Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-37

Printer-friendly version

Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-37

*Before…

“Probably, you’ll have to at least come to Santiago with me at some point.”
“Where?”
“Chile.”
“You live in Chile?”
“No, not really but it’s where we bring in new bloods.”
“New bloods?”
“People like you. A lot of our people went out of the colonies to live in the wider world some have had kids we try and bring them home if they call for it or like you turn out to be Shuan or Tuan and their powers start.”
“Oh…”
I head to Jax’s car after I eat my burgers and take my pop and Cheyenne joins me and he’s there with some girl and they’re listening to tunes and have the AC blasting away and I slip into the back seats laying down and reach out taking shy’s hand while I’m doing so and she joins me laying in the cool of the car.
We both let out an out of the heat and pleasantly full sigh and she wraps her arms around my waist and wriggles to get comfortable saying, “In the tradition of my peoples I recommend a siesta.”
Jax is like. “Agreed…Amy?”
She takes his jacket and wads it up like a pillow and shoots me a look and a little smile as she uses him as a pillow. “Definitely.”
I snuggle back against Cheyenne and whisper. “Tell me about Chile?”
She hugs me a little tighter and whispers in my ear. “I first went there when I was six….”
*And Now…
I never felt like this before.

Just all snuggled into Cheyenne and feeling her under and behind me is...it’s so strange and nice too.

She’s taller and longer in her body than I am, and even those I can feel her small breasts against me I can feel all of this hard muscle too.

Strong arms too.

I’m no wimp either, I work hard and stuff here and home and lift weights and stuff at home but Cheyenne’s different. Literally a whole other animal…. Tuan.

I’m sooo comfortable right now.

Shy’s talking quietly and there’s this feeling coming off of this as it’s like all personal sort of just for me.

“I was twelve when I first got to Chile and it honestly took my breath away. Hiking down through the Andes was hard but it was so worth it. There’s all these small villages that are full of people that are really poor, there’s natives and off shoot folk from the colonization up there but at the same time there’s this pride in them and feeling of all the old ways still trying to thrive even as so much has happened to them.”

I smile sleepily. “And Lamas right?”

Shy chuckles. “Yes and lots more like the wood work in the villages, the knit caps and women smoking pipes and all the clothworks too. I bought some of my favorite things coming through there on my way to Santiago.”

“Hmmm?”

“No pipes but I have a knit wool flapped hat I love a lot. And the food was pretty good too, things taste different up in the mountains. “

I smile getting this sort of picture of Shy in fatigues and a cold weather jacket of some type and a tee shirt with this rainbow sort of flappy hat and a huge backpack that’s nearly bigger than she is...they are. Gosh she’s gangly, all arms and legs and she has a walking staff which I never thought of as a real thing outside of books and movies.

“What’d you think was best?”

“Lots really but there’s the corn of course which is totally different but they have these amazing potatoes too and other produce but the best thing I ate was this coal roasted turkey that was done with some kind of wood and in this big roaster then they had herbs and leaves and the bird stuffed with squash and honey and they covered it in lots of pepper.”

I hear Jax up front. “I love turkey.”

Shy’s nodding but says. “Cherimoya, I love them, they’re custard apples so awesome but they’re like impossible to get around here.”

I murmur. “We’ll look, they might have them in bigger stores or something. I’m too full to think about food though ‘kay?”

Shy says. “‘Kay...you still want to know about Santiago?”

I nod. “Definitely, I wanna know stuff about you.”

I can feel how happy that makes her.

“I guess what stuck me most is that it’s so much more than what I expected. The city has way more modern buildings and stuff. I mean of course there’s going to be that stuff given it’s Santiago but I wasn’t expecting just how urban the rest of it was with suburbs and apartments and really nice streets and things.

I read things about it and knew there was lots of people there but it was just not what I was expecting. And yet there was still all those things I miss there, grew to love.”

“Hmm? Like what?”

“The people, they’re funny and happy a lot of the time and passionate like from politics to food to wine, places to go and there’s this air there from folks. They’re still one of those cities where it’s family and neighborhood and cook outs over who has the nicest car or makes the most or has the best toys.

I mean you see it just hanging out on the streets where there’s all thing street art that takes graffiti to the next level and then some. The tunes with their own rap, hip hop and metal. They do stuff differently too like pick up games of soccer in the parks but lots of basketball too and there’s this amazing subculture of boarders and bmx trick riders.”

I yawn a little. “Sound’s awesome.”

Shy sighs. “It’s got it’s bad sides too. Pollution’s pretty horrible in places and it’s really chauvinistic at times especially in the over thirty set. If you’re female or pass for it then there’s stuff just coming at you from street harassment and catcalling to men trying to be even more aggressive especially if you’re butch like me or a confident woman. That comes a ton from the religion down there and a lot of those old world values.”

I sigh. “Okay not so good then.”

Shy says. “Not that bad either, you have to be aware and aware a lot. It’d be the same as traveling in the middle east as a woman. There planet’s full of problems and things that really need to stop but there’s a lot of folks that are comfortable with the as is.”

Jax asks. “Why all the way here?”

Shy says. “It’s the way of my people, it’s sort of a find your heart thing.”

He’s quiet a minute. “Kinda like a rumspringa sort of thing?”

She chuckles. “Kinda like that.”

He yawns. “Wouldn’t mind getting that far away. It’d be really different than Jersey, plus there’s a lot of MMA down there.”

Shy does this yawny stretch. “Maybe someday, I know some good teachers down there I could either introduce you if I was there or like write you a letter.”

He mumbles. “Cool.”

I’m smiling and content as the food meets the summer afternoon heat and the chilly AC making things just sort of that good chill and the rock playing over the stereo and I soak it up as I doze.

It’s one of those summer moments that becomes one of those memories that I’ll likely be telling my kids about.

And I doze.

I sort of feel Cheyenne linking to me as we doze and I lower my blocks and feel her actually enjoying the moment too but more...reaching out to the life around us and pulling in this sort of hum of life from the ocean, from the berryfield as all those tiny leaves making food and life and power...power we’re sort of feeding off of but like it’s as free drifting as the sunshine is for the plants and the plankton.

It’s a stunning feeling and it’s sort of like taking a bath in light.

God...just…

It’s so beautiful.

I’m lost but not in it and Cheyenne’s sort of leading my senses around the fields as I’m feeling out people and Martin Jefferson’s dog out there playing frisbee with him and all those things through their life forces and I can feel Shy amused.

~What?~
~It’s all you.~
~Me?~
~Shuan are really more powerful in sense than Tuani, I’m just sort of plugged into you.~
~But you know what to do right?~
~Sort of there’s not a lot of training for this.~
~This?~
~Us, together.~
~Oh...is it that rare?~
~No, it’s that intimate.~
~Oh…~

And the feelings that swirl and the mention of intimacy wakes me with a serious blushing feeling. I sit up and look back at her and we have one of those serious eyes locking looks and she bites her lip and then smiles.

Wow...dammit that was hella cute and sexy.

You know those kinda punk looking butch girls are both beautiful but in a handsome way, not a girly way but still like you get they’re a girl.

Yep that’s definitely Shy right now.

I get out of the car first and help her out and I feel pretty rested and I’m not sure if this is sort of cheating at life being able to do this or not.

There’s a lot of stuff, lot of stuff to think over with being an alien and all and having powers.

Okay it’s not like anything in the movies but it’s still I’m able to see things and tap into things like getting this renewed energy into me.

I’m going to have to be careful.

But...right now I’m adjusting things that I’m used to adjusting and not as I head back to the fields and get my rake and give it a good wipe and some more veg oil on the tines and then take my buckets and go to a newly strung line with the others and start raking.

I’m already behind Cheyenne who has most of a bucket filled already and is actually talking up a storm with some of the immigrant kids that are here.

Yeah we have a lot of immigrant folks here and likely illegals and a lot of folks are okay with that here.

It’s different here in places like outside of town and stuff. I mean I’m here and some other locals but not enough to do these fields and others. I keep hearing they’re taking our jobs but most berry fields will hire anyone they can get their hands on. It’s that really there’s a lot of people really confused as to what work is.

Too spoiled honestly.

And it’s not a city thing, either because I’m from Patterson and while no metropolis we have people that do shitty jobs and then there’s this whole bunch of folks that just won’t go near anything hard.

It’s a farm job, it’s hard work.

The work is there, no one’s stopping anyone from doing it.

And y’know the owners are being pretty kick ass too because this is a really good field and they could so easily have harvesters on here but they saved it as a reward for us.

If you work hard and rake hard then you can make really good coin.

And I’m trying for that.

Turning on my tunes and sort of shut out the world outside of what I’m doing and actually trying to make my strokes of the rake better. It’s not like i’m doing anything outside of myself but there’s a whole lot that you can do when you can just really focus and do something.

Time seems to sort of go really fast around me as I focus on what I’m doing as I fill bucket after bucket and rake after rake just sort of able to like take the time to really see the berries and like take these really careful strokes getting as much in as I can.

Only I can tell I’m moving normally, well faster since I’m more focused. But it’s still normally and everything is good until I’m done my row and stop.

Hot… not bad but bad and it’s all the sweat from working and then there’s all this boob sweat and the soaked bra and I’m thirsty too. Not like I hurt myself but I’m going to have to be careful when focusing.

I drink from the water tank they have down at weigh in and get my card marked and then pull off my shirt revealing bra and boobs as I wet myself down and my shirt too. Yeah I’m showing pokey nipples but I’m not caring...I’m me...I went skins in sports before this and dammit they’re just boobs.

I wet down my hair too before heading back with a stack of buckets and drinking water to sort of gas up. I’m getting looks and open breast stares and I feel that guy reaction to my breasts from the men and boys until people get reminded.

And some still have those look and attracted feelings mostly along with a whole bunch of guilt too.

Sigh...I’m going to get that a lot in my new life I think.

I look at Cheyenne and she looks at me as she’s cleaning her rake pulling out leaves and twigs. We share a smile and she gets it, at least I’m not alone in this.

I slip my blocks up and refocus myself as I put on some more sunblock and go back to work...ignore the strain of the constant arm motion, ignore the pain in my back from being bent over so much raking...bent knees, move back and forth swaying as i stand to mover and sweep-rake better, to work out the legs and skating muscles.

There’s lots of stuff to pull into focus and doing and blocking all the distracting thoughts and just doing this and feeling the music and working with that it’s going fast.

Not just fast but it’s the best raking day I’ve ever had and by the time six o’clock winds around I’m in over a hundred dollars and Cheyenne’s raked over two hundred dollars worth and that’s actually stunning for white kids. But the immigrant kids and the not so legal we’re in good company me in the middle and Shy up near their best pickers.

And we’re only done as early as six PM because we need rest and sleep and the farmers need to actually gather their flats and take them to the weigh in station and warehouse which isn’t even in town but over in Egg.

It’s pay per day here too as berry pickers fall ill and stuff from the heat or just quit and stuff so we get our cheques and get in the car with Jax and the girl and we drive back to the cottages in our own little convoy and there’s the smell of grilling food and everything else as we get out and head to get changes of clothes and everything.

…………… Okay I don’t know about other girls even if I’m not one but boobs in the shower are weird. I really love soaping up and the feelings are well pretty good even if not really sexual and all of that but rinsing and the way water falls and runs it’s still not something I’m used to doing.

And neither is the whole wearing a towel thing and all the stuff the other girls are doing and I’m ending up outside the showers with them after I have my boxers and basketball shorts on so it’s not that uncomfortable for them and it’s getting our hair looking okay and putting lots of cold cream on sunburns.

I don’t have to use much because my tan’s already been working pretty good all spring and summer before this so I’m not really doing the burn and tan line thing yet due to a lot of sunscreen.

Shy’s not actually shy…. She comes out of the shower naked and drying her hair with a towel and she’s.

I see muscle there in all these places that no girls I know have muscle and she has even these light abs showing and everything is shaved...or bare...literally she’s got a Brazilian? Okay bad pun but yeah tanned and kinda flawless except for these small breasts that just sit up perky like no matter what she does.

I’d been way more turned on if she stayed longer but she dried her hair roughly and wiped herself down with her towel in a really guy like way and she put on underwear and a sports bra and just literally hopped into her jeans she brought to change into and a baggy black Green Lantern t-shirt.

Not doing anything else, not caring about how her hair looks and I can feel the girls kind of wtf over that and some are a little turned on and don’t get why...okay one of my cousins definitely gets why and being tuned in now I can feel Cheyenne’s mind on the almost guy track of food.

I head out and see Shy talking with Mom and they’re into it and making some kind of sauce not sauce? It’s green and it’s got lots of olive oil and there’s vinegar and I’m thinking cilantro and garlic but they’re talking and taste testing together and Shy’s dipping pieces of baguette in it trying it out and adding things like lemon zest to it and some squeezes of juice then whipping it up again.

It’s good to see them talking and chilling out.

Little steps.

I head over to where Dad’s at and he’s all cleaned up to after raking and talking with my uncles and stuff as they’re running the grills and my stomach does a growly snap at me after working all day.

It all smells so good.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

YEA!

another great update to this story :)

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Yet another wonderful story.....

D. Eden's picture

You have definitely put a high spot on the end of this day Hon.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Cuddling and Bonding

terrynaut's picture

I love the special bond that Dylan and Shy share. The way that the bond opens to include all of the life around them is so beautiful.

Thanks for sharing yet another wonderful chapter of this story.

Thanks and kudos (number 44).

- Terry

nice to ...

get back away from the evil MIB's. anyway you look at it farm work is hard work. nice chapter, thanks