A Matter of Fact: pt 4

Printer-friendly version

Cameron receives emergency surgery, The value of his abilities begins to get noticed and appreciated.

As this is a series story: it will make more sense if you have read the preceding parts.

The setting is within the Whateley Universe, with much appreciation for the creative endeavors that it took to build.

AttachmentSize
File A Matter of Fact_ pt 4 - Camospam.epub530.39 KB
up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How do you read this as when

How do you read this as when I try to download it its just random letters and crap

EPubReader

Firefox with AddOn EPUBReader works fine for me

What I'm finding hard to understand

is why anyone woould have problems posting a story here at Top Shelf. The process is SO easy and simple, and just about everybody can read it without having to download some other way to read a story. For myself, my laptop has been upgraded as far as it can go.... without upgrading the hard drive, that is.

Trying to download many of the latest offerings available on the 'net, only leads to frustration when I get that message that tells me that my operating system is not compatible with the download, which leads to me not being able to read a story that shows some promise.

Catherine Linda Michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

Wonderful person

Jamie Lee's picture

When a person is going to have another killed, it's a good idea to know about that person. Especially if they believe that person to be a mutant. Dumb MCO person paid the price for his lack of information. As did the sniper Cameron put to sleep on the roof.

Cameron did a very good thing by helping to clean up the train wreck sight. And helping the three kids.

How easily Cameron is willing to help, and protect his friends shows how wonderful a person he is.

Others have feelings too.