The Promotion Chapter 07: Margret Square.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 07: Margret Square.
Miss Amanda could tell the look of horror on my face after Chrystal knew my big secret. “Deborah Darling, What’s wrong? You don’t like it?”, I then looked at her and said with anger and felt of betrayal “you told people her I..i was a Fucking man? How could you miss Amanda.” As tears formed causing my new mascara to run down my face. “of course I did darling, I didn’t say it was a secret so therefore, yes I did tell her.” Said Miss Amanda trying to defend herself. “I am sorry sweetie, I didn’t know it was supposed to be a secret. Miss Amanda Told me that you were Transgender and that you suffered dysphoria and all that.”. as much as I wanted to yell at everyone and leave the salon, I knew at that if I wanted an easy life I had pursue it right and the right thing to do right now was not cause a scene and listen to miss Amanda. “I..I am sorry everyone I guess just got a little upset, it has been a long day and I think I need to go home and relax.”. Miss Amanda Came up to me and comfort “yes everyone, Miss Deborah just got out of a coma and I think she needs to rest as well, the estrogen that was given to her has the effects to give her moods swings so that could be it as well, so I think we’ll just leave.” Said Miss Amanda as she gave me a tissue to wipe my mascara Stained tears.
After we left the salon and got back into the limo, we made are way across the Brooklyn Bridge to get to long island. “So Miss Amanda Where is this neighborhood?” I asked carefully after finally calming down. “Margret Square, The Most pristine and richest neighborhood in Nassau County.” Miss Amanda said. I raised my new femininely plucked eyebrow “really, why haven’t I heard of it.” I said with a bit of optimism. “Because it’s a very private community with big homes, maybe 1,000 or 1,500 people, it has a church and a school and even A community center for various activities.” Said Miss Amanda. I looked at her in Amazement “wow that actually sounds amazing, do you have a picture?” Miss Amanda then Smiled “Actually, here it is now.” As she open the door her car show the full view of my new home.
My new house was exuberant, it Victorian style 3 story house with a balcony on the second floor, it was painted a pale yellow as well. “it’s beautiful.’ I said staring at it in awe. “it sure is Darling and it’s all yours, now here are your car and house keys.” I looked at her confused “My car?” Miss Amanda then pointed to the driveway where a Cadillac ct6 was parked “oh wow” I said trying to take it all in. I then looked straight at Amanda and Paula “you know what girls. I thought become a women especially one who just magically turned 62 would ruin my life, but after all of this, I think my life is going to be alright.” I said as I smiled and tears ran a cross my face.

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

this is amazing

Chalana Rukshan's picture

Please can you add bit more length to your story.. Big fan of age progression and Theres practically nothing new nowdays

I know right...

I can never find any great age progression stories on this site anymore. My favourite on here is "Like mother like son" by Sharon parsons.