for here so if you will face the mirror and hold your arms off your side I will attach your breasts.’

The girl held her arms out while Karla stood behind her and passed the breasts over her head and held them against her chest.

‘When I remove the cover plates the breasts will attach themselves to you. It will tingle for a few seconds while they bond to you. Tell me when the tingling stops and I will remove the cups.’ She beckoned to Jenny Boko, ‘ Jenny will you remove the discs please.’

I had a perfect view as Jenny Boko stood near the left cup and unlatched the base plate that kept the left breast in its cup. She slid the disc slowly upwards until it was removed.

‘I can feel the tingling,’ said Anita excitedly.

Jenny Boko stepped around to the right cup and smoothly removed the base plate.

‘That ones tingling as well,’ said the girl.

‘Let me know when all the tingling stops,’ said Karla as she continued to firmly hold the back straps of the acrylic bra.

‘All of the tingling has stopped,’ said Anita breathlessly.

Karla removed the acrylic bra and handed it to Jenny Boko. The breasts remained hanging off the girl’s chest.

‘Unreal,’ whispered Jim.

Anita reached up and cupped each breast. ‘Oooh I’m going to love having these,’ she said as she ran a fingertip over each nipple.

‘Can I have my pussy now?’ she asked demurely.

‘You most certainly can,’ answered Karla as she laughed. ‘Every girl needs her pussy.’

I watched Jenny Boko return the now empty bra to its hook and then disappear behind us. She soon returned wheeling a small light weight hospital style stretcher that had two stirrups protruding from one end. She lined it up perpendicular to the mirror and over the steel plate with the stirrups closest to the mirrored wall.

‘Anita, would you please lie up here with your feet in the stirrups,’ said Jenny as she held the stretcher steady.

Anita lay on the bed and placed her feet in the stirrups which were just the right length for her butt to rest on the very edge of the stretcher. Karla lifted the encased pussy off its hook and stood between Anita’s spread legs while Jenny Boko adjusted the high pile of pillows under her head. Her newly attached breasts were two large mounds of peaky flesh sitting firmly on her chest. My vision was blocked by Nick who was standing near Anita’s waist so I tried looking in the mirror but could still not see anything clearly.

‘Let me know when the tingling stops,’ said Karla as she unhinged the acrylic casing and placed it carefully between the girl’s legs.

‘The tingling has stopped now,’ said Anita.

Karla removed the casing and handed it to Jenny Boko who returned it to its hook. The vagina remained attached to Anita who slid her hand down between her legs and felt herself. After a few seconds she removed her hand and sat upright and swung her legs off the stretcher. She walked up real close to the mirror and stood there posing while the bed was wheeled away.

‘This is awesome,’ exclaimed Anita as she returned to her chair. Her breasts bounced and jiggled with each step.

‘It’s your turn Nick,’ she said as she nudged him in the ribs, sat down and crossed her lovely smooth legs. I could not peel my eyes away from her breasts. I thought they looked superb and I desperately wanted them nestled in my cups.

‘I wonder how those guys are feeling?’ whispered Todd who realised he would soon be permanently located between his owners legs.

‘Congratulations Anita, welcome to the company,’ said Karla as she waved Nick forward.

He stood up and disrobed and then practically bounded over to the steel plate.

‘Aren’t you the eager one,’ chuckled Jenny Boko as she hit a key and brought up the image of Nick’s girl. She was a real looker — a tall blonde girl standing about 5 foot eight with a perfect hourglass figure and a set of legs that went on forever. Once her breasts and pussy were attached I thought she would be a real head turner.

‘Nick, is this the girl you selected?’

‘Yes that’s her, every delectable inch,’ he replied excitedly.

‘Let’s get you personally acquainted with her,’ said Karla as she nodded towards Jenny Boko.

Jim and Todd watched with increasing nervousness as the image rotated and slowly drifted towards the waiting man. Both knew that within a few minutes they would be permanently attached to the girl. Jim had conflicting desires. On one hand he desperately wanted to be out of the acrylic casing but on the other hand he was not looking forward to being out of sight under some top for the majority of each day.

The figure merged into Nick and his transformation began. The initial image looked as bizarre as the previous one with bits and pieces of both sticking out in some odd places. By the third cycle Nick was the same height as the girl and was steadily disappearing into her. I found the coloured light quite strange to watch as it morphed from one colour to another. It almost looked like it had some form to it like a thick fog.

At the end of the seventh cycle the last patch of purple light faded away. The girl was standing before us. She stepped forward and took one glance at herself in the mirror and walked over to our pole.

‘I would like Jim on me first and then Todd the pussy,’ she said as she ran her fingers over Jim’s left cup. Jenny Boko lifted the acrylic bra off it’s hook and followed the girl back to the steel plate where Karla was waiting for her.

‘Here goes nothing,’ shouted Jim as Jenny Boko stood behind the girl and held the bra in place. Karla removed the left base disc and then the right one. I watched fascinated as Jim became attached to our owner. I wondered how he was feeling but remained silent. I was sure he did not want anyone asking him how he was.

‘Ooh, the tingling is pretty strong,’ she exclaimed. ‘It’s stopped.’

Jenny Boko released the bra and returned it to its hook. She picked up the acrylic encased pussy and laid it on the bed while she wheeled it to the girl who was standing up close to the mirror and cupping her breasts. They were a real handful.

‘Sorry to interrupt Nicole but I have your pussy ready for you,’ she said in a serious tone. All the women present burst out laughing.

‘Well I do declare I better lay back on the bed and open my legs so you can fit it,’ replied Nicole. ‘What’s a girl to do without a pussy?’ The reply brought more laughter. I did not see what was so funny.

‘I’ll talk to you guys later,’ yelled Todd while Jenny waited for the new girl to position herself on the bed. Once in position Jenny stepped between her legs and released the catch on the crescent shaped casing.

‘I better make sure we have this the right way up,’ she joked. That brought more laughter. She placed the casing against the eager girl.

‘Oooh, I do like the tingling.’

‘It’s stopped,’ she said brightly. Jenny stepped back while Nicole reached down and pushed a finger into her new sex. ‘That feels rather nice.’ She removed her finger and lifted her legs out of the stirrups and stood up. Her breasts swung and jiggled as she moved. I wondered how Jim was feeling. Just like Anita she struck some poses before the mirror while the stretcher was wheeled away. She was soon joined by Anita who embraced her and congratulated her.

By this time I was becoming rather nervous. Jack and I would soon be on our owner. We did not have long to wait.

‘Sorry to interrupt ladies but I have some further engagements to fulfil. I’ll see both of you on Monday morning,’ said Karla as she hugged and kissed each girl. I watched her leave the room and then turned my attention to the two breasts that would soon be filling my cups. I was a mess of conflicting emotions. I wanted to be worn and to see what it felt like but I also wanted to stay where I could see what was happening around me. The idea of being out of sight under a blouse or t-shirt was not appealing.

Once Karla was out of the room Jenny Boko resumed control. Jill and Sue had filmed the whole process and were still filming the newly transformed girls.
‘It’s time for some photos ladies. If you would please gather your lingerie and shoes we’ll move across to the alcoves,’ Jenny said while she shut down the computer console.

Anita and Nicole walked towards us with both sets of lovely breasts jiggling and swinging with every step they took. I looked up at Jim as both of his breasts jutted out from Nicole’s chest. From this angle I realised he was going to really fill my cups to overflowing. Nicole lifted Tom off the bench and placed him on the floor where she immediately slipped him onto each foot. Tom remained quiet during the whole procedure. Leave him to it I figured. He would talk to us when he was ready to.

She lifted Jack off his hook first and then I joined him. I could feel his soft fabric rubbing against me as she carried us across to one of the open briefcases. The feeling felt pretty good — almost erotic for some reason. Nicole laid us on the table while she removed a short denim skirt and matching jacket from the briefcase along with a shoulder strap hand bag. We were joined by Anita who removed similar clothing from the other briefcase.

‘We have several scenes for the photos,’ said Jenny Boko as she stood at the end of the table and waited for Jill and Sue. ‘Choose what one appeals to you and Sue and Jill will do the camera work. You can film simultaneously or watch each other pose.’

All of us headed over to the nearest alcove which was a lounge room scene. Jack and I were hung on a clothes rack at the edge of the alcove along with the handbag, skirt and denim top. The lingerie for Anita was hung on a rack opposite us. We still had no contact with Jim, Todd or Tom despite several attempts to speak to them. We also had no luck speaking to the living lingerie opposite us.

‘We basically have a mix of lounge rooms or bedroom sets. Have a look at them and choose one that you like,’ said Jill as she switched on the lighting in the first alcove. ‘We have about an hour for photos and then we have further appointments after lunch so I would suggest simultaneous sessions. You can check out each other at your leisure. We will start with nude shots and proceed to fully clothed.’

‘This set will do me,’ said Nicole.

Our small clothes rack was wheeled over to where Nicole was standing. The set consisted of a classy white lounge chair with a curtain backdrop. Jill switched on the lights and positioned her camera.

‘These high heels are going to take a while to get used to,’ said Nicole as she waited beside the lounge while Jill checked her camera.

‘The secret is to take shorter steps with your legs close together,’ replied Jill.
‘Now let’s start with some front and back shots.’

‘How’s this?’

Over the next quarter of an hour Jack and I watched our owner posing for the camera. There were plenty of front and back shots taken next to the lounge. The shots of her sitting on the lounge were quite provocative.

‘I have to admit she has a superb figure,’ said Jack admiringly as Nicole posed on all fours on the lounge while Jill took several shots of Todd who was rather prominently displayed. ‘I can’t keep my eyes off her butt or pussy.’

‘I know what you mean. She’s a real stunner and I can’t keep from looking at her boobs. I hate to admit it but I will be glad when she’s wearing us.’ I said as Jill moved in for some close ups of the newly attached pussy. I wasn’t ashamed now to openly express my desire to be worn. Seeing Todd and Jim joined to the girl had convinced me that there was no hope for us. We were stuck as lingerie. So I figured we may as well make the most of it. There was no use fighting it any more.

Once I accepted that conclusion I no longer wanted to resist these new desires building in me to admire Nicole’s breasts and to be worn. I accepted the fact that I was now a bra and bras are meant to be worn. I wanted to feel stretched and filled by Jim’s two large breasts. I wanted to enjoy myself as a bra, if that was at all possible.

‘I wish the nude stuff was finished and it was our turn. I want to be worn,’ I said.

‘Me too,’ replied Jack. ‘I want to be wrapped around her hips and butt.’ From his flat position on the table Jack was having trouble keeping his new owner’s butt in view.

After a few more shots posing on the lounge Nicole walked over to us. I never took my eyes of her breasts which jiggled and bounced enticingly. I thought they looked superb.

‘I think I’d like to do some bra shots before I put the panties on,’ said Nicole as she unclipped me from my hanger. That surprised me. I had presumed Jack would be worn first. I hung limply in her hand while she returned to the lounge where she was joined by Jill. My eagerness to be worn by Nicole jumped several notches.

‘Go for it Brad,’ said Jack. ‘I’ll talk to you once I’m being worn.’

‘Watch close,’ I replied trying to sound confident.

‘We’ll start with a few shots of you holding the bra and then a few back shots of you joining the hooks,’ said Jill as she framed Nicole in her camera.

I was not used to the movement and found it disconcerting. For the first few shots my owner held me in both hands by my back straps. This forced me to move my point of vision from my left cup so I could look at the camera in an upright position. I soon became bored looking at the camera and decided to watch Nicole’s breasts. From waist level and looking up they appeared as two curvaceous mounds of flesh that stuck out a long way from Nicole’s chest. I gave in to my new desires and soon became eager to have them filling and stretching my cups.

After a few more minutes and a variety of poses it was time for me to be worn. That suited me fine. I wanted to be worn.

‘Let’s do a few shots of you holding Brad’s cups against your breasts and then I’ll take a few from the back as you do up his hooks,’ said Jill.

Nicole faced the camera and held me by each cup. I moved my viewpoint to the small middle section that joined each cup so my vision was unhindered. She held me against her chest and for the first time I felt a pair of breasts touching my cup lining. It felt wonderful as I became aware of two nipples pushing into my cups.

Several shots were run off and then Nicole reached around and began connecting my hooks. I felt myself become stretched as the hooks connected. Amazingly I could feel each and every hook as it was joined. However I soon lost interest in my hooks when I became aware of a most pleasant feeling emanating from my cups. My cups were being filled by Nicole’s lovely breasts as they began to take the weight of each breast. The sensation intensified when my remaining straps were slipped up onto her shoulders.

I was being worn at last!

It felt right.

I could feel my two cups curving around each breast and merging into each shoulder strap. I centred my vision from the peak of my left cup and looked up and across to my right one. The vision I saw enthralled me. A delightful expanse of my cup and it’s breast filled my sight. Up close they looked and felt magnificent and I liked the way my well filled cup curved around its breast. My cups had pulled each breast together until they created a superb amount of cleavage.

Despite how good it felt I remained quiet and resisted a strong tendency to moan from the sheer pleasure of the feelings coursing thru me. Maybe this will not be too bad after all I thought. I can cope with this because it feels so good. I’m a bra and bras are meant to be worn I kept repeating to myself as my owner, at Jill’s direction, struck various poses for the camera. I especially liked it when Nicole leant forward and I took the full weight in my cups of her breasts as they hung off her chest. They really stretched my cups to the max.

‘Right, its panty time,’ said Nicole as she walked over to the table and picked Jack up. I liked the feeling of her large breasts bouncing slightly in my cups as she took each step. I could feel my shoulder straps taking the downward tension created by each step.

‘It’s about time,’ said Jack. ‘I’ve been watching you have all the fun while I’ve just sat here. What’s it like?’ he asked in a more serious tone.

‘It feels really good,’ I replied. ‘Being worn feels right. It’s what we’re made for. Lingerie is meant to be worn.’ I was not the slightest bit embarrassed by my admission. It was true — lingerie is meant to be worn and that’s what we were now, pieces of lingerie.

By this time we were back in the set and standing near the lounge. Our owner waited for Jill to set the camera and then she leant forward and stepped into Jack. She slowly pulled him up her long smooth legs. I momentarily became distracted by the weight of each breast as they hung of her chest. The feeling of pleasure was mind blowing. She ran her fingers back and forth inside Jack’s waistband as she pulled him higher and straightened up and with a snap let go of Jack’s waistband.

‘Ohhh man.,’ he moaned, ‘this feels awesome.’

I remained quiet and let him go with the experience.

‘This is where I’m meant to be, wrapped around my owners hips and stretched tightly over her butt. Every step and movement feels amazing,’ he exclaimed happily. ‘I’m a panty and panties are meant to be worn.’

I knew just what he meant. I also knew these women had fiddled with our minds. Both of us should have been screaming blue murder that we had been changed into women’s lingerie. Instead, now that we were being worn, we were thoroughly enjoying ourselves and soaking up the waves of pleasure that were washing thru us. It wasn’t right. We should have felt waves of despair and anger flooding thru us.

I was also wondering why were unable to speak with Jim, Tom or Todd. I wanted to know how they were coping.

For the next ten minutes our owner worked thru a set of poses at Jill’s direction. Jack had his photo taken from the front and back and up close. He was enjoying every minute of it even when a few sitting photos were taken. Jack said it felt really good when his owner was seated.

‘I think its time to get dressed,’ said Nicole as she walked over to the rack and picked up the short denim skirt.

‘Oh shit,’ exclaimed Jack, ‘I’m not ready for this. I want to stay out in the open where I can see things.’

‘Look Jack, there’s no point complaining about it. We both know we’re going to be spending most of our time under skirts and blouses. We have to make the most of it. At least you can look down between her legs. I’m going to be under some top where I can’t see anything and think of Todd. You covered him a good 30 minutes ago. Think about how he is coping.’ The reality of our situation had just hit me. I realised that we were still in a hopeless situation which was about to become a lot worse.

We were back next to the lounge by this time. Nicole handed the denim jacket over to Jill who dropped it over the far end of the lounge so it was out of camera range.
Nicole bent over and stepped into the denim skirt. It was a tight fit as she pulled it slowly up her legs and over her hips.

I watched the skirt from the peak of my left cup until it was zipped up. It looked like a snug fit.

‘Jack, how are you feeling?’ I asked with some trepidation.

‘Ohhhh,’ he moaned, ‘it feels really good. I can feel all the pleasure from being worn plus there are new feelings wherever the skirt is touching me. The sensation is overwhelming,’ he gasped. “I’m having trouble concentrating. Ohhhh, I think I’m having one of those orgasms Jenny Boko mentioned.’

At that point I decided to remain quiet and leave him to it. I had forgotten what Jenny Boko had said that once we were worn we would have one female orgasm each hour. Jack continued moaning for another minute or so while Nicole completed a few more shots.

Then it was my turn to go undercover. It was the moment I had really been dreading. Being worn wasn’t too bad but I had no desire to be tucked away under some top and unable to see anything for most of the day. I watched Nicole pick up the denim jacket. I was surprised that she was not putting on a top or blouse first. Once her arms were in it I became very nervous as I felt its rough fabric rubbing against my back strap. However I did not have much time to think about how it felt. Before I knew it she was posing for a few more photos with the jacket on but not done up.

Waves of sheer and overwhelming pleasure washed over me wherever the jacket was touching me. For the next few minutes Nicole posed for a few more shots before she zipped up the jacket. Once it was done up I found myself completely in the dark. But I had no time to think about how it felt. Two intense points of the most wonderful sexual pleasure I had ever felt started up in each of my bra cups. I began moaning loudly. I couldn’t help myself — it felt so good. As far as I could tell the pleasure points were centred on where Jim’s nipples were gently poking into my cups. The orgasm continued for another minute or so and then gradually subsided as did my moans of pleasure.

‘Are you OK Brad?’ asked Jack.

‘Yeah,’ I replied huskily. ‘That was pretty intense.’

‘I know what you mean,’ he laughed. That got me laughing with him. It helped relieve the tension I was now feeling. I could not see a thing and I was having trouble ignoring the intense feelings of pleasure that were erupting in me wherever the jacket was touching my fabric.

‘We’re in deep shit Brad, really deep,’ said Jack soberly. ‘We’re stuck like this.’

‘So what do you want to do about it?’

It looked like our moods were swinging wildly. One minute we were ecstatic to be worn and then the next second the true nature of our predicament would hit us.

‘I think you should talk to Nick at the first opportunity. If he won’t help us I think we have to seriously consider Crossingover.’

‘OK. I’ll keep trying to speak to Nick. But I’m not going to Crossover until I see how it affects one of the others,’ I answered.

‘I think it’s time to score some lunch,’ said Nicole.

‘Great idea, ‘replied Anita, ‘I’m famished. Let’s go.’

As our owners walked to the restaurant I tried to cope with all the sensations I was feeling. Whenever Nicole took a step the breasts in my cups bounced lightly up and down and pulled against both of my cups. To add to that the jacket was continually rubbing against my cups and my straps. It felt wonderful.

I moved my viewpoint down off the peak of my left cup and around towards the centre between both cups. There was a bit of light here but there was not much to look at, just the lower part of my other cup and the jacket. However it was better than nothing. I did not like my diminished vision. I hated not being able to see where we were going. But then I spared a thought for Todd who had now been tucked away out of sight under Jack for quite awhile. I wondered how he was feeling.

‘Todd, can you hear me?’

There was still no reply as we made our way to the bar area. I could tell by the voices around us when we had reached our destination. After ordering lunch and a drink our owner sat down. At least I’m pretty sure she did judging by the ceasing of the breasts jiggling in my cups. I listened to Nicole and Anita happily chat about their genderswaps while they waited for their meals.

I yelled out to them but received no response. By this time I was starting to get pretty angry with our situation. Whereas earlier I was happy to finally be worn the novelty was fast wearing off. Despite how good being worn felt I was fast becoming very frustrated. It was the lack of vision causing the trouble. I hated not being able to see what was going on around me. For want of something to do I jumped my viewpoint to the other cup and then moved in a slow semi circle around the lower part of my cup. But that was pretty boring.

‘This is really pissing me off,’ I exclaimed angrily. ‘I can’t see anything! How about you Jack, can you see anything?’

‘Yeah, I can. It’s taken me awhile but I’ve found a spot on my front panel where I can look along the gap between the top of Nicole’s legs and her skirt. But there’s not much to see. All I’m looking at is the panties worn by Anita. I don’t even know who they are and they’re not answering my calls.’

‘You’re doing better than me. I can’t see anything but my cups. I’m really getting pissed off.’

‘Hang in there buddy until we can talk to our owner. She’s going to be our last chance to get out of this mess,’ said Jack as he tried to cheer me up.

‘Don’t hold your breath,’ I replied testily. “I think Nick’s in on this. I still can’t believe he wanted to become a girl. And why can’t we talk to him. Jenny Boko said we would be able to talk with our owners.’

‘She said we can talk to them when we want to Crossover. Maybe that’s the only time we can talk to her?’

That reply set me off big time. ‘We better be able to talk to her or we’re sunk.’

‘I’m going to say to her I want to Crossover,’ said Jack. ‘Let’s see if that gets her attention.’

‘Don’t be hasty Jack,’ I yelled. ‘If you tell her that she’ll probably arrange for you to Crossover even if you then say you don’t want to. Let’s just wait for the rest of the day and see what happens.’

‘OK but if nothing happens by lunch time tomorrow, if no one else crosses over then I’m going to say it to get her attention,’ he answered. ‘So what do we do now?’

‘I’m going to see if there are any guys around here who can hear us. Is there any body out there? Can anyone hear me?’ I yelled really loudly. Not that I understood how any of this was working. How do you yell telepathically I wondered?

There was no reply.

‘Looks like we wait for Nicole to talk to us,’ said Jack glumly.

Silence descended again as we wondered what to do next. Initially I listened to the conversation between Nicole and Anita but soon got bored with their talk. I then passed the time listening to the sounds and conversations around us and tried to figure out what people were doing. After awhile my mind began to wonder as I found myself staring at the fabric of my right cup. Even in the dim light I could see the weave of my fabric quite clearly.

Suddenly we were on the move.

‘Jack, do you know where we’re going?’

‘We’re going to the ladies,’ he replied nervously.

I was fast becoming used to all the pleasurable sensations that occurred when Nicole was walking. I had to admit I liked them since they relieved the boredom. My second orgasm was just finishing as our owner entered one of the ladies stalls. I could get hooked on these I thought.

‘Well at least I can see again,’ said Jack, ‘Although the view isn’t much it’s better than spending all my time looking down between a pair of legs.’

‘I hope Todd is coping,’ I said while listening to the steady trickle of the pee. ‘It can’t be easy for him at the moment.’

‘We’ll have to try and talk to him sometime. He has to be having a hard time of it being a pussy. I mean he spends the last two hours covered by me and when he finally can see again it’s the inside of a toilet bowl. That has to be pretty stressful,’ said Jack who was hanging loosely just above Nicole’s ankles.

He looked down at the nearby high heels. ‘Man, in all of this I forgot that Tom was turned into a pair of shoes. I wonder how he’s been going?’

‘At least he can see all the time,’ I muttered, ‘even if it is from ground level.’

‘Speaking of seeing it looks like that’s all for me for awhile. I’m about to go back under the skirt.’

Once out of the Ladies I listened to Nicole and Anita talking. They were going to the boutique to buy some new clothes. The waves of pleasure that hit me as we walked along were as intense as ever and kept me from listening to any further conversation. After what seemed like only a minute or two we were in the boutique.

‘Nice carpet,’ said Jack. ‘Stuff it. I wish we could get out of this mess.’

For the next few minutes I listened to the girls while they commented on their selections as they moved among the aisles. Then it was off to a change room which cheered me up a bit since it meant I would be able to see again.

I waited eagerly as my owner unzipped the jacket and removed it. I could see again! I took the opportunity to look around at my surroundings. The change room was surprisingly large and well lit. I quickly moved my point of view around until I found what I was looking for: a full length mirror.

I looked at the image in the mirror. My owner was still wearing the denim skirt. I looked at the pink bra. My cups were quite large and looked to be well filled by the two breasts which were pressed together to create some spectacular cleavage. I looked at the bra again and followed the line of the shoulder straps.

‘Unbelievable’, I said to myself. ‘I can’t believe that’s me.’

My looking was interrupted at that point as a white cotton top slithered down my owners arms and covered me. She looked at herself at various angles for a few moments and then it was off with the top and on with another. That was the pattern for the next five minutes or so. By this time I was noticing the feel of the different fabrics as the tops touched and rubbed my fabric. The polyester and silk tops were causing me some real trouble. They felt so good I couldn’t help moaning with pleasure.

‘Sounds like you’re enjoying yourself,’ said Jack.

‘It’s the different materials. Some of them sending me over the top they feel so good.’
‘I wish it was skirt and dress time. I could do with some visual stimulation.’

Jack did not have long to wait. I ended up under some sort of tight figure hugging cotton top which moulded itself to my bra cups to the point my vision was restricted to the inside curve of each cup. The trade off for less vision was the extra intense pleasure form being touched and rubbed over more areas of my cups. Once the skirts and dresses were finished it was back out in the store to choose some shorts and jeans which freaked Jack out big time.

‘No way do I want to spend all day totally covered by jeans or shorts,’ he complained. ‘I will not be able to see anything at all for a whole day. I’ll go mad from the boredom.’

‘I don’t think so Jack,’ I gasped. ‘If it’s anything like the pleasure that I’m experiencing at the moment I don’t think you’ll even notice.’

All up our owners probably spent a good two hours working their way thru the boutique, the cosmetics section and finally the shoe section. Strangely, but much to my relief we did not go to the lingerie store. There was no way I wanted Anna gloating over us. Clearly loaded up with heaps of purchases our owners made their way back to their accommodation.

Despite the waves of pleasure swamping my senses I heard us cross a road and walk a short way down a footpath until I heard a key turning in a lock. Our owners were home — wherever that was!

***
Conversation Time

Thankfully after about thirty minutes the pleasure level from the top began to diminish so that I could begin to think rationally again. During that time our owner placed all of her shopping on her bed. From the conversation between her and Anita it was clear they were going to be sharing the same room. I thought that was a bit odd.

Once the clothes were put away both girls went back into the lounge room and poured themselves some drinks and then seated themselves.

‘I think it’s about time we had a good talk to the guys,’ said our owner after a few minutes of talking about their shopping trip.

‘Good idea. Let’s take a seat out near the pool,’ replied Anita.

‘About time,’ said Jack eagerly, ‘we have to talk these two into getting us switched back.’

‘I’m going to change first,’ said Nicole, ‘There is some nice lingerie I want to try on and this top is too hot.’

‘Good idea Nicole. I think I will do the same.’

We made our way back into the bedroom where our owner proceeded to undress.

‘If she’s changing her under wear that means we’re going to jump into the new stuff,’ said Jack nervously. ‘I wonder when it will happen.’

Nicole removed her shoes first followed by the top. I was beginning to like it whenever she leant forward since my cups stretched as they bore the full weight of each breast. It was the first time for several hours that I could see my surroundings. The bedroom was quite large and sunny. A large double bed was against one wall and was flanked by in built wardrobes on either side. Several large full length mirrors were standing near the ward robes.

Anita was standing on the opposite side of the bed in her lingerie. My gaze was drawn to her bra and boobs. I wondered who they were. At that moment my owner unhooked me and slid my straps off her shoulders and dropped me on the bed. I watched her lovely breasts hang down as she removed Jack. She picked me up and walked over to the nearest ward robe door and opened it. She lifted the lid of a clothes basket and dropped us in. Jack landed on top of my left cup. I gazed up from the bottom of the basket until everything went dark when the lid was replaced.

‘We should not be in here for too long,’ said Jack. ‘Once she chooses a new bra and panties we should jump into them.’

‘I hope so,’ I replied. ‘I certainly don’t want to spend too much time in here.’

Suddenly, without any warning I found myself looking up at the bedroom ceiling from the bed. I looked to my right and saw two sets of lingerie. Nicole had laid a few sets on her bed before choosing which ones to wear.

‘Man, that switch was quick,’ exclaimed Jack excitedly, ‘The jump was so fast.’

From my position on the bed I could see the undersides of Nicole’s breasts. They stuck out heaps from her chest. I watched them sway and hang as she picked up Jack and pulled him up around her waist. He was certainly a very snug fit. Then it was my turn.

‘Hey Brad where are you? All I can see on the bed is some lingerie and a dress.’

That’s when I realised I was not a bra. Nicole picked me up. I was a light blue dress!

‘Jack, I’m the dress’, I exclaimed. New sensations overwhelmed me as she slid me down her arms until I was draped around her body. Then she zipped me up. I was immediately moulded to every curve of her body, especially with regards to her butt and boobs. I had to admit being worn felt much better than lying in the bottom of the clothes basket.

‘Lucky you, at least as a dress you can see what going on’, said Jack, ‘all I can see is the floor.’

‘I hope we can talk this babe into getting us back in our bodies,’ said Jack as both girls made their way out to the pool courtyard. Being a dress seemed to emphasise every step my owner took. I waited until our owner was seated before speaking to her.

‘Nicole, can you hear me? It’s Brad.’ There was no reply. It looked like we would have to wait until she was ready to speak to us.

‘Right guys, listen up, once Anita and I have finished posing for some photos it’s time to talk.’

For the next twenty minutes both women slowly stripped as they posed for photos in the courtyard. I was draped over a railing near the pool. Again I found the whole experience humiliating as it reinforced my utter inability to do anything but watch. I still found it hard to believe that the white cotton thong peaking out between Nicole’s butt cheeks was my friend Jack. Once the girls had finished their photo session they put us back on and sat down at a pool side table.

‘It’s time for a talk guys. I want each of you to say your name and what you are. That’s all you will say at the moment until I decide otherwise,’ ordered Nicole as she crossed her legs and took sip from her drink.

At last I thought a chance to get out of this situation. Tom was first to speak.

‘My name is Tom and I am your shoes.’

‘My name is Jack and I am your panties.’ He sounded really embarrassed. I decided to speak up last since it might give me a chance for further conversation.

‘My name is Todd and I’m your pussy,’ mumbled Todd. If Jack sounded embarrassed Todd sounded absolutely humiliated.

‘My name is Jim and at the moment I am your breasts,’ said Jim defiantly. His comment brought a response form our owner.

‘That’s what I like to hear, an optimist,’ laughed Nicole.

It was my turn. ‘My name is Brad and currently I am your dress,’ I said with as much conviction as I could muster. At least I could see around me I thought as I looked at Anita sitting opposite me.

‘Thanks guys. Now here is how the conversation is going to run. I am going to set up a little chat room where I will speak directly with Brad and him only. The rest of you can listen in but will not be able to join in our conversation. Neither Brad nor I will hear anything you say so I suggest you listen closely. Once our conversation is finished I will switch all of you into an open channel where you can all speak to each other plus you can set up your own chat rooms whenever you wish. You will also be able to talk to all of the other converted people who are part of other staff members and are within fifteen feet of you. There are plenty of others in the same situation as you so once we’re down in the bar and restaurant area you will have plenty of opportunities to speak to others.’

This is great I thought. I’ve been waiting to talk to her for hours and now the opportunity is here. However the mention of plenty of other transformed people on other staff members did not sound encouraging.

‘Brad, you may ask any questions you want to.’

‘Nicole, on behalf of all of us, I ask you to arrange for us to be changed back into our former bodies. None of us want to remain as a piece of lingerie or a body part for a second longer. Please go and see Jenny Boko and ask her to turn us back into our former selves. Please!’

‘That’s not on Brad. There is no going back for any of you. For at least the next twelve months all of you will remain just as you are. After twelve months I can choose to keep you or I can arrange for all of you to become attached to a new owner. None of you will ever be human again so I suggest all of you Crossover as soon as possible. Once you do that you will have no desire to be human again and you will be 100% content remaining in your current form.’

Her reply devastated me. Up until that moment I had truly believed we had a chance to return to our former state. I floundered for what to say next.

‘But why us?’

‘It was my idea to include you and Jack after Karla Bancroft, the owner of Genderswap, revealed your burglary activities to Andy and me. Normally they use rapists, murderers, paedophiles and drug pushers for the contests. But we were so pissed off with how you betrayed us and our company that I suggested you two should be included in the conversions.’

‘That gave Karla the idea to use only burglars. She is so impressed with the results she is thinking of using more burglars for the next DVD since you guys make for good viewing. She believes the DVD sales of your conversions will become the best ever.’

By this time I was struggling to contain my anger. Our conversion into living lingerie and body parts was part of some money making racket. That made me really pissed off.

‘Come on Nick. That’s really sick and twisted. It’s not right. Please change us back. Please!’ I pleaded.

‘Brad, by removing you guys out of circulation we have done the Gold Coast a big favour. You guys were stealing big time. But not any longer, now you’re right out of the way.’

I tried another tack. ‘But Nicole, what about the girls who were changed? What were they guilty of?’ I figured if there was no hope for us then maybe there was for the girls who were innocent of any wrong doing.

‘They were in the wrong place at the wrong time Brad. Now unless you have anything more to say I’m going to switch you off.’

‘No I have nothing more to say,’ I growled angrily.

‘I suggest one of you Crosses over as soon as possible to see what its like. It is the best option for all of you. Why continue to be thoroughly miserable when you can be totally happy and content as lingerie, shoes or body parts? As soon as one of you decides to Crossover just call out to me and I’ll arrange it straight away.’

And with that comment the conversation between us ended. Immediately there was a babble of voices around me as everyone spoke at once.

‘Guys, guys quieten down,’ yelled Jim, ‘we need to take turns in talking.’

‘We’re stuck like this,’ wailed Tom,’ I can’t see any way out of it since our owner came up with the idea in the first place.’

‘I agree with Tom. There is no way back for us. I think one of us has to Crossover so we can see what it is like,’ said Todd. ‘I am not enjoying my situation one bit. I know I’m going to go nuts after awhile.’

‘What do you think guys? Should one of us volunteer to Crossover?’ asked Jim.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘I believe one of us has to volunteer. I think it means acknowledging defeat but then I reckon we are beaten.’

‘I agree, I believe we are beaten,’ said Jack, ‘so who wants to volunteer? Anyone?’

There was silence for a few seconds until Todd spoke up.

‘I’ll volunteer. I’ve seen nothing for the last five hours or so except a toilet bowl and a bedroom for a few seconds. I can’t stand being a pussy and the idea of what it’s going to be like when she has sex freaks me out. So I’ll volunteer right now.’

‘Thanks Todd,’ said Jim, ‘Does any one else want to Crossover as well?’

All of us said no.

‘Nicole, it’s Todd speaking, I want to Crossover,’ shouted Todd.

‘Well that was quick,’ she said, ‘I was not expecting any of you to Crossover until tomorrow. Hey Anita,’ she called out jubilantly, ‘you owe me twenty dollars, one of my men wants to Crossover.’

‘Which one?’ Anita asked from nearby.

‘Todd the pussy.’

‘Jenny said the pussies always Crossover first,’ she laughed. ‘How about you Ben? Why don’t you Crossover at the same time?’ None of us heard Ben’s reply. ‘Don’t be silly Ben. That’s something that is going to happen to you later tonight when Nicole gets her hands on me or rather in you.’ Again none of us could hear Ben’s reply. ‘I think you should Crossover with Todd while you have the opportunity.’

Nicole stood up and walked back into the room. We listened while she picked up the phone.

‘Jenny, it’s Nicole calling, I have one of my men wanting to Crossover.’ I could only hear one part of the conversation. ‘It’s Todd, he’s my pussy. Sure we can meet you at your office in five minutes.’ There was a real sparkle in her voice.

Five minutes later both of our owners were sitting in Jenny Boko’s office.

‘I’m very busy this afternoon with the new customers so we are going to do this straight away. Ladies if you will follow me.’

‘Todd, are you sure you want to go ahead with this?’ asked Jim as our owners followed Jenny Boko.

‘Yes, I’m sure. One of us has to do it.’

‘Here we are Nicole. Just take your dress and panties off and we’ll get this over and done with. I’m on a tight schedule.’

I looked around the room as soon as I was removed. We were back in the room where our owners had Genderswapped. Jenny Boko was seated at the console. She picked up a small device that looked like a mobile phone, fiddled with the settings and then walked around to stand before Nicole.

‘OK Nicole, sit back in the chair and spread your legs wide. The beam has to fully cover your lovely pussy.’ Nicole leant back and opened her legs wide. Jenny knelt before Todd and aimed the device at him. ‘This will only take about five seconds.’

‘Man, this is freaking me out,’ exclaimed Todd nervously.

‘Relax Todd this will all be over very soon. Now Todd, if you had the opportunity would you choose to become human again?’

‘Of course I would. Please let me become human again. Please’ he begged.

She smiled at Todd and pressed a button on the remote. A beam of bright pink light shone on the living pussy. After a few seconds she switched it off.

‘There we are. All done. Todd, would you like to become human again?’

Dumb question I thought. Of course the guy would want to.

‘Human? No way. I love being a pussy,’ came the reply in a soft feminine voice. ‘And don’t call me Todd. That’s a guy’s name. Call me Tina.’

I could not believe what I was hearing. Todd had a girl’s voice, considered himself female and no longer had any desire to be human again.

‘Strike me dead,’ exclaimed Jim, ‘Unbelievable.’

‘Now would anyone else like to Crossover while they have the opportunity? There will not be another chance until tomorrow afternoon.’ I watched the smile on her face and wanted to punch her out. I just felt so helpless.

‘Yes I would,’ said a voice off to our right.

‘Please identify yourself,’ said Jenny Boko.

‘It’s Ben, Anita’s pussy, I want to Crossover as well.’

‘Better remove the dress and panties Anita so we can grant Ben his desire. Now is there any one else?’ she looked expectantly at us.

‘Yes, I may as well Crossover,’ said a voice from below me. It was Tom, Nicole’s shoes.

‘You’re nice and easy to do,’ said Jenny as she knelt on the floor and aimed the device at Tom. A few seconds later Tom had become Tammy. She stood up and moved over to Anita who was sitting in the chair next to Nicole. She lent backwards and opened her legs wide. Again the pink light did its work. Instead of Ben the pussy we now had Brenda the pussy in our midst.

Jenny Boko looked around expectantly. ‘Last chance for today gentlemen, who else wants to Crossover?’

‘I want to as well,’ said Anita’s bra dejectedly, ‘I can’t stand any more of this. I admit defeat. You guys have won.’

Jenny Boko looked at the living bra and smiled, ‘We win every time sweety.’ She waited for the bra to be placed on the console, pointed the remote at the bra and pressed the button. John the bra immediately became Juanita the bra. Jenny Boko stood up. ‘Any one else?’

There was no reply.

Our owners stood up and put their dresses and underwear back on.

‘I expect to see the rest of you tomorrow. None of you will ever be human again so I suggest you talk to the guys who have just crossed over and see how happy they now are. You can be just as happy and content as them. There is no point in delaying the inevitable.’ I was beginning to hate this woman for what she had done to us.

‘Ohhh, this is much better,’ exclaimed Tammy as our owners made their way to the bar for a few drinks. ‘Guys, all of you should Crossover tomorrow. This is awesome. I feel so happy.’

‘She’s right guys,’ said Tina. ‘You can’t imagine how good I feel at the moment. The touch of Jack’s panties is simply wonderful,’ the newly crossed over pussy gushed.

‘Stuff it,’ exclaimed Jack angrily. ‘There is no way out of this. We’re stuffed.’

At that moment our owners had a visitor.

‘Hi girls, do you mind if I sit with you for a few minutes?’

‘No that’s fine, take a seat,’ said my owner.

‘I’ve been told you two are the new security managers. My name is Wendy and I’m the daytime bar manager.’

Wendy was another stunner who had curves in all of the right places. I stopped listening to the conversation when a girl suddenly spoke directly to us. ‘Hi guys my name is Louise. I’m Wendy’s breasts. What are your names?’

After we introduced ourselves Louise introduced her friends. Wendy had the same set up as our owner. Her breasts, pussy, shoes, bra and panties were all former men.

‘How long have you been transformed?’ asked Jim who took the lead in our side of the conversation.

‘All of us have been like this for over two years,’ replied Louise.

‘And were all of you formerly men?’

‘Yes.’

‘How long did you last before crossing over?’ I asked.

‘I crossed over after one day of being attached to my owner. Suzy was the last to cross over. She lasted three days.’ Suzy was the shoes.

‘I held out the longest because I thought there was a way out of it,’ said the living shoes. ‘But after talking to some other men who had been transformed for four years I accepted the fact I was stuck like this. Once I did that I crossed over and I’ve been really happy ever since.’

‘All of you should crossover as soon as you can,’ said Wendy’s bra. ‘In the last two years we have never seen or heard of anyone becoming human again. Not one person. So I suggest you crossover as soon as you can so you can start enjoying yourselves.’

‘I agree guys,’ said Tammy who could not take her eyes off Suzy who she thought was a very attractive pair of shoes. ‘Even though I’ve only been crossed over for a short time I love it. Why be miserable and frustrated when you can be really happy and content like us?’

‘You should do it,’ said Louise,’ the programming is one hundred percent effective in removing any desire to be human again and making you totally content to be a pair of breasts or a bra.’

It seemed quite strange talking to people that we could not see. Since it was too confusing for all of us to talk at once Louise and her friends suggested we moved into a chat room set up so that each of us could talk to our respective items.

I found myself talking to Kim who was formerly Ken Benton. He did not want to talk about his past but was interested in mine. For the next ten minutes he listened to my story. Ken and his mates had also been thru the contest. He said the traps and tricks in ours were completely different to the ones he had faced.

I asked her did she ever think back to when she was human. She said no and believed it was part of the crossover programming. All she ever thought about was the present since she had no desire to be human again and found her former state as a man to be uninteresting.

‘Being a bra is much better than being a pair of shoes or breasts. Shoes can only be shoes and breasts can only be breasts. But you can switch into a dress or a t shirt if your owner decides to go braless,’ she explained. ‘And let me tell you being a dress is really good since you can see all the things going on around you and you can also drop down and look at your owners panties while talking to them. Being a dress is fun.’

She asked if I liked being a dress or a bra.

‘Yeah, I just love being a dress,’ I answered.

‘Yes, I love it when I get to be a dress for the day. It’s so much fun.’ The sarcasm in my voice was lost on her. I had to admit though I much preferred being a dress. I liked the idea of being able to see things instead of being out of sight for hours at a time under a cotton top. Our conversations ended then as Wendy excused herself and returned to her work in the bar.

‘Hey Brad,’ said Jack, ‘for our own well being we have to crossover as soon as possible. I’m convinced now that there is definitely no way back for us.’ Jack sounded grim.

‘What’s convinced you?’

‘From the conversation I have just had with Wendy’s panties. Alison said all of the management level staff here has living lingerie and body parts and over the last two years she has not seen or heard of any of them ever being returned to human form. Not one. Even when they finish working here their attachments go with them.’

‘And you believe her?’

‘Yes I do. I believe she was telling the truth.’

‘So what are you going to do?’

‘Around lunch time tomorrow I’m going to tell our owner that I want to crossover. We’ve been like this for three days now and I can’t take any more of this. When our owner is standing all I can see is the ground beneath me and when she sits down and crosses her legs I’m totally in the dark. I’m also becoming really bored and frustrated being like this. All of the guys who have crossed over seem perfectly happy and content. If we’re going to be like this for years then I need to crossover so I can cope.’

‘I’m not going to try and talk you out of it Jack. I can’t stand being out of sight under a top. I’m a person who needs to see what’s going on around me and I don’t think I can take much more. I hate being like this and unfortunately I can’t see any way back.’

‘Why don’t you crossover tomorrow as well? It’s the best option we have,’ said Jack as our owners returned to their unit or house or whatever it was. I moved my viewpoint to the inside of the dress until I could see Jack.

‘I see what you mean about looking at the floor Jack.’

‘Are you looking at me at the moment?’

‘Yes. It looks like you’re quite a snug fit.’ This was the closest I had been to Jack while he was being worn. There wasn’t much room for him between our owner’s legs. I moved lower so that I looked up at his gusset. Jack’s fabric was moulded to Tammy’s lips.

“I’m so snug that I can feel the touch of Tammy against my fabric. The whole area is a hot pleasure zone,’ he replied.

Once back in their house Anita and Nicole poured themselves some more drinks, selected some more lingerie and proceeded to take more photos of us. I was back to being a bra. During the remainder of the evening our conversation dwindled to nothing. I think all of us had run out of things to say and were feeling pretty sorry for ourselves. I found myself listening to our owners talk as they prepared their evening meal and then settled down to watch a movie. At least listening to the movie gave me something to do. Even Tammy missed out on watching the movie due to the coffee table blocking her view. Of course the hourly orgasms also helped to relieve the boredom. After the third one I found myself starting to anticipate the next one. That fact made me wonder if I was becoming addicted to them.

The evening livened up considerably after the movie when our owners got ready for bed. As they undressed I took the opportunity to look across the bed to Juanita the bra worn by Anita. I thought she looked pretty sexy. I especially found her embroidered cups to be very pretty.

‘Hey Juanita, how are you feeling?’ I asked even though I knew what she was going to say.

‘I feel fine Brad. How about yourself? Are you coping okay?’ She sounded genuinely concerned for me.

‘I’m feeling pretty bad. I can’t stand being like this,’ I said as my owner dropped me onto the bed. Juanita was soon dropped on her side of the bed.

‘You know what you have to do don’t you?’

‘Yeah, I have to Crossover.’ I replied while watching Jack being removed from our owner. As she bent over I found myself staring at her breasts as they hung off her chest and admiring their shape and size. No wonder my cups felt so full. They were a decent set of DDs. Jack was dropped across my left cup which obscured my vision.

Before Juanita could reply Jack and I were picked up and dropped in the clothes hamper that was located in the wardrobe. Things went dark when the lid was closed. We heard Tammy being placed on the shoe rack that was next to us and the door was closed. That made it really dark for us.

***
Boredom during the night

And that is where we stayed for the remainder of the night. Stuck in a dark boring clothes basket with nothing to do but listen to our owners going at it really loud for an hour or so. The living dildos were extracted from wherever they had been stored and were used rather noisily for quite awhile. That drew the comment from Jack that he was glad neither of us had been turned into dildos or vibrators. We did wonder how Jim was coping with being fondled, licked and having his nipples sucked.

Once the girls finished their cavorting Jack and I became supremely bored. There was nothing to see and nothing to listen to. We talked for awhile but soon lost interest in talking for talking’s sake. A deep dark depression swamped us. We could not fall asleep or even close our eyes. For hour after hour there was nothing but the darkness and silence of the clothes basket. After a couple of hours I found my thoughts drifting into a state of nothingness. I seemed to slip into some sort of blank trance like state where images of beaches, rainforests and sunsets kept appearing and then slowly fading away into the darkness. I wondered if I was going mad.

***
Sunday

Eventually we heard some noise from the two women as they woke up. We heard them opening the doors to the ensuite and then the sound of a shower running. Once the shower was turned off we listened to them return to the bedroom and heard the sound of drawers being opened.

‘I think we’re about to leave the clothes basket,’ said Jack.

He no sooner finished speaking and we found ourselves suddenly looking up at our owner from a drawer full of lingerie. The sudden jump into bright morning sunlight that was streaming thru the windows was wonderful. After hours of darkness it was good to be able to see things again.

‘Make the most of this Brad,’ muttered Jack, ‘in a few seconds I’m going to be staring at carpet for the majority of the day while you’re tucked away out of sight under some top.’

I found myself staring at Jim. The more I saw him the more I found the two breasts deeply attractive. I realised I needed to feel those lovely breasts filling my cups. A strong desire to be worn burst forth within me. I could not take my eyes away from the two prominent nipples that I wanted to feel pressing into each cup.

‘Come on, hurry up and put me on,’ I muttered.

‘I know just how you feel buddy. As much as I hate to admit I need to be wrapped around her waist with those two lovely butt cheeks squeezing my thong strap,’ said Jack. ‘Being worn is much better than lying in the clothes basket in the dark.’

Our owner dropped us onto the bed and then to our mutual delight she put us on after posing for a few nude photos around the house. At least I think it was a house. She then spent a further ten minutes posing for some photos wearing us before we disappeared for the day under a dark blue dress. At no time did she speak to us. My calls to her went unanswered as did those of Jim and Jack.

While our owners had breakfast I started talking to Jim. ‘Hi Jim, it is Brad speaking. How was your night?’ I was enjoying the feeling of him filling my two cups.

‘If you like being a sex object and having your nipples sucked and licked and your breasts fondled it was a great night,’ he replied angrily. ‘I have never been so humiliated in my whole life. Even though it felt good I hated every second of it. I’m going to Crossover over this evening and be done with it. This is the fourth day of being like this and I can’t take any more.’

Jim had clearly had enough.

‘I think that may be the best way to cope with our situation,’ I said thoughtfully. I had just realised that having the chance to Crossover was a real blessing for us. How many of us would eventually go mad or slip into a deep depression if we stayed just as we were? Quite a few I thought as I resumed my now customary viewing position at the base of my left cup. While listening to Jim I had quickly shifted my viewpoint along my shoulder straps in the off chance one of them might have been uncovered so I could look at our surroundings. But there was nothing to see.

‘It is Brad. I think it’s better to be programmed to be happy rather than stay as we are. I accept there is no way back for any of us so we may as well be happy like Tina and Tammy are.’

After breakfast our owners went for a morning walk along the beach. The walk did me no good at all since it had been one of my habits to regularly hit the beach early each morning for a swim. Listening to the waves but being unable to see them soon pushed me into a deep seated anger. What right had these people to change us into living lingerie? By the time our owners returned to their house I was in a filthy mood and refused to talk to Jack or any of the others. The beach walk made all of us who had not crossed over realise just how restrictive and frustrating our current state was.

Once our owners were back in the house it was more boredom for me as they sat down in the pool courtyard and read the Sunday papers while having some morning tea. By this time I was sick and tired of having nothing to look at but my bra cups or the cotton top covering them. Even the hourly orgasms did not provide any relief.

Things picked up once they had finished reading the papers and took a phone call from Jill and Sue who invited them to visit their place for some pool time. Once they were back in the bedroom both owners proceeded to remove their dresses and then us. Jack and I were about to have our first experience as a bikini top and bottom. I watched from my spot on the bed where Nicole had dropped me. Again I found myself admiring her magnificent breasts as she leant forward to remove Jack. Nicole then walked over to her lingerie drawers and pulled open a middle draw. Her breasts jiggled and bounced the whole way.

Suddenly I found myself looking up at my owner from the middle of the drawer. I was becoming used to the jumps by now. She picked me up along with Jack. We were a bright red string bikini. She placed me on the top of the chest of drawers and proceeded to put Jack on. It took a few adjustments before he was a good fit then it was my turn. I dangled on her chest while she tied my shoulder straps behind her neck. I liked the feel of her nipples moving against my fabric. She tied my back strap and then had to fiddle with me until my cups were properly located over her breasts. She had initially tied my shoulder straps too short. By this time my mood was rapidly lifting. Being a bikini meant Jack and I would have a few hours where we could watch our surroundings and see what was going on.

Jim was pretty excited since it meant he would be able to talk to his girlfriend Amber who had been turned into Jill’s bra. He was anxious to see how she was coping.

Nicole walked back to her bed and put her dress back on. This time being undercover did not bother me. A short time later after the women had picked up their beach towels and bags we were on our way to Jill and Sue’s place. The walk along the footpath took about three minutes. We listened to the girls exchange greetings and then it was out to pool courtyard. I was stoked when Nicole removed her dress and sat down on her beach towel near the pool.

***
Bikini Time

‘This is much better than staring at the ground,’ said Jack happily. ‘They can sun bake for the rest of the day and I won’t mind.’

‘I totally agree buddy. This is much better,’ I replied while looking at our surroundings. The pool was in a private courtyard of a two story town house which was one of about five. A luscious tropical garden was located at the far end of the pool and courtyard with a small lawn area surrounding the rest of the pool and courtyard. A fence screened with more tropical plants ran along the rear section of the pool.

I then decided to have a look at the other women. Jill and Sue were wearing figure hugging bikinis that moulded themselves to their every curve. Looking at them it was hard to believe the two bikinis and the breasts they covered were living people. All of us decided we would take the opportunity to talk to the transformed girls and see how they had been coping. Jill was lying on the left hand side of my owner while Anita and Sue were in nearby deckchairs.

Jim had immediately started talking to his girl friend Amber who was Jill’s bikini top. At her suggestion the two set up a chat room so they could talk in private.

Jack was already conversing with Karen who was Jill’s bikini bottom. Because there were so many conversations happening they too set up a chat room. That left me to talk with Sally who was Jill’s breasts.

‘Hi Sally, how are you?’ I tried to sound as cheery as possible. ‘My name is Brad and I’m the red string bikini top.’ That comment, except in these circumstances, would have sounded totally mad.

‘Oh hi Brad. To tell the truth I’m not coping very well,’ she replied glumly. ‘I don’t know if I can cope with much more of this. I hate it. I don’t want to be this girl’s breasts. I want to be me again.’

‘I know just how you feel. Have you thought about Crossingover?’

At that point we set ourselves up in our own chat room as well. ‘Yes I’m going to ask to crossover with the others later today. None of us can take any more of this and we know we’re trapped. There’s no escape. I was hoping to find out about my boyfriend first but so far I have not been able to find out what happened to him.’

‘What is his name? I might know where he is.’

‘His name is Nick.’

I looked across at Anita’s breasts. ‘Your boyfriend has been turned into the breasts of Anita who is the girl sitting next to Sue.’

Sally started sobbing. ‘I was hoping he had escaped so we could be rescued.’ She continued crying. ‘Have you talked to him?’

‘Yes, but only when some of us were crossing over. Other than that our owner has not allowed us to talk to any of the men attached to Anita. You girls are the first transformed people we have been able to talk to other than those on the bar manager. Why don’t you call out to him?’

‘Nick, Nick, can you hear me?’

There was no reply.

‘I think we better turn off the chat room first.’ I suggested.

‘Nick, Nick, can you hear me?’ There was no reply. In fact neither of us could hear anyone talking. ‘Everyone must be using chat rooms.’

‘We may as well keep talking without the chat room. That way when they are turned off you might have a chance to speak with him.’ I said while looking at Sally. I was beginning to find the shape and size of her breasts deeply attractive to the point where I wondered what it would feel like to have them filling my bra cups.

‘So what do you want to talk about?’ she asked as she regained her composure.

‘Have any of you crossed over?’

‘Yes, Karen the bikini bottom has.’

‘Does she think it was for the better?’

‘Yes, she is totally happy with herself now. She sounds very content and has been urging us to do the same thing. She says she has talked to some of the clothing on the bar manager. They have been like that for over two years and have never seen anyone turned back.’

‘We talked to those guys as well,’ I said while admiring her nipples pushing against the bikini top and wishing I was her bra. ‘They told us the same thing.’

For the next thirty minutes we talked about our backgrounds. Our talk was interrupted when both owners decided to take some photos before having a swim. That brought the others out of their chat rooms.

‘Hey Brad, I’m definitely going to crossover today with some of these guys,’ said Jack. ‘None of us can stand any more of this shit and all of us are convinced now that it’s our only option.’

‘I agree Jack. I think it’s for the best,’ I replied. It looked like Jenny Boko was going to be pretty busy. ‘Hey Jim, did you talk to your girlfriend?’

‘Yes I did. I am going to ask our owner if Amber and I can be together on the one girl. That way we can at least enjoy each others company.’

‘That’s a great idea Jim. I just hope they can do it for you.’ I felt the weight of Jim’s two breasts resting fully in my cups as our owner leant forward for some more photos. I was then removed and dropped onto the ground where I lay until the nude photos were finished. I was not put back on until Jill had finished her posing. And then both girls hopped into the pool. The water felt great after lying on the hot pathway.

‘Man that feels good,’ said Jack who had been totally under the water for awhile.
‘How did your talk with Sally go?’

Our conversation continued sporadically for the next couple of hours while our owner’s sun baked in the courtyard, chatted about girly stuff and read some women’s magazines. All of us soon became really bored except when the girls hopped into the pool. Even when our owners had some lunch and relaxed in the sun room we remained quiet. The only ones talking were those who had crossed over. They were so chatty that the rest of us asked them to hop into a chat room.

‘I could not take any more of their happy talk,’ said Sally. ‘It looks like you become very talkative about nothing once you crossover,’ she observed.

‘At least they sound happy,’ said Jim, ‘That’s more than you can say for the rest of us.’

‘The more our owner has hung around the pool the more frustrated I have become. I wanted to hop in the pool and enjoy the water. I do not like being some girl’s bikini top. It sucks.’ I complained bitterly.

‘Brad, I think you better Crossover this evening with the rest of us,’ said Jack.

Silence descended upon us again until mid afternoon when our owners left and we said good bye to the girls. Jim became pretty upset leaving Amber. Sally had been unable to speak to her boyfriend.

‘I hate being under this dress,’ complained Jack as our owners walked back to their house. ‘Looking at footpaths or carpet is really crap. I wish I could crossover right now.’

None of us answered him. I was back in my position at the base of my left cup. I stared at the cotton top just in front of me and silently agreed with Jack. It was the first time I had truly acknowledged to myself that I was going to crossover. The question was when. Would I choose to Crossover later today with everyone else or leave it to tomorrow? What difference did a day make?

‘Hey Nicole,’ yelled Jim once we were back in the house, ‘I want to ask you something.’

‘What is it Jim?’

‘I have been speaking to my girlfriend Amber. She is the bikini top for Jill. We have a favour to ask.’

‘What do you want?’

‘Amber and I want to be together on the one girl. So I was wondering if I could swap with Jill’s breasts’, asked Jim nervously.

Nicole laughed. ‘Oh how sweet of you. Let me phone Jenny and see if it is possible.’

She picked up the phone. It soon became obvious that Jenny Boko would have to check with a girl called Karla Bancroft.

‘Let’s talk about this while I have a shower and freshen up,’ said our owner as Jack and I found ourselves back in the dark in the clothes basket.

‘What do you think Brad? Do you reckon they will do it?’ asked Jack who was sounding pretty lively while lying on top of me.

‘Yes I think his request appeals to Jenny Boko. It is also clear that she does not know if it can be done. So I suppose we will have to wait and see.’

About thirty minutes later we were a matching bra and panty set hidden away under a figure hugging dress and sitting in the lounge room when the phone rang. We had our answer. Apparently it was possible to swap them so we were invited to an evening with Karla Bancroft who we were told was the inventor of the technology that transformed us. She was the girl who had accompanied Nick and Andy on Saturday morning.

We all agreed we would like to transform her if it was possible.

‘Do you think we could ask her to transform us back?’ asked Jim.

‘You can try but somehow I do not hold much hope.’ I replied while staring at nothing. The dress was so figure hugging that my usual spot under my left cup left me in the dark which was something I was not at all enjoying.

‘Now who else wants to Crossover this evening?’ asked our owner.

‘I do,’ replied Jim.

‘How about you Brad?’

I hesitated before answering. I was certainly not enjoying myself as a bra despite how good the orgasms felt. I would rather be Brad Foonder any day. Nicole noticed my hesitation. ‘It will not be very enjoyable for you if you are the only one left. All the others will be content and happy and chatting amongst themselves while you will be bored out of your mind. Besides, this is the last opportunity to Crossover for two weeks. You should Crossover this evening.’

Was she bluffing I wondered. Probably, but if she wasn’t did I really want to stay as I was for another two weeks while everyone else was happy?

‘She’s right Brad. You should Crossover tonight with me. There is no point in delaying the inevitable,’ said Jack.

‘Jack is right Brad. Why keep yourself miserable for a second longer than is necessary?’

‘Okay, I’ll Crossover tonight with Jack.’ I said glumly.

‘You will not regret it,’ said Nicole happily. ‘Your life is about to take a turn for the better.’

Well it could not take a turn for the worse I thought.

Tammy and Tina congratulated us on our decision and said we would be completely happy with our choice.

‘Brad and Jack, since this is a life changing event for you I’m going to let both of you choose a lingerie set for the occasion.’

‘How thoughtful of you.’ I replied with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

‘I think it would be great for both of you to look and feel as sexy as possible.’ said Nicole who clearly missed my sarcastic reply. So that is what we did for the next hour or so. Nicole laid her bra and panty sets out on the bed while Jack and I chose a set that we both liked. In fact Nicole insisted on wearing each set until we found one we both liked.

Across the bed from us Anita did the same with Mark and Juanita. Since Juanita had already crossed over she deferred to Mark’s choice but not before she too had tried on every set of lingerie. Anita’s breasts and shoes were also crossing over. Their requests to join up like Jim with their girlfriends would have to wait until Karla Bancroft was present. She had the final say. As far as we could tell the dildos were still in the drawers of the bed side tables. Jim reckoned they had the worst deal of any of us.

Looking at ourselves in the full length mirror I still had trouble acknowledging that the sexy bra and panties were really Jack and me. After trying on all the lingerie we narrowed our choice down to three sets which Nicole helpfully put back on until we were in agreement. We chose a very sexy pink embroidered set which not only looked sexy but felt sexy as well. Nicole removed us and placed us in a shopping bag. We soon jumped back into our second choice of lingerie and again disappeared under another dress after Nicole did her make up.

***
Crossingover

When our owners headed out for the night it was with a very nervous group of living lingerie and body parts. All of us were tense despite the encouragement given to us by those who had already crossed over. Upon arrival at Karla Bancroft’s house we were greeted by Jenny Boko.

‘Hi girls. It’s good to see you. Just leave your bags on the table and come and meet Karla.’

Our owners dutifully followed Jenny and were introduced to Karla Bancroft.

‘Let me get you ladies some drinks and then we’ll get down to business,’ she said. ‘I’m sure everyone wants to Crossover sooner rather than later.’

Karla asked everyone to undress after the drinks were served. Jack and I soon found ourselves attached to separate hangers and displayed on a stand on a large coffee table along with the other three sets of bras and panties. Name tags in front of us indicated who our owners were. All four owners, Nicole, Anita, Sue and Jill were nude and seated next to each other on the lounge in front of us. They were all smiles as they chatted amongst themselves.

Karla Bancroft was a tall well stacked blonde who was spectacularly pretty. Jenny Boko was seated next to her. Although all of us on display could talk to each other we were unable to talk to the living body parts on our owners. By this time all of us were feeling pretty nervous.

Karla Bancroft stood up. ‘Let’s get the show on the road shall we? Before we start I have a lovely surprise for Jill and Sue. Jenny would you get Travis and Andrew please.’

Jenny Boko left the room and soon returned with the surprise. It was two men in their early twenties who looked really scared as they stopped at the end of the table. The appearance of the men made Sue and Jill become very excited.

‘Ladies, let me introduce the surprise. Travis is the blonde gentleman while Andrew is the handsome dark haired one.’ Both men were looking nervously at the four nude women seated before them. ‘Travis and Andrew were caught spiking drinks in the bar last night. Since they are so keen to get into a girl’s panties Jenny and I have decided to grant their desire.’

‘Looks like we’re about to be joined by another lingerie set,’ said Jack.

‘I don’t think so Jack. Jill and Sue already have living lingerie sets. I think they are going to be turned into something else.’ I knew a transformation was coming but I had no idea what it would be.

‘Jill would you please move to this chair, lean back and spread your legs wide so your pussy is in line with the front edge of the chair.’

Jill obliged. ‘Travis, please undress.’ Travis silently obeyed. ‘Now I want you to sit yourself on the floor in front of Jill with your back towards her.’ Again, a confused looking Travis silently obeyed. ‘Good boy. Now lean back so your head is resting against Jill’s pussy.’

Once he was in position Karla picked up a remote device from the coffee table and stood in front of Travis. She aimed the device at him and pressed a button. A bolt of pink light covered Travis who immediately started shrinking. After what seemed like just seconds his body had completely disappeared while his head had shrunk to the size of Jill’s pussy. His head then sunk backwards into Jill’s pussy.

All of us found ourselves staring at the new living pussy. All of us could hear Travis calling for help. Karla reached out a hand and helped Jill to her feet. She returned to her seat and Sue took her place in the chair.

Karla turned to Andrew. ‘Get undressed and seat yourself before Sue.’ About a minute later Sue returned to her chair with the newly transformed vagina screaming for help. There was nothing any of us could do to help the two transformed men.

‘Enjoy your new lives gentlemen. You now have the privilege of spending all of your time in a girl’s panties.’

‘Thank you for our new pussies Karla,’ said Sue as she returned to her chair.
Karla returned to her seat and took a sip of her drink. Jenny Boko stood up and picked up the remote from the coffee table.

‘Jill and Sue, would you please turn your pussies off so we do not have to listen to them.’ Both Travis and Andrew voices immediately stopped. ‘That’s much better. Now it’s time for Jim and Sally to swap over. Nicole and Jill, please stand here at the end of the table.’

I watched as both girls stood facing each other. Jenny placed a hand on each girl’s back and pushed them towards each other until their breasts were touching. ‘We have not tried this before so we’re not sure if this is going to work. We need both pairs of breasts touching each other.’

Jenny looked at the LCD screen on the remote. ‘Right, here we go.’ She held the remote above the breasts and pointing downwards. She pressed a button and a beam of pink light shone forth. She slowly lifted the remote until the beam was covering all four breasts. ‘If this works correctly Jim and Sally will transfer when they are both fully covered by the beam. Jim, have you swapped yet?’

‘Yes I have,’ exclaimed Jim happily. ‘I’m now Jill’s breasts.’

‘Sally, are you alright?’

‘Yes, I’m fine. I am now Nicole’s breasts.’ Sally was not sounding as excited as Jim.

‘Excellent. It looks like the transfer worked fine. Now if both of you would take a step apart I’ll complete the Crossover for both breasts.’

Jenny adjusted the settings on the remote and stood in front of Jill. ‘Jim, you’re first. Would you like me to turn you into a girl instead of remaining as Jill’s breasts?’

‘Yes, I would prefer to be a girl to being these breasts,’ he replied.

Jenny aimed the remote at Jim and pressed a button. Jim was covered in the familiar pink light for a few seconds.

‘Jim. How do you feel?’

‘I feel absolutely wonderful.’ He answered with an Asian girl’s voice.

‘Jim, would you like to become human again?’

‘Don’t be silly. I’m totally happy being a pair of breasts. And call me Miko. I’m a girl now.’

‘Thank you Miko. Enjoy the rest of your life as Jill’s breasts.’

‘Well that’s Jim done,’ whispered Jack. ‘That leaves me and you.’

Jenny Boko turned to Nicole and aimed the remote at her breasts. ‘Time for you to Crossover Sally.’ She pushed the button and Sally crossed over.

‘Some of you have asked if you can be paired up like Amber and Jim. My answer is no.’ said Karla.

Several groans came from the transformed lingerie and body parts.

Nicole returned to her seat and Sue stood up. ‘Danielle, would you like to be human again?’

‘Oh yes please. ‘I’ll do anything for you. Just please turn me into a girl again. I hate being Sue’s breasts. Please turn me back,’ she begged.

Jenny Boko aimed the remote and bathed Danielle in the terrible pink light.

‘What are you Danielle?’

‘I’m a lovely pair of breasts.’ Danielle now spoke with a strong Italian accent.

‘Do you like being a pair of breasts?’

‘Yes I do. I love being a great looking pair of breasts and I’d like to thank you for making this possible. Thank you.’

‘Sue you can be seated now.’

Jenny Boko picked up a clip board from our table. ‘Anita, we need to do your breasts and then we’re finished with the body parts.’ Anita stood up and waited at the end of our table.

‘Nick, are you ready to Crossover?’

‘Yes I am.’

‘Would you like to become a girl right now?’

‘Yes, it would have to be better than this.’

Jenny Boko aimed the remote and hit the button.

‘Nick, how are you feeling?’

‘Absolutely wonderful. And I want to be called Mary.’

Mary spoke with a southern drawl.

Jenny Boko laughed. ‘Sure thing Mary. I think you are one very sexy looking pair of breasts.’

‘Why thank you Jenny. I’d love you to give me some attention later tonight.’

That brought another laugh from Jenny Boko. ‘I might just take you up on that offer Mary,’ she replied as she ran her finger over one of the living breast’s nipples. ‘Take a seat Anita.’

Jenny Boko turned her attention towards us. ‘It is time for the lingerie. I will start with Jill’s first and work my way along the line.’ That meant Jack and I would be last. She leant forward in front of Jill’s lingerie and consulted the clipboard. Amber would you like to be human again?’

‘Yes I would love to be human again. I hate being a bra,’ sobbed Amber.

Jenny Boko aimed the remote at her and pressed the button.

‘Amber, do you love being a bra?’

‘Yes I do. Thank you for making me so happy and content.’ Jenny Boko moved along and stopped in front of Sue’s lingerie, checked her clipboard and then looked at Karla Bancroft.

‘There is only the bra to do. We need some living panties Karla.’

“I have just the solution Jenny.’ Karla stood up and walked over to a nearby room. She opened the door and went inside. She returned holding the hand of a large solid biker who was looking very scared.

‘Here we go Jenny. Lenny will make a perfect pair of knickers. He drugged one of last week’s customers, raped her and then intended to make her into one of his hookers.’

‘Get undressed Lenny and then stand at the end of the coffee table.’

Lenny silently undressed while staring daggers at Karla Bancroft.

Jenny Boko approached him after adjusting the setting on her remote. She positioned herself between the rest of us and Lenny and aimed the remote at him. She pressed the button and the pink light covered him. After about ninety seconds Lenny was a white cotton thong lying on the floor. Jenny picked him up and laid him flat on the table in front of us. She attached him to a hanger and hung him on the hook below Sue’s bra. After adjusting her remote she aimed it at the bra and pressed the button.

‘You may as well do Lenny now as well,’ said Karla, ‘both of us are very busy for the next two weeks.’

Jenny aimed the remote at Lenny who quickly became Lisa.

‘Jenny, I want you to do Andrew and Travis now.’

Jenny obeyed and a few minutes later Andrew and Travis became Tina and Andrea the happy living pussies. Our turn was fast approaching as Jenny turned her attention towards Anita’s lingerie.

‘Anita, could you place your shoes on the table.’ Anita removed her shoes and placed them on the table. Jenny did her thing with the remote and Adam the living pair of shoes renamed himself as Cindi. Mark the thong was next and became Melinda.

Then it was our turn.

I looked up at Jenny Boko standing before us and could not help admiring the outline of her breasts.

‘Who would like to go first?’

‘I will replied,’ Jack.

‘Jack would you like to become a very attractive girl and work for us?’

‘Yes, it has to be better than being a pair of knickers.’

Jenny aimed the remote and pressed the button. Jack was covered in the pink light.

‘Jack would you like to become a very attractive girl and work for us?’

‘No thank you Jenny,’ answered Jack with a strong Spanish accent. ‘I am totally happy being a thong and have no desire to be human. I love being a pair of panties. Oh, and please call me Luisa. ’

Jenny turned her attention to me. ‘Brad, would you like to become a sexy looking teen age girl and start a new life?’

‘Of course I would,’ I snarled. ‘Quit playing your game and press the button.’

Jenny aimed the remote at me and pressed the button. When the pink light hit me I tingled all over. When the light switched off I had feminine sounding thoughts and I felt totally and completely happy being a bra.

‘Do you like being a bra Brad?’ she asked while smiling at me.

‘Like it? I love being a bra. I feel so happy,’ I looked at Nicole’s gorgeous breasts. ‘I want to be worn so I can feel my owner’s breasts filling my cups. I’m a bra and bras are meant to be worn. Nicole please put me on.’

‘Jack, I just love your new voice and Spanish accent,’ said Nicole. “What should we call you?’

‘Call me Carmelita. Please hurry up and put me on. I need to be worn,’ I pleaded.

‘She’s right girls,’ said Karla Bancroft. ‘It’s time for our lingerie party to start.’

I watched happily as our owners stood up and walked towards us. Luisa was put on first. She moaned and groaned from the sheer pleasure of being put on. I too moaned and groaned as Nicole pulled my shoulder straps up, strapped me around her chest and adjusted my cups so Sally was sitting just right.

‘You feel wonderful in my cups Sally. I just love being a bra. It’s the best.’

‘I know just how you’re feeling Carmelita. I love being a pair of breasts and filling your cups feels so good. We’re really blessed to be so happy.’

I moved my vision to the peak of my left cup and looked across to my other cup to admire myself. I looked at my cup shape and enjoyed my curves as my cup moulded itself to Sally. Then I checked out my fabric pattern with its lace and swirls. I thought my colour was pretty good too. Overall I concluded I was one sexy looking bra. That thought made me feel very happy.

I looked at the bras on the girls around me and admired their appearance. All of us made our owners look very feminine and quite sexy. That fact made me feel proud to be a bra.

I tried to look down at Luisa but the angle was too sharp. ‘Luisa, how are you feeling?’ I called out in my strong Spanish accent.

‘Just divine Carmelita, just divine,’ she replied chirpily. ‘Isn’t this just the best thing that has ever happened to us? I feel so happy and so right. I love being a pair of panties.’

I laughed.

‘You’re right Luisa. Becoming living lingerie is the best thing that has ever happened to us.’

The End

Nicole ex Nick
Brad = bra = Carmelita
Jim = breasts X Sally = CO
Jack = thong = Luisa
Todd = pussy = Tina
Tom = shoes = Tammy
Tony = dildo

Anita ex Andy
John = bra = Juanita
Nick = breasts = Mary
Mark = thong = Melinda
Ben = pussy = Brenda
Adam = shoes
Peter = dildo

Sue

Brunette
Bra = Susie = CO
Thong = Lenny = Lisa
Breasts = Danielle =CO
Pussy = Andrew = Andrea

Jill

Blonde
Bra = Amber = CO
Thong = Karen =CO
Breasts = Sally X Jim = Miko
Pussy = Travis = Tina

up
30 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I read this story and can't

I read this story and can't say I agree with the premise of it. I feel that Karla and company used force to make people into something they did not deserve. Especially for the innocent women they took and converted. The story would be much better if there was an escape clause that said the people could return to human form after a year or two in their new forms. J-Lynn

Great story!

Wow! Though I don't normally read "turned into an object" type stories, I have to admit this one was done to perfection. I thought for sure that at the end the main character would have accepted a transformation back to human even if it meant being female but... wow! Total shocker. I would have never guessed and I like that in a story. I don't like every TG/TF story being overly predictable so it's refreshingly nice to read something that yanks the rug out from under you at the end and goes "Ha! Fooled ya!" I love that. Reminds me of the author Waldo who did that more than once in his old yarns. That's what I found fascinating about his works, and I'm glad to find another author who's mastered the technique. Way to go and keep up the good work! Love this story! Made me search through other "turned into an object" stories to find out if the whole "crossover" bit was ever used before. It was so well thought out that I felt as though it had been a solid part of TG fiction but now I'm not so sure. Is this the first story with that in place? I'm dying to know! Please tell us, and if there's a sequel in this story universe I'd certainly love to read it. Keep up the good work.