The Wish

Printer-friendly version
The Wish

By Stanman63

Synopsis:When a Trans Woman and her husband meet a magician, their fondest dream becomes reality.

[-][+][-]
One day, there was a young Trans-woman named Sandra Lee. She had begun transitioning in high school with her parents consent and love and was ready for the final transition when tragedy struck.

Both of her parents died while on vacation, leaving Sandra all alone with a farm to run. She called upon her best friend to come help her as she was not a farmer.

Bobby Joe agreed to help her as he loved farming and was sweet upon her. He fell in love with her and she with him. In school, Bobby Joe was always playing sports while Sandra Lee was a Cheerleader and Homecoming Queen.

Bobby and Sandra were quite happy as young lovers and would one day marry. Sandra and Bobby went onto college where he went into Agriculture and farming while Sandra went into theater and dance.

Working the farm, Bobby and Sandra grew closer together and wanted children, but she was not able to give birth, so Sandra made a wish upon a falling star. "Star light star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may I wish I might to be made a mother tonight."

The next day, they sold the crop and went into town to purchase a few luxuries they had denied themselves. Bobby and Sandra were heading to the lifts when a Magician sold them a wish.

"Ah I see True Love here and a secret desire as well."

"Sir, just what is that desire, tell us and I will buy whatever you sell, if not, we will leave."

"My good man, the desire is simple, both of you wish to be parents, but your lovely wife is barren. If she simply wishes her wish while riding the lift, her wish will be granted."

"Bobby, let me go up and see if it works."

With that Sandra stepped into the lift and rode it up, then down. At the top, Sandra was transformed, she felt her body change as her wish was granted.

Looking at her reflection, she saw that she was now a woman. Stepping off the the lift, Bobby grabbed her and saw the tears in her eyes as she said, " Oh Bobby, my wish was granted!! I am now pregnant with your child!!"

They turned to thank their kind benefactor, but he simply smiled and vanished after saying," I m glad that your wish was granted. Now go and be happy."
[-][+][-]
Bobby and Sandra were very happy indeed. they raised many children and were truly blessed.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the wish?

good story but way to shortpost a little more on this and kick it up some what tell than have a good one love n peace
-
[email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing