"Sex & Death: In That Order" Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Sex & Death S.jpg"Sex & Death: In That Order"
a Transgendered Erotic Horror Comedy... No, Really.
by TGTrinity
Cover Image by bela04

///// Chapter Two
///// "The Cards Will Tell"

"So what are you trying to say?"

"I don't know, exactly. We went about the next hour like nothing was happening, but that certainly wasn't the case."

"And you're saying that it had to do with these cards that you found?"

"I don't know... It's all so crazy. I don't even know why you are believing what I'm saying right now."

"Well it's hard to ignore the facts, Mr. Anderson."

"Wait, what are you implying!?"

"There's no need to get angry, Mr. Anderson. Just continue telling us what happened."

"No! You tell me what you're talking about!?"

/////

"...I'm just saying that it would be nice if they said how thankful they were," Justin said as he continued to unpack. Marc knew that the strong facade that Justin was clinging to would only last so long.

"They're grateful, and I'm fairly certain that they all said so" Marc replied as he rummaged through his bag. As he looked at his things he began to wonder why he had packed such strange clothes. The more he looked through them, the more he was beginning to think that maybe this was someone elses bag. "Hey, is this your stuff?" he called over to Justin.

"What? No, there's no way that I would fit into that," he said with a grin as he continued to unpack. Marc didn't even know why he had even suggested that Justing would fit into these clothes, as his friend was taller and more muscular than he was.

Yet, that didn't make any sense either. Marc remembered his friend Justin as a skinny white kid that would be knocked over by a strong breeze, but that didn't add up. He looked over at Justin and saw a physically fit black guy with muscles to spare. There was a good chance that his arms wouldn't be able to fit through the neck holes of the shirts that Marc had packed.

"I don't know what I was thinking," Marc said with a laugh as he thought about how absurd he was being. "You'd rip right through this shirt," he said with a laugh.

Justin gave him a strange look as he folded some jeans on the bed, "And those clothes really aren't my style, unless you really want to see me in a tiny white tank top." He laughed, and Marci laughed with him thinking of how silly she was being.

"I think it was just the long drive," Marci said as she moved her long brown hair from her face. "Of course these are my clothes," she said as she saw the skirts and jeans she had packed. There was also a couple of bikini's that she had tucked away, but she didn't want to break those out yet. It was strange enough that she was sharing a room with Justin, a guy who had been working hard to get into her pants, but she wasn't going to make it east for him to get a good look at her body.

"Did you pack that little white skirt," Justin said with a big grin. He was always admiring her body ever since they had met all those years ago. She had developed breasts pretty early, and Justin wanted nothing more than to get a look at them. Now that they were in college, Marci worked hard at the gym to keep her body lean and mean, though her breasts would always be a little big on her tiny frame.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Marci said in a mocking tone, but then she saw that she had packed the tiny white skirt. Why in the world would she pack a skirt she bought for clubbing to a mountain resort in the middle of winter. Her mind also wanted to ask why she was in the body of a sexy college girl when moments ago she was a man, but that thought simply got buried away for the time being.

While Marci was beginning to unpack some cute flannel pajamas, Andrew and Shawn were next door arguing over who got which bed. "They're the same fucking size, so what does it matter!" Shawn said as he tried to push past Andrew.

"Then take the other one, you piece of shit!" This was something that the two had spent most of their lives doing. They loved fighting over things, and as they both developed into the large, mountains of men, the fighting only grew with them.

"No! I want the bed closer to the door!" Shawn yelled again as he tried to pull Andrews shirt over his head.

"Stop it, you little bitch!" Andrew responded by grabbing Shawn around the waist and tripping him.

"You fucking cheater," Shawn said as he got back to his feet and looked on the bed they were fighting over. "Ha! There's a card with my name on the bed, that means it's mine!"

"Whatever," Andrew said as he grabbed the envelope and opened it, "it also says sex crazed girlfriend on the inside, whatever that means, but it doesn't say the bed is yours." He took the envelope and threw it at Shawn.

"Yeah, well there's a card on this bed with your name on it, and," he said as he ripped it open, "it says sex crazed boyfriend! Ha, this envelope thinks your fucking gay!" He said as he lunged for the bed again.

"No! It means I'm a sex crazed boyfriend!"

"Right, then that'd make me a sex grazed girlfriend, you queer!"

Shawn was struggling to keep his feet as Andrew seemingly overpowered him, but it was a feeling that she enjoyed. She liked being thrown around by Andrew, and her petite body had made it easy to do so. Andrew's hand grazed her tiny breast as he picked her up, and she was starting to wonder what they were fighting about.

"Put me down," Shawna said playfully as Andrew carried her over his shoulder to the far bed. While her boyfriend was nowhere near as big as Justin, he was still a handsome slab of a man that she couldn't control herself around.

"I don't know why we're fighting over beds," he said as he tossed her on the bed and crawled on top of her, "because I'm going to spend most of the weekend buried deep in here." He was rubbing his hand against the crotch of her jeans, and Shawna was grabbing the bedding while arching her back. He then bent down and kissed her porcelain skin, loving the way her body responded to his touch. His hand was slowly moving up the inside of her t shirt until he felt the soft flesh of her breasts. "You didn't wear a bra, today," he said as he felt her perky breasts.

"I'm not wearing any panties, either," she whispered in his ear before softly biting it. She didn't know why she was being so slutty, but she figured it was because her comment earlier in the hallway had upset the author even though they had written it three months ago. She had a feeling that she was going to be used for some sexy scenes, before being killed off rather quickly.

And she was right.

As Andrew began to slide down Shawna's shorts, Harris was struggling to catch his breath in the room around the corner. "Dude, are you okay," Jeremy asked as he unpacked a large bong from his luggage before pulling out and even larger one.

"Yeah," Harris said as he dropped his suitcase and crawled on top of the bed. He was beginning to think that Marci was right about his weight. She was always trying to get him to take better care of himself, but he was just too complacent.

"Whoa, where the fuck did these come from," Jeremy said in surprised mumble, causing Harris to strain his neck up and look. "They're tiny envelopes," he mumbled again as he walked over to Harris, "and they got our names on them."

"Weird," Harris said in between breaths as he took the letter from Jeremy and opened it. "What the fuck!?" He said angrily as he threw the envelope, and the card that was in it, on the floor.

"What's the problem?" Jeremy said with a chuckle as he opened his envelope and read it.

"It's some kind of stupid prank by Andew and Shawna," he said angrily as he rolled over to bury his face in the pillows. He never liked it when anyone saw him cry, and that's what he was about to do.

"Well, mine says Joker, so that's pretty cool. I mean, he's a bad guy, but it could be worse," Jeremy said as his voice seemed to find new life. "What did yours say?"

"Nothing!" Harris said as he buried his head in the pillows.

"It can't be that bad," he said as he reached down and picked up Harris' card. "See, it just says Babe on it, and that's not so bad."

"They meant Babe like the pig that old movie, you idiot," he yelled into the pillow.

"No," Jeremy said with a laugh, "I think they were just pointing out the obvious, Ari."

She lifted up her head and wiped away the tears from her eyes, then turned over and looked at Jeremy. "God, you're right," she said as her face blushed.

"I mean, I don't know if I'd call you a babe," he replied as he threw her card on the bed.

"Oh, and what would you call me?" She said with a grin as she got up and grabbed her suitcase. Jeremy looked her over and a thousand words came to mind to describe Ari, all of which would get him thrown out of the perfect position he found himself in. Long red hair fell down her back, and as she bent over her luggage he could see right down her v neck sweater that revealed a massive amount of cleavage.

"I don't know what I'd call you, but I'd certainly call me lucky," he said with another chuckle as he through some shoes in the corner.

"Which is exactly what you're not going to get, tonight," Ari said with a chuckle of her own. Typically she wouldn't want to share a room with a guy if she could help it, but Jeremy was harmless. She felt that she could walk around topless and he wouldn't try anything, but that didn't mean she was going to. Of course that also didn't mean that she wasn't going to flaunt her perfect curves in front of Andrew and Justin, but that would come later.

When Ari picked up a tiny white bikini and thought of the looks the guys would give her, Stephen was alone in his room carefully going through his things. He had packed more than anyone else, but that was only because he was not willing to slum it for the weekend. Even in a rental as nice as the one they were in, he wanted to be as comfortable as possible.

It was still a wonder that Marci had talked him into going at all, but he thought that maybe she was sending him a signal, and if not there was always Ari and Shawna to hook up with. It didn't matter to him that Shawna was in a serious relationship with Andrew, and Stephen had spent most of his time chasing after the forbidden fruit.

He shrugged off the stupid envelope that had appeared as if by magic on his bed, noting that being called a Nerd in this day and age was not a bad thing. Then again, he wondered why it was prefaced with Sexy, but even s Sexy Nerd wasn't a bad thing. In fact it made it easier to hook up with guys, and a few girls, that actually shared the same passions that she did. It also didn't hurt that on her five foot four frame she had breasts that were nearly as full and shapely as Ari's, but while Ari was a girly girl, Stephanie kept her puppies wrapped up in a Spiderman t-shirt.

Much like the one she was wearing now.

She whistled the Lost Woods theme from Zelda while hanging up more printed t's, when she had the strange feeling that she was missing something. She wondered how she had allowed herself, a tiny blonde girl, to sleep alone in this creepy house. It was like something out of a bad movie, and the sense that things had somehow changed was palpable.

"Oooo-Weeee-Oooo," she sang aloud she shrugged off the strange feeling, and went back to unpacking shirts that were one size too small, so her breasts appeared even bigger.

"We're going to eat!" Justin yelled through the door.

"Okay," she said cheerfully as she bounced to the door and opened it. "Are the young lovers going to get dressed long enough to come out?" She said as she walked beside Justin down the hallway. She was way shorter than him, so she had to practically jog to keep up.

"They're already downstairs, but Marci and I certainly heard something going on through the walls while they unpacked," he replied with a knowing look.

"Classic mistake," she said with a smile as they walked down the stairs, "it's always the couple who fuck first that die first."

"Who said anything about dying?" Justin asked with a worried look as Stephanie stopped at the entry way to the living room.

"Four girls and three guys stuck in a cabin that will most assuredly get snowed in?" Stephanie asked with a grin. "Tell me that's not the start of a slasher flick," she said as she wiggled her fingers at Justin menacingly before laughing and joining the others at the table.

"Yeah," Justin said as the worried look lingered on his face.

///// TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Notes:
Thank you so much for reading! When completed, this will be the last story that I post online at the various sites you're reading this on, as I've accepted an offer to supply new content for AgeArts.com. There I will continue to write TG Stories, but I will also write more work that involves AP/AR. All of my older stories will continue to be available here, while those and any new commissioned stories will be posted at TGTrinity.com. Thanks again for reading!

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok, the stage is set.

And now Stephanie can go "Love" herself! (Probably much easier!) lol. Loving Hugs Talia