The Promotion Chapter 03: The hospital.

Printer-friendly version

in this chapter, Derek wakes up in hospital and he has a visitor...Miss Amanda and give him that will change his life forever.
Chapter 03: The Hospital.
I remember waking up and there being light from the window so I must’ve been out. It took me a second or two to realize I was in a hospital bed, it took me another seconds of looking in doped up haze to see miss Amanda sitting a chair across from me with an evil gleam in her eye. She then got up from her chair and said “ah, I see you’re awake, how you feeling darling? Need a tiny cup of water before you’re surgery?” as she said that she then kissed straight on lips, I could feel the slight stickiness of her lip gloss, she then released lips from mine. “Surgery?” I said in hazed state. “yes darling, the surgery remember, I wasn’t going to promote a man to vice head of the company. That would go against every I believe in, but you were my best employee so practically had no choice, but then I thought if I could beat him then maybe I should get him join us, us as women. So I called a couple friends and did I couple of favors and got you booked with the best Cosmetic surgeon in the country, Dr. Finley”. I said in in slurred words mixed with fear and anger “That is crazy, I dint a..agree to t-this. Ill Sue, ill sue.” I said repeatedly. “well I think you’re too late, this surgery took months to book and it starts in 10 minutes. So I thinks it is time to go to sleep” Miss Amanda with a frustrated tone as she a puts a mask anesthesia in it on me. “What…Are you do...doing.” I said as I felt the effect kick in “say goodbye to your life as a man Derek, Because when you wake up, you will start life as a Women…a middle age one.” Miss Amanda said a second before drifting into deep slumber.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos