Oh, mommy is going to be so upset with me when i get home from school!!! Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Oh, mommy is going to be so upset when I get home from school
Part 2

(All I added a couple of the last paragraph’s from Part 1 so the reading goes a little smoother. Hope you enjoy! Hugs Princess)

“I think you look very pretty Barry I mean Carrie.” hearing Jimmy say as we walk towards are bus. “I guess I am the new big brother and you’re the little sister now hahaha.” I hear him laugh as I hear my other brother laughing too and Miley giggling.

We get on the bus before I can respond and I am just thinking about what mommy is going to say when she sees me get off the school bus wearing a little girl's school uniform. I mean she is always teasing me about my long hair, and me looking like a girl. Plus when she reads the note and sees I didn’t give her any of the other notes, she is going to be super pissed.

“Okay little sis stop daydreaming this is our stop.” I look out the window and see mommy talking on her cell phone waiting at our bus stop like she always does. Jimmy and Jeffrey walk past us than Miley pulls me up and I am behind her.

I see both my brothers get off the bus, I turn and see mommy hanging up her phone, and then Miley pulls me off the bus as mommy turns and stares at me up and down. I am dressed just like my little sister wearing the little girl's school uniform. The little lace socks and Mary Jane shoes complete my look without saying my hair being pulled back into pigtails but pieces of it landing in my eyes as I push it away nervously watching mommy.

“Well, well now who do we have here looking all so pretty.” I listen to mommy’s comment as she kneels down in front of me and stares at me up and down as the bus drives away.

I am trying to think of what to say when Miley finally let's go of my hand and hands mommy the note from mother superior. “Mommy I was told to give this note to you and it would explain everything.”

“Oh really now.” Mommy takes the note and stands back up and Miley takes my hand as we all walk towards our house, mommy reads the note while we walk. “So is this note true Barry you were given several notes from the nuns at school about you boy's needing to get proper haircuts and you never gave them too me Barry, or the note says to call you Carrie until you get a proper boy's hairstyle.”

I look up at mommy as we walk. “Um yes momma ummm.” Is all I can say knowing whatever else I say I will be in worse trouble?

“Okay instead of going swimming after school looks like we are going to the mall for some haircuts what you say boy's? Or do you want to wear the same new school uniform as little Barry…I mean Carrie?”

I look over at Jimmy and Jeffrey smiling down at me. “No mom we will get haircuts no problem.” Mommy looks down at me smiling and you little Carrie are you ready for your special haircut?”

“No mommy I don’t want a short haircut like the other boy's.” We continue to walk to mommy's minivan, I watch Jimmy get in the front seat, which is always were I always sat.”

Jimmy looks over at mommy. Mom can I sit in the front from now on since I am the oldest brother now and not a little girl like Carrie okay?” Oh, I want to smack Jimmy in the head but he will just pounce on me, and beat me up like usual.

“Yes I think that is fair, you are the oldest boy for right now so yes you can sit in the front seat.” I want to cry but I don’t say anything as mommy opens the side door and Miley climbs over to the other side and into her car seat. “Go ahead Jeffrey hop in little man.”

Little Jeffrey looks up at mommy. “Mommy do I have to sit in the middle of two girl's I might get cooties?” Jeffrey looks at me while he is saying that and I want to cry but then I would be acting like the little girl I look like.

“Yes little one you do have to sit between your TWO sisters.” I look over at Miley when she hears mommy say TWO sisters meaning she is not the only girl or sister anymore. “But don’t worry if you get cooties when you get your big boy haircut that will get rid of the cooties when you have a proper boy's hairstyle okay little man?”

Jeffrey climbs over the regular seat and onto the matching car seat next to Miley as mommy straps him in. “Mommy when will I be big enough not to sit in a car seat? I know these car seats are part of the minivan and all you have to do is push a button and the regular seat comes up like the one Carrie is going to sit in? I mean he is the one acting like a baby.”

“SHE is acting like a baby Jeffrey not HE. Maybe you need glasses little Jeffrey can't you tell Carrie is a girl.” Miley corrects little Jeffrey and I stick my tongue at Miley for calling me a girl and referring to me as a she now.

I look in the front seat and hear Jimmy laughing. “Ha, ha, ha, did you see little Carrie mom SHE stuck her tongue at Miley just like a little girl does that is too funny hahaha.” Jimmy says. Oh I wish I was big so I could beat Jimmy up instead I stick my tongue out at him like I did Miley before I realize I am acting like a little girl again. “Look now SHE stuck her tongue at me mom is that a riot or what?”

“Yes I see HER Jimmy so just relax and Jeffrey you are right little Carrie is the one acting like a baby and that is why she is wearing a girl school uniform.” I look up at mommy smiling at me standing on the driveway looking at her while I try to pull the short schoolgirl uniform dress down so it’s not so girly looking but of course that just makes me look even more girly. “And you look so pretty too Carrie hehehe.” Mommy says while she gives a short giggle, which makes Miley giggle too.

I roll my eyes then look down at my feet and put my Mary Jane shoes together then look back up at mommy as she is pushing the button in the back seat turning the last seat into a car seat like the other two. “Mommy I don’t want to sit in a car seat like the other two babies, please I’ll be a good boy please?”

“Did you say you are going to be a good BOY? Maybe I should get you a mirror now try to say that again Carrie okay?”

I put my feet together and stamp my feet once. “Okay I’ll be a good umm girl.” I say softly.

“What was that little Carrie I can't hear you sweetie, speak louder like a big girl okay?”

Thinking to myself life is so un-fair. “Yes mommy I will be a good girl okay?” I say in a regular tone.

“I couldn’t hear her mommy what did Carrie say?” I look over at mommy listening to Miley than turning to me smiling.

Jimmy and Jeffrey both are smiling with Miley and mommy. “I SAID I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW MILEY?” I yell at the top of my lungs while I am stamping my feet.

“Well that is not how a big girl acts so you are acting like a baby girl I will treat you like one.” I feel mommy’s hands go under my arms, picks me up like I am a feather, and puts me down in the baby car seat.

I feel my eyes start to water after I hear Jimmy. “Nice panties little Carrie hahaha.” Jimmy says.

“Momma Jimmy is looking up my dress tell him to stop.” I say while I stick my tongue at him. After I say that, I realize how much that sounded like a little girl whining.

I turn and see momma rolling her eyes at me listening to me whine. “Jimmy be a big BOY and don’t look up your little sisters dress even though I was picking HER up and everyone seen Barry’s pretty panties.” Miley starts to stare and look at mommy, but before she can correct her. “Oh excuse me; Carrie has pretty panties my bad.” Momma smiles at little Miley. Momma reaches over and buckles my safety belt before I can.

“Momma I am not a baby even though those nuns dressed me like a little girl in my dress, I mean this dress. Do I have to keep my hair in pigtails that makes me look like such a little girl? I mean makes me look so small.”

Momma starts to shut the slider door on the minivan and stops. “Sweetie you need to pull your dress down I can see your pink panties clear as day.” I hear momma and I get so embarrassed, I pull my dress down just above my knees really fast.

“Mommy Carrie has to get new panties because we girls can't wear pink or any panties with designs on them for school. We can only wear white panties mommy remembers when I just got my school uniform requirements?”

I roll my eyes not believing how everyone is talking about my panties, and the color of them I cannot believe how weird girls are. I mean all my underwear is all the same color, white. Well I guess now the pink panties I am wearing are not white but there are much more comfortable than my regular tight white briefs, but I sure am not going to tell anyone that for sure. Oh boy that would be the worst possible thing in the world for me if everyone found I like how these pink panties feel.

“Okay everyone just relax we are almost to the mall, and yes Miley I remember the school regulations from what type of panties you have to wear. I am going to give Barry a chance to be the big boy he hasn’t been acting like and if he doesn’t start to act like a big boy then he will be treated like the little girl he looks like sweetie.” Mommy says as I see Miley staring at me while she smiles from ear to ear for some reason.

I sit back in my little kid car seat and look out the window as I notice us pulling into the mall parking lot. Mommy has to park near the back because the mall is so crowded. “Mommy can I wait in the car while the boy's, I mean Jimmy and Jeffrey get their hair all cut off please?” Mommy gets out and opens my side of the van.

“No sweetie you have to come in with us and I will give you a chance to get your haircut like a big boy.” Oh, man as mommy un-does my safety belt and lifts me out of the baby car seat. “Okay sweetie hold on to my skirt so you don’t get lost or taken away while I get your brother and sister un-buckled.”

Mommy moves my hand down to the edge of her skirt and I let go of her hand and hold on to her skirt while I look around at how crowded the parking lot is. “Mommy we aren’t babies Jeffrey and I both can get out of our seats without help because we are big mommy we aren’t babies like Carrie hehehe.” I hear Miley saying and then giggling.

“That’s a good girl Miley you are growing up so fast.” That is way messed up both my baby sister, and baby brother were able to get their safety belts off before mommy un-buckled them.

I shake my head, and feel a strong breeze come our way as the wind goes up my legs and blows my dress up in the air. I use my free hand to hold my dress down. “Mommy I un-did my safety belt just like Miley. I am not a baby like little Carrie I am a big boy not a baby girl like her.” Jeffrey says and I want to yell at him but I am afraid everyone will see my dress blow up again showing off my pretty pink panties. So I ignore his little comment.

“Mommy I don’t want to go in the mall dressed like a little girl please let me stay in the car.” I know sure as anything mommy is going to get upset if I keep complaining. All I get is a little glare not even a full look from mommy I guess she is not happy with me.

Miley hops out of the van and pulls her school uniform down and holds onto the other side of mommy’s skirt. I pull my dress down like she did for some reason and Miley smiles watching me do like she does. “Okay girl's give me your hands.” I see mommy’s hand reach down next to her sides as I reach out to her hand not even realizing I responded to her calling me one of the girl's.

“Okay first stop we will be going to the barber shop right inside the entrance.” Oh, this is not going to be good I hope the barbershop is closed for construction or closed because of zombie outbreak any reason. God if all my hair was cut off and my head was bald like the crazy nuns want my new hairstyle to be I will look like a zombie with my head shaved clean down to the scalp.

I look over at Miley pulling on mommy's hand as we walk closer to the entrance. “Mommy do us girls have to wait in the barber shop with Jimmy and Jeffrey while they get all their hair cut off?” Mommy looks down at Miley.

“Yes you and your little sister Barry or Carrie if he doesn’t step up like a good boy and get his haircut. So yes both of you have to wait with me.” I see Miley not looking happy as she is playing with her hair on the side of her head. When we stop to walk into the mall I see my reflection in the glass of me doing the same things as little Miley by me playing with my long hair acting girly too.

I stop playing with my hair once I notice that I am acting like a little girl or worse acting like my baby sister. It must be this dress I am wearing making me feel girly like these panties I shouldn’t like wearing them but they are so comfy and the pink color is more of an off red or light red anyway.

“Okay boy's open the door to the barber shop and hold the door for me and your two sisters.” I watch as Jimmy walks ahead of us and holds the door for us. “Now Jimmy and Jeffrey keep an eye on your little sisters and you four sit while I talk to the barber and see if he has time to cut you boy's hair.”

I see mommy looking into my eyes as she kneels down and looks me in the eyes as I sit on the chair. “This is your last chance Barry; I am going to tell the barber that my two sons need haircuts. If you don’t get a proper boy's haircut I hope you are enjoying wearing that dress.” I see mommy smile than I see Miley who is sitting next to me and heard mommy is also smiling. I look at Miley than we both watch mommy walk up to the barber and start talking to him.

“You think mommy will really turn you into my little sister Carrie? I hope so because it’s no fun having three brothers, you are so pretty as a girl and would be a great little sister for me hehehe.” I hear Miley saying and hearing her giggling after knowing she is scaring me with the thought of mommy treating me as a girl.

We turn hearing mommy yelling to the boy's as the second barber comes out of the back room. “Come on boys both of you can have haircuts at the same time.” Miley and I watch Jimmy and Jeffrey walking up to the barbers chairs. Both of them look at each other while the barbers put a black smock around there necks and for some reason both the barbers turn there chairs so there backs are to the mirrors.

“Look Barry or I guess I can call you Carrie since you won't get your haircut like a boy.” I turn and see both the barbers turning on the clippers as they walk up to our brothers and starts pushing the clippers through our brother’s hair up and down as long pieces of hair fall to the smock and then falling into piles on the floor.

I am staring at them as the back of their head are almost bold right down to the skin which looks weird with the front and sides being very long. I watch as Jimmy pushes the long hair out of his eyes while mommy stands by and watches. “Don’t worry Jimmy soon your hair won't be in your eyes again.” I hear mommy say.

“Wow look at the back of their heads Carrie our brothers hair is so short now. I guess mommy told the barbers to cut their hair shorter than was needed for the nuns.” We both stare as the clippers start on the sides of both our brothers heads as the clippers continue to buss while the sides of their heads have the clippers going up as the sides of their heads are almost down to the skin like the back.

I stare at both my brothers getting all their hair cut off as it falls to the floor as both the barbers complete both sides making them as short as the back only leaving hair on top of their head about a half an inch long giving both the boy's short crew cut hairstyles.

“Wow our brothers hair is so short now I can't imagine how short your hair would be if you go up there next Barry or do you like wearing a dress like me? I know panties are so much more comfortable than boy's underwear, I seen you feeling your pantied bottom under your dress when you thought no one was looking. You can tell me you like panties more I won't tell anyone unless you lie.”

I turn away and watch both my brothers’ hair laying all over the floor with mommy turning and smiling at me while I turn away and look into Miley's eyes. “Okay sis yes these panties are pretty comfy just don’t tell anyone okay?”

“Okay and you think your new panties are pretty too? That is what you said little sister. You said your panties feel pretty comfortable is girl talk for meaning you like your new pretty pink panties. I knew you did and pink seems like your color.” I am in shock that my little sister who is calling me her little sister pretty much read my mind from just a quick couples sentences.

Mommy taps me on the shoulder. “Okay Barry would you like to be the next one to sit in the barber’s chair or are you now little Carrie in her pretty little schoolgirl uniform and pink panties that I just heard you tell your sister you liked so much?”

“Umm...No mommy I don’t want to get all my haircut off like Jimmy and Jeffrey just had done.” I can feel tears start to drip down my face as I fight trying not to cry and act like the little girl I look like.

Miley and I turn and see both our brothers getting down from the barbers chairs. Jimmy and Jeffrey look at each other than at the large mirror and see all the long hair is gone. Mommy stands up, and smiles at me and runs her hand over both my brothers’ new crew cuts. “Oh yes now this is what a proper boy's haircut should look like boys. I guess I won't have to worry about you boy's growing your hair long for a while hehehe.”

“Mom why did you tell the barber to cut all our hair off? None of the other boy's in school has their haircut this short.” I notice little Jimmy and Jeffrey are almost crying while Jimmy talks to mommy about his hair.

Miley is smiling at me and I am smiling at her. “I am so glad you didn’t get your pretty hair cut off like Jimmy and Jeffrey did, both of them look so silly with no hair don’t ya think Carrie hehehe?”

“Girls are you making fun of your big brothers new crew cuts? Crew cuts are a very easy style for boys because you do not need a brush or even a comb because they don’t have enough hair to even style hehehe. Now girls take mommas hands like good little girls.” Mommy says while giggling as she takes our hands. We walk out of the barbershop with both Jimmy and Jeffrey still on the verge of crying because of their new super short haircuts.

We start walking across the mall, and I feel so weird with air going up and down my legs and I feel like I am walking around in just underwear as I feel like my panties are on display for everyone to see. “Mommy why are we going into the hair salon?” Miley asks

“I told you earlier Miley; when you complained about your bangs being in your eyes that we could take you to get your bangs trimmed up. I think little Carrie can sit and watch you get your bangs trimmed, and since your brothers where good boy's I am going to take them over to the game room while you and your sister wait for your appointment Miley. Okay girl's?”

I smile at Miley knowing she is getting her hair done and I can wait. “Don’t worry Miley your hair won't look like Jimmy and Jeffrey’s hair. But if the hairstylist turns your back to the mirror you might want to get worried hehehe.?” I say while giggling softly before I realize I am acting more and more like a girl since I have been wearing a dress and panties.

“Don’t tease your sister Carrie you are sounding like a baby. Now you girl's be good while I am at the game room with your brothers okay girl's?”

Both Miley and I respond at the same time. “Yes momma” Wow that was weird I responded when momma said okay girl's and I naturally answered which is really bad me acting more and more like a girl. Both of us watch while mommy leaves the hair salon.

“Okay which one of you pretty girl's is Miley?” A woman says as both Miley and I see a pretty hairstylist smiling down at us. The pretty lady is wearing a short skirt and is in her mind twenties guessing.

Miley smiles. “Oh that’s my name.” I think what a dork she is as I roll my eyes hearing her acting so nerdy.

“Okay your mommy told us you need a trim so if you’re ready little lady I will take you back sweetie.”

I elbow Miley softly then tell her. “If the hairstylist turns your back to the mirror watch out for the clippers like Jimmy and Jeffrey had all their hair cut off hehehe.” I giggle softly as I whisper too Miley who is now standing up giving me a dirty look.

“Hahaha not so funny Carrie but I like your giggle you remind me of a little baby girl.” I hear Miley as she walks away with the hairstylist and sticks he tongue at me. I respond like the 12-year-old boy I don’t look like and stick my tongue at her making me acting like the 4-year-old girl I look like.

I sit back in my chair and see Miley stop in front of the hairstylist chair and points at me to another hairstylist as Miley hops up on the chair smiling at me. That was weird why is Miley smiling at me so much? Maybe she is excited about getting her bangs trimmed I guess. I push my long hair out of my eyes as I look down at the magazine.

“Excuse me are you Carrie little girl?” I hear the hairstylist saying to me that was talking to Miley.

I look up at the pretty lady, she is young maybe 18-20, and she is wearing a super short mini skirt, has long blonde hair, and is smiling at me. “Um yes I am Carrie.”

“Oh good sweetie I guess your mommy told the other hairstylist that we would be trimming your hair up but not taking any length off so come with me honey.”

I watch as she reaches out and takes my hand as we walk back to the hairstylist chair right next to Miley. My pretty hairstylist puts a booster seat on the chair and lifts me up from under the arms and puts me down softly on the pink booster seat. Miley turns and smiles at me for some reason. “I hope she cuts all your pretty hair off like they did with Jimmy and Jeffrey since you wanted to be such a tomboy Carrie.” I almost cry hearing Miley teasing me.

“Oh don’t listen to your big sister I won't be cutting any length off just trimming it up is all honey.” I feel better hearing the hairstylist. “I am Patti by the way little Carrie. Your big sister says you are more of a tomboy well we can fix that right up you won't be a tomboy after I am done with you. Just kidding honey, I was a tomboy until I went to high school. I never wore dresses or skirts except my schoolgirl uniform and that was it.”

I hear Patti say but I don’t know what a tomboy is as I hear SNAP, SNAP from over by Miley. “Did that sound scare you Carrie don’t worry your big sister just had both her ears pierced. See look at your big sister Miley she is smiling from ear to ear no tears at all so don’t worry it won't hurt you sweetie.” What is she talking about as I see Miley's new bright pink earrings in both her ears. This hairstylist is saying don’t worry it won't hurt you at all. I wonder what she is talking about why I would need to know that. I stare at Miley with the biggest smile I have ever seen her smiling, why is she smiling and staring at me.

SNAP, SNAP “What was that it scares me hearing that sound again as I turn and see both the hairstylist walking away from me carrying some type of weird looking staple gun or something. “See Carrie that didn’t hurt at all right?” The hairstylist says to me, and puts a large hand mirror up to my face and I see two sparkling pink earrings in both my ears.

“What did you do? I have pink earrings now.” I say almost crying not knowing what to do.

I see Miley's smile somehow getting even bigger staring at my pink earrings. “Don’t worry Carrie if you don’t like them at least your long hair will cover them up.” Miley says

“You don’t like your pretty pink earring little Carrie? I think they look very pretty and I put the same ones in your ears like we did for your big sister Miley.” Great thinking to myself; now I have the same pink earrings as Miley. I sure wish she would stop calling Miley my big sister that is so irritating.

I reach up and feel the studs going through both my ears while the hairstylist starts to wet and comb my hair out. Well the hairstylist said my new earrings look pretty, the hairstylist is very pretty so she must know what is pretty or not, and I guess they are. WHAT am I thinking no there not pretty and there pink, oh man I am so screwed I am thinking more and more like a girl. I wonder if it is from me wearing this pretty dress, and panties I mean they are very comfortable in this heat.

“Are you okay sweetie pie? You look deep in thought Carrie.” I look over to the side when I hear Patti the hairstylist. I still cannot believe how easy it is for people to believe I am a girl. I know I do not look like a 12-year-old boy when I am in my regular boy's clothes. I mean everyone is saying because my size I look so much younger but wow everyone I meet thinks I am a little 4-year-old girl.

I snap out of my daydream hearing Patti again. “Yes I am fine I am just a little tired it has been a long day for sure.”

“You sounded upset about us giving you those pretty pink earrings but don’t worry in 6-8 weeks you can take them out and the holes will close back up anyway, or your hair will still be long enough to cover your pretty pink earrings if you don’t want some people to see them.”

I relax hearing that the earrings are not permanent, but 6-8 weeks might as well be permanent because the whole world will see me wearing pink earrings in both my ears. I try not thinking about my new pink earrings when I start to see hair falling into my lap but as I look in my lap, I see the hair is only like an inch long.

“Don’t worry sweetie I am only cleaning your hair up and evening your hair up. No length will touched I promise okay?”

I smile at the pretty hairstylist, and for some reason I feel relaxed and at ease. “Okay thank you Patti I trust you.” I notice more and more small 1-inch long pieces of hair falling on my lap from her cutting the front of my hair as she starts on the side of my head working towards the back. I wonder how many times she cut my hair in the front. But I guess only an inch is only an inch unless she cut my hair 6-8 times than that is 6-8 inches in the front.

“Don’t worry Carrie I am going to start these up but I am not taking any length off the back, I am just evening it up with the sides so there the same length.” I hear the clippers start up and making that buzzing sound. “Okay sweetie I didn’t want to scare my favorite little girl with the sounds of the clippers okay sweetie?”

I relax more hearing the hairstylist letting me know what she is doing and her saying she is not cutting any length off. I feel the clippers on the lower part of the back of my head as she is using the clippers going up a little ways then back down. I watch as she stands back comparing the sides with the back and then her buzzing some more as she works her way around to the other side of my head.

I wonder what she means she is just evening it up in the back with the sides. I mean the back is really longer than the sides. Oh know what if she is lying to me and she is shaving all my hair off like Jimmy and Jeffrey and I will be bald. I hear the clippers buzzing in the back feeling the clippers against the bottom area of my neck and head. Oh, man who knows if mommy told her to buzz all my hair off.

“You okay sweetie you look a little nervous.” The hairstylist says. I look over and Miley and her back is almost to me and I can see the sides of her hair trimmed up on one side as her hairstylist is using the clippers on the back of her head too so maybe I am not getting all my hair shaved off like my brothers did.

I know I will just reach my hand out of the smock that is around my neck and feel how long my hair on the sides. Oh, I am so nervous I cannot believe I might be bold and she shaves my head smooth like a baby’s bottom. I hear the clippers on the lower back of my head and I notice Miley's hairstylist is also using her clippers in the same place on Miley so I guess that is a good sign.

While my hairstylist is working on the back of me, I start to pull my hand out of the cape. I reach up, and slide my hand up to my ear. I can feel the bottom of the ear lobe, and I can feel my new earring and no hair over my ear as I start to get more nervous. I feel a little pee squirt out into the training panties I am wearing before I can stop peeing.

Oh, my god my hair is not touching my ears she is cutting all my hair off oh know the hairstylist must have lied to me. “Oh are you checking your hair sweetie?” I hear the hairstylist saying as she walks in front of me. “Here let me help you see I have you hair pulled up above your ears so I can comb it better now reach up and feel the length.” I feel hair going completely over my ear as I smile.

“Oh that is so much better I thought you did like Miley said and was shaving my head.” I put my legs back together relaxing again. I still have to go potty but at least she is only trimming my hair up like she said not shaving my head bold like Miley said.

I turn and see Miley smiling at me for some reason and it looks like her hairstylist is finished with her as I look at her hairstyle. “Wow Miley you have the girliest hairstyle I have ever seen, you look pretty.” I say staring at Miley's hairstyle, which her hair is cut short in the front with her bangs being cut just above her eyebrows, and on the side and back, it is all the same length curling under towards her neck.

“Thank you little sister, the hairstylist told me they call my new hairstyle a short bob which is a very girly hairstyle.” The only difference between my bangs and a little toddler girl is if her bangs are shorter than mine they call that baby bangs hehehe.” I hear Miley saying as she giggle softly.

I watch as Miley puts her hand over her mouth giggling as she stares at me smiling from ear-to-ear. “Okay sweetie you are done just like your big sister.” Oh that is good as I smile knowing I am done too at the same time as Miley.

“Oh that is great I am done at the same time as Miley thank you Patti.” I start smiling at her while she pulls my cape off of me and she starts sweeping the big pile of hair on the floor around the chair I am sitting in. “Okay you are both done, now lift your arms up Carrie.” I do as I am told.

Patti lifts me up and puts me down right next to Miley who is staring at herself in the long mirror. “Wow Miley do you like your new hairstyle? I mean your hair makes you look pretty but also makes you look younger too. I mean that in a good little girl way.”

“Thank you Carrie and yes I love my new hairstyle, and yes it is very girly looking but I am a girly girl as mommy would say.” I listen to Miley as she looks at my hair and runs her fingers through mine feeling my earrings. “Do you like your pretty earrings Carrie they are just like mine hehehe?”

I think of how to respond to Miley saying do I like the super girly pink earrings I now have in both my ears. “Well yours look pretty but mine look so girly on me and I am going to hide mine with my hair until I can have them taken out.”

“Speaking of hairstyles do you like your pretty new hairstyle Carrie?” I continue to stare at Miley as she is smiling so much as she looks at me up and down.

Miley is acting weird for some reason. “I haven’t looked at my hair yet my back was to the mirror the whole time she was cutting my hair. I know my hair on the sides feels like it is the length like yours I guess because I felt my hair while she was cutting it and my hair was covering all my ears so that is still long hair for me.”

“Speaking of hair Carrie, I didn’t mean for you to think I was done with your hair at the SAME TIME as your big sister I meant for you to hear that your hairstyle is the SAME as hers now you look like twins.” My hairstylist says to me. Miley turns me towards the wall mirror next to us.

The moment Miley turns my head towards the mirror I don’t get it. I see Miley standing next to a little toddler girl in a dress with the same hairstyle as Miley but the toddler girl's bangs are much shorter than Miley's. I guess that is what baby bangs look like thinking to myself. The girl is smiling and staring into the mirror; when it hits me. I realize the little toddler girl standing next to Miley with her pretty dress and super girly hairstyle is me her 12-year-old brother who now looks totally like a little girl of four years-old.

“Is that me?” I reach up touching my hair. I am in shock with my mouth wide open and not saying anything.

Miley leans into me and whispers in my ear. “No matter what you wear now Barry you will look like a little girl with that new hairstyle and those pretty pink earrings hehehe.” Miley says and giggling in my ear softly.

“Yes if you had your baseball uniform on everyone that seen you would be thinking when did they let little girl's play baseball. You will look like a little girl wearing her brother’s clothes hehehe.”

I want to cry and I start to feel pee dripping out of my panties and down my leg. “Did you just pee in your panties Carrie hehehe like a baby girl hehehe.” Miles says while giggling louder.

“Well, well what do we have here did my little princess have a new hairstyle? I think your hair looks so much better Barry. Did you ask to have your haircut just like Miley's?” I look at her like she is out of her mind didn’t mommy tell the hairstylist to cut my hair like Miley’s? I guess not since mommy is asking me if I asked to have my haircut like hers. I turn and look madly at Miley who is smiling at me giggling softly. “Oh my did you have your ears pierced too? I guess we really do have a new girl in the family.” Mommy says

I start crying as the stream of pee continues to get stronger making a puddle of pee I am standing in now.

“Oh it looks like my little PRINCESS PANTY BOY Barry had an accident and wet his panties.” Mommy says as I cry louder. “I guess there is no turning back Carrie.” Mommy says as I cry louder.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hahaha

I have fun reading this. Thank you.

Liberties

Jamie Lee's picture

So, there are now four additional people who are complicit in the bullying that is sure to come at Berry.

Mom, like the nuns, is more worried about external appearances than Berry as a person. And like the nuns, mom thinks Berry will come around to her will if he is shamed and humiliated.

Miley took more liberties at the hair saloon than she had any right. And she did so for very selfish reasons. She wants a sister. She doesn't care about the trauma Berry is going through. She doesn't care, or see, that coercion is being used to try and force Berry to cut his hair. All she wants is a sister.

No one seems to understand the harm they are causing within Berry. They also don't realize this forced dressing is giving Berry feelings they may not like when they finally come out in full force.

This story really isn't finished. What else happened in the saloon? Does Berry continue refusing to get his hair cut? How long do the nuns, and mom, tolerate Berry dressing as a girl--something they forced him to do? What level of bullying does Berry have to induce before someone steps in and puts a halt to it? And, the story never said if dad is still part of the family, but if he is what's his reaction?

These two chapters raise more questions than they answer. It would be good to see more of this story and have those questions answered.

Others have feelings too.