FEMAIL: Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

FEMAIL (bela).jpg“FEMAIL”
by Layne Smyth
Cover by bela04

CHAPTER ONE

***

From: Colton Hughes
Sent: Friday 4/1/16 7:55AM
To: James Riding
Cc:
Subject: Nano1980 Beta Services

James,

I was told to email you daily regarding my involvement in the Nano1980 Beta, and I just had a few questions.

I want to confirm that I’m to send in a nightly email with information regarding my experience with your product. I have to admit that it was a strange request on the Beta sign up, so I just would like to know what kind of information you’d need from me.

I guess I can fill you in with the basics here just in case you don’t have access to my file. My name is Colton Hughes and I am a 45 year old man living in Houston, TX. I am single and have never been married, weigh 275 pounds and measure 6 feet tall. I’m currently employed at a local community college where I teach some Drama classes.

Is there more that you need to know? There really wasn’t any sort of guidelines given, so I’m just grasping at straws here. I’m sorry if I come across as rambling, but to be honest I’m still a little nervous about this Beta test. I’m really hoping that your product can do all that it says it can, and I just want to be as forthright as possible.

Thanks again for the opportunity and for any help you can give me.

Colton Hughes

***

From: James Riding
Sent: Friday 4/1/16 8:44AM
To: Colton Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta Services

Mr. Hughes,

My team and I want to thank you for your interest in the Beta, and we are looking forward to hearing about your experiences with Nano1980.

You are one of eleven other beta testers who will be reporting to me, and I want to let you know that you elven are the most important part of my job now. There is no question that I will consider unnecessary, and I’m available at this email address at almost any time. Due to the sensitive nature of our product, there can be no vocal, image or video communication, but I have my phone on me all the time to respond to your emails.

As to what exactly what my team and I are looking for in your daily reports varies by what your experience you choose with Nano1980. We encourage you to try and push the boundaries of what's possible with the Beta, wether that be extreme weight loss or a full body makeover.

From your file I see that you are interested in the capabilities the Nano1980 has in the gender realignment area, and that is a huge area of emphasis for us. A daily update with how smoothly the change progresses would be appreciated, as well as any unexpected mental changes that occur with the use of Nano1980.

However excited we are about the program, remember that the Nano1980 is only in it’s Beta. So while we want you to push the technology to it’s limits, we must insist that you do so carefully. Inform us immediately if there are any unforeseen physical changes, or if the Nano1980 is not functioning properly. We also request that you copy over the user specs from day to day so we can track how the system is progressing.

Thank you again for your interest in the program, and my team and I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

James Riding
Head of SW Beta Testing

***

From: Colton Hughes
Sent: Friday 4/1/16 9:35PM
To: James Riding
Cc:
Subject: Nano1980 Beta: Day One

James,

Thank you for responding to my earlier email so quickly, and I’m happy to inform you that I’ve begun my Beta test with the Nano1980.

The Nano1980 device itself arrived this afternoon, and you should know that it was incredibly easy to set up. I particularly appreciated how streamlined the main system was, and the interface is simple and easy to use. My roommate walked in and thought that the device was just another laptop. I received the seven files of NanoRed that were included and got my first injection right after 6:00 this evening.

The system asked for some general information for the changes, and for the first time I was really nervous about what the program promised. I know that I mentioned that I wished to use the Nano1980 to become a woman, but you also encouraged me to push the limits of what the device could do. So after syncing the NanoRed vials with the Nano1980 (a rather easy endeavour) I set up my changes in the system.

A month ago I simply wanted to become a woman, with no interest in how old or young that woman would be. I won’t go into why I feel this way, as I’m sure you have no interest in hearing why an overweight man in his 40’s wants to change genders. You see, the thing is that after I was accepted into the Beta, I began to really think about what I wanted out of this. As I went to work and taught my classes, I would look at the young women and see how vibrant and hopeful they were. The world is all ahead of them, and that is a feeling I want to feel again.

As such I am setting up the system to transform me into a twenty one year old woman. I know that means that I’m aiming to lose over half my bodyweight, but I’m going for it anyway. I’ve taken the next week off of work, and if all goes well I will be enrolling at HCCC in the week after!

I know that they say that the nanomachines take at least a day to get going, but I’m certain that after just three hours I can feel a tingling sensation in my body. I’ve stepped on my own scale at least once every five minutes (even though I know the Nano1980 is receiving up to the minute info from the nanomachines now in me) and I’ve yet to shed a pound, but that doesn’t mean I’m a non-believer.

Here is my initial user specs:

Gender: Male
Weight: 278
Height: 6’0”
BMI: 36.7
Body Fat: 61%
Body Measurement: 49”- 52”- 47”

Thank you again for the opportunity!

Colton Hughes

***

From: James Riding
Sent: Friday 4/1/16 9:55PM
To: Colton Hughes
Cc:
Subject: RE: Nano1980 Beta: Day One

Mr. Hughes,

I am so glad to hear that the system was easy to setup and that you are on your way to the new you! The team designed the Nano1980 to be as inconspicuous as possible, which is why it looks like your standard laptop. Of course, the NanoRed vials are a little more conspicuous, so I’d remind you to take heed of the NDA you signed and keep those out of sight.

You should also know that you are the only Beta tester who is attempting such a drastic body shift. The closest person to you is a gentleman in California who is wanting to lose 50 pounds, and you’re looking at close to 150 at the moment.

Can you please let us know if the injection caused any pain? One of my team members is also curious if the NanoRed’s caused any change with how things taste. I know it’s a strange question, but if you could let us know I think she would appreciate the update.

I also received a call from HQ asking to be kept up to date on your specific Beta, so you should be excited about that. They also wanted to offer the use of an in house Doctor who can answer any questions you have during your transition. If you wish to speak with him, just let me know and I’ll begin CC’ing him on these emails.

Lastly there is no need to thank us, as you are doing us a great favor by being part of our first Beta test with Nano1980. Have a great night and let me know if there are any changes that happen before the 24 hour mark.

James Riding
Head of SW Beta Testing

***

To Be Continued...

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Think This Is Going To Be Very Interesting

littlerocksilver's picture

This is going to be a very drastic change. All that tissue won't just evaporate. It will have to go somewhere. We shall see.

Portia

oh yes!

Where can i sign up!

good

off to a good start. interesting concept with the emails. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

I'm Sorry

I am sorry but this type of story doesn't do anything for me. The concept is nice and interesting, it's the constant back and forth letters rather it is email or actual letters it reads like a diary and that style of writing has always put me off. I might as well be reading said diary or even a screen play with the way that you are writing it. I do wish you the best but I am not going to be a fan of this story here nor on fictionmania.

No reason to apologize

I appreciate you giving Chapter One a chance, but I recognize that this story isn't for everyone. As a writer I try my best to find new and challenging ways to tell a story, and this seemed like a interesting narrative device for the tale I wanted to weave. I hope that you'll return to read my other stories after this, as they will have a more traditional approach.