A Matter of Fact: pt 7

Printer-friendly version

Cameron learns some of the finer points of being part of a team as the trial finally gets underway, and he gets welcomed to Whateley.

This story occurs within the Whateley Academy Universe, hopefully none of the other students have been harmed in its telling.

Not all devices can view this file, I regret if yours is one of those.

AttachmentSize
File A Matter of Fact_ pt 7 - Camospam.epub570.46 KB
up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Did

You just end it on a cliffhanger? With him being knocked out? Killing the main character right after they arrive at the school is a bit of a cop out, yes there is an argument to be had with letting G1 Y2 get a substantial basis, but I have to wonder what his reactions to each of the members of Team Kimba will be,

To Tennyo "don't take this the wrong way, but how are you not exploding?"

To J-Team, he'd obviously be able to see what they do, but how do you react to J-Team?

To Phase, I am picturing him being so entranced by what he does that Phase tells him that he doesn't swing that way, to then explain the various forms of sight he has which would of course get Ayla thinking.

I do wonder about how well he will resist Nikki's Aura.

Did reply

Camospam's picture

You have paid me the highest complement, letting me know that I have tickled your imagination. my sincerest Thanks.

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo

great

great story, so glad sephrena commented how to read. keep up the good work
robert

001.JPG

Great story

Looking forward to more adventures from Cameron.
Also hope to see more tales from you.
Huggs,
Glenda

Shooting their own feet

Jamie Lee's picture

Cameron isn't a mutant, according to his DNA. But that fact doesn't seem to have penetrated MCO's thick skulls. A person would think that with each failed assassination attempt they would finally leave Cameron alone. Even when they were made to look like fools.

The MCO really got hammered in court. Got all their dirty deeds thrown into the lights. All with the help from a dead MCO director. That dirty laundry has really pissed of the Canadian people. Especially those with missing children.

And those idiots at the US/Canadian border were willing to spark an international incident. What a bunch of maroons.

Cameron is now at Whateley, finally. But lights out? Oy, what happened?

The one theme throughout this story is the lack of anger or vengeance displayed by Cameron. He could have let the doctors amputate Roche arm, but instead, fixed it. Making Roche not only extremely happy but eternally grateful.

More than once, when asked what he was after, what he wanted, Cameron has given the same basic answer. He lost all family due to an 8 year coma. He didn't do anything to have the MCO want him dead, he was just caught in the middle. And he wanted to go to school. He wants to learn.

Others have feelings too.

I can't read this part I keep

I can't read this part I keep getting a message the the file can't be found when I try to open it

Great story

Spent the past week rereading this story. A well-told tale that should make any fan of the MCO sit up and take notice. From the start with their reckless agents causing the death of Cameron's parents to their quite underhanded attempts at killing him was sad and the fact it took a call from POTUS to get the MCO agent to release him at the border shows how little regard they have for people.
Many thanks for thi Whateley adventure.

>>> Kay