Fadeaway - A Whateley Academy Fanfic

Printer-friendly version

Young Jimmy Swenson finds himself in some unusual circumstances. He looks so much like his twin sister, they call him her little sister. He is tormented by a hair dresser that has an agenda of her own,and is lusted by boy he knows. Then things get really strange.

A Whateley Fanfic

Fadeaway

by

Paula Dillon

Today was special for Jimmy and Tammy Swenson, it was their fourteenth birthday. Their mom was taking them out to eat to celebrate their birthdays at a nice restaurant. They were having a party but that wasn’t till Saturday, when school was out for the Christmas break. Their tests were already over but they had two days of school to go. All of Tammy’s friends couldn’t help referring to Jimmy as Tammy’s little sister. He hated that. For all this Jimmy and Tammy got along better than most brothers and sisters, they did love each other. They had their spats sure, but nobody picked on Tammy while Jimmy was around. He only wished it were the same for him.

They were as identical as twins could be considering that one was a boy and the other was a girl. They were five foot four inches tall. They both had blond hair (his cut in a short boy’s haircut ((that could easily pass as a girl’s pixie cut)), hers in a pageboy that just brushed the tops of her shoulders) and blue eyes. They clearly showed their Nordic decent. Their faces were perfect diamond shapes, being narrow at the chin, wide at their cheeks and slightly narrower at the forehead. The only real difference was that Tammy after her twelfth birthday had starting to develop different curves than Jimmy. Not that she was that different. She was a large A cup and beat Jimmy’s chest measurement by two inches, she was also two inches wider at hip and three inches narrower in the waist. She even out weighed him by five pounds.

Jimmy for his part had yet to hit puberty. This wasn’t unusual in his father’s family; their boys didn’t start puberty till late thirteen to early fifteen years old. Then they exploded in their development till they were tall, rugged and handsome men by the age of sixteen. His voice was still childlike, his body hair was thin or non-existent and of course he didn’t shave because there was nothing to shave. This irked Jimmy because Tammy was already shaving her legs.

Julia Swenson, their Mom got home for work, hugged her kids and headed to her room to cleanup a bit and change. Jimmy and Tammy were already dressed. Jimmy looked sharp in his navy blue suit that had gold buttons with the Swenson crest on them. Tammy was dressed in a very pretty baby blue floral print dress that clung to her body showing off her young curves, baby blue heels, a matching purse, suntan pantyhose, a silver heart shaped necklace and earring set and just a smidgen of makeup (as much as her mom would let her get away with).

Julia came out of her room looking dazzling in a sapphire blue silk chiffon dress, matching heels and suntan pantyhose. She had on a necklace and earrings that matched Tammy’s. She looked more like a twenty six year old woman rather than her thirty six years.

Jimmy’s eyes got real big, “Whoa Mom, you look good, really good.”

“Why thank you, kind sir. I must say you look dashing in that suit, and you look really nice too Tammy. We’ll talk about makeup later. I guess my little girl is growing up. Maybe you can wear a bit more makeup but nothing too sexy or sultry though, you still are my little girl.”

Tammy squealed with delight, “Thank you Momma.”

Jimmy had a far away sad look on his face. This didn’t escape the notice of his Mom. “What’s wrong Jimmy?”

“I just wish Dad was here.”

Eric Swenson had died on an oil derrick accident out in the Gulf of Mexico three years ago. He was pushing pipe when the chain that held a machine broke. The machine spun around on the drill stem and hit Eric in the chest crushing his ribcage and killing him instantly. Insurance and compensation from the company paid off all their debt and bills and made life comfortable for them, but it couldn’t fill the hole in their lives.

Julia hugged both of her kids fiercely, “I know sweetie. I miss him too, but let me tell you both; your father would be proud how both of the way you two have turned out. Are you guys ready,” she asked.

Both kids answered, “Yes Ma’am.”

Julia fumbled in her purse as she walked to the door. “Now where are my keys?” She said to herself.

“On the dresser next to your jewelry box,” Jimmy answered.

“Now how would you know that Mister?” Julia asked with emphasis on the mister.

“I don’t know, but I think they are there? I guess,” Jimmy wondered where that had come from himself.

Julia went to her bedroom and found her keys right where Jimmy had said they would be. She just shook her head and joined the kids at the car.

The Swenson’s weren’t unadept at eating out, they ate out at least once a week, but this place was a lot fancier than the restaurants they usually went to. The kids’ eyes got big as they looked around. They were taken to their table by a real maá®tre’d. Jimmy insisted on seating their Mom and Tammy stood by her chair till he helped her too.

They had a good time eating and talking, but towards the end Jimmy felt a little unwell. He thought he might have a slight fever and his stomach was a little unsettled. He made an effort not to show his discomfort and for the most part succeeded.

**************

The last two days of school came and went. On the last day they had an assembly where the Principal wished her students a Happy Holidays. She dismissed them directly from assembly.

Jimmy was glad to get home; he still wasn’t up to snuff. He had been feverish the last two nights. He thought he might have a mild case of the flu except he didn’t have any congestion.

**************

Early Saturday morning found Julia and her kids at the hair dressers. Jimmy was there for a trim while Julia and Tammy were there for makeovers.

Cindy took care of Jimmy’s hair. He wanted a more masculine look, but no matter what he said she kept his hair Metro sexual or somewhat androgynous. She liked him looking a little feminine. She even cleaned up his brow with just a bit of arch; his weren’t as thin or arched as Tammy’s and Julia’s brows but they were different from any boys Jimmy knew. It tickled Cindy that despite all his bluster, he never complained to his mom who kept bringing him back. She also took some of his hair to forward and made some fringe. She showed him pictures of famous guys who had bangs, so he relented a bit. She would pierce his ears and give him some lovely butterfly earrings she had in starter sets if she felt she could get away with it. Maybe later she thought.

Cindy stood back and looked at the boy. She thought he was so cute. If he were her child she would have him in dresses. His hair didn’t scream girl, but there was nothing he could do to it to make it more masculine short of cutting it off, into a flattop or buzz cut. This was fun for her.

Jimmy sat up front at the salon while he waited for his Mom and sister. It took them at least three or four times the amount of time to get their hair done.

There were some girls there that talked to him and asked his opinion on hair styles and color as they waited their turn. They just assumed he was a girl, albeit a little flat chested. He figured as much, but at least they were friendly to him and he liked sitting next to and talking with them. There was a very cute red head sitting next to him. She was a little too close for comfort actually; her hip and thigh were touching him. He thought she was hitting on him.

Julia and Tammy came around the corner and saw Jimmy before he saw them. His Mom couldn’t believe how much he looked like a girl. She had asked Cindy about his hair, she said that he had insisted on that look. Seeing how good he looked and how well he was getting along with the girls around him she kinda believed it. She also noticed his brows and wondered if he were gay or something. No matter she still loved him the same. She would just have to have a talk with him in the next week or so.

Jimmy looked up when he heard his name called. He looked up and smiled really big when he saw his Mom and sister. They looked even better than they had been on Wednesday.

“Wow Sis, you look incredible. You too Mom.”

Tammy was so pleased by the compliment he paid to her she squealed with delight and ran to her brother and giving him a big hug, “Thank you Jimmy, I really love my makeup.” The Makeup Technician had taken a lot of time and taught Tammy how to apply her makeup right and gave her a DVD to study. Her Mom finally let her use eye makeup; eye liner (only for special occasions), mascara, and eye shadow (as long as she didn’t go too dark); Jimmy honestly thought his sister looked incredible. He looked over her shoulder and just winked at his Mom, who smiled back at him.

Tammy stood back and looked at Jimmy; inside she was a little confused. He looked good, very good for a girl, not quite a silk and lace girl, but definitely not a tomboy girl. “You look… great too,” she said in an unconvinced manner.

Julia similarly agreed.

Jimmy was hurt a bit and it showed a little. He was hoping they would say enough of this and insist that he get it cut more like a boy.

Julia and Tammy saw the hurt and decided that if he wanted to look like this, they would accept him.

Julia paid up and they had to hurry home for the Party.

**************
Jimmy and Tammy dressed in identical red Polo shirts. Jimmy wore tan khaki slacks and white decks shoes. Tammy wore a Khaki mini, nude pantyhose, white deck shoes with pink piping and of course she used her new makeup. She wasn’t perfect, but achieved some nice results. Her Mom fixed the few flaws she could find.

They had fifteen guests, eleven girls and four boys. The girls fawned over Jimmy’s looks a bit; they were Jimmy’s friends as well as Tammy’s.

Three of the boys thought he looked gay, but hey they were there for the girls and one of the guys had the hots for Jimmy. Tom loved the way that Jimmy looked. This was not the time or place, he was still in the closet, but he couldn’t wait to get Jimmy alone.

They played games; the boys played GTA (Grand Theft Auto) on Jimmy’s X-box while the girls just had to try Tammy’s makeup. Julia served cake and ice cream after the twins blew out the candles. Lastly the two kids opened their presents. Jimmy got a pair of gold studs from one of the girls. He knew it was for him, because the same girl had given Tammy a pair of gold studs too. They were ok he supposed, he would have to get an ear pierced now.

**************

Jimmy got ready for bed early; his mom hugged him and then felt his head.

“Into the bathroom Jimmy, your head feels a little warm.”

Julia put a thermometer in his mouth and waited ten seconds before it beeped. She then read the digital display. It showed 100.5 degrees (38 degrees C).

“Honey you got a little fever, not too bad though. How are you feeling baby?”

“I have sort of been out of it for a couple of days, since Wednesday, I guess.”

Julia sent him to bed. As she tucked him into bed she said. “Stay in bed tomorrow, just get up to take care of your bathroom needs. Holler if you get to feeling worse.”

“OK Mom.”

**************

When Jimmy woke up he was sitting at a table leaning into a mirror putting on lipstick. He saw a girls face with a full face of makeup on. She had a frilly blouse on and really looked good. He also saw his sister in the mirror. She was sitting on her bed, wearing just her baby doll and panties, watching him. She had a concerned and amazed look on her face. He startled as he realized that the girl he saw in the mirror was him. He stood up fast to run out of the room, but stumbled when he caught a heel in the carpet.

Tammy jumped up when he stood and caught him when he fell. She helped him to walk over to her bed and to sit down. Then she sat down next to him putting her arm around his shoulder.

“What is going on Jimmy?”

“I don’t know. I was asleep till I woke up putting on that lipstick.”

“Yes you were sleep walking, but why were you putting on my clothes and makeup. What gives? Are you Ok?”

Jimmy hung his head down and started to cry lightly, “I don’t know what’s going on. Am I going crazy or something? I don’t know.”

“Let me look at you. I have been sitting here for forty minutes watching you get dressed. Let’s see how you turned out.”

Tammy helped Jimmy stand. He looked a little unstable in her heels now where just minutes ago he looked like he had been wearing them all his life. She couldn’t believe how well put together he was. Tammy liked how her brother looked and was a little jealous.

**************

Tammy had awoken moments after the light overhead came on. She figured he was sleepwalking; he had done it before just after their Dad had died and knew not to wake him. Tammy felt herself blush as she watched him take off his pajamas, but found she couldn’t turn away. Jimmy then started dressing in her clothes. He had his back to her as he pulled on a pair of her panties. Her mouth hung in an “O” as he gracefully slipped on one of her bras as easily as any girl she knew and better than some. He expertly pulled on some pantyhose, a half slip, and a camisole. He went to her closet and chose one of her best blouses and a cute mini skirt. He had a little trouble though with her shoes; her pumps were a little small for him. She handed him a pair of strappy sandals, which he put on.

Jimmy walked gracefully to her vanity, then sat and began by polishing his nail a pretty pale pink. He applied the polish flawlessly like he had done a hundred manicures. He then began working on his face. Tammy was only fair with makeup, she still had trouble getting her eyes right. Tammy couldn't believe how well Jimmy was putting on his makeup. It looked like he had been there with her as the technician had taught her. She paid attention to him so she could copy what he was doing.

She had seen the change that came over him as he finished putting on the lipstick.

“Jimmy I like the way you look. You put that outfit together quite nicely.”

Jimmy was scared and it showed. Tears fell from his eyes streaking his eye makeup. “Yes, but why did I do it?” He said in a trembling voice.

“I don’t know Jimmy; you have been looking more fem all the time. I mean look at your hair and eyebrows. I can’t believe you actually wanted to look that way.”

“I didn’t, Cindy said that this is the way Mom wanted my hair.”

“OMFG!!! That bitch eeewww,”

Jimmy was startled to hear his sister say that, he wondered if Tammy was mad at their Mom or at Cindy.

“I think that witch did that to you on purpose. She told Mom that that was the way you wanted your hair.”

“No, I swear, I didn’t ask to look like this. She even plucked my brows.”

“Well let me help you get cleaned up, so you can dress up as a guy again?”

“Thank you Sis.”

Tammy unbuttoned the blouse and took it off. Next she unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt. She helped Jimmy step out of the skirt. Her hands lightly brushed Jimmy’s legs. He jumped a bit and almost swooned at this brief contact. Tammy loved his legs; they were just as incredible as her legs were. Next off was the camisole. Tammy then looked strangely at her brother. Her bra fit Jimmy good, a little too good. The cups were a little loose but that was an A+ bra. She reached around him hugging him to her as she unhooked the bra. When she leaned back away from him she let out a gasp as she looked at his chest. He had two mounds on his chest and was probably a full A cup.

She snatched his hand and started towards their Mom’s room. Jimmy was frightened and stumbled after her, still wearing heels.

“MOM…MOM!!! You have got to see this!” Tammy shouted.

Julia woke at the noise and groggily looked at the clock on her nightstand it read 3:30 AM. She flicked on her bedside light just before her door burst open and her kids entered the room. For a second she couldn’t understand why her daughter was bare chested.

“Tammy cover yourself now young lady!... Jimmy!!! Why are you wearing your sister’s nightie?”

“Mom I am Tammy, and that is Jimmy, look at his chest!”

Julia was shocked wide awake now, she nervously looked at Tammy and then Jimmy. Her eyes nearly popped out as she looked at his chest, she had to get up to take a closer look. “Jimmy is this really you?” she asked rhetorically. She already knew in her heart that it was him. “Oh my, how long have you been like this?”

“Mom, you saw me last night. I didn’t look like this.”

“You were wearing a pajama shirt last night.”

“Yeah but it was tight enough I couldn’t hide these!!!” he said lifting his breasts up a bit. He looked like he was close to crying.

She touched the two mounds on his chest. “They certainly feel like breasts.” Julia then looked more closely at the way that Jimmy was made up and dressed. He looked good as a girl. What was she thinking, this was her son. “Why did you dress your brother up like this Tammy?”

“I didn’t. I think he was sleepwalking again. He came into my room and dressed himself. The only thing I did was hand him a pair of sandals I would have worn with this outfit. My pumps were two small for his feet. He dressed himself and did his own nails and makeup.”

Julia looked again at Jimmy. His nails were polished and his makeup looked very good even though it was streaked down his cheeks, “I don’t believe that.”

“It’s true; I recorded it on my web cam Mom.”

“Go outside a minute Tammy.”

“Mom No,” she said.

“Just do it. We’ll be just a minute. Go get dressed.”

Tammy pouted a bit then left.

“May I look at your boy parts Jimmy?” She asked.

Jimmy didn’t speak but just nodded.

As she raised the half slip and lowered the panties and pantyhose, she had to stifle a gasp as she uncovered him. Julia hadn’t seen his penis in a while, but it was smaller than she remembered and looked like the penis of a four or five year old boy. It was no more than an inch and a half. His testicles and scrotum were shrunken and looked like two peanuts in a shell.

“Go back to Tammy’s room and get dressed again. Get her to pick out a bra for you. I am going to get dressed. Come down to the kitchen when you’re dressed.”

In Tammy’s room Jimmy was too in shock to complain. Tammy dressed Jimmy back up in the clothes he had earlier put on. She did her own makeup and then fixed Jimmy’s face where his makeup had run. They headed on down to the kitchen. Tammy brought her laptop down with her.

Julia was boiling a pot of water for tea as the kids came in. Tammy set up her laptop.

“Tammy, go get the thermometer out of the bathroom. Jimmy was running a fever earlier.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Julia sat down and looked at her son. It was hard to think of him as her son looking so much like Tammy but for the hair.

After she checked his temperature which was now normal, she made them all a cup of Earl Grey. “Ok let’s talk about this. Start at the beginning Tammy.”

Tammy explained from the moment the lights woke her till she dragged Jimmy into her mom’s room. Jimmy said he didn’t know what was happening till he woke looking in the mirror with a lipstick in his hands. Tammy then showed what she had recorded on her laptop. Jimmy was just rolling up the pantyhose on his legs when she started recording. Julia noticed a far away or vacant expression in Jimmy’s eyes. He definitely wasn’t cognizant of what he was doing. Tammy kept the camera on her brother except for when she got him the sandals. He walked back and forth a couple of times in the heels, very confidently and had a sexy swagger as he walked. He then sat to do his face. Tammy positioned the camera on the vanity adjusting it to best show Jimmy at work. Julia saw Jimmy competently apply his makeup; she also saw how much attention Tammy was paying to his work. Tammy had a look of awe and concern on her face. The video showed when Jimmy snapped back into consciousness. Julia was proud of the way Tammy helped and comforted Jimmy.

“Ok, we have a problem. Make that several problems. First apparently you started sleepwalking again, your dressing in your sister’s clothes and your physical problem. Are you taking any hormones, pills or drugs of any kind?”

“No Mom.”

“Why have you been getting your hair and eyebrows done more femininely?”

“That wasn’t me Mom, Cindy said that was what you wanted.”

“You’re kidding, she did this to you.”

“She said you wanted me to look like this.”

Julia’s face filled with rage, “Why that bitch, how dare she do that to my child and then lie about it. I’ll claw her eyes out the next time I see her. No Jimmy, I didn’t give her any instructions about your hair or eyebrows.”

“Why didn’t you ask me about it, Mom? I thought you wanted me to look like this.”

“Jimmy you are my child, I don’t care, how you look, if you are straight, gay or whatever. I love you no matter what. I let that acceptance keep me from asking. In fact Cindy came to me and told me that this was what you wanted. I screwed up; I guess part of it is my fault.”

“You thought I was gay!” Jimmy half screamed, crying.

“I didn’t know what to think hon. Cindy had me convinced that you wanted to be more feminine. I was stupid for not talking to you about it. You seemed happy so I never asked. That was my bad and to the best of my ability it won’t happen again. You can kick my butt if I ever overlook something like that again. So you hated the haircut?”

“Yes and no. I hated being mistaken for Tammy’s sister, but the hair and all looked good. I wanted to look more like Dad. I look good though now. I don’t feel bad dressed like this. I hate not knowing why I did this to myself. I don’t know, I don’t understand, I am just so confused right now. Am I turning into a girl?”

“I don’t know. You’re body is going through some changes. Just like puberty, only a whole lot faster and yes you look like a girl right now. It’s Sunday and way too early to do anything. Tammy take your brother and help him clean off the makeup and he can dress in his own clothes. Jimmy you will need to wear a bra, for now.”

“Do I have too?”

“Yes you have to wear a bra?”

“No, I mean change my clothes?”

Julia sat aback in her chair astonished, “You mean… you want to look like a girl?”

“I don’t want to become a girl, but… I don’t know. I like how I look now. What upset me was thinking that you wanted to change me into a girl. I know that was Cindy now. I’m sorry I ever thought you would do something like that to me, Mom. I can’t explain it but I am comfortable dressed like I am now.”

Julia had a strange look on her face and shook her head, “I guess you don’t have to change. I think we need another cup of tea and we can talk things over in the living room.”

They talked like they hadn’t talked in a long while. Tammy sat on one side of Jimmy and Julia on the other, both huged him tightly.

Jimmy said he loved Mom and Tammy, but he was afraid that he was getting lost in the middle somehow. He had friends but they were also Tammy’s friends. He got along with girls easier than he did guys. What upset him was when their friends referred to him Tammy’s little sister instead of Jimmy. He was thirty minutes older than his sister anyway. Tammy apologized for not realizing that this bothered him. She said that they looked so much alike and her friends noticed the changes in his appearance. They liked how he looked and acted. They were just willing to accept him like this.

“I love you Tammy, but I just wanted to be me,” Jimmy said, just before a button between his breasts popped off the blouse and landed three feet away on the coffee table.

“Oh no you appear to be growing fast Jimmy. Tammy go get one of my bras and a tape measure. Jimmy take off that blouse.”

Julia hadn’t seen him in just a bra but he was really spilling out of the cups of Tammy’s bra right now, “Jimmy that bra can’t be comfortable.”

She saw that he was a little flushed and felt a little warm to the touch, as she stroked his cheek. When Tammy got back, Julia helped Jimmy change bras. She wore a 36 C cup bra and as she fastened it around Jimmy she saw he almost filled out the cups but the band was just too loose on him. She used the tape measure on him and after some calculation she figured Jimmy was a 34 C. She measured his hips and waist and came up with 34-28-35. She checked Tammy and got 33-27-34. “Oh my Jimmy, you’re as big as I was when I graduated from high school, except I had a 25 inch waist.”

“Yesterday my khaki’s with a 30 inch waist fit tightly Mom.”

“I know, son. Tammy leave the room for a bit.”

“Mom, he is my brother and I am worried about him too, can’t I stay?”

“I want to look at Jimmy’s privates.”

“Please,” Tammy said crying.

“It’s up to Jimmy.” Julia said giving up.

Tammy looked at him with her sad puppy dog eyes. She did that real good, Jimmy thought. It was hard to tell when she was sad or putting it on, but he knew she was probably not faking it now. He just nodded his head ok.

Jimmy pulled up the skirt and half slip and carefully peeled the pantyhose down. Julia gasped as she saw that his penis was barely larger than a big clit now. His scrotum had migrated back and was beginning to look like a labial fold. There was no sign of his testicles anywhere.

“Sit down Jimmy, I need to see something.”

Jimmy sat down and Julia raised his legs a bit. Jimmy’s scrotum definitely looked like a girl’s labia and it appeared to be thinning in the middle, but there was no vaginal opening, at least not yet.

“Tell me Mom, I am becoming a girl aren’t I.”

Julia considered what she might say; she started to lie but then stopped. He deserved the truth, at least as much as she knew. “I am not a doctor Jimmy, but as far as I can tell… Yes it appears like you’re becoming a girl.”

Jimmy didn’t know why he said what he said next. He was scared and confused, but what came out was, “That’s cool… I guess.” He was confused as to why he said it was cool; he added the rest because he was so unsure of himself.

“Get dressed Jimmy; I need to get you one of my blouses. Nothing else will fit you.”

Jimmy pulled up his panties and pantyhose up.

Tammy couldn’t help herself; she hugged Jimmy tightly and cried lightly on his shoulder, “I love you as a brother or sister Jimmy.”

Jimmy didn’t know what to think. He had always been close to his sister, he guessed he loved her even more now that she didn’t reject him, “I love you too sis. I love you too.” He then started crying on her shoulder. Julia had to smile as she saw her kids, she had done something right at least.

**************

Monday found them in the office of Julia’s OB/GYN. Julia had confirmed that morning that all visible traces of Jimmy were gone, ‘even the scar on his knee he’s got when he took a fall on his bike a last summer was gone,’ she marveled to herself. She didn’t know what the doctor would find, but on the outside Jimmy looked no different from Tammy or herself. The three of them had talked it over and decided that they should give Jimmy a girl’s name and not tell the doctor anything about what had happened, at least at the beginning

They had to wait from nine to a little after eleven before they could get Annette Renee Swenson (that was the name they came up with) in. Julia explained that her daughter hadn’t had a gynecological exam yet and her recent development convinced Julia of its necessity.

Dr. Brenda Gordon looked at Annette and severely admonished them both. She had her nurse take blood and she gave Annette a complete exam. She talked as she worked. She asked about periods. Annette said what her mom had prompted her that she had started two years ago. Her last period was two weeks ago. Dr. Gordon asked what had made them insist on coming in today. Julia stated that her daughter had gained a cup and a half in the last month.

“You’re kidding right?” she asked

“No Ma’am,” Julia said in all honesty.

“Well that kind of development, though extremely rare, it is not unheard of. Every thing looks good from down here. It’s good to see you’re still a virgin young lady.”

“There is only one problem Dr. Gordon, yesterday my daughter was my son.”

“Now I know you are lying, that girl has never had a sex change. She is as much a girl as you or I.”

“Brenda you know my son. You delivered him.”

The doctor had a lost expression on her face. She had indeed delivered Julia’s children and didn’t remember a son. Nurse get me Julia Swenson’s chart. She would end this farce here.

“You delivered my twins Jimmy and Tammy, don’t you remember.”

“Yes and surely this is Tammy that you are masquerading as Annette, I don’t remember a boy named Jimmy.”

“Tammy is in the lobby. I’ll go get her.”

The nurse brought Julia’s chart in. Looking back fourteen years she found her entry where she delivered twins, a girl 6 lbs 8 ounces and a boy 6 lbs 10 ounces. Both babies appeared normal, she noted. She also noted the name of the Pediatrician she handed them off to.

“Excuse me Annette, you may get dressed now. I will be right back.”

Tammy and Julia entered the room where Jimmy/Annette was finishing getting dressed.

“How are you Jimmy?” Tammy asked.

“Alright for a girl I guess.”

Dr. Gordon came back into the room and said, “Hello Julia and Tammy, who is this young lady?”

The Swenson’s looked at each other confused.

“That is Annette or Jimmy really. You just examined him!” Julia said, sounding irritated.

”I don’t think I have.”

“Check the notes you’re carrying!” Julia demanded.

Dr. Gordon read the notes and saw that she did indeed just a few minutes earlier had examined someone named Annette.

Dr Gordon called for her nurse who did blood work, “Did you draw blood from this girl Mandy?”

“No Ma’am do you want me too?”

“No check her arm.”

The nurse saw the bandage there but couldn’t remember drawing blood.

“Go get your blood tray and bring it here,” Dr. Gordon asked.

Mandy left and came back. “Do you want me to draw this girl’s blood?” she asked.

“You don’t remember drawing it?” The doctor asked going through the rack of tubes.

“No, I haven’t drawn her blood.”

“Then what are these tubes here?” she asked.

“I don’t know doctor. I don’t remember taking blood from anyone here.”

“This is your daughter Julia?” Dr. Gordon asked showing the tubes to Julia.

“Yes, that is her,” she said pointing to Jimmy, “and that nurse drew her blood. I was here when it was done.”

“Mandy Bring me the ultra sound unit, Annette I need you to put this gown on again.”

Annette started to go behind the screen to change.

“No I need to see you Annette!”

Annette was a little uncomfortable about changing in front of the Dr. She reasoned though that this woman had already seen everything she had, so she just undressed and put the gown back on.

Mandy brought the ultra sound machine in and got the things out to prep the girl.

“No Mandy I will do that. You can take care of your other duties. The girl’s Mom is with me. We will be ok.”

Dr. Gordon covered Annette’s legs and raised the gown above he navel. She then spread a cold gel all over her abdomen.

Annette flinched at the cold gel, “Geez,” she exclaimed. “What did you do refrigerate that stuff?”

“Certainly it’s required, just like we refrigerate our stethoscopes and speculums,” she teased.

“I don’t think she is kidding either,” Julia said giggling.

Dr. Gordon then began her examination. She started at the mons pubis and worked her way up. She pointed out the structures to the Swensons as she went, starting with the vagina. It was sometimes hard for the Swensons to tell what they were looking at, but Brenda’s practiced eye could easily tell. She was shocked though at what appeared to be immature ovaries. They should have matured years ago; in fact she would almost swear that they were growing as she watched.

“Get dressed Annette, please again in my presence. Julia I can’t believe what we just saw. You’re not pulling my leg are you?”

“No we aren’t,”

“Come with me to my office,” Dr. Gordon asked the Swenson’s.

Once in her office she said. “I don’t know what is going on, I never forget my patients. Especially one I have so intimately seen just minutes earlier. It’s also clear that Annette is a girl, at least from my tests. I am going to do a complete DNA breakdown on her and genetic comparisons to both you Julia and Tammy. Now start from the top and explain things to me.”

The Swenson’s explained how Jimmy came to be called Annette leaving nothing out. Even checking Julia’s records and finding a male birth to her, she could not remember a male birth.

Dr. Gordon called Mandy back in. “Do you know these people?”

“I know Tammy and Julia; I don’t know the other girl.”

“Did you draw blood from her?”

“Not yet, do you want me to?”

“No not right now.”

Mandy left.

“Something strange is going on,” Dr. Gordon said as she started writing notes furiously, “I need to call a friend.”

“Hi, Gina I need you to come to my office right now, stat. I have a case you might be able to help me with…. Ok see you in half an hour. Oh and bring a Polaroid camera and plenty of film.”

On the intercom Dr. Gordon called Mandy back in. “Mandy I want you to draw blood from all three ladies here,” she said as she handed the orders to the nurse. The nurse raised her brow when she saw Annette’s orders. She had never seen such a complete request from one patient before.

Mandy drew blood from all three ladies there; she raised an eyebrow as she saw the bandage on Annette’s arm. “Did you give blood today?”

Jimmy didn’t know what to say he was confused as it was.

“Don’t worry Mandy, just use the other arm,” Dr. Gordon said.

After the nurse left Julia clearly frustrated asked, “What is going on have all of you lost your minds,”

Dr. Gordon answered, “We may be doing just that. I have taken extensive notes on this. If what you say is true I may have an answer for you. You say this girl was Jimmy yesterday right?”

“Yes, we told you that at least four times,” Julia said.

“Well if what you have said is true then Jimmy/Annette may be a mutant and she has some kind of mind control powers that make people forget they even have seen her.”

“What?” Julia said.

“Jimmy/Annette is a mutant. When they hit puberty strange things can happen. Some mutations involve gender changes, almost all develop powers. You’ve seen them on TV surely.”

They had indeed seen them on TV, “Then why aren’t we affected?”

“I am not sure, maybe because you were there when she changed, maybe because you are genetically related, I just can’t say. All I can say is that according to my notes Annette is a healthy young lady. But for some reason people forget they ever saw her once they leave her.”

“Who is this person you called?”

“Gina McDonald, code name Stop Light. She is a mutant and a high order Esper/Telepath. She might be able to detect any powers Annette has.”

Julia had heard about Stop Light, supposedly she had the ability to mentally stop a fleeing person, or something like that. She wasn’t happy having a mutant come in to check her daughter. It wasn’t that she was prejudiced against mutants, many did a lot of good things... it was just that many also did bad things too.

A knock at the door signaled the arrival of Stop Light.

“Enter,” Dr. Gordon said.

A lady entered. Her appearance was remarkable. She was gorgeous and had tons of charisma. Julia found herself lusting for this lady and she knew in her heart she wasn’t that way.

“Hello Brenda,” Gina said, “Hello Julia, Tammy and Jimmy. I am Gina McDonald,” she said smiling, as she greeted everyone. She then turned back to Brenda and said, “Yes Dr. Gordon I felt her presence fifty yards away.”

“How did you know his name,” Julia asked, “everyone else seems to be forgetting him.”

“Mentally he is broadcasting ‘I am Jimmy. I am Annette. Somebody, anybody please recognize me!’ That mental shout is one thing he’ll need to control. He would have every high order telepath looking for him. So people meet Jimmy/Annette and forget about him, Dr. Gordon.”

“Yes I have been affected, and my nurse Mandy has been affected several times.

“Annette, can you calm down your inner turmoil? I want to see if I am affected.”

“I’ll try,” Annette said. She sat there for a couple of minutes and tried to find a calm place in her mind.”

“Good girl that is much better, but I can still sense you. So I wouldn’t be able to forget you, but then I am a TP 6 by mutant standards.”

“Julia, do I have permission to show Gina, Annette’s records.” Dr. Gordon asked.

“Yes,”

“Annette, is it okay with you?” Dr. Gordon asked.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Gina was a queen of speed reading. She read the seven pages of notes in ten seconds.

“Call Mandy back in; I want to see this happen.”

“Mandy,” Dr. Gordon called on the intercom, “Please come here I want to introduce a new patient to you.”

Mandy came in and acknowledged everyone but Annette. “Mandy do you know Annette?”

“No Ma’am,” She smiled. “It is nice to meet you Annette.”

“That will be all Mandy?”

Mandy left and all Stop Light could say was, “Wow, I didn’t sense anything, no deception, no recognition, nothing except a genuine sense of caring.”

“I have lost count on how many times Mandy has met Annette and each time is new all over again.”

“What other powers do you have? Annette, do you want to go by that name? We need to know if that is what you want to be known as, don’t you think?” She asked Jimmy.

“I guess so; Mom and Tammy helped me come up with that name. I don’t know what other powers I have?”

It came to Julia, “She knew exactly where my keys were, when she couldn’t possibly have known where they were?”

“Interesting,” Gina said. “Has she had blood drawn yet?”

“Twice,” Brenda said.

“Where is your blood now Annette?”

She thought for a second. “There are two tubes in the refrigerator here. Four tubes are on the way to Kelly Genetics, two tubes are on the way to Dyna Gen, and four tubes are going to Grayson labs.”

“Could she have known that Brenda?”

Dr. Gordon shook her head no, “I didn’t even know where they were going?”

“Interesting, Julia, Annette really needs to go some where so she can find out about her powers. She has some kind mind control power. Annette needs to get that power under control or she is going to lead a very, very lonely life. It is very important that she learns control. I can’t say that enough. Something like this could lead to suicide. Also she’ll need a place where she is safe, as her other known power, that is being a finder, could be highly coveted. I won’t candy coat this. Depending on how powerful her skill is, she could find herself at risk of being kidnapped or coerced to use that power for illicit purposes. Right now she is relatively safe, as only the five of us know. So keep your powers to yourself right now. If you develop some other powers, think before you share them.”

“Is there a place where she can be safe?” Julia asked.

“Yes, I went to such a place. There is a school that teaches mutants about their powers and protects them. They help the students there to achieve the most from their abilities, and to find their place in this world. I would like to see Annette go there too. The Whateley Academy. If you would like I can see about available space and a registration packet.”

(to be continued)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Note <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I intend to update this story every two weeks, give or take a few days. I hope you enjoy and look forward to your comments.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good show

I saw a draft version and made a few comments for her.

I look forward to reading this one and any further parts. Paula_D is a favorite of mine and as a Whateley fanfic_er myself, I like where she seems to be going with this story.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

wow verry good and spicy .

now just kick it up a little not a lot and it will get going relly lovey ok i suer wood love to have some of tham powers wow can you say fun more please .i give this a 7 .9
love n hugs awalys
[email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

Finders Keepers

I can tell you put a lot of work into this one Paula. It seems to be a very good start. Good job. It sure reads like it is going to be a good one.

Paula, This is a very

Paula, This is a very interesting story. I have seen previous comments about Whateley Academy in other stories, so I guess I best get to reading about it. Thanks for the story and I hope you continue it. J-Lynn

nice going

I love the Whateley universe and this is a nice addition.
hugs!
grover

Whateley spreads some more...

Paula,

I enjoyed reading Jimmy's predicament. I look forward to more of Annette.

You can also post Whateley fanfic at the Crystal Hall:

http://www.crystalhall.org/

John f.W. has been doing that longer than I have!

There are about 90 or 100 'Canon' Whateley stories by Bek D. Corvin, Maggie Finson, Heather O'Malley, E.E. Nalley, Dr. Bender, Babs Yerunkle, Renae, and more. Plus there are dozens of fanfic stories by everyone from Itinerant to John from Wauwatosa.

[Oh, and Stop Light would probably be a Psi-4 or Psi-5 by Whateley rules. Annette appears to be a Psi and also an Exemplar. But you're writing fanfic, so you don't have to adhere to *anything* official.]

Love,
Diane

Love,
Diane

At the Crystal Hall, there is a stories category.

I would use that. The Whateley Universe is getting huge and they have the stories in a chronological type (close) order so they can be read easily. With multiple authors, and multiple characters, it can be confusing, since it all tries to wrap around a similar base story line. You will empathize with some, hate others, and really get into a couple of the characters. A couple I could almost care less about. Some are really in depth, and some are just basic background characters, and then there are 21 fanfics now, some of which need to be followed, and some its like who cares. But all seem to be well written, and they are good overall. A good way to kill some time.

How did this get by me?

Well done Paula - don't know how I missed seeing this, but I'll start on #2 & get caught up!

Good characters, interesting set-up!

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius