The Amazons : I became a Amazon Cheerleader ( part 4 )

Printer-friendly version

I saw my friend Lyle arguing with a cheerleader the Year is 2228.the Earth now ruled by Amazon Women I am 14yr old boy living in the western suburbs of Sydney Australia that argument was going to change my life for ever.

4 the new Cheerleader Callie

I then said “ Nathan you are the new rugby league Captain and Nick you can be the Vice Captain ok”. They said “ yes mistress”. Nathan said “Mistress we will need a couple of boys while Kane is banned from as a jock and we will need 2 new replacements for Jason and Jules since he left”.

I said “ ok Nathan do you have some boys in mind”. He said “ yes mistress I was thinking of 2 boys a guy Name Keith he is a nerd but good league player and Grant he is good but they has not been allocated Jock status by the cheerleaders”. I said “ you have my permission to use them I will get their status approved by the Amazon sports board”.

He said “ thank you mistress and what about Kane after his suspension is over”. I said “he will have to reapply for his Jock status again either by me or another cheerleader”. He said “ yes mistress” I said “ I don't want any more trouble from you and no more bulling”.

They said “ yes mistress” I said “Jason you will follow me”. He said “ yes mistress”. He followed me from the jock then he said “Thank you Mistress for helping me ”. I said “ I am not finished with you I have decided you will be a girl and a cheerleader”. He was shocked the thought of becoming a girl and a cheerleader.

He said “ why am I becoming a girl Mistress”. I said “ why wouldn't you be a girl , being a girl is more fun than being icky boy like you , that is why you don't see Jules any more , he is now Leah my girlfriend”. He said “ Jules is a girl now “ I said “ yes and so will be you I am getting Paper work processed now” he said “ yes mistress”

Leah walked and saw who I was with she said “Hello Jason “he said “ hello mistress Leah” I said “ babe he know you were Jules as a pathetic boy”. She said to think I was ever a icky boy gross”.

He said “ why Mistress?”. She said “ I had no choice Jason my ex father and mother were arrested and I was turned into a girl but now I am happy I live my girlfriend and her mother and our new slave Mathew” he said “ I had a brother name Mathew” she said “ it the same one he is Sabrina and I slave”.

Jason said “ my brother is now your and Mistress Sabrina slave”. She said “ yes Jason” he looked her stunned he said “ why my brother mistress?”. Leah said “ my girlfriend mum needed a temporary slave he was available you won't care about him any more because you will be a girl soon”.

He said “ I am just scared mistress Leah of the fact of becoming a girl”. Leah said “ why Jason you will gain authority and you will get use to having a Vagina and Boobs” he said “ I am use to being a boy that' all”.

Leah said “ I thought the same and so would have Sabrina but when you become a girl you will love the fact of having a Authority , dominance , strength . Beauty , and smartness and also the fact you were born the wrong gender you will love being a Amazon girl”.

Jason said “ you know all my life I have not made a decision my slave father asked my mother to get me in as a jock from the Amazon boys sporting board all I wanted was be like James , Lyle and Keith but now I have been told by ex boys who are now cheerleaders that I am to become one of them a girl and a cheerleader as well”.

Leah said “ it not that bad being a girl and cheerleader” he said “ how did you become a girl Mistress Leah I know mistress Sabrina was your tutor”.

Leah said “ it was a few days ago I was walking after I spent time with you and Nathan I walked slowly home because my mother and father were part of the resistance I was about home”.

Leah continues “when I saw the Amazon military and police were out the front my mom was arguing with the police I saw my ex dad put into a slave truck as I walked up I was captured by the police I was boarded a truck and taken to local police station I was asked questions about my school and I told them I was jock at school”.

Leah continues “ the police decide it was better I became a girl so I was transformed into a girl the next day at school I was told I am now a cheerleader I saw James he was taking over from Lyle as a cheerleader tutor it was fake argument to get him we knew he was smart he needed to be a girl and our new cheer captain”.

Leah continues “he was trans formed into a girl and now she is our cheer captain and you will love being girl and cheerleader too Jason” I said “I love being a girl and a cheerleader”.

I submitted the paper work to science and transformation board they sent me back their response they said “ bring him to us and as well Lyle he was becoming amazon girl but not a cheerleader.

We headed off to find Lyle and take him with us to see the Science and transformation building we found Lyle he was with his friends Keith and a new boy Liam.

I said “ hello boys “ Keith and Lyle said “hello mistress” the other boy said nothing to me I said “ Keith you are to head over to the jocks you are now a Jock your status has been changed” he said “yes mistress”.

I said Lyle you are to come with us” he said “yes mistress” then this boys said “ where he is going?”. I said “ none of business male” then Lyle said “ mistress he is new to our school he is from the country area of Australia”. I said “ok Lyle”

Jason said “ mistress why don't you make him a jock he can replace Kane as a League player”. I said “ well done Jason”. he said “ thank you mistress” I said “ male you will go with mistress Leah and she will make you a jock from Amazon sports board” he said “ yes mistress”

he left with Leah to see Casey so she can make him a jock after they left I said “ Lyle you will become a girl your considered smart by Amazon board of studies”. He said “Thank you mistress and why is Jason here”

Jason says “ I am becoming a girl and cheerleader” I said “Jason I was impress the way you suggested a way for that male I have decide you can control Kane fate after his suspension from League if he become a jock or nerd or just normal male student”.

Jason says “Thank you mistress”. I took the boys and head for science and Transformation room it was also slave selection and re-education area for slave boys.

The boys and I arrived in the building we saw boys waiting for their selection I walked up and the head Lady she said “ hello Sabrina”.

I walked up to her and said “ I have the paper work for these males to become girls and one as a cheerleader”. She said “ yes I can see their paperwork is in order can you take them for questioning area and if you want you can stay with them”

I said “ thank you ma'am”. I took the boys down to the questioning area we saw boys there Lyle said “ they are here for their selection' I said “ yes they are but some will become girls the others slaves”.

Jason said “ I heard slave life is very Hard Mistress” I said “ it can be why should you worry you are going to be a girl soon” he said “ I know I was wondering about my brother” I said “ who cares we own them”.

We arrived at the area I saw the woman I help last night and she said “ ah Sabrina nice to see you again” I said “ the same here how are you from last night?”. She said “ I am feeling better and who have you got here “

I said “these males are Jason and Lyle”. She said “ yes I see the paperwork you have submitted” she said “ Jason you are first “ he said “ yes mistress”. They walked into a room I went with them Lyle was guarded by a police officer.

We walked into a room she said “ sit please Jason and I sat next to him” I crossed my legs like a girl does”. She said “ your name Please” he said “ Jason mistress” she said “ age please “ he said “14yrs old mistress”.

She said “ good you were a jock at school” Jason said “yes mistress I was I quit today I want to be just a normal boy there until Mistress Sabrina told me I was becoming a girl”. She said “ ok Jason the paper work has done we wait a couple minutes now”.

We waited a few minutes and she said “ ok you can be transformed now” he said “ thank you mistress” she said “ once you have been converted into a girl you will need to do a PTA all new girls have to do it then you can return to school with Sabrina as a girl”.

Jason said “ a PTA Mistress”.

I said “ it call Called Post transformation Assessment”. He said “ oh ok thank mistress Sabrina”. She said “ your new name is Callie”.

He said “ thank you mistress” she said “Callie girls do not call females mistress” Callie said “ sorry Ma'am” she said Sabrina you want to take Callie to the room have her drained and prepared for Transformation” I said “yes ma'am”.

I took Callie down to draining room I told him to strip he did he was hooked up and they begin drain his man juice he was not a lot cause he is just in to puberty now I then took him to his transformation room room he was naked we saw Lyle walking down naked should I say Linda.

Callie said “he is heading down to be drain like I was Sabrina” I said “ yes Cal he is going to be drain like I was and now you” we walked into the room we sat down he said “ what happens now?” I said “Callie we wait for the nurse”.

He said “ oh ok does it hurt?”. I said “ yes it punishment for being the male gender and depends how long it take your body to change from boy to a girl”. The nurse walked in and said “ hello Callie and Sabrina”. we both said “Hello”.

The nurse said “ ok Callie I am going to give you a needle it has Nanotechnology in it once the injection has entered your blood stream the Nano-Bots will do their job and change your chromosome from XY to XX”.

She gave him the needle and said “ I will see you when your finished” I sat with him for about 12mins when he started getting pain. I said “ welcome to womanhood Callie” and left her to transform.

I was walking up to see how Lyle was doing when I saw a boy he was my neighbour his name Glenn I said “ why are you here Glenn?” he said “ I am for my time for selection Mistress” I said “ oh ok” he said “mistress I know you were that little geek James next door but now you a girl and a cheerleader”.

I said “ I am better as girl not a pathetic boy like you” he said “ well I am happy for you mistress since I was 5 I wanted be a girl I am gay”. He was called up for his selection and he left me.

I sat down and looked on my Mobile Phone I saw Leah sent a message telling me (Liam is now a jock with Keith and Nathan is now Happy.)

I text her back say (Jason is now Callie and Lyle is Linda). She text back saying (cool looking forward to meeting our new cheerleader Callie and I love you) I replied with (I love you too).

I saw Glenn walk out he was heading for draining room he was going to be a girl like he wished for. I headed back and saw Lyle she was now finished she was looking at her new body I headed to Callie Room to see if she was finished .

As I arrived at Callie room she was finished I saw her getting back on the bed she was looking at her new body and then the nurse Appeared and said “ come on Sabrina let meet you new cheerleader”.

We walked into her room she looked at us and said “ hello captain and nurse” the nurse says “ how are you feeling Callie?”. she said “I fee great I have been liberated from my masculinity”.

Callie looked at me and said “ your right captain being girl is much better than being a pathetic icky gross boy” I said “ besides that Callie how do you feel about boys” she said “ yuck I fucking hate them captain”. I said “ good “ I threw her a gown and said “ time for you PTA'” she said “yes captain”.

She got up and she felt a bit weird . I said “ Callie your Balance has changed now it is on your hips now not your chest because of your boobs”. She said “ ok” after a few minutes she was ok she said “ I have get use to my hips swaying now”

I said “ yes “ then as she was putting her gown on she noticed her Vagina and thought nothing of it because she was a girl and cheerleader . The nurse and I took her to the PTA are the said “ you want wait with her and once she is done you can give her cheerleader uniform” I said “ sure” she left us she was going to see Linda.

As Callie and I were waiting for her PTA Callie said “ Sabrina I have no idea why I was scared about becoming a girl”. I said “ I told you being girl is better and I think it was masculinity talking it gone now”.

Callie said “ I am so happy now I am beautiful , strong , smart and now the right gender”. I giggled and said “ yea we have get your nails done your hair and your ears” she said “ we could do it tonight “ I said No we have to got the Hemming place with the Amazon police”

she said “ where the fuck is Doug”. I said “ he is in detention at local police station for hurting the woman that ask you those question” she said “what a fuck'n arse hole”.

I said “ yea Leah and I help capture him” she said “ that male need to be sent early slave camp”. I said “all men are arrogant pigs who need to be exterminated”

she giggled and said “ true all men are pigs” I said “ you know your brother is our Leah and mine slave” she said “ who cares he is male I am glad you have him we own men they are our property”

Callie was called up and she had her PTA she was there for around 45mins she came out in her gown and said “ my bra size is D Cup” I giggled and said “ come on” I took her to her uniform she put it on and said “ I am Callie the Amazon cheerleader”.

I said “ Callie you know when we were talking out the front before you had your PTA' she said “ yes Captain”. I said “that was part of your PTA” she said “ to see my response to you tell me my brother is now your pet slave” I said “ yes” she said “why should I care he is male”.

Callie and I waited for Linda and took her back to the school then we headed for the cheerleader area where we saw other cheerleaders she was happy to be with them. She said “ Captain am I still deciding on the male Kane fate” I said “ yes Callie” she said “good”.

The cheerleaders and I left school after it finished and headed over Hemming house we were talking Casey was asking Callie questions about certain things Callie giggled and laugh she thought it was good we arrived at the Hemming house the police and Military were there.

Leah said “babe this how it was the day they came to my house” Callie said “ are you ok Leah” she said “yea Cal thanks for Asking” I walked up to the sergeant she saw me and said “ hello Sabrina”. I said “hello sergeant Carla”.

Sergeant Carla said” we have searched the house and we have found resistance equipment and stuff” I said “ any one not Amazon” she said '' yea a little boy name Emanuel” I said “ how old was he?”. she said “ he is only 6yrs old” .

I said “ Doug said his mother was not a Amazon too”. Sergeant Carla said “ she was not Amazon but she will be upgraded” . I said “ my mum want the little boy but as my sister since my girlfriend live with me”.

Carla said “ I saw Leah over there you have new girl” I said “ yes she transformed today her name is Callie”. Callie walked over and said “nice to meet you Sergeant” she said “ same here Callie you like being a girl”.

Callie said “ yes it better than being a pathetic boy and I hate men so much”. Carla said “ yeah all men are disgusting pigs”. Callie said “ I have to decide a fate of one them now a male name Kane”.

Carla said “ what was his Status Callie” she said “ a jock and was the Captain of the league Team until Sabrina stripped him off it and suspended him for 5 games as a jock”. She said “ make him a normal boy there he is most probably going to be a slave”.

I said “ Sergeant Carla when we will get this new girl” she said “ your mum can get her tomorrow” I said “ it will nice have a new sister” she said “ enjoy her Sabrina”.

After we were finished there the girl went home I was with Leah and Callie we decide to take her to the beauty saloon she was getting same treatment I had yesterday as we were finished were walking through shopping complex Callie saw the jocks over in the food court she said “ I might go and see them”

she walked over to them I saw Linda she had been to beauty Saloon she saw us and said “ hello Captain and Miss Leah”.we both said Hello Linda” then Leah said “ how are you feeling “ she said “ I love being a girl now” Leah said “good”.

I left Leah with Linda as I walked over to see how Callie was going this young girl she looked around 16yrs she said “ hello Captain Sabrina” I said “ hello do I know you miss” she said “ yes I am your neighbour Gwen” I said “ fuck you got to be girl” she said “ yes” I said “ well done” she said “ thank you I am off for National service tomorrow I said “ I have another 2yrs before mine”

I left Gwen and headed over to where Callie was she was talking to Nathan they saw me walk up and Nathan said “ as I was telling mistress Callie thank you for the new Jocks” I said “ it will be Mistress Callie decision if you get Kane back” he said “ I really don't want him back we lost Jason and Jules over him”

I said “ Nathan Jason and Jules are now girls and so is James your nerd friend” he said “ wow I never though any of them would become girls Mistress” I said “ well they did and I think their happy as girls” he said “ why do you think that mistress”

Callie said “ because I was Jason but now I love being a girl you boys are disgusting pigs us female have to live under male law for so long and now we are the stronger and dominate gender”

he looked at her and said “ yes mistress we have screwed up badly” Callie walked over to Kane and said “ you will not be a jock again at school you expelled as a jock as your punishment goes into effect imeditatively you will be just a normal male student here but you will have no selection you are already going to be a slave”

he said Yes mistress Callie” she walked away and said to Leah and I “ fuck that felt so good you girls were right being a girl is better than being boy” Leah and I smiled as we walked off.

Leah said “ hey Callie you think you want a be boy now” she said fuck no Leah I love being a girl instead of being boy any day”. Leah laughed and said “ all you need now is a girlfriend” she said “maybe I will still Sabrina off you”.

Leah said” you fucking dare bitch”. I said “ hey settle down we are All amazon girls we don't fight” Leah said “ true I know you would take Sabrina off me “ Callie said “ we need to find me a girlfriend”. I said “we can try Callie”.

She said “ I hope so”. The three of us headed over to my house Callie said “ we could change a jock into a girl” Leah said “ like who Cal?”. She said “ nick Nathan and Keith”

I said” what about Kane best friend Anthony the lock forward in your the team” Callie said “ he was not really upset like the others when I wanted to quit earlier Toady” Leah said “ we cant use Nathan , Keith or Nick cause they have just had their Jock Status renewed”.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos