The Little Toy Gun

Printer-friendly version

Toy Gun.jpgThe Little Toy Gun
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

Dean Trout was at the Timber Grove Thrift Shop with his mother while she looked for some jewelry. He loved coming to the thrift shop, as it was filled all sorts of oddities and cool things he could look at. It also had a girl working there that fourteen year old Dean was becoming more and more interested with seeing. Her name is Erika Schimbare, only daughter to the owner of the shop.

Dean just finished his last year of middle school and, like many boys his age, he was becoming more infatuated with the feminine body. Which of course is why he and his friends were spending so much time in the thrift shop following Erika around. Even now Dean was staring at her and admiring her curves, she even looked like the playmates in the Playboy his friend Eric brought over. Her brown hair fell down her back in curls, stopping just short of a very curvy ass she always showed off by wearing very short shorts. Her breasts were average with that of the other high school girls, but more perky and pronounced on her frame.

It was while he was admiring Erika's tits that his mother slapped him on the back of the head and scolded him for staring. His mother dragged him into the toy area and told him to stay put.

This upset Dean quite a bit as the only reason he came in was to look at Erika. He began absentmindedly looking through the toys when he heard a voice.

"Can I help you find something?"

Dean turned around to see Erika standing right in front of him. He was at a complete loss as she smiled down at him and stared at him with her blue eyes.

"Um... I was... you know..."

"Looking at my boobs?" she said with a warm smile.

"No!" Dean yelled caught in an obvious lie. "I wouldn't... I mean I haven't..."

Erika laughed and came closer to him. "Don't worry about it, I know what I look like and I try not to make it easy for you boys." She was now crouching down so she was eye to eye with Dean, who was still waiting for that growth spurt.

"You've noticed?" Dean said blushing. "... I'm sorry."

"Yeah, you boys make it pretty obvious. But don't worry, I'm not mad." Dean was surprised at how kind Erika was. He could imagine a much different scenario taking place and was glad she wasn't getting his mother. "Look, you're young and a little curious is all." Soon she was rifling through the toy bin next to him when she pulled out what appeared to be a little toy water gun.

"What's that?" Dean asked inquiringly.

"This," she seemed to test the weight of the gun in her hand before continuing, "is something that will let you get over your curiosities."

"How?"

"Well, let's just say that you fill up this gun with any kind of water and shoot someone with it, they will become the person you're thinking of."

Dean furrowed his brow and lowered his head. "You're picking on me. I said I was sorry."

Erika leaned in closer to him. "I'm telling you the truth... this gun is magic." Deans eyes brightened up, simply by having Erika within distance where he could see down her tank top. "Ahem..."

"Sorry!"

Erika stood up and laughed again as she tossed the gun to Dean. "Don't worry about it, that's why I'm giving you the gun to make you more tolerable around us girls."

"So, any kind of water?"

"Yep, and when that person dries off, they will be back to normal."

"So, how will this help me with girls?"

Erika sighed and laughed to herself. "You're a good kid, Dean. Most boys' minds would already be rushing through all the bad things they'd do with this gun, which is why I'm trusting you to use it and bring it back to me, okay?"

"Sure, tell me what to do."

"Well," Erika smiles, "do you have a good friend?"

"Eric, sure."

"Well, the way I see it you squirt Eric with the gun and he becomes a girl for a while... that way you both get a good idea what girls look like. Hell, you can change too if you really want to know."

Deans mind was now racing ahead of his manners as he ran down the aisle with the gun before turning and shouting a quick thanks to Erika. "Bring it back when you're done!" she called after him.

"I promise!"

Erika walked back to the front of the shop just in time to see Dean pull his mother out the front door.

"Did you give him the gun?" It was her father, Levi.

"Yeah, dad." She rolled her eyes at him.

"You trust him enough to do that?"

"Yes... I do." With that she walked away from her father as Levi continued to stare at the family leaving.

The ride home took way too long as far as Dean was concerned. He already asked his mom if he could go over to his friends house to play. Dean worked it all out already, Eric's parents were out of town and they would have the whole house to themselves. His mother agreed and Dean was off to his friends house with the little water gun in his back pocket.

"No way!" Eric said as Dean had finished telling him about the gun. Sure enough the house was empty save for the two of them, they had plenty of time to do whatever they wanted.

"Honest, that's what Erika said."

"Are you sure she wasn't pulling your chain?"

"Only one way to find out."

"Fine, but let's start small. Shoot me and make me taller."

"Why?"

"Well..."

Dean laughed at his friend, "Are you scared of becoming a girl?"

"No! I'm just... being careful."

"Fine," Dean said with a laugh as he filled the water gun in the nearby sink and raised it up to his friend. Eric just stood there in silence, as if any word he said might cause everything to go wrong. Dean was also very quiet, and he held his finger over the trigger for a long time before...

"Hey, not in my eyes!" Eric yelled after the water had splashed all over his face.

"Oh my God," Dean said in surprise.

Eric then looked at his friend and had to tilt his head down for the first time. "Holy shit! It worked!"

"I know! Do you feel any different?"

"No, not really." Eric was walking around cautiously, as if he was avoiding landmines. "Look, my clothes fit me just the same!"

"That's weird."

"I just grew a foot, and you think clothes growing is weird?" They both laughed and then fell quiet almost at the same time.

"You know what this means?"

"Fuck yeah I do! We're gonna see some tits!" The two boys grabbed some towels and went out by Eric's family pool so they wouldn't get the inside of the house all wet. "Just don't turn me into one of the bimbos."

"What's a bimbo, Eric?"

Eric sighed at the naivete of Dean. He had taken it upon himself to inform Dean to all the craziness that his older brother had shared with him. "A bimbo is a dumb girl who always wants to have sex."

"Okay," Dean said as he filled up the gun, "not a bimbo."

"And make me a redhead!"

"Fine," Dean said as he raised the gun up and pointed it at his friend. In Dean's mind he pictured a very curvy redhead wearing a white bikini, He then closed his eyes as he pulled the trigger and shot his friend with the water.

"Holy shit, that's cold!" Dean heard Eric yell, only he sounded much different. He opened his eyes slowly and saw the redhead from his mind standing in front of him in the very same white bikini. "Fuck, it worked! I can't believe this, I have titties!"

Dean started bouncing up and down as his large breasts bounced every which way. He, or she, had very tan skin and green eyes with some freckles... Dean had always liked freckles. She turned around and showed Dean her new ass, which Dean approved of.

"You look amazing, better than Erika even!"

"I look way hotter than her, and I bet I could nail a ton more guys than her..." Eric added under his breath.

"What!?" Dean asked.

"Nothing... just look at these titties!"

"Can I? You know... can I see them," Dean asked kind of embarrassed.

"Oh, definitely." Soon Eric had her top off and Dean was staring at his first pair of breasts.

"They're amazing."

"Fuck yeah they are, you should feel them." Dean laughed at this, when Eric quickly added, "No seriously, feel them."

"Really?"

"Sure, but only if I get to feel yours when you change." Dean weighed the options in his mind and thought it might be a little too weird to feel up his best friend. None of that thinking mattered as Eric grabbed his hand and put it on his tit.

"Woah, they're soft." Dean was now slightly rubbing the breast.

"That feels really good..." Eric wanted to tell him that he was getting wet in his bikini bottoms, but it was his first time getting turned on as a woman so he wasn't sure what was happening.

"Dean, I um...."

"What?" Dean answered, at the same time removing his hand from her tit.

"Do you, want to see somewhere else?" Eric motioned down as he undid one of the knots keeping the bikini bottoms in place. And that was the first time either boys had seen a vagina, and they were confused by it.

"Eric, maybe we should dry you off..."

"No, it feels really good..." Eric's hand was massaging it slowly.

"You seem different, Eric. Are you okay?" Dean was getting a little uncomfortable being in front of a girl playing with herself.

"I feel great, really I do." Eric was now one finger deep in his slit. "Actually, I would feel better with... wait... FUCK!" The sexy redhead fingering herself that had only moments before been Eric now looked very mad. "I want to fuck guys! I told you not to make me a bimbo you little shit!"

"I'm sorry! All I was thinking was 'Not a bimbo' over and over!"

"So you were repeating 'Bimbo' over and over in your mind and now I want to have sex with guys!"

"You want to have sex with me!?" Dean said in disgust, knowing that even though she had the body of a hot chick, it was still Eric in there.

"Fuck no, I wouldn't want to hook up with you... I want..." Eric looked kinda cute as she blushed. "...I want a man."

Dean started laughing and Eric responded by punching him real hard in the arm.

"Ouch, you hit hard for a girl!" Dean was rubbing his arm and did not notice Eric grabbing the little toy water gun from him.

"Give me that gun!" Dean yelled as Eric brought it up to shoot him.

"Alright, here comes a blonde bimbo!"

Eric thought for a moment and then the water hit Dean square in the chest, but it felt as if it went right through him. In an instant Dean was transformed, but Eric was none too pleased with the results.

"What the fuck!?" Eric shouted as a tall man with a pair of board shorts on appeared in front of him.

"You prick, why did you shoot me?" Dean said in a deep baritone as he looked over his body. "I look like some freaking surfer."

"This gun is fucking broken!" Eric said in a fit of rage as she threw the gun to the ground splitting it in half.

"Dammit Eric, I'm supposed to bring that back!"

"All of this is your fault." Then Eric pushed him hard in the chest.

"Hey, you were the one who brought up Bimbos!"

"All I can think about now is guys!" Eric leaned in to push Dean again, but he stepped out of the way and Eric fell headfirst into the pool. Dean couldn't help but laugh at the site, but as he waited a couple of seconds the laughter faded because Eric did not surface. Dean forgot that Eric wasn't a great swimmer, so he jumped in and found that this new body of his swam so great that he easily grabbed Eric and brought her to the surface.

The strangeness of this scene washed over Dean, as the fact that he was now an adult with Eric a full grown woman. He lifted Eric out of the pool and patted her on the back to get all the water out. When that didn't work, he knew what he had to do... or his body knew. He checked her airway for any blockage then proceeded to perform rescue breathing on her. Two breaths in he realized she was just fine, due mostly to the fact that her tongue was in his mouth.

"What the fuck!" Dean leapt away as Eric brought herself up on her elbows.

Eric gave him a little pout. "Come on, you saved my life... How can I repay you?" She then reached down into Dean's trunks and grabbed his new cock, which felt like a monster.

"Eric, this isn't you... somethings... ahhh... wrong..."

"What's wrong is that this cock is not in my mouth..." Dean was paralyzed with the sudden sensation of his first hand job that he couldn't find a way to stop this redheaded babe from pulling down his trunks and wrapping her mouth around his cock.

"Oh, my God... Eric... you have to stop..."

"Call me Erica, silly," she said quickly before bobbing up and down on him more.

Deans mind went suddenly to Erika from the shop. She had said something about drying off and everything would be back to normal (It was getting harder to think as Erica began working his balls) maybe all the water had made them worse?

"The water... it's making you do this, Eric..."

"ERICA!" she shouted as she pushed Dean into the pool. Dean quickly bounded out of the pool, now standing completely naked in front of "Erica" with her lunging right for him. She pushed him down on his back and hovered her new pussy right over his new cock. "Fuck me, Dean... fuck my pussy..." and in one swift motion both of their virginity's were lost as Erica writhed on top of Dean like a pro. So many different feelings were trying to be processed at one time, that he began to be overwhelmed.

"Grab my titties!" Erica shrieked as Dean could no longer fight the urges so he started to rub her tits, then he leaned up and began licking them. "Wow, Dean! Suck my tits more!" Erica screamed before launching into a series of moans and giggles.

"Fuck... Erica, I feel funny.." Dean exclaimed as a pressure was building up in his balls. Erica responded by pumping up and down on him faster, her red hair flowing like a wave of fire above him. "FUCK!!!!!" Dean screamed as he came inside Erica who reciprocated with a long scream of her own. She collapsed on top of Dean, their adult bodies covered in water and now mostly sweat.

"I can't believe... we just did that..." Dean said while trying to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you for that," Erica said between giggles, "but fuck me if it wasn't amazing."

"I think I just did." They shared a nervous laugh as Dean gathered his thoughts. "Okay... we need to dry off now before anything else happens," he said as he stood up and pulled up his trunks.

Erica quickly grabbed her bikini and put it back on. "Yeah, this is crazy... I need to dry off fast because I really want to fuck again."

That's when something unexpected happened.

"Is this where the pool party is?" A group of a dozen college kids were entering the backyard, mostly guys with a couple of girls.

"Whoa, hold up. Who sent you here?" Dean asked, stopping them from coming further.

"Twitter just blew up with 'Pool Party' at this address," the tallest guy said as he dropped a small cooler and took of his shirt.

Dean could tell that Erica was staring at the slab of meat in front of her like a buffet. "Well, there's no party... so you should leave..."

"Dean, this is my house and they are welcome to stay." Dean couldn't move fast enough to stop Erica from diving back into the pool. She popped her head up and held her bikini top above her head. "Suits optional!"

With that everyone cheered as more bodies jumped in the pool, many taking Erica's advice and doing do naked. Dean saw a lot of flesh and his body, still not quite dry, was working his way closer to the pool.

"Hi, I'm Emily..." said a very busty girl walking up to him, which was fortunate because the sight of his older sister in a bikini looking at him like "that" was all he needed to free his mind.

"I'm outta here," he simply said and walked past his stunned sister. She was so used to getting any guy that he could tell she was upset.

Dean knew he had to act fast and he looked back one more time for his friend. "Erica, you don't have to do this!" He looked in the pool trying to locate her, and when he did he saw her pushed up against the side of the pool as the tall college guy was reaching around grabbing her tits as they kissed.

He needed to get help fast. Dean ran as fast as he could out of his neighborhood, which in his new body was fairly fast, to the thrift shop which was still open. "Erika! I need to speak with Erika!" He was shouting and getting a lot of looks from people in the store, including some high school girls who were smiling at him. He then realized he was still in the body of an adult wearing only some swim trunks.

"Can I help you?" It was Erica coming around a corner, and her eyes lit up as well at the sight of the shirtless man.

"Erika! It's me, Dean! Somethings happened!" He thought it was weird to look down on Erika, after looking up to her only hours before.

"What? What happened?"

"My friend and I... we fell in the pool before..." His face went red as he thought of what he and "Erica" had done.

She smiled, knowing that most people who change in Timber Grove can't seem to control themselves. "That's an absolutely normal thing to happen, Dean. Sex is..."

"I'm not worried about the sex! A ton of people showed up at my friends house and I think my friend is out of control!"

Erica took his arm and led him out of the shop. As she passed by her father she saw a big smile cross his face. She ushered Eric into the passenger seat of her hatchback then jumped in herself. "Dean, I need you to calm down and tell me what's happening, and lead me to his house."

"We used the gun like you said, only Eric turned into a bimbo then turned me into this!"

She was driving fast now, taking sharp turns as Dean screamed out directions at the last second. She listened to him retell the story, and knew what the problem was almost immediately. Dean was right in thinking them going into the pool had made the magic worse, or really stick in their case. She was glad that Dean hadn't noticed yet, but he was bone dry and still an adult.

"What will you do!"

"Dean, we'll just use the gun and turn you two back."

"Are you sure?"

To be honest she wasn't sure, but she wasn't going to tell him that. "Yeah, we're good!" They finally arrived at Eric's house and found a ton of cars parked up and down the street. "Holy shit, where did they all come from?" Erika asked as she got out of the car.

"I don't know! Someone said something about twitter?"

Erika knew what that meant, but she focused on the task at hand. They walked together into the back and saw a multitude of people in a state of undress. "Do you see Eric?"

Dean looked around, and although there were a ton of good looking girls, Eric was not one of them. "No, I can't see him."

Erica knew that was bad news, because she knew of only one reason people would go inside during a pool party. "I think he's inside!"

"What? Why would he go inside? Oh, you don't think..."

"What does he look like?"

"Um..."

"Not the time to be embarrassed, Dean!"

"He's a redhead with really big tits."

"Okay, I'll go in and find him, you just find that gun!"

"I know what he looks..."

"Just find the gun!" Erica said and then rushed into the house. She didn't want Dean to find Eric doing what she thought he'd probably be doing. "Eric? Eric!?" She bounded from room to room, having no luck on the first floor. When she arrived upstairs she heard the tell tale sign that her previous fears were right.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck!" Some girl was having the time of her life, and Erika knew most signs pointed to Eric. She ran to the door where the voice was coming from and was shocked by what she saw. A very busty redhead was naked on her knees with one guy fucking her from behind while she gave a hand job to two others. "Yes! Fuck me more!"

"Alright, everyone out," Erika shouted, only no one hear her. "Get the fuck out!" When she yelled the second time, the walls seemed to shake. This got the guys attention who quickly pulled up their pants and left the room.

"No! Come back and fuck me you fuckers! Why did you make them leave!?"

"Eric? My name is Erika and I'm here to help."

"I don't want help! I just want a big cock in me!" Erika then watched Eric's eyes get big and turned to see Dean entering the room.

"I found the gun!" Dean shouted before he saw the woman that was once his chubby little friend standing there naked.

"Dean! Get your cock out and stick it in my ass!"

"What!?" Dean looked mortified at his friends request.

"Fuck, you really did a number on her. Now look at her and picture your best friend going back to normal."

"No! I love being a big titted bimbo! I want a cock in me!" She was getting up off the bed, before a stream of water hit her naked breasts. "No! I... I... What the hell is happening?" On the bed now was a fat, young teenager wearing a pair of swimming trunks.

"Oh my God! It worked!" Dean exclaimed as he turned and gave Erika a big hug. He held onto her for a little longer than he should have, but he loved they way her breasts felt against him.

"Okay, that's enough, Dean." She slowly pushed him away before turning her attention to Eric. "So... What do you remember?"

Eric was still in a state of shock, but words finally found their way out. "I... I think that I..."

"Okay, so you remember everything. Would you like to forget everything?" Eric nodded so emphatically that Erika thought his head would come off. "Okay," she said with a wave of her hand, "Uita." The moment she said the word Eric's eyes glossed over and he fell onto his bed.

"What just happened?" Dean asked, checking on his friend to make sure he was okay.

"I put a spell on him to make him forget, but it'll also make him sleep for the next twelve hours probably."

"A spell? Then you're a..."

"Witch? Yeah, I learned some magic back in Romania." Dean didn't know what to say. This girl that he had been infatuated with turned out to be some kind of a witch. "I'm sorry Dean, but I'm going to have to cast the spell on you too."

"I... That's probably a good idea."

"But I put you through a lot today, and I'm really sorry about that," she said as she walked over and closed the door before locking it.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked nervously.

"Well, I feel really bad about all of this, so I thought I might..." She didn't finish the thought, choosing instead to lift her t-shirt over her head.

"Oh my God," Dean said as he backed up. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her perky breasts were just right there in front of him. She made another gesture with her hand, and Dean found that he was unable to speak.

"It's okay, Dean... Just follow my lead." She then freed his cock from his board shorts and began to rub it with both hands. "Okay, now I'm going to take off my shorts," she added as she slowly undid her zipper. Dean could only watch in silence as she pulled her shorts and panties down in one motion.

"Dean, I want you to enter me here," and Dean looked down to see her presenting her trimmed vagina to him. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, Dean stepped closer to her and entered her all at once. "Oh, Dean! You are bigger than I... Oh!" He began working in and out of her as fast as he could. "Slow down, tiger... That's it, nice and slow. Find a good rhythm." Her back was now against the wall as he thrusted deeper inside of her. "Yeah, that's much better. Now kiss me."

Even though Dean was in the body of an adult and was having sex Erika, the thought of kissing her seemed like too much. "It's okay, just..." She leaned up and placed her lips on his. She then forced his mouth open with her tongue and began to explore his mouth. He didn't know what to do, so he just circled his tongue around hers. "Not bad," she said pulling away, "but you should practice more."

She giggled as he continued to pump her, and she looked and saw his eyes getting bigger. "Oh, you're about to cum?" He nodded and she smiled. "Okay, pull me close and we'll cum together, alright? Yeah, just like that... Oh my! Right there! Yes! Yes!!!" She then felt him explode inside of her, right in time with her own orgasm. She then kissed him on the lips before saying something else...

"Dean? Dean!"

Dean shot awake and took in his surroundings. He was in his bed and his mother was at the door yelling at him. "It's ten in the morning! Get up so you can go into town with me!" He groggily nodded his head and began to get dressed. As he did, he tried to remember a dream that he was having, but it was slipping from him with every passing second. He thought for a moment that...

"Dean! Let's go!" His mother's shouting from downstairs pushed away any thought of the dream, and he put his shoes on before bounding down the stairs and outside with this mother. The entire time they drove around town Dean sat in the back, fighting off the feeling like he was missing something. "Alright, I have to go into the shop... can you control yourself if you come in?"

Dean looked out the window and saw that they had pulled up to the Thrift Shop. "Yeah," Dean said as he got out of the car. He walked with his mother inside and the feeling from earlier intensified.

"Dean, are you alright?" His mother asked, concerned.

"Yeah... I just, I'm fine." His mother then continued shopping and Dean decided to do the same. He only came to the shop for one reason, and after a moment of looking around he saw it. Erika was helping a young woman in the dress area and Dean just got lost looking at her. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts today with a yellow t-shirt that said "Timber Grove Changes You!" He laughed as he read the shirt, then was horrified to see her looking right at him.

He looked away as fast as he could, then looked back to see her smiling at him. She then winked at him, and Dean's mind was filled with rapid fired visions of her naked body before hearing her voice in his head.

"Look me up when you're eighteen..."

A slap on the back of the head brought everything back into focus. "Stop staring! God, I just can't take you anywhere!" His mother was pulling him out of the store, but he turned just in time to see a giggling Erika waving at him as he left.

Dean just smiled back and waved, blushing a deep red as he did.

///// The End

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Every boy's dream ! Start

Every boy's dream ! Start counting the days until your 18th birthday.
Love the story, no one gets hurt, people have fun.

Karen

Thanks!

TGTrinity's picture

I'm glad you enjoyed it as it was a lot of fun to write.

Cute one Trinity!

Erica's a little Minx, that one is! Nice! Loving Hugs Talia