BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 6

Printer-friendly version

" I got us dates with four of the hottest pieces of ass at James Madison High School" Josh bragged.

" Who are they? asked Bill.

" Stacy Ross, Tracy Reynolds and their sisters Sarah and Jill" said Josh.

" I get Jill!" said Bill. " I saw her walk down the hall on Monday and I knew she has to be my next notch"

" I want Stacy" said Josh.

" I'll take Tracy" said Stan

" Sarah will beg me for more after I get done with her" said Kyle.

Chapter 6

" Sarah"

Sarah entered the house with her eyes still flashing fury. " How could you do this to us?" Sarah screamed at Stacy.

" It is just a date" insisted Stacy.

" It is a date with some guys" fumed Sarah.

"It will be fun!"

"Your idea of fun and mine are two different things"

" I am a guy underneath all this and I know how they think" said Sarah.

" Be a good sport and just try it" said Stacy.

"What part of "I'm not a girl" don't you understand? Sarah asked.

" I promise you that nothing will happen"

" How can you guarantee that?

" I will be there with you the whole time" Stacy insisted.

"You will owe me big time for this."

"I know I will, but I have wanted Josh to ask me out for so long!" Stacy gushed.

Just then, Virginia Ross poked her head in the room. "How was your day, girls?

"It was going fine until Stacy and Tracy set Jill and me up on a quadruple date for Friday night" groaned Sarah.

"Stacy Dawn Ross!!! What in the world was going through your mind?!!! Mrs Ross screamed.

" I just thought it would be fun for Sarah to experience a date from a girl's perspective" Stacy whined.

" I don't care what you thought! There are things about your "sister" that could get her in trouble if things go too

far."

" I won't let that happen Mom. It is just dinner and a movie" Stacy insisted.

" Call Tracy and tell her that you can go to dinner, but a movie is out of the question. I know what goes on in dark

theaters. You will not put Sarah or Jill in that position."

"Do I make myself clear? said Mrs. Ross.

"Yes Mother!!! Stacy huffed!

" Don't take that tone with me young lady!!! or the whole thing is off"

Josh will think I am such a prude" moaned Stacy.

" You should have thought about that before you chose to put Sarah in a dangerous situation".

Alright! I'll go call her! steamed Stacy.

Stacy called Tracy and told her about the change of plan. "I hope Josh and the guys don't back out"

" I guess we will have to make sure that our moms don't know" said Tracy.

" I will call Josh and tell him everything is on for Friday".

" What our parents don't know won't kill them" insisted Stacy.

Meanwhile across town.......

" I got us dates with four of the hottest pieces of ass at James Madison High." Josh bragged.

"Who are they? asked Bill.

Stacy Ross, Tracy Reynolds and their sisters Sarah and Jill" said Josh.

" I get Jill! said Bill. " I saw her walk down the hall on Monday and I knew she has to be my next notch."

" I want Stacy" said Josh.

" I'll take Tracy" said Stan.

"Sarah will beg for more when I get done with her" said Kyle.

" Can you get more of the drug from Nick?" asked Josh.

" I can get whatever we need" insisted Kyle.

" We will drug their drinks while they go to the ladies room during dinner" said Stan.

"Everyone knows that girls go in packs, so it should be easy" agreed Bill.

"They won't know what hit them" Josh laughed.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

><

This is NOT right, those PRICKS! How could they do that? ERGH >< If they get away with this, I hope those karma guys will come and fix them up good ><

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

F.Y.I.

The Stan in this story is not me. I would never drug a girl like these twerps are planning and if I knew about it, I would trounce the twerps soundly.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

There Are Probably Millions of Guys Named Stan

jengrl's picture

I hope you don't think I was talking about you Stanman. You are one of the great ones. Unfortunately there are a few guys named Stan that would do that kind of thing. There are a few girls with my name that are not exactly sugar and spice either. I would hope that I am a good girl in the eyes of others. I try to be.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Now why do I believe the BKR

Now why do I believe the BKR "tag team" will be seeing these boys very soon. More luck to them when that happens as they will find out what it is like to have someone trying to get into their panties. J-Lynn

I'm confused (which is not at all unusual)

Jezzi Stewart's picture

** I got us dates with four of the hottest pieces of ass at James Madison High School" Josh bragged. **

The four boys being punished knew Kelly was a male dressing/acting like a girl. They most likely had no knowledge of the distinction between CD and TS, but the point is, they knew "she" was not a female. Since these four don't seem like the sharpest tacks in the box, my impression was that this fact was general knowledge. I would think that part of the punishment for the dull tacks would be that everyone now knew THEY were males dressing as girls. However, Josh and Co. don't seem to know. What they are planning is a foul deed that is against girls of whatever type and not a transgender hate crime which is what one would expect the DTs to be exposed to. BTW, I hope the BKR deals with Josh & Co.

Also, I sense an undercurrent of the moms and sisters wanting the DTs' experience to be or become enjoyable as well as a lesson. Is there a hidden agenda here?

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

They Forgot Because Their Lower Half Overruled Their Brain

jengrl's picture

The boys are targeting two GG's and two T Girls. Their lower half overruled their brain like it does for most guys. They were so attracted to Sarah and Jill that they forgot who they actually are.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

That should be the little

That should be the little brain overruled the big brain.

Do you know why men have a hole in their penis?

So they can get oxygen to their brain:)

Melanie

Very True Melanie!

jengrl's picture

Here is one for you ! Why do men go through an MRI feet first? Because everyone knows that their brain is between their legs!

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

bkr case101,---6 -?

wow and o my god date rape ?not good for tham gals i hope every thing will be ok tell than ill be siting on pin n niddles wateing tell the nixt half come outkeep up the good work have a good one [email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

Guys that give girls roofies

Guys that give girls roofies deserve the same treatment!