Babysitter

Printer-friendly version

This is my first time writing here, so I'll start with a story based on my first experience with makeup.

I guess it was a Friday night, my parents went out to a party and left me, Mark (10 years old) and my cousin Mia (13 years old) with a neighbor Julie (In her early 20's I guess) as our babysitter.

The evening was as any other day, I was doing my homework, and Mia was chatting with Julie, they had a lot lf magazines and were reading quizes and talking about celebrities and stuff like that, it seemed Julie was happy she got to babysit also my cousin so she could have girly talks with someone, or so I thought. As I ended my homework I went to watch TV, they were in the living room next to me, as I watched Power Rangers, I remember hearing Julie saying loudly -"Oh Yes!, wait a minute" she standed up and said as she left the room "I'll go home for my stuff and I'll be back in a minute", she left, and my cousin came sit next to me. It wasnt that big of a deal, Julie's house was right across the house, on other times she had babysitted me she also left to take a phone call or get her books to do homework.

Julie suddenly came into the house -"Mia I'm back!" she screamed "I brought my makeup case and nail polishes". Mia jumped out of the couch and said "Bye loser" as she left the room, they went to the kitchen table and Julie showed everything she had to Mia, who was impressed and wanted to try every look they saw in the magazines. I continued watching tv, I could see a glimpse of them as Julie applied makeup to Mia's eyes, she was saying "It looks really good on you, if you want you can keep this eye shadow" to what Mia answered -"Really? Thanks Julie".

They seemed to be having a great time, and as my show ended I started to get bored at the stuff that was playing on TV, so I standed up and went to te kitchen where they were to take some soda from the fridge. I heard Mia saying "Wow Julie your lips look really good in red" to what Julie answered "Yes they have told me that, I think this lip gloss will look great on you" and she proceeded to apply it to Mia's lips. I was about to leave the room with my soda can as Mia said "I bet Mark's color is also red" she looked at me laughing, I looked back at them confused to what she meant "Yes, this red would go great with his brunette hair" Julie said " Would you like to join us Mark? I can do your makeup too". I haven't mentioned this, but I was a really shy kid that kept to himself, talking little and not being to agressive with anyone. So I stood there looking confused at their way "Don't worry, Mark, it will be fun, look at how much fun Mia is having" Julie added and I mumbled "Ok".

Julie pulled a tall chair so I was to her height. Mia seemed to be having a blast, bringing magazines and showing them to Julie saying, "make him look like this", "or this", "he would look great with smoky eyes". I just sat there, confused. Julie had me sit next to the table so she had her stuff in reach, took my hair in a short pony tail and started applying what I now know was base, she then looked at me for a moment and said "What do you think of brown natural shadow for his eyes, Mia?" Mia smiled "Yes! He would look so cute". So she proceeded to apply shadow to my eyes, then mascara, and blush.

"You look so pretty Mark" Julie said as she was looking at her work. "Oh my! you really do! You make a pretty girl" Mia added. I was enjoying the attention and also found it kinda fun, picking the colors and seeing the magazine looks, there was so many stuff you could do, and it all looked really cool. "So let's try with red lips as mine, Mark, what you think?" Julie said, "Yes, yours look pretty" I said while blushing a little. "Aww thanks Mark, you're such a cutie for letting us do this, told you it would be fun" Julie answered as she reached for the lipstick, she instructed me to open my lips a little showing me herself how to do it, she applied the lipstick as I opened my lips. I could see my reflection staring back, I looked like a girl, a pretty girl. "Wow you do pull it off! I'm so jealous" Mia said, staring at me. "Yes Mark! You look so good, those are really kissable lips you got, girls would kill for having lips that look that good" Julie said as she winked at me "And boys will want to be with you" Mia added laughing. I blushed again, still quiet and still. "So what do you think Mark?, you like it?" Julie asked. I stared again at the mirror admiring her work on myself, then looked back at her "Yes, its pretty". She laughed "You're a cutie Mark!" and she hugged me getting me out of the chair and putting me on the floor to stand in front of her " And you do look really pretty, so bad you're a boy".

The rest of the evening went out almost normal, Mia had me wear one of her tops, and we ate pizza while chatting about boy bands and crushes they had, I joined the girl talk a few times to not be left out, to wich Mia always laughed but Julie encouraged by asking me more. As the night set Julie helped us remove our makeup. Mia was brushing her teeth while I was still getting my face clean with help of Julie at my bedroom. "Do you really think I have kissable lips, Julie?" I asked with my eyes staring at the floor. "Oh Mark, yes you do!" She said while pulling my face to look at her "You have great lips and you're a hansome boy, so much that you also make a pretty girl" She then leaned forward and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Good night cutie" she said and left the room. Mia an her would be at the guest room until our parents arrived.

I slept heavily that night, remembering how pretty my lips looked and how much excitement I felt as Julie did my make up, she was so close to my face all the time I remembered feeling her breath, and how she said I was kissable. That day left me thinking a lot about girly stuff and about Julie.

---End. May continue this story

Edit: I tried correcting the grammar and punctuation. English is not my native language, I'll try to get better at this.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

good start

sugar_britches63's picture

This is a good start but needs a bit of proof reading to fix some grammar. Overall just a cute start to a story.

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

A gentle transformation

laika's picture

Hi, and welcome new author!
A little rough around the edges in terms of grammar & punctuation, but a cute story. It was refreshing how Mark wasn't terribly reluctant and didn't have to be forced, threatened or blackmailed like in so many stories where the feminizing older sister is some brutal psychopath, but went along and seemed happy to spend some time as one of the girls; both of whom treated him decently. This is probably how it actually happens far more often in RL...

I'll be looking for more installments in Mark's story or other stories by you...
~hugs, Veronica

Thanks

Thanks Veronica,

I have corrected the errors I found, glad to see you liked it, I also wanted to do something that didn't involve a forced feminization, since it wasn't how it started for me. I'll try to get better with my grammar and punctuation, thanks for pointing it out.

yes wounderful

you had some missing words and some missed spelled one too but other than that i was wonderful.

Wolf_0.jpg

Thanks

Glad you liked it, I'll try to get better at this

So far so good, but you need

So far so good, but you need a proof reader to fix the misspellings and grammar errors. They take away the readability of a cute story.

Karen

So far so good, but you need

th2KXGDDFS.jpgSo far so good, but you need a proof reader to fix the misspellings and grammar errors. They take away the readability of a cute story.

Karen

good

good

.

Not bad.

Suggestion - The big paragraph, third from the end, with lots of dialog, needs to be broken up into many small paragraphs for readability.

In general (unless you are doing it on purpose, for a specific reason) you should go to a new paragraph each time you change which character is speaking.

Of course, all generalizations are false, including this one.

T

Great start

Your story is great, so far. I will be looking forward to the next part.

TGSine --958

babysitter

A good start, hope you have the inspiration to continue.

Huggs Eliza


ELIZA

Very sweet

I really liked this story. I would love for you to do more and maybe expand on this one. Also, I have to say I've see writing from people who are native English speakers and they did worse than you did. We all live and learn, so keep growing your craft and moving forward!! :)

You have to be yourself! You're the only one who can be...

~Jessi