Fiction: Hot girl reality tg (caption short)

Printer-friendly version

crossdressRichard was looking for some fun in his boring life. He was walking down the street when he saw a shop that mysteriously seemed to call to him like a siren's song. He walked in and was greeted by a funny-looking little old man. The man somehow knew of Richard's predicament and exclaimed that he had just the thing to solve his problem. He brought out a device he said that could take Richard to many different realities. Richard laughed as he didn't believe this, but the old man insisted it was very real. He decided to prove it and had Richard pick a reality. Richard sarcastically picked one where everyone was a dog. he old man pressed coordinates and both he and Richard were transported to a new reality. Richard saw that he was looking at a rottweiler with a device around its neck when they got there. He found a place to look at his reflection and saw that he had been transformed into a little Shih tsu. Needles to say, he was amazed. When he tried to talk to the old man, now rottweiler only small yips came out, further amazing him. The rottweiler pressed the return button on the remote transporting them back. Richard asked how much the remote was, and quickly forked out the hundred bucks. Over the following days, Richard used the remote to have many adventures. He used it to see how life would be as a celebrity, to experience life as a black guy, and even saw a world where nudity was the norm( he enjoyed seeing all the exposed breasts of the women). About a week after he bought the remote, he decided to go a reality where there were all hot girls with big tits. He pressed in the the coordinates he wanted, and then pressed GO. Unfortunately Richard didn't remember what had happened in a similar situation when he was transported to the ALL dogs reality. He landed in this new reality and felt that his hair was longer. "What the....." he said gasping that his voice sounded sweet and feminine. Not only that but, his body was nicer, he had a perky ass, was wearing a bra and thong, and a pussy. It was clear to him, or rather her, that when she put a reality where everyone was a hot girl that meant her too. No sooner than she realized this than did the final change occur as two EE up melons popped into her bra causing her to fall forward from the new weight..... right onto the remote, destroying it in the process. Richard was mortified as she was trapped as this big breasted woman for the forseeable future. She sighed and guessed she would have to be known as Rachel from then on.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute story Karen

Cute story

Karen

A new reality...

Would be to come to the realization if in being a woman EE is not where I would want to end up. The woman in your picture is one I think I could enjoy being. If you get there I would especially like the story to be continued... I am not who I see me to be, nor do I want to be some other guy's sugar candy.

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors